Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Previews ❯ Superninja ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto, Jerry Siegel, Joe Shuster and DC comics. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Superman. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Super Ninja

Part One

Sarutobi, the Third Hokage of the village hidden in the leaves, was watching the chaos brought about by one boy. The village pariah and his personal charge, Naruto Uzumaki. The Hokage had just seen the end of the events where Mizuki had tricked the boy into stealing the forbidden scroll, only to be defeated by Naruto using the Shadow Clone Jutsu to save himself and Iruka.

Of course, a hundred clones with superhuman powers could be deadly, yet Naruto pulled his punches. Sarutobi was surprised that the traitor had thought he could control the boy, thinking the boy thought the same way as the demon within him. He didn't know the boy was a greater hero then anyone expected.

'No one has been able to learn the truth about the secret discovered by my successor, that the boy is not of this earth.' thought the old man as he watched the boy run faster then the eye could see.

'It was truely a fateful day when the Fourth Hokage and his lover, found the boy's strange ship after the meteor shower. Kushina Uzumaki had even adopted him so he could be their son. When they discovered his superhuman abilities, they told only myself so he could be raised in a way where people would not use him as a weapon. It looked like a happy ending for all until the nine-tailed demon fox arrived to destory the village.' saddness filled the eyes of the Hokage as he thought of those times.

'Kushina didn't survived one of the earliest attacks and hopelessness filled the village. Till Minato Namikaze, the new hokage, discovered the unique structure of young Naruto's body. When he learned the boy had the potential to gain power rivaling one of the tailed demons, perhaps even the nine-tails itself, he decided to cage the beast in the body.'

'Sacrificing his life to create a seal, one to imprison the demon within Naruto's chakra coils. Coils which were unique in the world of ninjas since the majority of it's power comes from the energy of the sun. This in time could be used to either destory or purify the fox's chakra, but in the short turn caused the boy to over use chakra for even the weakest jutsu.'

'So Naruto became a hero by protecting the village from the fox, yet nothing could protect the boy from the village. Many people saw him as the incarnation of the nine-tails, especially when word of his strength came out. However, the attempts to 'eliminate' the demon stopped when most of the kunai and weapons used against him bounced off his skin.'

'Strength, speed and resistance to physical attacks. All of these make Naruto a powerful being with few weaknesses. One exception is the fact he can be affected by many jutsu, just not as strongly as other ninjas might be. The other are the green rocks which rained from the sky the day of the meteor shower which brough Naruto.'

'Fortunately, I had most of them gather after that night. Even more fortunately, I was the only one around when I discovered their effect on the boy. The stones seem to have the power to rob him of his chakra, leeching it out of him while causing pain. There also seems to be no end to the leeching of power, likely causing death if it was to go on for a longer period of time.'

'Strangely, those stones seem to have the ability to alter the genetic structure of a human being if used in the right way. Their danger to Naruto as well as their unstable nature has caused me to ban their use in those fields. Yet I know many in this village wishes to use it to increase the power of our ninjas. Just like other nations are likely to do. Yet I can not shake the feeling of danger which could occur if we were to follow that path without care.'

The Hokage turned from his thoughts to the boy in his crystal ball. With the knowledge of the sealing of the fox within his body, it was pass time to reveal the whole story about the boy. As well as grant him his birthright with the ship he had kept hidden in the old man's tower. They had not been able to get it to show it's secrets since it seemed to be locked against intrusion, likely their was some kind of key the old man couldn't find which unlocked the knowledge of the starship.

'From what I have been able to tell from the design of the device, the people Naruto comes from are technologically superior to any of the ninja nations. With his powers and the machines from his home world, Naruto could become a god among men in the lands of ninja. It is my hope I have helped mold him into a man who will use that power wisely, even if he continues with his plans to become hokage.'

Later that evening...

Naruto stood shellshocked at the information which the old man had just told him. The fact he was not only the container for the demon fox, but he was a being from another world. The fact he was not a human being as they knew it. He looked over to his sensei, Iruka, who the hokage had asked to remain in the room with them as he told them this story.

"Naruto, remember what I said in the forest. It doesn't matter where you come from, because I know who you are. A loyal ninja to the hidden leaf village and a trusted friend." said the chunnin as he looked to comfort the boy.

"Is this the reason the fox was sealed into me? Because I was an..." asked Naruto, before being interrupted by Sarutobi.

"In a way, since the Fourth hokage believed the purity of your chakra could be used to crush the demonic energies of the fox... or better yet, be used to purify it into a more divine power source to protect the world if relased." said the hokage as he smoked his pipe.

"However, you didn't arrive alone. A ship of advance design was used to transport you to our world. One I have been keeping safe till the time you were ready to discover your true past. You have to know this, all I am revealing to you must be kept secret. Many people would not be as understanding as myself or Iruka. Many would either destory you or worse try to control you. Try to make you their ultimate weapon so they can force the world to do as they wish. You must be careful with the truth" the hokage spoke with his most serious tone with those final words.

"I guess that's why you made up the story about Naruto's powers being a bloodline limit. To protect him from prying eyes since most people expect those with kekkei genkai to have strange abilities. But how have you been keeping the medical records secret?" asked Iruka, curious.

"Fortunately, Naruto seems to have a powerful immune system as well as a strong healing ability. Whether the later is part of his alien nature or a legacy of the Kyuubi, I am not sure." The hokage took out his pipe and looked to one of the walls in his office.

"I think it's time to show Naruto his ship."

Naruto watched as the old man moved a hidden switch on his desk and wall moved to reveal a doorway. The three of them headed down a passage which had squeaky floorboards, as if the hallway was not use very often and the wood had warped.

"The fourth had this passage installed to hid what he had found when he and Naruto's adopted mother found the boy. I wander here from time to time, yet it is not very often I make it down here other then to clean the room. There are few people I would trust with this room, other then myself." spoke the hokage as he moved to door locked with a seal.

Drawing his own blood, he passed it over the lock and opened the door to reveal a room the size of a large dinning room. In it was a ship the size of a large cart, made of what looked like crystal.