Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura 10 ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.
 
Sakura 10
A Ben 10/Naruto crossover based on the thread from the Maximium Addventure.
Part One
 
In the depths of space, a strange alien craft is being chased by a larger craft that has two projectiles in the front that made it look similar to a tuning fork. The smaller, blue arrow shaped craft is being attacked by lasers from the first ship and being damaged by those beams. It tries to fire back, but the larger, red coloured ship is more shielded then it's prey.
 
On board the red ship, a robotic figure turns to speak to the commander of the vessel. "Hull damage is at 20 percent, but it is still fictional." The robot waited for the next order of it's master.
 
"I have come to far to be denied. The Omnitrix shall be mine, and there is not a being in the galaxy that dares to stand in my way," says a strange alien creature that is a slimy green in colour and seems to have tentacles on his face making him look like a squid. Taking that as an order to continue, the robot presses the attack. The red ship continues to attack the smaller ship, focusing on weak points of the blue ship like the engines. A shot finally hit the
engines, knocking them out.
 
"Their propulsion systems have been destroyed," spoke the robotic lieutenant stating the situation to his master.
 
"Prepare to board. I want the Omnitrix, now!" Spoke the commander as he got up and prepared for an attack. It was at that moment the blue ship made one last shot and hit the bridge of the alien's ship. This caused a huge explosion that caught the squid creature by surprise as it engulfed him. As if it was an automatic reaction, the red ship fired a more powerful beam that destroyed the blue ship, sending rubble floating through space. Among that rubble was a pod that was moving quickly towards a planet that happened to be nearby, as the
pod got closer it opened up exposing a more round sphere that zoomed to the planet with greater speed.
 
Within moments the sphere had landed on the planet in a wooded area, the sphere opened up on the ground to revealed that it contained an usual looking watch like object.
The sky light up in the black night above as a lone shooting star fell into the forest that surrounded the Village Hidden in the Leaves, a large booming sound echoed throughout the village. This cause Naruto to perk up from where he had been stargazing, trying to avoid drawing attention from himself as he was still hated by most of the village he grew up in.
 
'I got to see what that is. It sounds like something crashed in the forest nearby. I bet that I can find it before anyone else can discover it.' Naruto Uzumaki started to run with the speed that he had gained from pulling pranks on the trained ninjas of his home town. His new fellow ninjas since he had graduated not too long before now.
 
Running in the dark woods, he was guessing were it was that the object had fallen. In his mind he thought, 'I got to be first to see this shooting star up close. Maybe if I find it first, I can impress people with my skills as a ninja. Hell, they might even make me Hokage for finding it if it's important enough.' Let it not be said that Naruto didn't think large about himself and his action.
 
As he approached the sight, he could see a deep scar in the earth from where the object had landed which fell into a hole. Without a second thought, he jumped into a whole and saw a metal sphere that had opened up to reveal... nothing. Whatever had been in the sphere was not longer in the metal case.
 
"Damn, it looks like someone else has gotten here first and taken whatever was in that round box. I wonder what it could be? Maybe it was a super cool scroll of forbidden jutsus? Or some kind of new ninja travelling system? Or a creature from outer space?" Naruto backed up from the pod as he remember the movie he had saw that had ninjas from another planet.
 
Then he bumped into some one behind him, which caused Naruto to yell out. The figure behind him was human or looked human, with the exception of a strange device on their wrist. They raised a finger to their lips to shush him.
"Naruto, shut up! I have enough troubles without you making enough noise to wake the dead out here." came the familiar voice of Naruto's teammate Sakura Haruno. Her distinctive appearance and pink hair came into view as she came out of the shadows.
 
"How did you get here? " Naruto asked as he tried to figure out what Sakura was doing out here near the alien sphere that seemed to have nothing in it. His eyes were draw to the weird object that was stuck on her wrist. "What's that thing on your wrist?"
 
"I was following the shooting star to were it had landed and found this metal sphere with this thing in it." Sakura said as she pointed to the device on her wrist. It looked a little like a clock with a face on it with a strange symbol on it along with a few buttons. "Then it jumped out of the metal thing and on my wrist. Now I am trying to figure out how to get it off, but it seems to be stuck on it like super glue. "
 
"Here let me try something... " Naruto said as he reached out for the device and started to play with it, turning the face. That cause the symbol to disappear and for a image to take it's place, the face also rising up with a minor pillar.
 
Sakura pulled her hand away and nearly growled at the blond ninja, "Look what you did. Now I got to try and fix this." Sakura pressed down on the pillar of the watch fact, in an act that seemed to be an attempt to get the device back into position. Once the face was in the original spot, the device started to glow with a bright greenish light to covered Sakura.
 
With the light came a loud booming sound as Sakura vanished from sight, but when the light cleared up she was no where to be seen. In her place was a being that looked like it was on fire, with solid red chunks coating the body of the create like lava. It's face was less human with only a mouth and eyes apparent on a chunk of red that made the face, with was crowned by the fact that the head looked like a candle flame. Then it screamed!
 
Naruto screamed in reply, only to be shushed again by the creature. "Naruto, would just shut up again! It's me, Sakura. " The creature raised a flaming hand to it's face, making a finger to shush him with. The voice even sounded strange and unusual.
 
Naruto backed up a bit and spoke, "How do I know that you're Sakura? What if you're some alien monster that ate her or something?" Naruto was slowly moving into an attack position.
 
"You had me promise that I wouldn't tell anyone about Kakashi -sensei's first counter attack on you. Remember the Thousand Years of Pain also know as the..." The creature started to tell Naruto, before he tried to cover her mouth. Or at least try to cover it before he pulled it back from the heat.
 
"Sakura? What the hell just happened?" He asked her.
 
"I'm not sure what it is that happened with me, but I think that I somehow physically transformed into another life form. One that looks like it came from some kind of fiery world if I am right, since it seems like it is made of hardened flames. I wonder?" Sakura said as she moved her hands to the skies and shot out flames that formed the letters for the word 'fire'.
 
Naruto was surprised at the move and couldn't believe his eyes. He asked Sakura, "How did you do that? It is so cool! Is it a new jutsu?" His eyes were on the new form of his teammate as he tried to figure out how it worked.
 
"No, I think that I can use Kuton without the need for hand signs due to the fact that I'm made of flames. This might be because my body is made of flames it makes it easier for me to use chakra for fire-based attacks and tricks. Sasuke-kun will be so impressed with me when I can show him what I can do now." Sakura said as she jumped in the air and released a fireball with her excitement.
 
This, of course, made Naruto jealous on multiple fronts as he wanted to be the one with the new powers or to be the object of Sakura's love. But a question came up in his mind as he realized something, "Sakura-chan, how are you going to turn back? Can you use the thingy to make you human again?"
 
Sakura turned to Naruto and said, "That does seem logical." Then she tried to change the face of the device only to find that she couldn't effect it, causing a look of horror to cross her face as she realized that she couldn't change back to her true form when she wanted. She then started to try her best to make it work.
 
"It's not working, Naruto! I'm stuck as some kind of flaming monster, the world and Sasuke-kun forever denied my beauty." Sakura was looking like she was trying to cry, but being made of flames she couldn't cause water to pour out of her eyes.
 
Meanwhile...
 
Kakashi wondering what two of his students were doing right now, as he knew that Sasuke was practising his ninja skills trying to become more powerful for his own reasons. That was why he sent out his ninken to look for them, with Kakashi hoping that they were getting closer to each other as teammates. Better than the young genin that he had discovered when they had been given to him.
 
It was then that Pakkun arrived back to him to report what he had found out, just like he had been trained to due as a ninken. The little pug stopped in front of him and saluted before speaking, "I managed to track both of them to the woods, before I was distracted by the sight of a shooting star and the boom of that star crashing into the earth. From their scents, they were heading to the crash location. So I decided to inform you so you could plan out what it is that you are going to do."
 
The one eyed ninja knew that troubles could come from the sky given his experience with the ANBU black ops, so that made him want to hurry up and get to his charges. Dark memories of the foes that had faced the Land of Fire in the past from above crossed his mind, as he gave the commands to Pakkun, "Lead me to them as quickly as possible. I don't want to loose a second until we arrive there." Pakkun set out in a full run and Kakashi followed.
 
'Let this just be one of those space rock that slam into the earth once and a while. Don't let this be one of those things that could lead my team into their own deaths. Don't let this be something like HIM!' Thought the silver haired ninja as he ran on, trying to get to the children as soon as he could.
 
Back with Naruto and Sakura...
 
Naruto was trying his best to comfort the crying Sakura as she sat on the ground trying to cry without the tears to do so. He had to be careful with this as her emotional state was making her heat increase with every wail of pain. He spoke to her as he sat close to his alien teammate, "Don't worry, Sakura. I'm sure that we can figure out how to change you back into your normal form, and if we don't Kakashi-sensei should be able to tell us how to fix things."
 
The female genin took a deep breath as she tried to compose herself after her crying. She then said, "Thanks for trying to cheer me up Naruto, but I'm not sure that I can turn..." Then everything stopped as the face plate of the device lighted up with a red light and started to make a bleeping noise that started off high and seemed to get lower as it continued. Sakura stood up with shock as she wonder what else could go wrong with her while she was wearing the device.
 
Then there was a flash like when she had transformed into the fire creature, that blinded Naruto for a second before his eyes adjusted to the flash. Then he saw that Sakura had changed back from the fire creature and into her normal human form. He replied in a surprised voice, "Sakura, you're you again!"
 
The pink haired ninja looked down at her body and saw that it had the form that she had grow up with for most of her life, she was no longer the strange being that she had been just minutes before. Then she noticed the device that was on her wrist and saw that it had changed colour from it's previous green to that of red. Her mind raced for the answer to the questions that she had in her own thoughts, coming up with some possibilities that could solve her problems.
 
"I think that this bracelet has a time limit in it's use, made around ten minutes at the most. Then it goes into a recharge mode which causes it to change it's colour. I'm guessing that it will turn green again and become active for use again." She said as she raised her wrist with the device to her eye level and looked at it closely. She wondered what else it could do and why it had been in the metallic sphere that she and her teammate had found.
 
It was then they Kakashi appeared from the darkness of the woods to find them standing there, his eye widening at the sight of the two of them. His eye scanned them over as it fell on the device that stood on Sakura's wrist. His masked covered face made it hard for them to read his mood as he spoke on an even unemotional tone, "So what have the two of you been doing? Sakura, where did you get that thing that is one your wrist?"
 
The two of them spoke at once trying to explain what had happened to the both of them since the crash of the shooting star that they had chased down to earth. Their voices at their loud volume made him call out, "One at a time, starting with you Sakura!"
 
Minutes later...
 
Kakashi now understood some of the events that had occurred with his students and the possible troubles that they had gotten themselves into with the device that had bonded with Sakura. He thought to himself, 'A device that can change you into different alien beings with just a press of a button or two. A great advantage in fighting.'
 
Kakashi knew about life on other world as part of his missions with the ANBU he had experienced meetings with those that have come from the stars, bother friendly and not so friendly. These were events that were only known by Kages, the heads of the smaller villages and their elite ninjas.
 
The fact that aliens had different mixtures of chakra due to the unique make up of their body and spiritual energies mixed with some of them having natural elemental affinities build into their bodies, being able to change into those bodies could give a ninja an advantage.
 
'I thought that my team was strange enough with one of them being able to use the Sharingan and the other holding the Kyuubi's chakra. Now the one that was the normal one is a kunoichi with the ability to become an alien shape-shifter. The hokage will have to be notified of this as soon as possible, likely making this a A or S classed secret.' Kakashi took note about what it was that was going to happen to his charges.
 
'I'm going to have to teach Sakura or get someone that could teach her about the various forms that she will be able to take. She is going to need major training if she is going to protect herself with this new tool. Plus Sasuke and Naruto is going to have to get a boost in training so that they can help protect her as well.' The grey haired ninja decided as he tried to plan out a next move.
 
Author's Notes:
 
This is my first attempt to write in both of the Naruto and Ben 10 worlds in fan fiction. I have written more in the Ranma 1/2 universes with my crossovers. But I have hopes that this fic might have an audience out there for people to read and explore.
 
I started writting out this idea in the Maximum addventure in short segments and have also posted this entire chapter as a thread for the Anime addventure thread. The first under the name of Crossover 10 and the second under this name of Sakura 10, mostly due to abilities of the different addventure forums.
 
I know that this might not be easy as the female forms of many of the aliens that Ben can transform into have not been seen, so I will have to wing it which might cause them to be different from the cannon of Ben 10. I will blame this on aliens, or a wizard.
 
I am still working on the next part of the fic, and I am curious about people input. Thanks for reading my stories and I hope to see you with the next chapter,
 
HVulpes