Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura 10 ❯ Chapter Four ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Man of Action. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Ben 10 Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Sakura 10

A Ben 10/Naruto Fusion.

Part Four

The grey haired instructor was looking at the collection of genin that he had gather for their first practice after the events of last night and the arrival of the Omnitrix on Sakura's wrist. His first impressions were that Sasuke likely didn't believe in the power of the alien device or the explaination that he had been given.

'Well that's about to change once Sakura makes her first transformation with the device. Of course, the hard part was getting a place where we could train with this new addition in private. We don't want knowledge of this new... advantage getting out to fast.' He thought to himself as he decided which move would be the best.

"So Sasuke, I take it that you didn't believe the Hokage's explaination of Sakura's new power. That the idea of life from another world coming to this one and leaving technology of amazing power is a little farfetched." Kakashi said as he spoke to the rookie of the year.

"Well, I might be able to understand Sakura finding something that could increase her power, but I just have a hard time believing in creatures from space being the source of that power." Sasuke said, showing that he might believe some of the details he had been given yet not all of it.

"Then I believe that a demonstration might be require for our sceptical friend. Sakura, I want you to your device to turn into one of your other forms." The jonin told her as she nodded and then raised the bracelet up to use.

Kakashi noticed that Sasuke was watching closely at Sakura's actions. The jonin figured that from his position, Sasuke could see the face of the device clearly as it rose with the shadows of the different forms on it. Sakura dialed in the form that she wanted to take and then depressed the raised front of the machine.

Kakashi then wished that he had his Sharengan out as he looked at the shocked look on the heir to the Uchiha caln. They watched as the young pinked hair girl transformed, physically morphing into something else rather then the puff of a smokescreen that was part of the transformation jutsu.

Then end result was a version of Sakura that was much taller then most grown men, with bright red skin and black markings. The major traits of this creature was that it had extra eyes and arms, four of each. This creature was definately looked like a powerhouse of strength. The only remaining trait of Sakura was the long pink hair that this creature seemed to have.

"So Sasuke, do you believe in it now?" asked the jonin as looked at the new Sakura.

"This is so cool. Sakura-chan is now some kind of Four-armed butt-kicking supergirl." Naruto said excitedly as he jumped a few times in place.

Sasuke, however, moved closer to the four-armed Sakura and slowly touched Sakura's skin and her arms. His face was telling it all as he was slolwy coming to accept the fact that this was not a simple henge. This was something else.

"Sauske, if you are done with Sakura I think that it might be best if we start discussing our new training routine." Kakashi said as the blacked hair boy jumped from the taller girl.

"First off, Another thing is to get use to the body that she current in for each form that she can get a hold of. Each alien has a different chakra system, different strengths and weaknesses that must be mastered for her to survive. " The jonin raised a finger from a closed fist as he started to count off the special training that Sakura would need.

Raising another finger he continued, "Sakura is going to be given special training under select jonin of the choosing of the Hokage and myself. It is in the plans to have her improve in her Taijutsu, in fact training in multiple styles so that she can use the best fighting style for the body that she's going to use."

He moved out a third finger, "The next training will be something that all of use can do. We will begin basic training with elemental type chakra. This is due to the fact that some of the aliens Sakura can turn into will have a strong link with different elements. We have seen two which have links with Katon and Doton due to the fact that their bodies are made of those elements."

Kakashi paused before he continued with his train of thought with the four finger, "We are also going to have to improve chakra control and/or chakra levels. I will have you perform a simple training exercise to see what I have to develop."

"Those four things should help with the building of foundation we will need for the protection of Sakura from those who would want her bracelet. It will be likely that we will be changing to the training as it is needed. I will also be focusing on teaching Naruto and Sasuke when Sakura is with her special jonin teachers that have been selected." The one-eyed jonin let them take it in before he mentioned the most important aspect of this training.

"Due to the importants of Sakura's safety and training, you will be taken off of normal genin missions." started the teacher as he spoke quickly so that no one could interrupt him with the final addition.

"Instead this will be your mission, at least a B ranked mission. As genin you would normally do D rank missions to start, which are basically chores. Once you had perfected your training, you would be given a C ranked mission, harder than a D which makes it also common for chunin to take them. Only chunin are allowed to take B ranks missions normally, but given an exceptial event causes exceptial circumstances. Finally, A ranked missions are given only to jonin. So you should feel proud that you are given this rare chance to rpove yourself." Kakashi then made a cloaked smile behind his mask.

"Especially given that the Hokage himself is paying for this mission and hoping for it's success. We wouldn't want to disappoint him if were were to fail. Even now he is working hard to make sure that our mission succeeds.

Elsewhere...

The Hokage was working on the different letters that he had created for the different kages and village heads of the different ninja nations. He didn't want to miss a single village since that might lead to disaster, but he also wanted to speak in a way that didn't cause a new great ninja war.

'I know that the Tsuchikage and the Raikage will be the hardest to deal with given the past we have had with them. Those letters will have to be worded perfectly. Then there is the new village hidden sound, no one knew who it is running the village so predicting how they would react with the new will be difficult. Still, there is the other villages.' The Hokage looked at the wording, hoping that there was no way it could be twisted.

Memories came back about the last great mass meeting of the different ninja nation, at least fourteen years ago when the Invader came along looking for rare chakra tools and weapons to steal. A rare secret multi-nation task force was created from their black ops to fight the invader and share information. It held up well until the end of the Invader's attacks, then the old tribe conflicts came up again.


'My greatest fear is that the different villages will fight over who it is that controls the Omnitrix. A weapon of that kind of power is such a threat to all the nations it would be unwise not to keep an eye on the device. The ability to switch forms with those of aliens would be world shattering.' The hokage continued to write as he had one last hope.

'The fact we have no knowledge of the technology the omnitrix runs on makes it much easier to leave it where it is. Our genetic studies is centuries behind the creators of the bracelet. There's even questions on whether it can duplicate bloodline abilities as well as alien DNA. There is just so much that we don't know about it. Let's hope it keeps the nations from plunging into war.'

Elsewhere...

It was beeping, which was surprising given the length of time between the last time it was used and the current time. It was still watched as it was an important device as it gave him contact to the one being that could make his dreams come true.

Orochimaru, the renegade ninja from Konoha, answered the machine as an image of the one who gave it to the ninja appeared on screen. Vilgax, an alien creature of great knowledge and technology.

"So what do I owe the pleasure of this summons? I take it you're after something else on my world for your plans of universal domination. What is it that you wish from me? " asked the pale jonin as he looked at the squid like face in the flat screen.

"I have use for you again as your knowledge of this world has aided me in my plans as my gifts of wealth and technology have aided yours. Now I need your assistance for an important mission which you will be repaid richly if you succeed." spoke the deep voice creature.

"I have recently been in conflict with my enemies and they have ejected a powerful weapon from their ship to your world. It has been found by one of the people of your world and is being used. My mission to you is to retrieve the user and the weapon, then bring them back to me so I can seperate them."

Orochimaru listened to the creature's order and had to speak out loud his first question, "What's in it for me? If this weapon is as powerful as you say, why shouldn't I keep it for myself?"

"Other then to prevent me from crushing you like a bug, if your retrieve the device I might be in a generous move. I might share the technology of the device with you or at least enough for you to reach your petty goals. The device has the power to alter the D.N.A of the subject to match the D.N.A. of a alien subject. It might be possible for the technology to duplicate the D.N.A. differences of the same species, inlcuding the genetic material of those Uchihas that you were constantly talking about." Then Snake sannin watched the creature for any sign of deception, but it was difficult to detect lies with a being like this.

"The ability to transmutate the genes of a subject to match the bloodline of the Uchiha would allow me to advance my research further then if I was just to collect the material of a single member of that clan." The pale man took a moment to thinking of the pros and cons of the arrangement between the two of them.

"I'll will help you with this mission, but I'll need more information about the landing site of the device and who may have it. I can then develop a plan for collecting that which you seek. I will have to use limit resource since I have plans of my own in the fire. Still, I can give you intelligence about the group that holds what you want." He told the alien as he waited for the information about the device and where it had been sent. It was quite surprising given the results of the landing site, in the middle of the Hidden Leaf's forests.

"So someone in my old village has the device. This is quite fortunate as I have my own spies in that area looking out for my own plans. It should be easy to have them keep an eye out for the one that contains this item that you are looking for." Spoke the pale man as he told the alien being.

"However, it might be difficult for me to retrieve the item if it is in the hands of powerful ninja. I will need time to perfect the plan to get what you want to you as soon as possible." the sannin waited for the next comment of the alien being.

"I would prefer to get the device as soon as I can. I will send you aid in exchange for the information that you can give me about the holder of the device, I will not give you the DNA technology unless you retrieve the being who holds my device. I will contact you in the comming days." spoke the alien as he signed out.

Orochimaru didn't like being cut off, but he knew that he would have to change some of his plans. This could make his current plans for the leaf village seem unimportant. The idea of recording hundred of bloodline limits and being able to assume them at will was irresistible to him.

"I would not just be able to learn all of the jutsu in the world with the sharingan, but I would be a master of bloodlines. I would be an unstoppable hurricane of power which would wash clean the world of ninjas. I must get that device, even if I don't hand it over to Vilgax." The snake man smiled as thoughts of betrayal danced in his head.

Back to the leaf village...

Sakura was now working with Kakashi-sensei as Sasuke and Naruto were training with the exercise that their instructor had given them. She had managed to succeed with the exercise the first time she had tried it.

'Who knew that climbing trees with your feet could be so easy for me. Or that Naruto would have asked me for advice to do it properly. Still now I have to practice with the different forms that I have with the bracelet."

'I have been a fire girl, a dog-tiger, a rock girl, and a four-armed oni creature. Then I was that small grey thing with the big brain. It might be small enough to crush, but it also means that it is harder to see. Combine that with it's brains and my ninja skills and it could be useful in combat. Plus it's a good climber.' she thought as she went through the first five transformations.

'Then I was a kappa monster that needed water to breath. Not very useful on land, but it would be a killer in the water. Plus Kakashi-sensei says that if I can learn water jutsu, I might not be as useless on land.'

'The giant bug was really weird, I just wished it looked more like a butterfly rather then a giant fly. The idea that I can squirt slime from my eyes was so weird, I just hope that I can get it to stop stinking. That form has one nasty smell.'

'The lizard gal was cool, with her super speed ability. Who would have believed that someone could run that fast. I could run up trees and even managed to run across water.'

'There was the ninth form, the ghost form. It had the ability to turn invisible and move through solid objects. It has a lot of skills that a ninja would love. It's just that when I take that form, it feels like something is watching me in there. More then the effect of feeling like I'm someone else while in the other eight form, it feels like something is looking at me and is not happy.'

Currently Sakura was in that final form, being creeped out by that feeling of something not being right. Still, she knew that this form might be useful in a future mission when spying would be needed. It was then she heard the chirping of the device, signaling the return to her human form. In a way she was releaved.

"I seems that it can only hold a form for a limit of about ten minutes, a little more or less. There is a chance that there is a code in the device which would let you be able to take a form for a longer period of time or even switch forms without becoming human first," said Kakashi as he looked at her thoughtfully. "Plus we still have to try out that tenth form, I just want to talk to you about a few things first. Let's start with the elemental natures of these forms."

"I have some hints of the kind of elements that some of the forms might be able to use. Some are obvious like the fire creature being a master of Katon or the stone creature being an obvious match with Doton. We might have to test some of the other ones just to be sure. We'll just have to do it at the same time we test Sasuke, Naruto and your human form." Kakashi turned and looked at the two boys who were still having troubles with climbing the trees.

"Sakura, I am going to arrange a meeting between you and your taijutsu instructor a day after tomorrow. That should give me enough time to notify the Hokage and your new teacher. I think that I should warn you that he is a little weird and can bit a little much at times, but he is the best in his specialty." The sensei paused before he continued.

"He's going to train you as hard as possible for the limited time we have to get you up to training snuff. You are going to have to give it all that you can to master the lessons he gives you, you must learn this if you are going to survive having that thing on your wrist. Are you ready, Sakura?" The tension was harsh as she had to think about her answer.

Moments seemed to slide slowly as she had to decide if she was ready for the extreme task that she would have to face since gaining the bracelet. She had to ask herself, 'Do I want to become a stronger ninja? '

It was a question that had nothing to do with her crush on the Uchiha boy, one of the reasons that she wanted to become a ninja. She had a chance to become stronger then she had been before, stronger then some of chunin instructors that had taught her in the academy.

She had given up a lot of ground in her mission to become Sasuke's girlfriend, including her own training to become stronger. Here was a chance to make up for all of that time lost chasing after her crush, but dare she take it?

Taking a quick moment to gather her thoughts, she spoke, "I will do what it takes to get stronger."

"Well, then I have a few exercises to increase your chakra threshold so that you can hold more energy to perform your just. You have greater control over your chakra then Sasuke and a lot more control then Naruto. Yet Sasuke and Naruto hold more chakra in them then you. You will have to fix that." Kakashi started to give her a lesson on her own faults. She paid attention so she might fix them.

"The taijutsu training should be able to help. Even if you just practice in your new forms, it should translate into your human form as increased chakra. You just have to increase your perfomance of physical exercises. I know it doesn't seem ladylike, but it is something that makes great ninjas." Kakashi said as he looked hard at her.

"I'll make sure that I do more workouts, whatever it takes. What else do I have to do to make this work?" she asked wanted to know what she would have to do.

"We will have to keep a close watch on your diet and I don't mean this crash dieting that you girls perform to keep thin for boys. We are going to have to make sure that you have enough nutrients to perform your workouts. We will have to get you use to drinking water to keep you hydrated. This is something that I was going to do with Naruto as well, since eating nothing but ramen is not a good thing. He needs more vegetables in his diet." Kakashi had a hidden smile on his face, which Sakura could only tell by the way his one eye looked.

"Kakashi-sensei, I make this vow. I will do everything in my power to become a stronger ninja, to become the best teammate that Sasuke and Naruto could ever have. I will not fail, not now not ever." She spoke as she got ready for the training she was to have. She was ready for the harshest lessons so that she could be there for her crush and even that idiotic teammate of hers.

Kakashi just nodded and spoke, "I guess that it's time to see what the tenth form can do and then give you your instructions for training."

Author's Notes:

I had to change the chapter a little bit as I am not sure which alien should be the tenth form. The big competitors are Upgrade and Megawatts with Wildvine being a close second. The question comes down to the question of whether Upgrade can bond with non-technological metal items like weapons and tools. If he can, then he becomes more useful in the Naruto world as he can bond with things like Zabuza's sword or the mega shurikens used in the leaf village. One idea was having Sakura merging with Zabuza's blade and becoming a mini-mecha like Dann (a sword based mecha) from Gun X Sword.

If not, then the electric alien of Megawatts becomes more useful as it has the ablity to use Lightning chakra at will. Wildvine is also useful as the First Hokage had the power to control plants, so some plant-based jutsu would be known. It might also cause Yamato to be introduce earlier into the series so he could train Wildvine Sakura. This is why I am asking my fans for their opinions or information, so I can continue my fic in the best manor. I might not use your ideas, but they might help me give me an idea.

So far the fic is before Zabuza, but the timeline is being manipulated by me so that this could all work.Also I am still thinking of new alien forms to give the Omnitrix in the future. In the third season of Ben 10, Ben discovers that the Omnitrix can capture the DNA of new aliens he encounters, gaining some forms based on classic movie monsters. One could just adapt that to aliens based on Eastern Legends instead of the movie monsters and we have a unique idea for the game. Besides, one person has suggested to me that the Bijuu could be aliens in themselves. Which brings up the question, could Sakura duplicate their forms?

I might take a little time before the next update, but I do have new chapters for Phantom Blood ready. Plus a half-chapter of White Seduction in the chamber. I am also thinking of turning one of my Naruto Previews into a new story, but I might have to add more to that collection of stories before I am positive. Plus I am looking for a way to jump start my Ranma story, Wild Avatar. Perhaps watching the new season this Sept 21 at 5pm would help.

Enjoy,

HVulpes