Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura 10 ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.
Sakura 10
A Ben 10/Naruto crossover based on the thread from the Maximium Addventure.
Part Two
Before any of the three ninjas could move out of the forest and head home to the hidden village, there was a streak in the sky and a loud boom from near by signalling that there might be something else coming from the heavens. Kakashi could just sense that whatever it was that had landed in the forest was following after the device that was linked to Sakura in a permanent way. The scarecrow like ninja thought to himself, 'I have to go and check this out, but I have to keep my charges safe if it's trouble.' Kakashi spoke to the two members of his team as he moved into action, "The two of you stay here and keep hidden until you see me coming back here. I don't want anyone to see you if you can help it. Also don't play around with that bracelet while you're at it. I'll be back as soon as possible." The grey haired man then disappeared in a whirl of leaves that made it seem like he had fade from the sight of the two you students. The two students then moved into the trees and vanished into the greenery. Kakashi ran with a speed that only a fully trained ninja could managed with their skills in using their chakra in the most effective manner as possible. Following the direction of the crash, he could sense the energy that came from those... things. Things that he had thought that he had put behind him when he left the Anbu special ops and the battles he had with the threats from the stars. Threats like him, the creature that still cause him to shutter at night from the pure evil that he had in his body, second only to the kyuubi. When he reached the source of the crash he kept to the woods to keep from the sight of the device that he saw in that impact site, for rising up from the hole in the ground was a giant machine that was mostly red and black in colour that was moving on it's own. "Damn, it's one of the mechanical super-puppets. I haven't fought one of those things in years and I'm not sure that I know where to start, if they kept improving these things like they did in my day. It should have some weaknesses to my Lightning Chakra attacks, if I can get pass the shielding that they have to protect them from lightning attacks," Then it was that the one-eyed ninja noticed that it had something missing. "It doesn't have the little flyers that usually comes with the larger puppets, they must have gone out looking for the bracelet already. That means that Sakura and Naruto are in trouble from those two drones if they find them. What I wouldn't give for some back up, but I don't know how long it will be before they send ninjas to check on the two crashes that have occurred." Kakashi remained in the shadows of the woods as the machine continued to moved towards the village and towards the location that they kids had hidden themselves. The Jonin was looking for the weak spot on the machine that would cause it to collapse, hoping that the genin under his protection would not be spotted. Meanwhile... Sakura was trying to keep a low profile while waiting for her teacher to return and tell them that they were out of trouble, which was made a little bit harder as she was hiding with her teammate who was known as one of the loudest ninjas in the entire village. So she was surprise to see Naruto sneaking up behind her, which cause her to jump but she managed to hold back shouts. She grew angry at the fact that she had been surprised by Naruto and took it out on the young man by whispering in a tone that made it seem like she was yelling silently. "Naruto, what are you trying to do me? What is it that you want?" She looked at him with a glare that only a women could give a man, one that told any man that were about to mess with a whole world of hurt. "I was just wondering if there is anything we should be doing to help Kakashi-sensei. I don't like to just sit here and wait for trouble to show up." Naruto told her using a whisper of his own. The pink-haired ninja just got frustrated with Naruto, trying to hide the fact that inside she was feeling the same thing. "Hell ya, I want to be doing something. Especially since I got this new advantage that I can use to kick major butt." Spoke the Inner Sakura that lived inside her. "Naruto, we don't know what is happening. For all we can tell this is the smartest and best thing we can do..." Sakura said out loud as she tried to justify it both to herself and to her teammate. But she was interrupted by the sound of humming in the air, which cause the two of them to look up. What they saw shocked them as they saw two flying things that seemed to be looking for something. Then their head-like projection moved to look in their direction.
Sakura paused at the moment with the question in her head, 'Should I use the bracelet to fight that thing? I mean should one kind of weirdness be able to counter act another kind of weirdness? This wouldn't be playing with the watch, it would be trying to save Naruto and myself. But he seemed to not want me to use this unless it was an emergency..' Her thoughts were interrupted by attacks made on herself and Naruto by the flying machines with what looked like light. But as they rolled out of the way of those light beams, she turned and looked at the deep burn marks that they made where they hit. Sakura knew that this was a time of action and started to turn the bracelet looking for a form that she could take.

Just randomly turning the fact of the device, she then slammed it down as the feeling of transformation came over her. She could feel hair growing all over her body as he eyes seemed to feel weaker and smaller, she could feel slits in her skin were opening on her neck as she was forced to bend over by the new shape that she was taking. As the final seconds of the shape shifting completed itself, she noticed that she didn't have eyes but could still see in a way with different colours mainly made up of red of bodies and green of the background. She tried to call out to Naruto that she could now help them, but all that came out were barks and yelps that sound like one of nindogs of the Inuzuka clan.

'I can believe that I turned myself into a dog creature. Ino would have a field day teasing me about this, I can just see her calling mutt girl or asking if I was Kiba's girlfriend. Well, I have to go save my teammate." She tried to run and discovered that this form was very fast, as she leap with great skill at the flying device as she tried to use her weight to slam down on it so that it would crash on the ground. The machine dipped down as she tried to force it down, but it was gaining a bit of high as it seemed to adapt to her being on it. On instinct Sakura used her claws to slice and dice it open as she pulled out it's inner components and caused it to short circuit. Leaping away, it then proceeded to explode in a burst of fire.

Turning to look at the second device and why it had not attacked her while she had been fighting with the first one, she noticed that the blond ninja had the second one on the defencive as he had used his Shadow Clone Jutsu again and was shooting multiple kunai at it, trying puncture the shell of the thing. He was also having the clones dodge the beams of light it had been shooting at him, which was unusual as he would have just normally let them be destroyed by the battle. She wondered for a second what it was that he was doing that before she spring into action once again, using her massive jaws to take a bit out of the final pain in the neck that wasn't on her side. She spit out the hunk of useless metal as she waited for an explosion, one which didn't come.

The former pink haired girl turn dog used the strange sight that she had to try and find Naruto, not seeing him for the clones that he created. Without a second thought, she pushed the chakra in her body to the slits in her neck, realizing the she was smelling through the slits like it was her nose. It was then that the colour of one of the figures she saw in her sight seemed to change a little from other identical forms. In her mind Sakura exclaimed, 'That must be the original Naruto, I just know it. It seems that this creature has improved sense and can detect differences easier with the more chakra is used, heck I'm even willing to be that it should be easier to resist genjutsu because my senses are fundamentally different from that of a normal human. This could be a great advantage in combat with someone skilled in those ninja arts or when searching for targets. I do wonder how I know to use my chakra this way or what the other forms have in store.'

"Sakura, is that you" Her blue eyed teammate asked her as she could only bark in reply. "This is so cool! We have to come up with names for these guys. Plus your orange just like me, except for the black stripes. You kinda look like a dog with a tiger's fur pattern, with big fangs and claws. And your fur is all spiky like my hair!"

'This is becoming my least favourite form,' Sakura thought as she tried to decide to what to do next, when she picked up a scent that was similar to the things that they had been fighting. Only with more smell which was telling her that it was likely bigger than those that they faced. 'What are we going to do now?'

Meanwhile in the tower of the Hokage...

The Sandaime had sent out a couple of teams of ninjas out into the forest for different reasons, but for the goal of containing the troubles that were coming from the location of the troubles he sensed. The first was a fire fighting team to inspect the pillars of smoke that were coming from the trees that surrounded the village and make sure it did not reach their walls. The other team was one of ANBU black ops that were checking out the scene to see if there was an enemy influence in those locations that might have cause the trouble to weaken the leaf.

After he had left those that he could trust in charge with the situation, he turned to the crystal that he used to see beyond that which most ninjas could see. The crystal had been designed for certain jutsu that would allow remote viewing, so that a Hokage could be prepared for anything that life could throw at them as well as keep an eye on enemies who didn't know how to block the viewing. Those who did know how to block it were those with level that rivalled the five shadows of the five most powerful villages. But what he had seen in his crystal after revealing, he was starting to fear that he was losing his powers. If it wasn't for the fact that he had experienced this weirdness years ago, when he also thought that he had lost his mind.

'The other kage are going to be upset once they find out about this development, it's likely that we're going to have to fight off more attacks from the other ninja villages if some kind of deal is not made. Especially if that device is the one that I think it is, the one that we have heard rumours and legends about from our... most unique visitors. There is nothing else that it can be but the Omnitrix, the greatest weapon in the universe as well as being the most hunted weapon in the universe. This is going to bring conflict, good thing that she has Sasuke, Naruto and Kakashi to aid her in these troubling times.' The hokage pulled back as he thought of the effects that would have occurred if Sasuke or Naruto had gained the Omnitrix, and was glad that it had found it's way to Sakura.

'Sakura seems mature enough on the whole to handle the power of the Omnitrix, as well as being clever enough to put the power that is behind that device to go use protecting the village and her precious people. Kakashi should also be able to teacher her how to it to the best of her abilities and protect her from danger with the training he had in the black ops as well as fighting... him.' A squid like face rose in the mind of the Hokage as the memories of one of the greatest enemies of the leaf took the centre of his thoughts.

'Could this be signs of his returned? The only being that has caused all of the villages to unite in battle with their foes on their sides so as to stop his plans. The only threat that was greater than the individual nations of the world's minor care. One of the only beings that I have come to fear. We will have to be vigilant against that threat and train that team as hard as possible if they are going to survive the times that have returned to the world.' The Sandaime took a moment to wish that his world was more united than it was as that would have given them a greater chance to fight those powerful foes from the heavens. He wondered if he should send another team out there to protect Naruto and Sakura while sending more help to take the mechanical monster down with Kakashi, but something within him had faith in the young genin that they could take down this threat.

'Still there is much that we have to do. I must find a way to inform the other village leaders without causing another ninja war over the power of the Omnitrix, especially given the fact that our treaties are not as strong as the paper that it is written on. Perhaps some deal can be made in the upcoming Chunin exams, when all of the villages send their young ninja to one village for testing to see if they are ready to rise in level. I might be able to convince them to accept a deal during the meetings for the exam that is coming up in our village. I have to choose my moves wisely while making sure that they believe that are getting the best of me while I am getting the best for my precious people.' The Hokage pulled out a scroll to start to plan out the moves that he would have to make as he continued to watch the fox boy and his now canine teammate.

Author Notes:

I have finished this chapter of the Sakura 10 story line and I hope that you have enjoyed it, as well as I hope that you have enjoyed my second Naruto fic 'Phantom Blood'. I have been working on many stories that have been made of threads that I have sent to different addventure sites, sites that are basically round robins on a more organized scale. These include Wild Avatar (Ranma 1/2 and Avatar), Sakura 10, Phantom Blood (Naruto and Danny Phantom) and White Seduction (Yu-ig-oh GX lime storyline). These are posted to different sites based on the rules of the different story sharing sites. Due to the fact that they are thread based, it can be hard to judge the sizes of the stories as they can vary. I am trying to keep it regular, but that might not be possible at times.

It seems that this fic is beginning to get a following and perhaps with more regular updates it might explode. But with an upcoming move, I am not sure that I can have a good number updates for at least three months. I am also trying to balance it with all of the other fics that I write. I can make these chapters more quickly as they are thread as well and made of up of smaller pieces.

I am curious what you think of this story and what you might like to see in the future. Please send your comments to me with in the reviews or a well written and clear private message, just try to avoid flooding my e-mail with too many private messages in a short period of time please.

Thank you for reading my story,

HVulpes