Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spark of Fire ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Phil and Kaja Foglio. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Girl Genius Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.
Spark of Fire
Part One
The Hokage looked at the visitors that were looking across his desk towards the baby in the cradle on the other side. The baby which had saved their village from the nine tailed fox by being the prison for the demonic beast. The baby they said was the heir to the bloodline of their masters, the Uzumaki, holders of the bloodline commonly called the spark. The clan that created his vistors, the Ikerushikabane, the living corpses so called due to the power of the sparks to create life in unliving flesh.

"I believe, Lord Hokage, that young Naruto is the heir of the Uzumaki. Do not try to deny it, since the masters left devices that could detect their kin in special cases such as this. We know that the people of the village do not see him as the hero the Yondaime wanted him to be seen as, instead seeing him as the monster that he holds for the safety of the village." Spoke the lone female of the group of odd humanoids that made up the Ikerushikabane. While there were ones that looked stronger then she was, she still had the aura of being the most dangerous one of the group.

"We would just like to have the chance to protect the young master and allow him to grow with his inheritance within the Uzumaki lands. We have had experience dealing with those with the gift. We can keep him safe when he starts to experiment, which he will since he is a spark." The woman said, bring up the memories of the sparks and their experiments. Sparks were known for their unusual experiments which tended to have unknown explosive side effects.

'I know that if Naruto was to grow up without the influence of his clan's creation he would have a rough life. Especially if he starts to experiment given his bloodline. The reason that the Uzumaki were given that land was so that they were kept a safe distance from the village in case their studies blew up in their faces. Also the Ikerushikabane are genetically programmed to obey all commands from an Uzumaki except where their safety is in question. So Naruto would be more protected in their care then in an orphanage.' The Hokage listened as he weighed the effects of each decision before he made the final judgement.

"I will allow Naruto to be kept in your care, but he must be allowed to train as a ninja. It was his parents wishes that he would learn to become part of the village, to learn to love and protect this village." The Hokage said as he looked into the female's eyes.

"That is agreed, he will be trained as a ninja as some of the old masters have been in the past. Just be adviced that some of the equipment that he will use will be quite unusual given his own nature. Expect the unexpected with his ninja way." Said the female as she moved to collect the child so they could head to the lands of the Uzumaki. The Hokage would only have visits with the boy before he headed to the academy.

Twelve Years Later...

Four stone faces stared out of the mountain that stood over the village hidden in the leaves. Normally these were revered, respectful images that filled the people of the village with pride. Today was different, as each face were covered with scribblings of different coloured paints that made the old stone faces look like clowns. Which explained the horde of ninjas looking for the culprit, each with a good idea who was behind this outrage.

A lone figure in an orange sweatsuit tried to hold back the laughter as he hid in plan sight as his cloaking device was working as he expected. It rendered him complete unseen as he used his infrared goggles to be able to see while the light refracted away from his body. It was his latest design and didn't have the battery problems that the previous version had.

'Ha, I know that I was on track in perfecting the Naruto Cloaker. It's so much cooler then the old sheet trick, since you can move around while the device is active. This is a perfect test, pulling a little prank with my Naruto Painter Mark Four to liven up those old stone faces. Then I hid with the Cloak until all of the ninjas give up on me, making them look like idiots.' Naruto held back his giggles as he stood in the school ground.

It was then that he heard a coughing noise behind him and he turned around to see Iruka-sensei staring at him. On his face were a pair of infrared goggles, similiar to the pair that the young ninja student wore. Goggles likely given to him by the Hokage or his 'Mother' Dosei, to keep him out of trouble.

'Damn, the cloak doesn't hide me from the infrared spectrum. I designed it this way so that I can see my body and not trip or hot myself.' Naruto thought as he tried to think up an excuse for his action.

"Naruto, you're in so much trouble right now. Now march! " spoke the sensei as they moved towards the academy. Naruto knew that this wasn't good and wonder if it would help if he shut down the Cloaker system. He was guessing that it wouldn't help.

Later in the Classroom...

Iruka took the centre of the front of the classroom, preparing to teach the class. He begins to speak, "Now class, thanks to a certain prankster we will be looking over the transformation jutsu. Alright, lets start off with Sakura."

Naruto sat in the middle of the rows of seats, doddling a new design on a piece of paper for another invention. He was constantly gaining ideas for different invention, this time it was a formula for a paralyzing agent that would free a person within seconds and would work faster if that person was running. Great for his get aways. It was minutes later that he noticed that Iruka had called his name for test of the transformation jutsu.

'I have the perfect new jutsu to test out on Iruka-sensei, a perfect reward for finding me with the infrared goggles.' Naruto thought as he rose and headed to the front.

He stood were everyone could see him and made with his hand signs, trying to hide his foxy grin at the trick that he would be playing. He said the single word, "Transform! " In a burst of smoke, a new naruto took form. A beautiful teenaged female Naruto stood nude in the smoke of the jutsu, pigtails flowing down her back.

The payment was classic as Iruka's head grew while it flew back in shock and his nose exploded with so much blood it was a wonder that he was alive. It was made even funnier when Iruka was frozen for a few second before reacting. While the teacher was distracted, Naruto transformed back into his male and clothed form. He turned back and saw a few of the students with their own trickles of blood on their upper lips.

'Naruto one, perverts zero. I wonder if I can use this trick for one of my inventions. Perhaps a clank or a construct. A perfect seduction soldier than can infultrate enemy lines. I have to work on that when I have time. Perhaps a series of inventions that can enhance a woman's sexuality and...' Naruto was just getting lost in his brainstorm, when he heard his teacher calling him.

Minor Notes:

This is a prototype fan fiction involving a crossover between Naruto and Girl Genius with Naruto getting the 'Spark' as a bloodline. The 'Spark' is basically the knack of mad scientist to invent superhuman inventions and the madness that comes with it. In Girl Genius most of the eventions are electric or steam power, but in Naruto I can see them being Chakra powered. Machine like robots are clans, Frankstein like biologically creations are called Constructs. Sparks are experts in all sciences.

I am still toying with this idea, not sure where to go with this idea. I have created the preview story to show off minor chapters fragments of different fic ideas, either to encourage others to pick up my ideas and/or for my future creation use. If you want to use this idea, just ask and please remember me in your story. Thanks.

Hvulpes