Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Previews ❯ Beast Fist ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and elements inspired by superhero comics. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Beast Fist of Konoha
Chapter One

The man walked into the building carrying an exhasted boy who was dressed in what looked to be rags, or what had remained of rags after a major beating. The figure was dressed in the saffron and orange robes of a monk, tied with a belt made of the whitest thread. Approaching the building which contained the offices of the Hokage, the leader of the ninja village. Most people moved away from the man, sensing the power of the man even if they couldn't identify it.

The Hokage turned to the man and recognized him as an old friend. He spoke to the man, "Saru, what has happened to Naruto? Is he alright?" For the old man recoginzed the young boy as the one charge in need of his aid, yet the one person it was hard to give the aid to.

"One of the storekeepers didn't like him standing around his shop and so sent his sons to chase the boy as far away as possible. Fortunately for them, they hadn't any thought to do him any major physical harm. Or else I might have had to teach them a lesson. I know the villagers don't like the boy at all, but isn't there anything you can do for the boy?" said the older man, a man who was an equal to the Sandaime in age.

"I try my best, but people tend to not tell me everything which happens to him. Naruto is also a factor in his troubles, as he tends to be true proud to ask for help unless he really needs it. I have been trying to break him of the habit. It's only recently I discovered from him the fact he had been kicked out of the orphanage. I have been spending my free time looking for a place I could send him where he would not be troubled if he lived alone." The man with the pipe said as he started to smoke it.

"Perhaps it is time for me to return the favours done to myself by your heir. I think it might be for the best if I was to take Naruto into my care, or better yet take him as my student. The secret techniques of my clan would be lost if I was to die suddenly. 'Their' son would certain be worthy of learning and being treated with the process to give him the Beast Fist style, even if he does have his mother's personality." said the old monk, looking at the boy resting in his arms.

"You would teach him the Beast Fist school of ninjutsu? You know how many people have been trying to learn those techniques and treatments from you. The Inuzuka and the Aburame clans alone have would give the right arms of all of their clan members to know your secrets. Do you think it would be save for him to be trained with this special knowledge?" asked the Hokage, interested in this turn of events. If Naruto was to learn the art of his friend, he would become one of the strongest ninjas in Konoha.

"Yes, I should be able to protect him until the day he is ready. I know it will be a modest life, living with nature... yet it will be better then a life he would be living in village. Is this acceptable to you and the consel?" the old monk looked at his old friend with deadly seriousness.

"As long as he's out of their hair, the consel with agree. Just promise me he will be trained as a ninja. It was his parent's wishes." Nodding, the man with the red hat look at his old friend.

"Well, if it's his parents wishes. I will tend to Naruto in her and then we can talk about other important things. Like the next issue in the Icha Icha adventure and the finest saki." The monk smiled as he moved the boy to a couch in the room. Then pulled out a first aid kit and went to work.

Much later in the life of Naruto Uzumaki...

Naruto was trapped in the half-sphere of mirrors of ice, with him was his teammate Sasuke Uchiha. They faced an ally of the ninja Zabuza, dressed as a hunter ninja with a mask covering his face. This ninja had used his power to create the ice, then the mirrors, before he merged with one of his images in the looking glasses. Naruto was in a situation where he was fighting for his life.

He hadn't expected a mission to escort a bridgebuilder home to turn into a protection. Protection from a missing ninja, known for his bloodly murders, and a millionaire who acted as a mob boss. It had gone from a C-ranked mission to an A-ranked mission. It was kill or be killed time, which gave rise to the question.

'Should I do it? Should I use the Beast Fist against them? I avoided using it against Mizuki as he wasn't worthy to face it, and I didn't want to tip my hand to Kakashi when we fought on my genin exam. My shadow clones helped me get this far.' Naruto made one final check on the events and made his choice.

"Beast Fist Style: Strength of the Charging Ox! Beast Fist Style: Speed of the hunting Wolf! " Naruto called out as he summoned the chakra energy of the Beast Fist. The techinques of the beast fist allowed one experience with them, to summon without hand signs, the attributes of different animals. Naruto had summoned the speed and strength attributes for use in battle. What made it most interesting is the strength and speed was all relative to the human form. Mimic a fleas jumping and one can jump mountains, not just a few feet.

Naruto could see the shock of his teammate and his opponent, as he moved with hyperspeed at one of the mirrors and gave it a punch. The ice of the glass buckled under the pressure and cracked into several pieces, with a few fragments falling down onto the concrete of the bridge. A fine dusting a snow emerged from the mirror as well.

Naruto moved back to examing his handy work, only to notice the ice of the mirror start to melt a little before it refroze into a more solid form. All Naruto could say was, "Damn it! "

"Naruto, what the hell was that?" asked Sasuke, his voice filled with emotional shock.

"I had hear of it, yet I didn't think I would ever see it. The famous Beast Fist, one of the most powerful techniques. Hard to defeat since the user can call on anything in the animal kingdom as a tool or weapon. Something just as dangerous as the Sharingan. It looks like both of you are full of surprises. Yet I will not fail my master." With that the ninja popped out of the mirrors and started to rain down a shower of needles.

"Beast Fist Style: Shell of the Cautious Turtle! " Naruto said on instinct as he summoned the armour of the reptile to protect him from the icy points. He just hoped that his teammate would be able to keep himself safe. Naruto knew his limit of five duplications at a time could soon be reached if he didn't do something quick. So he summoned one of the jutsu he knew.

He called out, "Shadow Clone Jutsu! " With that he summoned at least thirty perfect copies of himself within the half-sphere, all with his animal mimicry powers. With at least one of the clones aiming at each mirror, he used his speed and strength to try getting some bad luck. Which was what he got when the masked ninja burst from the mirrors with more needles.

The turtle shell power did manage to make the clones stronger, yet it seemed the other boy had increased the number of senben at Naruto's copies. Soon most had popped out of existance. Yet a few managed to break more looking glasses and spray the area with ice dust. The boy merged with one of the unbroken mirrors and began to heal the damage done to the icy prison.

The Beast Fist Master hear Sasuke speaking to him, "Can you do it again, Naruto? I just need one more look at his moves and I think I can catch him." The blond boy turned to his ally and saw the boy's normally black eyes turned red, revealing an active Sharingan.

Author's note:

Many years ago I had tried to create a fan fiction where Ranma learned a martial arts style based around the twelve beasts of the Asian Zodiac, the minimized it to the major totems of the chinese empire (Dragon, Turtle, Tiger, Chi'ren (Eastern Unicorn), and the Red Bird (Phoenix)). One version of that which was suggested when I brought up the idea on a story forum I no longer have. Where the character had access to the powers of the beasts of the Zodiac or attributes. I still might develop something like that around one of those two ideas for Ranma, yet I decided to take the idea for Naruto and run with it.

I based this around the power of animal mimicry in most superhero comics, where heroes bodies adapt to be able to use the powers of the animals. As I have explained up above. To make it different from some of my other fics where Naruto gets a power up from a bloodline, I modified it to be a series of specialized training like some of the other ninjas. Like some of the other clans, for example the Aburame, which is not a bloodline. They gain their powers from a contract with a special kind of beetle, as well as secret family training. No one would say they are not physically different from other humans, yet it is not genetic. I have also tried to place some limits on Naruto, which should keep him from getting too god like. I am thinking of making a possible negative side effect if he goes beyond his limits until he is ready.

I have the first halves for White Seduction and Justice League of Japan for my non-lemons. I have for lemons one involving the characters for Thor, a new Master Bat-Computer, a new Dreamstone starring crossover character and a DC animated Universe story. Over the next little while, I will be trying to bring those out to view. I might also add some new chapters to other fics as well as more previews for stories. It would be nice to fill out the Ranma Previews a little bit as well. I am also likely to work on some of the threads I have at the addventures and Cyoo.

Enjoy and feel free to comment,

HVulpes.