Mermaid Melody Pitchi Pitchi Pitch Fan Fiction / Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Last Hope ❯ At the Beginning ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately, I do not own fullmetal alchemist, mermaid melody pichi pichi pitch, naruto, or , they belong to the people more fortunate than me SNIFF.
This is just the beginning, setting it up for the real story.
 
 
Prologue
 
15 years ago, a meeting of elemental gods and goddesses was held to decide the fate of the universe and its various dimensions. It had been foretold that in the years to come, a great evil would spread over the planet Earth like none before. Its origins were unknown, but if there was no attempt to stop it, this evil would expand and devour every dimension, leaving chaos in its wake.
 
It was decided that 3 guardians would be sent to Earth to prevent the prophecy from coming true. Each was sent forth in the body of an infant with no recollection of their origins. One was created from the purest ice, one from the hottest fire, and the last from the most refreshing breeze. They were taken to Earth by two chosen individuals from separate dimensions. These two would be in charge of looking after the well-being of each guardian without interfering with their life on Earth.
 
And with that the meeting dispersed, with the fate of the universe riding on the shoulders of three guardians and their caretakers. The last hope for each dimension and its inhabitants.
 
 
NOTE: may be a bit confusing now, but as the story unfolds, everything becomes clear. Chapter 1 coming soon. Please review, open to all comments.