Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Fate and Destiny ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Mobile Suit Gundam which is owned by Bandi and their own respective creators.

Fate and Destiny: Prologue

The War had been going bad for the Duchy of Zeon as the Federation pushed the Zeon further back on Earth. Lt. Commander John Connor watched in hiding as the Federation began breaking through the 2nd MS division began to fall back. He turned on his communication and his second in command of his squad came on. "Alright Captain Grant it appears that it is up to us to stop the Feddies from gaining this land lets get to it." "Yes sir we will commence the attack." John shook his head as he engaged the boosters on his Zaku II Type F2 Mobile suit. As the Zaku jumped off from the jungle floor he pulled out its heat hawk and brought it down on a GM's Arm silicing it off the Mobile Suit. John quickly before the GM could grab its beam saber sliced the suit in half with the heat hawk.

He turned to the side quickly an just in time as another GM's beam saber sliced through the dirt. " Shit where did he come from." As he brought his heat hawk up to block the beam saber from slicing through his Zaku's shoulder. Captain Grant's face appeared on the monitor "Commander Connor we have cleared area 2 of the Feddies ." "Great Captain Grant but I'm a little busy continue to sweep the area for enemy mobile suits." "Yes Sir will do" the transmission screen went blank as John turned his attention back to the enemy. "Alright you bastard lets see how you like this" as he punched the other mobile suit with his left hand. Sending the Feddie GM to the side making it loose control of its beam saber. John smiled as he swung his heat hawk into the center of the GM killing the mobile suit pilot inside. As he removed his heat hawk blood dripped from the top of the heat hawk.

Suddenly a blast form a beam rifle passed by his mobile suits head. He looked around and took cover in the jungle. Not seeing the mobile suit that had fired the blast he slowly scanned the area looking for where the Feddie was. Putting away the heat hawk he pulled from his Zaku's back a MMP-78 120mm Machinegun and sat up curious as to were his attacker had gone too and how far away the enemy mobile suit was from him. He looked back in the direction he had come and saw a glare from a hilltop that was only a booster jump form but John knew he needed some type of distraction to keep the Feddies from shooting him down as soon as his Zaku was off the ground. He thought of his squad and contacted Captain Grant. " Captain Grant do you think the squad could fire on that hilltop near my position." " Yes sir are we to engage the enemy Commander?" " No I just need you all to fire on that hill in about 30 seconds giving me a chance to take out that feddie sniper." "Understood sir we will began the attack in 30 seconds and one other thing commander good luck" "Thank you Captain Grant."

An with that said he waited for his men to begin firing on the hill. He hoped that none of them got killed on this mission he didn't want to have to see more deaths then he already had. As the sound of gunfire and blaster shots rang out. John pulled back the control stick activating the boosters and sending him towards the enemy GM Sniper. He saw the GM Sniper fire a blast from its long beam rifle at the area his squad had been firing from. As he got into range he let out a cry on all open radio frequencies "Now you die!" An with that said he let loose a hail of bullets that blasted the GM Sniper into pieces. He let out a sigh of relief and removed some sweat that had formed on his forehead. Suddenly the ground shook as a MS-14Fs Gelgoog Marine Commander Type landed right by him. "Commander Connor are you alright sir?" "Yes Captain is there any more sign of feddie troops in the area?" "No sir they are retreating out of this area as fast as they can sir." " I guess they didn't like meeting us huh Captain Grant." "No sir so what are the orders now sir do we stay here or return to the ship." "Order the man to get in formation Captain we are heading home." An with that said he turned from his second in command and waited for the others to get into position before moving out.

To be continued

Author's Notes: I know this chapter doesn't tell that much about the character's in the story but the next chapter will tell you all about them and why there squad was in that area. I hope you enjoyed this story and will send me any comments you have at WAG066756@yahoo.com.