Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura 10 ❯ Part Three ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.
Sakura 10
A Ben 10/Naruto Fusion.
Part Three

Sakura was chasing the thing which was hunting her down along with Naruto, following the scent she could see in her canine form as long as she could. However it was only a short period of time before she was transformed back into her human form. The bracelet turned into it's red stand-by state, signalling that it would be a while before she could make another transformation. She recalled the moment of the return to her normal form, "I just had to have Naruto riding on my back at the moment it happened. Then he had to fall on top of me, making me feel so embarrassed at the whole thing."

She could see Naruto rubbing his head where she slugged him for getting them into that kind of situation. Even if she was feeling a little guilty as it hadn't been on purpose. Still they had to find the machine she had seen in her giant tiger-dog form and as quickly as possible. If it had those advance weapons like the flying one had used on the two of them, it would be a disaster.

"So Sakura, " Naruto said with a voice which was quieter then his normal loud volume. He continued with his sentence, "You think that those things were after the bracelet? I mean that they both seem to be things that we never have seen before and both likely came from the sky, ne? Could they be the owners of the thing? "

The pink haired girl though for a moment before she answered, "I think your right that they were after the bracelet, I'm also not sure they aren't the true owners of the device. I do know they could have used more friendlier methods of getting it back other then trying to kill us with some kind of metal monsters. So I'm guessing whoever they are, they are not the good guys and we should keep this thing out of their hands."

"Right, so we kick this new metal monster's butt and then show the world we're both great ninjas." Naruto said as the two of them headed closer to the machine which had been hunting the young kunoichi and her new tool.

Elsewhere...

Kakashi was getting ready to use his only original jutsu which just happened to be the right element to short out the devices contained in the monster. He thought, "A little lightning element jutsu should knock it out, unless it has those devices making it immune to the power of my jutsu. Well, I'll only know that if I try." Taking the time to charge the chakra so it took the nature of lightning, he soon had a bolt of electricity coating his flat hand.

Making a careful judgement call, he moved with rapid speed with his arm dragging behind him. Using limited chakra to charge his legs so he could make the huge leap up to the machine's upper torso, thrusting his hand of lightning into the machine's outer shell. Hard shielding broke in response to the power as the electricity dug into the strange inner guts of the creature. It froze in it's tracks for a minute as Kakashi hoped it would be the end of it.

His hopes were dashed as the machine's arms moved down to tear him away from the hole that he had created in it's skin. Kakashi could only teleport away using one of his hundred jutsu, hoping for another plan to appear. It all came back to the one other hope.

'I need a team of jonin or even a few well trained chunin here so we can overwhelm it with numbers and slice it open. Once it's in multiple pieces, it should be less troublesome then it is now. I just have to wait for help to arrive, since the Hokage is likely to send a team to see what kind of troubles those twin crashes have caused.' Kakashi though to himself as he started work on a new battle plan to use when help arrived.

'Only one thing could cause this to go wrong..." It was then that Kakashi's thoughts became reality when he saw the two forms of his students approaching the machine that he had been battling. His mind continued, 'This has just got really bad."

On the other side...

Sakura had not been expecting to see what she was seeing right now. A huge thing similar to the ones that had been after her and Naruto was standing in the middle of a path of destruction. Sakura knew it was out of the range of her current ninja skills.

"What the hell I'm I going to do against that thing? It has to be ten times my size with all kinds of weapons that I don't know about. My only hope if for that bracelet thing. I hope it's had enough rest time! ' thought inner Sakura as the pinked haired girl turned to the alien device and hoped that it was green.

She just managed to catch it in between the shift from red to green. Moving with the speed that a brush with death could provide, she raised the face of the device and started to move from one form to another. She was trying to look for one that looked like it could be strong against a metal being. Choosing a silhouette which looked like it could be a warrior, she shoved down the face and hoped for the best.

She could feel the transformation once again, similar to the previous ones and yet different. She could feel her body turning hard as stone as she began to grow in height. She could feel her eyes turn into lens of crystal rather then ones of flesh. Opening those eyes she saw that she had transformed into a creature of pale blue crystal that was solid rather then translucent. She was in a single piece suit that seemed to be the same shades as the dress she had been wearing before she had transformed.

'At least I'm not a dog this time," she thought to herself as she continued, "In fact it's rather elegant, like being made of living gemstone. Well-suited to the true beauty of my normal form.' She looked up to noticed that the machine was looking her over, making sure to look at the face of the bracelet that was on her left upper torso.

"Stop right there, you ugly bucket of spare parts. I'm not going to let you smash my village all over me." She told the thing as she tried to figure out what her next move would be.

That was when the monster took aim at her with it's strange single eye and fired a beam of light, setting the ground she had been standing on aflame. Fortunately, she managed to dodge the attack before it could hit her. Deciding to go on the offencive instead of waiting for the next attack, she leaped towards the metal giant.

Pulling back her hand for a punch, she was surprised that she could feel it change in form. From what had been a fist was now a sharpened blade of crystal, her body had turned her hand into a living kunai. She thought to herself quickly, "I guess that my new body had the ability to rearrange it's form to make better weapons. I can see how this might help with making blades and hammers with my hands. I just have to see how strong my living weapons can be."

She struck at that moment and discovered that her natural weapons were rather potent as it sliced open a second hold in the giant. Near one she guessed her sensei had opened up with in the monster. She could hear the snapping of metal and wires as her kunai hand can out of the beast. She moved back to avoid any attacks that the monster would use against her next.

The giant seemed to be stunned for a minute, however her sensei shouted out, "Watch out, Sakura. It's going to take more then that to get that thing out of commission. It has back up systems to keep it moving until it's finished it's mission. We have to figure out a way to cause massive destruction on it to prevent it from getting back up again."

Sakura could only agree with her sensei as she was noticing her opponent getting back in motion after her. As she tried to come up with a plan, Naruto spoke up. "I'll try to get it distracted so Kakashi-sensei and you can come up with a plan, Sakura." Naruto then made a sign and created a hundred duplicates of himself, sending those copies out after the metal giant. Hundreds of Narutos began to strike with different kicks and punches against the metal.

The beast used it's pointed arms to bat away and pop the clones that came within reach of it's tips. It also used the light shooter in it's head to burn out other copies of the blond ninja. She knew that her teammate couldn't possibly hold back the monster that was after her.

She was using the knife hand she could create to crack the shell and aid her teammate, but stopped when her shattered. She was shock for a minute before she grew them back without think, discovering another facet of her new form. She continued to freeze in place as she thought, 'If I could just get luck, I might be able to...'

"Sakura, look out." called out her rejected teammate as she looked up to see the light beam pop the clone in front of her, only to continue on it's path to meet with her. Moving her hands in front of her body as a instinctual action, she was amazed to find that the light shot out in different directions as if it had been reflected by her hands. Then she remember some of the more advanced lessons that she had learnt in the academy.

"Refraction, of course. If can redirected the light of the beam using the right crystal formation, then it would be simple to..." The crystal women then knew that she just had to get the mechanical giants attention so that she could make her move.

"Hey, Ugly!! I'm the one that you want, or should I say I have what you want!" She said as she pointed to the face of the bracelet on her torso. She continued with her taunting, "Why not give me a blast right here and take it from me?"

The head moved to get a good look at the diamond like lady as the gem ninja made a move with her hands to create the formation she needed. Her hands merged together and bent back at an angle, almost in a way that resemble a hand sign for a jutsu. Whispering to herself she said a few words, "Light bounce jutsu!"

The machine let out a blast of light hit almost instantly as her hand formation held fast and took in the light. Then she moved those hands to refract the light back at the source, only bigger and stronger then the one aimed at her. The returning beam destroyed the head and top torso of the machine in a huge explosion that made it clear that the machine would not be getting up again.

Sakura barely had a minute to rest before she was tackled with a hug from Naruto. He spoke rapidly to her, "That was so cool! You blasted that thing with it's own light jutsu with your own mirror jutsu. Can you teach me that or is it something that you can only do with your new body? This bracelet thing has to be the coolest thing to happen to our village!"

Kakashi was walking up to her as well, with the hint of displeasure in his eye the only way to read the emotion on his face. He nodded and spoke, "You disobeyed my order, Sakura." This caused the girl to tense up and Naruto to step in front of her to shield her from their teacher.

Kakashi continued as disappointment turned to joy, "But you obviously did it to help a comrade out, which means that you have been listening to my lessons. It also proves that you are worthy of the great gift that you have been given. Still, we're going to have to discuss this with the Hokage and with Sasuke. So we might as well start as soon as Sakura changes back."

Meanwhile in the space ship hovering above the planet...

"Master, we have lost track of the probe. But it did manage to report that the Omnitrix is on the planet below and it is being used by one of the inhabitants. What are your orders?" asked the robotic commander as he awaited the commands from their leader.

In a tank on the ship, the remains of the squid faced alien was floating while being attended by smaller robots crawling all over it's body. Red eyes looked out from the fluid it was in as it spoke, "Keep sensors on the situation below. Prepare new probes with more powerful upgrades. Begin searching for a being containing the bio-readings of the subject in our data banks known as Orochimaru."

The figure thought back to the last time that he had been on this world. 'The inhabitants of this world are not as technologically advance as many lifeforms in the universe, but they have harnessed a power which makes them more dangerous then one would think. The few victories that I gained on this world were due to a spy in their fold which gave me vital information in exchange for my advance information.'

'Orochimaru was quite willing to sell out his own people for information on genetic engineering and advance biology. His desire for immortality as well as the complete knowledge of those troublesome "jutsu" does make him useful enough on my quest for total domination.' The green alien knew that the snake man would be willing to hunt the Omnitrix for more information on immortality. The alien overlord just had to find the slippery ninja first.

'Still there is little that I can do now, but wait for the time to strike.' The figure used his time to plan his attack.

Back at the village of the hidden leaf....

Sasuke didn't know why he had been summoned here by the Hokage, the fact the summons had been delivered to him personally by an Anbu black ops made this something important. When he arrived in the office he saw the rest of his team had arrived there as well. He noticed Sakura had a new kind of bracelet on her arm.

'You think she would spend her time and money on getting better in her ninja arts rather then spend it on buying a useless piece of jewelry.' Sasuke thought to himself as he stood at attention, ready for anything his leader could throw at him.

"Ah, Sasuke has arrived. What I am about to revel is an A-Class secret. Less then an hour ago, Sakura discovered and became attached to one of the most powerful weapons in all of the ninja nations. A weapon not of this world, but one of a world beyond our planet." The leader of ninjas said as he stood smoking his pipe.

"You're kidding, right?" the Uchiha said as he wasn't expecting the information that he was being given. If it wasn't for the care that the old man was taking, the young rookie would have thought that this was one big practical joke being played on him. The looks on the faces of his teammates told him that they were dead serious.

"No, I am not. I am sure that Kakashi and Sakura will give you a demonstration of the weapons full power later, but now it is time to discuss the device and the dangers that it holds." The Hokage paused for a minute before continuing his speech.

"The device takes the form of a bracelet that fuses down to the cells of the holder, perhaps even to the DNA of the user. Once connected, it has the ability to alter the genetic structure of the host to resemble those of different aliens stored in it's memory. We still have little information about this device, but we believe that it is called the Omnitrix and that it is hunted by aliens seeking it's power." The head ninja took his pipe and tapped it against a trash can to get some of the ash out.

"Of course, this means that Team Seven is going to have to step up it's training. Especially with Sakura. Different aliens have different chakra coils and pathways, some even having affinities with elements stronger due to their body make up. Sakura is going to have to be placed under a pressure cooker to be able to use her Omnitrix efficiently." Kakashi said as he spoke up for the first time in the meeting.

"I am thinking of giving her special training with a number of select ninjas so that she can learn to hone her skills with each form. She must be ready for the day that the hunters for the device come looking for it, since such hunters are likely not to care for her health. These ninjas will be the best that I can send and those that can hold the secret of the device from others. I don't want this getting out just yet." The hokage told the team before him.

Sasuke ran over the details he had, 'Sakura, of all people, seems to have found a source of great power. One that can't be removed by anything that I know about. One that will cause her to get special training. This means that she is getting stronger then I had originally thought. Add to that the fact that Naruto seems to be developing in unique ways, like learning a forbidden jonin level jutsu when he can't even learn an academy jutsu.'

The dark haired boy hid a smile as his eyes lighted up, 'If I can train myself to be stronger then the two of them combined, I should be strong enough to kill my brother. I just have to figure out a way to awaken my own bloodline gift, then watch the two of them in action as they train with me... I will get stronger!'

Sasuke continued to listen as plans were made for their new training schedule.

Author's Notes:

I had a little trouble trying to figure out how to end this chapter after the big battle. My original idea was to introduce the Naruto world's version of Dr. Animo, but that might be a little too soon. So I have ended the chapter a little earlier then I wanted. Half of me is wanting to do a rewrite of the previous chapters due to an idea that was proposed to me about making in so that all of the aliens used by the Omnitrix had a more Japanese feel to it. I am pretty sure on of the people on my Yahoo site mentioned it, but I am having trouble searching for it at this time. I will try to find it and give credit. One idea is turning heatblast from a molten humanoid into something more kitsune like or making Fourarms into something like an Oni (which in mythology could have red skin and extra or less body parts). I will have to think about it, but comments would be welcomed.

One thought was to replace to possible replace Ghostfreak with a snow woman based alien (Perhaps like in Urusei Yatsura's Oyuki) and I do want to replace Upgrade as there is little tech for him to merge with in this world. Or at least delay the latter until more tech arrives. My plan with the second is to replace him with a combination of myths to make an electric cat-girl form for Sakura. It would also help in creating an alien for each of the elemental types for jutsu.

I have decided to place the fic between the time that Team seven formed and the mission to Wave. I hope to have Sakura grow with her powers, including new alien forms and new foes that will be arising around the village that will require her aid as well as those of her team. It will be interesting to see Sasuke reaction to aliens. I have a few ideas for converting some of the major foes of Ben 10 into Naruto world foes like Dr. Animo and Hex as well as Vilgax and Kevin Eleven.

I hope you have enjoyed this and I will try to make another chapter as soon as possible.

HVulpes