Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Previews ❯ Hidden Fang ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and loosely on Fred Perry's works . All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Gold Diggers Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.
Hidden Fangs
Part One

Naruto ran for his life after pulling the prank of the century, painting graffiti on the faces of the hokages on the mountain side. He was now trying to out run the Anbu black ops, but that wasn't his greatest fear. He knew that with his special abilities that he could out run most people, which was why he had changed forms to increase his speed.

No the problem was... "Naruto Uzumaki, get your ass over here before I pound you!" Naruto stopped as he heard the voice of his mother screaming out towards him as he turned around and saw her running after him with his sensei Iruka on her back.

With a natural knowledge of the troubles that would be occuring if he disobeyed his mother, Naruto froze and waited for the women to catch up with him. Which wasn't long as she was in her hybred form. Soon the werewolf lady known as Kokoro Uzumaki arrived with the teacher on her back. Each looking extremely upset at the smaller golden werewolf in the orange jump suit.

"Naruto, what the hell do you think you're doing? Why did you descrate the hokage monument?" Iruka said, as he moved next to the women with the brown fur.

Naruto just smiled at them with his foxy smile and laughed nerviously.

Later...

Naruto sat in his chair in the back of the room as he waited for Iruka-sensei to teach the next lesson. His mother had made sure that he would be in even bigger trouble if he tried to skip this class. She also made it clear that he wouldn' be able to hang with his friends if he didn't do as he was told.

He could feel the eyes on him again that told him that he was being watched by his small fan club. Three girls that had been his closest friends when he had been a young cub, now after him for some reason he wasn't sure of. The fact that they were the children of her mother's best friend also made him a little nervious.

Ino Yamanaka, Sakura Haruno and Hinata Hyuga were the ones that chased him from one degree or another. Sakura and Ino were the ones more likely to pounce on him during the day then Hinata, but the young Hyuga seemed to have an ability to sneak up on him without him noticing. Still they were all after him, like him they also shared a were heritage.

'Sakura's a weretiger, a strange weretiger since she has a pink fur and hair with black stripes. Her mum blames it on her father's side of the family tree as she doesn't have any pink tigers on her side, but with the skill of a henge Sakura can look like a normal tiger.' Naruto continued with his thoughts on his pinked haired classmate.

'It also means Sakura has the freaky superstrength of the weretigers, which means anything she hit feels that hit hard. I can remember the time that I had made her upset shortly after she moved here from a close by village. The lump on my head didn't go down for days even with my enhanced healling.' His thoughts turned to another girl that was following him.

'If Sakura has strength, Ino has speed as a werecheetah. Black spots run through her hair as proof of that. Even in our human forms, she could out run me and the other girls.' Naruto smiled as he thought about the next little thing.

'Ino was the first to enjoy the side effect of being a female were, which is the fact that their hybred forms are more busty and well defined then their human side. It took her mum a lot of work to keep her from going everywhere in her hybred form. Especially since it had started to develop earlier then her human form.' He also remembered the first time that she had ran up to him in her hybred form, her front plastered to his own.

'Hinata mixed bloodlines created a big stink before she was born, but it did make for an interesting kind of ninja as the byakugan and werepanther natures mixed. A bloodline for spying and watching things mixing with a creature that was known for it's ability to move with stealth.' Naruto still had trouble believing the ability of werepanthers to vanish into the shadows.

'What happened was a Hyuga that could actually vanish from the sight of the byakugan, even when they were looking straight at her. It also helps that Hinata was so quiet and shy, which made her blend into the back ground and fade from view.' Naruto began to think of the close connection that he had with these girls.

As children of the members of the lost village of the hidden beasts, they were rasied close with each other as links to their past. Naruto had noticed that those linked with that hidden village were much nicer to him then some of the members of the leaf village which didn't have that link.

Still, that didn't stop his urge to prove to them that he could be the best Hokage ever. To become the first werewolf, the first were at all, to be a kage. Still that meant that he was stuck in this class with his classmates.

It didn't help that Iruka sense had just told them that they would be reviewing the transformation jutsu. The class groaned and then turned to where he had been sitting, giving him the dirtiest look that they could give him.

The first up for the review was one of the few people that didn't groan at Naruto, one of his fan club, Sakura Haruno. "Naruto-Kun, watch me. I'm going to ace this." She told him as she stood up at the front and made the proper hands signs for the jutsu. In a matter of seconds another Iruka stood in that spot, emerging from within the cloud of smoke.

Naruto applauded as he wanted to encourage his female friend, so he called out, "Good Job, Sakura." As she resumed her true form she smiled at him and then took a glance over at Ino.

While he had managed to keep the two of them friends, Ino and the pinked haired girl had created their own personal rivialry especially when it came to him. It was a balancing act trying to make sure that neither one got left out when he commented on one of them.

The next one up was Mister Perfect, Sasuke Uchiha. He had some of the highest grades in the class, second only to Sakura in the written exams. Those scores had made him the rookie of the year, which didn't seem far to Naruto.

As Sasuke made a perfect transformation, Naruto thought, 'Why is it that he has such an easy time with jutsu that I spend hours trying to perfect? Sometimes I wished that mom would just tell me how to do it, but she keeps on saying that she wants me to figure it out on my own. She says that it will help me become a better ninja.' It was then that Naruto heard his name being called.

Hidding his smile within his head, he moved down the stairs to the front of the room as the two sensei stood watching. He had gotten closer to Iruka as the dark haired teacher was the one to go after the blond trickster. Mizuki, the lighter haired one, usually stayed away from Naruto whenever possible.

"Naruto, perform the jutsu" Iruka said as he watched the wolf boy. Giving the foxy boy his openning for his greatest creation.