Naruto Fan Fiction / Crossover With Non-anime Series Fan Fiction ❯ Spark of Fire ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: This is a parody inspired by the works of Masashi Kishimoto and Phil and Kaja Foglio. All characters that I have not created or borrowed from other sources are theirs. This is a Fan fiction and not meant to violate the rights of those who own the rights to the Naruto or Girl Genius Series. I have no money and therefore not a good suing target. Thank you very much.

Spark of Fire
Part Two

Naruto stood before the Hokage about to get another lecture. It wasn't really his fault his afamiliar servants had suggested he do something to liven up his identification photo. The facial pant did manage to make him more fiece looking. Yet it didn't seem to please the old man. Facing the fact he was loosing the arguement, the blond boy decided to make one last strike. He summoned his Sexy Jutsu!

"Would you like it better for me to take a picture like this, Hokage-sama?" he said in his female voice as he saw the village leader jerk back in complete shock at the image of the sexy women. Even losing, he knew how to make a final blow count. He changed back to his male form, only to be interrupted by a short kid coming from nowhere.

"I challenge you, old man, for the title of Hokage!" said the little kid as he ran forward to the recovering leader. Only for the kid to trip on his own long scarf, before being caught by a older ninja. The boy soon stood up and looked around, before he set his sights on Naruto.

"Why the heck did you trip me?" the boy accused the blond, rushing up close to him. Getting too close, a mechanical arm from his track suit triggered and scooped boy till he was eye level with Naruto.

"I didn't trip you, it is obvious that you tripped on your own scarf. What kind of idiot are you that you have a scarf you're going to constantly trip over. It's obvious that you're going to need a lesson." Naruto said, sounding threatening. Even if the lesson he was going to teach was just one on common sense. He was interrupted by the older ninja.

"Stop! Do you know who he is? He is Konohamaru, the most honourable grandson of the great Third Hokage! " shouted out the jonin as he gave Naruto those same dirty looks most people gave him. Those who thought of him as the Kyuubi reborn or some mad boy causing destruction.

"Don't care, he should have had some lessons in common sense. If you're going to be a ninja, you're either going to ditch the scarf or find a way to turn it into a benefit and not a liability." The blue eyed boy just careful knock the boy down out of the mechanical arms, hard enough to hurt for a little while without any damage.

Naruto continued on with his business, only half hearing the conversation the ninja had with Konohamaru. It was the traditional 'Stay away from him' speech about how dangerous the fox boy was and how he was a bad influence. Naruto had other things to worry about, like getting a new picture and perfecting his invention.

Later...

Konohamaru had been after the blond kid for a while, trying all of his ninja skills to catch the boy and get him to reveal his secret techniques. Like the one which knock the brown haired boy's grandfather for a loop. Finally it had come to this...

"I promise to make you my boss and leader, if you can teach me the technique you used on my grandfather." the honourable grandson was on his knees before the man who he needed to learn from.

"Follow me, I'll take you to my lab so you can learn the basics of the techinque. I have a computer simulation of the best form to use with the technique." with that Naruto lead him to one of the walls surround the village, to what looked to be a bush. Naruto lifted up the bush and revealed a tunnel system.

They travelled for a long time before they came to a huge complex, filled with strange machines. Naruto stoped in front of a machine with a chair in front of it and a huge rectange screen like those in the movie theatres. A typewriter like keyboard stood below the screen.

The older boy had Konohamaru sit in the chair as a the blond started to type on the keyboard as well as device which looked like a fat mouse. The screen lit up and images of beautiful nude women seemed to cover it.

"First you have to know about, Chakra. The power source for most jutsu, it contains body and spiritual energy. Body energy comes from every cell in your body, the spiritual energy comes from experience and training. Combine these energies with a seal to focus the power and a technique is used. To learn a technique requires hard work and guts, so first I want you to turn into one of the women on the screen. Like this one." Naruto explained as he clicked some buttons and a single woman appeared on the screen.

Konohamaru nodded under his teacher and tried to duplicate the seal he was being shown. He called out, "Transform! ", before changing into a copy of the woman. A fatter, more repulsive version of the woman.

"Not the best first transformation. Let's go over the key points, " he retyped on the machine and brought up the multiple images of the beautiful woman. The leader spoke up, "What common factor do all of these women have in relation to each other?"

"They're all pretty?" Konohamaru asked, confused at what his leader was trying to tell him.

"Yes, but there is more. They have big breasts, thin waists and big bottoms. These are some of the major qualities perverts and most men find most attractive. Add to that flawless skin and pouty lips, then you have a killer look. I have a feeling it's going to take a little while to perfect this, so let's get started."

Hours later....

After a couple of hours, his boss had decided to go out to a clearing to continue practise and get some fresh air. Konohamaru stopped and looked at Naruto for a moment, stressed out at the hard work.

The blond boy noticed and asked, "Why's the matter? I get a feeling there's more to this then just trying to beat the old man."

"It's just that for my entire life I have been the honourable grandson, nobody even calls me by my name. They just think of me as the Hokage's grandson. That's why I have to become the Hokage, to get out from beneath my grandfather's shadow and prove I'm as good or even better them him. Yet no matter how much I hope and wish for it, it seems so far away, boss." The boy admitted, with the trust he had gotten for his leader over the time they spent together.

"If it took just wishing and hoping, I would have the job already. No, the Hokage has to be the most powerful ninja in village so he can protect all of the people in it. Becoming the best means days of hard work and devotion to that goal. Cause you're going to have to be the best to beat me to the title since I'm going to be the next Hokage!" Naruto told him with a foxy smile.

A voice then cried out of over the clearing, "Honourable grandson, you have to come with me. Away from a negative influence like that... child. It is only though my personal training that you can take a short cut to becoming the next hokage." They both looked up to see the ninja which had been with Konohamaru during the meeting with the Hokage.

"I want say with boss, he shown me how to become a true Hokage. Plus he showed me this cool technique!" Konohamaru said as he tried the seal and transformed. A sexy brunette with large breast, thin waist and shapely bottom stood nude in a puff of smoke. The only ninja reel back just a little before recovering.

"Why would you want to learn a disgraceful technique like that, when I can show you so much more. He's just using you and trying to bring you down with those kind of techniques. It's going to take me weeks to retrain you. Just step away from him now." said the ninja as looked on through his sunglasses.

"The kid worked hard on that technique and all of the work paid off with his mastery of it. It might not be the most mature technique, but it is a good first step on being Hokage. It also helped me see a weakness in you." Said the blond as he made a seal, the one for the Shadow Clone jutsu. Hundreds of Naruto stood in the clearing.

"Even a shadow clone justu, which might have taken down a foolish Chunin like Mizuki, is no match for a special jonin like myself. Yet if I am going to have to teach you your place with violence..." The ninja continued before being interrupted.

"I'm not finished yet. Harem Jutsu! " Naruto called out as his entire number of clones turned into his sexy jutsu form. Then those clones started to cluster around the ninja in a sexual manner. It took only a few minutes for him to have a massive nosebleed and launching him into the sky. The ninja landed with a huge crunch on the ground.

"Another key to becoming hokage is to see the weaknesses in your opponent. You also have to earn the respect of everyone in the village." Naruto said as he dismissed the clones and the transformation.

Konohamaru looked serious at the man who had been his most recent teacher and spoke, "I'm no longer your follower. I'm your rival! " He looked up to see Naruto smile at him, which he responded with his own smile. Even as rival, Konohamaru knew they would be friends.

The Next Day...

Naruto had arrived a few minutes before the orientation, knowing it might be best he show up before the meeting in case his status as a ninja was put in question. Especially given the way he had become a ninja, fighting the traitor in the woods with the Shadow Clone jutsu.

'Interesting jutsu, especially the aspect of it which allows me to keep the memories of the experiences of the clones. A great help with the experiments I run in the lab, as well as on the battle field.' Naruto was thinking as he was stopped by one of the people he had spent some time with, Shikamaru Nara.

"What are you doing here, Naruto? This meeting is only graduating students, not people who failed the test." Spoke the boy with a voice which hinted at the fact he didn't care what happened.

'I got my headband during a rare in the field make up test, which I passed with flying colours. You're just upset my thinking machine beat you in Shogi a couple of times. I told you that it's just a primative device my ancestors were toying with which has all possible moves and countermoves programmed into it's mainframe." Naruto said with a fox grin, loving to run in the teasing.

Naruto knew that Shikamaru was of high intellgence, especially after beating the same computer at least as often as he lost. The only thing which made the teasing work was the fact Shikamaru was at a score of forty-nine wins, fifty losses and one tie.

"If it wasn't for the fact your machine plays the game better then you do, I wouldn't know why I would put of with the two of you." The genius student said, yet adding a smile which showed he understood it was friendly teasing. It was then there was a huge noise at the doorway to the class room.

Rushing into the room at the same time was the twin forms of Sakura Haruno and and Ino Yamanaka, each one stuck in the door because she wouldn't let the other girl in first.

"Let me go first, Ino-pig!" called out Sakura in a loud voice.

"No, way Forehead girl. I'm getting the seat next to Sasuke. No way I'm going to lose this to you." spoke the blond girl as she pushes in. Finally the two of them popped into the room and were standing free. Only to argue about who's foot got in first and therefore won their race.

Naruto tried to hid the blush he had as he looked at the pink haired Sakura. He had a little crush on her since she was one of the few truely intelligent people in the class, even if she thought of him as an idiot. He just never seems to convince her that his inventions were signs of advance intellect.

He was taken unaware as she looked towards him and then headed over his way. A quick fantasy of her discovering her love for him at the exact moment was quickly dashed by his logical mind.

'People don't usually change that quickly, so means Sasuke is behind me isn't he.' He thought as he slipped out of the path of the girl in the red dress rushing towards him and turned around to see a boy in blue salking alone.

"Right as usual, Naruto." He thought as he saw the girl of his dreams as another man for a nearby seat. This started a battle between Sakura and most of the other girls in the class including Ino.

Thinking while reacting, Naruto jumped in front of the Rookie of the Year. The blond boy was trying to figure out why girls liked this one boy above all of the others. His mind raced with ideas, 'One factor is he seems like the perfect ninjas, skilled in multiple arts and coming from a long line of ninjas. Then there is the bloodline limit he carries which is one of the most famous in the hidden village.'

'What I don't get is why girls find that arrogant and aloof personality of his attractive and not annoying like most of the boys in the class think. Must be a chick thing.' All of this rushed in the mind of Naruto as he eyed Sasuke, while the other boy was giving him a look back as if analysing the inventor.

The bump was unexpected as was the kiss which occured because of it. The boy in front of Sasuke's seat stretched and bumped Naruto, forcing the young ninja forward in a way where his lips hit Sasuke's to create a closed mouth kiss.

Naruto's danger instinct, honed from years of experiments blowing up around him or trying to kill him, kicked into over drive. With a reflex, he launched his grapple from his back. The rope hit the top of the room and hauled him up to the ceiling. Seconds before Sakura's fist could make contact with him.

A few minutes later...

Iruka entered the room and saw Naruto hanging from the ceiling by a wire, while a group of girls stood under him with murderous looks on their faces. He craned his neck up and asked, "Do I even want to know what has happened while I was out, Naruto?"

"I would prefer it if you just ignored it, and hopefully people would forget it as well." He said with a nervious voice.

"Girl, forget Naruto and take your seats. Naruto, you can continue to hang there if it makes you feel better. Otherwise you should take a seat as well. I'll be announcing the three man teams. Listen for your name and the name of your teamates so you can get to know them better." said the teacher as he continued with the orientation.

Team one through team six had been easy, what was not as easy was the one about to come next. Iruka thought to himself, 'I know this kind of team has a traditional element in the village, but's going to cause a lot of chaos as well. I hope the Hokage knows what he's doing.'

"Team Seven will be made up of, Naruto Uzumaki... Sakura Haruno..." Iruka could see the light enter Naruto's eyes as he was teamed with his crush and the despair Sakura felt as she was teamed with someone she considered the most annoying kid in class.

Iruka hated to do this to Naruto, but he had to continue with the team, "And Sasuke Uchiha! " The emotions switched as Sakura was filled with joy and Naruto was annoyed.

Iruka continued with the next team, "Team Eight will be composed of Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Aburame and Hinata Hyuga." He waited for any complains on the creation of that team, yet there was no complains on that team or the next.

It was only when he got to Team Ten when things went pear shape again. He spoke first, "Team Ten will be Ino Yamanaka, Shikamaru Nara and Choji Akimichi." The wail which followed was deafening.

"You mean Sakura gets Sasuke and I get lazybones and chubby! How can the world be so unfair!" yelled out the blond girl as the lazy genius next to her complained about it being a drag to have her on his team.

Iruka continued on, while watching his students. Especially Naruto who seemed to get a look on his face like he was deep in thought. Knowing Naruto, it was likely some invention or experiment. Maybe something to do with his new team mates, since those with the spark bloodline had been know to create special equipment and powers for their allies.

Meanwhile in the Hokage's office...

The Hokage had been watching events with the aid of his Jonin instructors, each one of them taking on a different team from this year's class. Now he was speaking with one of the instructors, the one for Team Seven.

"So what do you think of Team Seven, Kakashi?" asked the elderly leader of the village , looking for the imput of his instructor.

"An interesting mix of the best two students with the dead last in class, similar to your most famous team. Of course, having an Uzumaki with a full blown spark bloodline will be more trouble then it's worth. Most people either don't last long around a madboy or slowly develop the skills needed to survive anything." answered the grey haired ninja.

"Which is why I let the official grades involving Naruto stand. The boy is smart enough to pass most of the test, yet he spent most of the time in class planning his inventions. This is because he has learned much of the materials from his... keepers, so he felt his time was better spent on those topics rather then school work." explained the older man, with more details on the mind processes of the madboy.

"The sole exception was things like the Bunshin exam, for obvious reasons. You might want to keep in mind he has access to most of the devices left in Uzumaki Castle, after it's move from Whirlpool Village." continued the Hokage, mentioning the castle were Naruto lived with the Ikerushikabane.

Few knew the fact the castle was alive with the minds of previous Uzumaki, combined into a central intelligence designed to aid the heirs of that clan. Add to it the strange chakra powered devices, bloodline experiments, the creation of clanks machines or Ikerushikabane like constructs. Then training someone like Naruto could be...

"Troublesome, " said Kakashi, making a prediction.

Author's Notes:

As you know I am a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender, and in show there is steampunkish elements like tanks and war balloons. In the Avatar Spirit Forum, there was a topic discussing this aspect of the show. One person mentioned the phrase of Benderpunk to talk about technology powered by the mystical elemental control martial arts used in the show. This caused me to pop up with the perfect term for the technology which Naruto creates in this fic... Chakrapunk!

The idea is instead of modern technology powered by primative steam technology used in Girl Genus, there might be an interesting idea of modern technology power by the strange force in the Naruto world of Chakra. There have been aspects of this already with Raijin sword which seems to need Chakra to power it's lightning blade. Or the Chakra enhancing armour of the ninja villains from the land of Snow. (Perhaps those of Naruto's bloodline in this fic created Raijin and/or the prototypes for the armour).

Thinking engines have existed off and on since earlier times, so Naruto have a computer is not unusual. I still want Naruto to have the justu he has in the series, yet since he knows only a few major ones (Sexy, Shadow Clone, Summoning, Rasengan) it should be able to mix technology with those justus as well. All powered by the large amount of chakra he has and perhaps a few other tricks I might pull out.

Also have a few idea of what Naruto might want to do with his teammates, like improvining the Sharingan or boosting Sakura's abilities.

Thanks for reading and feel free to comment as they gives me encouragement.

HVulpes