Mobile Suit Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Odin, Zero and Rose ❯ The Gundam Fight and the New Pilot ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

[Disclaimer: I do not own Armored Core series, or the Gundam series, though I want to. I also do not own any songs, so please do not sue me.]

Excerpt from Go to Sleep by Eminem, DMX, and Obie Trice
I ain't gonna eat, I ain't gonna sleep
Ain't gonna breathe, til I see, what I wanna see
And what I wanna see, is you go to sleep, in the dirt
Permanently, you just being hurt, this ain't gonna work
For me, it just wouldn't be, sufficient enough
Cuz we, are just gonna be, enemies
As long as we breathe, I don't ever see, either of us
Coming to terms, where we can agree
There ain't gonna be, no reasoning, speakin wit me
You speak on my seed, then me, no speak-a ingles
So we gonna beef, and keep on beefin, unless
You're gonna agree, to meet with me in the flesh
And settle this face to face, and you're gonna see
A demon unleashed in me, that you've never seen

The two raven stood on opposite ends of the arena, waiting for the other to move. The battle had started, and the sound of a chain was clanking on one cockpit, he was holding a long chain with a cross around it, he slowly threw it into the air, catching it, putting it around his neck, letting it drop in front of his heart, he slowly gripped the controls, moving back, the other raven began to pray, which was herd over the speakers. Odin began to laugh, and then slowly said on his own speakers.

Sweat dripped down a nameless soldier's nose as he tried to stare down the opponent that had haunted his past. "I will beat you this time, Zero," He whispered to himself as the glowing red eye of the monochrome AC in front of his glowed red through the haze of battle frenzy that started to consume Odin. "I Am Odin Norse god of death, and you will fall before me."

"Please…" Zero's cold, desolate voice could be heard, his voice tore its way into Odin's soul. Odin's eyes seemed to focus on a small handkerchief, the initials `R S' the faint smell of a woman's perfume wafted a sweet musk of roses, "Rose…" Odin's voice breaking with the faint hint of anguish. Zero Began to chant something under his breath as his opponent's sky blue blade came toward Zero's core in a terrifyingly devastating combo.


"Praying for your soul Zero?" The young raven raised his head. The black hair and red eyes gave him the look of a demon. The younger of the two raven's hair and eyes were a brown color, their long silence was over, they attacked each other, and then the attacks began. They were like newtypes, they dodged the biggest shots, all but their linear cannons, not bothering, using their sword, the raven's Ac's were practically damaged to the point of shutting down. The young man sighed and said "Your too good Zero" Zero smiled and said "Odin, you honor me too much by fighting to the best of your ability, but it is time to put you in your place once and for all" "How about an old fashioned shoot out, we go the edges, and hit each other with our cannons, and are not allowed to move?" Odin began to think, then he said "ok, that sounds like a deal."

Zero aimed his linear cannon at him, Odin did the same, and they shot each other. The two blasts were glowing balls of energy about the size of a grenade. The blasts hit the other blast, causing a rift in time and space, Odin found his body disappearing, as did Zero. The next thing they know they awoke to a new land, Odin was inside a Federation ship. Zero Found himself inside a Zeon base. (This story will be Odin; the next one will be Zero.)

Odin slowly awoke, finding guns pointed at him, he slowly got up, looking around "State your business Sir" a soldier said, and Odin only looked at him, very angry. He began to swing his chain as the said said "What are you doing here?" Odin looked away and said "I wish I knew." The guard hit him, knocking him out, Odin saw Matilda as he blacked out

He was put into a jail, he slowly woke up, looking at the guard and said "LET ME OUT OF HERE, I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG!!!" A woman came over, and slowly looked at him, she was Matilda. He sighed, sitting down, looking at her, and said very angrily "Why am I being detained?" Matilda only looked at him and said "Because you are a punk, and maybe cooling down in the cell will make you more likely to talk and tell us where you are from."

Zeon Forces were advancing toward the base he was at; they advanced, attacking on all sides. But only with Zaku and Zaku 2's since this base only had GMs and Gundam was too far away to come to the rescue Zeon thought this would be easy.

Odin found the base under attack; he began to bang on the cell, yelling at the guard "LET ME OUT OF HERE!" The guard had left. A Zaku attacked the power console, the deployment hatch stopped half way, and all the cells opened. He ran, seeing the GM's line, he quickly took one, using the deploy hatch to launch himself into the middle of the Zeon forces. Trying to run off, seeing the Zaku and Zaku II's all blocking his way. He looked for a weapon to beat them off with, he found a laser rifle, and a sword, and he picked the rifle, firing shots better then anyone. He saw them look at him, he took out the sword, dashing at them, as Zaku's and Zaku II's eyes looked at him, he had sliced them apart, he made sure that they all fell. His movements faster then anyone "IS HE A NEW TYPE?" Yelled a Zaku commander, as Odin's sword took him apart.

Odin watched them run for their lives, he got out and sat down, looking at Matilda, and sighed as he slowly sat. Matilda looked at him and said, her voice showing a hint of fear that most showed when they saw him fight for the first time. "Want a job, um, I never got your name." Odin looked at her some and said "My name is Odin."