Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Previews ❯ Queens of the Leaves ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are his. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Queens of the Leaves

Part One

Naruto had just arriving back to the village hidden in the leaves since he has left almost three years ago, and in his mind he was thinking about the people he had left behind. His precious people who saw him as a person and not as the holder of the nine-tailed demon fox. He was, however, still wishing for more. He had gotten another case of the blues as he thought of the lack of true family he had. He was an orphan and as such didn't have a clan like most of his fellow classmates and fellow ninja.

He looked up at the night time sky and saw a star streaking across the sky. Making a wish, he asked for one thing, "Can I have a huge family of my own for me to love and be loved by? I know it might be a lot to ask, but with all of the problems I have been through I think I deserve something nice to happen to me."

Knowing that wishes didn't come true without a little hard work and some luck, he got back to resting so he could get back to the village and all of his friends and surrogate family. Little did he know, something had been listing to his wish and had decided to grant it. Yet it would be granted in a unique way, one which would cause a lot of chaos to occur in the village hidden in the leaves.

That night....

In beds everywhere, female figures started to appear in the bedrooms of different women who lived in the village hidden in the leaves. What did these women all have in common? It was more a who then a what as they had all had experiences with the young ninja known as Naruto Uzumaki. In possible futures these women could have been close to this young blond boy, becoming lovers and wives of the young man.

Which was why the spirit had choosen them, for the new females who were appearing were the daughters of the females they were appearing next to and the Hokage wannabe. The spirit had used it's power to copy a single child from many different futures and brought them back in time to the period where their father had made the wish. Another thing one had to notice was the fact that all of the new daughters of Naruto were teenagers about the same fifteen years as their father.

Let's take a look at some of these girls, shall we?

Sleeping next to a soundly sleeping Hinata Hyuga was her own daughter with her crush, a girl who had more in common with a certain Chunin examiner then her mother. She was dressed in a black mesh body suit, which revealed plenty of skin to the world. Her hair was as dark as her mother's and had her eyes been open, they would have revealed the byakugan bloodline. Under her breath she spoke, "Mom, Dad, quite making out like horny rabbits."

In another bedroom, rested two pinked haired girls. Both looked very similar to each other and even dressed similar to each other. Yet one had short hair and the other had longer hair, and if the latter had opened her eyes she would have revealed sapphire eyes rather then emerald ones. While sleeping, the two women toss and turn in a way where they avoid each other's body's while remaining asleep.

In the home of a certain girl named after a swine, another blond girl had appeared as a mirror image of the women who had been sleeping in the bed before the arrival. They were laying with their heads on opposite ends of the bed. The new girl awoke just enough to get up off the bed where she had been sleeping and headed out of the bed room, heading towards the hall looking for something. Not opening her eyes wide, she headed to the bathroom.

She mumbled to herself, "I don't remember spending the night at grandma and grandpa's house last night. Oh well, have to get ready for tomorrow. Daddy's going to teach me another cool jutsu in the morning," She moved to use the washroom and as she finished washing her hands, she headed back to her mother's old room and sunk back to the land of dreams.

In the Hokage's office, a single awake figure stood standing in the office as the female Hokage slept on her own paperwork without a care in the world. The figure, who looked like a much younger version of the women now sleeping on a desk, shook her head. She then moved to gently lift the head of the older women to slip a pillow under the head.

"So you're working late nights in the Hokage's office and knocked yourself out with exhastion, mother. This tells me I have some how traveled through time a few decades, by who's power I don't know. Which means it's still likely in a time where pop's still a genin... even if most of his classmates are Chunin. A dangerous time in the world to be sure and a time before the incident which lead to my birth." was her whispers to her sleeping mother as she began to look over the papers. She was looking for a date and time where she could judge what it was she had to do.

"I have a bad feeling something major is about to happen and I'm going to need all the help I can get." She continue scanning the information for anything which could help her out while she remained in this time.

Elsewhere there where other daughters of our foxy ninja who where popping up in a random faction, most of them a sleep. There was the modest daughter of Orochimaru's former aprrentice who was snuggling up with her mother, the elder woman past out from a night of drinking. The daughter of Naruto and Tenten was sleeping as well with a stuffed kunai in her hands, which she had taken from the collection of stuffed weapons on her mother's bed.

Temari's daughter was snoring while she rested, pushing out a sizable gust of wind each time she exhaled. A perfect example of the wind chakra type which her mother and father both shared. A young woman had arrived in the restaurant of a certain noodle maker. She was dressed like a combination of a noodle maker and a ninja, with what looked like boxes of ramen on her hips. This daughter of Ayame and Naruto seemed to have tried to fuse the elements of her parents careers into a single whole.

These were some of the daughter of the blond ninja, who had been duplicated from their possible existance and taken to this period in time. In the morning, they would be discovered by their parents and the rest of the village. Their pasts being brought up to those involved and the madness which would occur from those events. A chaos which would occur just as the man most involved with the events would just be arriving home, not suspecting the kind of trouble he would have caused from a single wish.

The time for the great's exposion in Naruto Uzumaki's life had been set up and was ready to go.

Author's comments:

This is a very raw version of an idea I tried on Anime Addventure based on another thread but with Ranma one half characters. It was produced around the same time as a direct spin-off of that same Ranma thread. The idea was all of the daughters of Ranma and any possible female he could marry (including crossovers) suddenly appeared in the present. I just replaced the plot device this happened with and the character. I have some very raw ideas of what the daughters should be like for a couple of them. Like Anko's daughter being modest compared to her mother just like Hinata's daughter would be an exhabitionist in many ways, for the humour effect.

Opinions? Suggestions? Anyone wanting to do a similar story?

HVulpes