Naruto Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto : The Digital Ninja ❯ Togemon ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(I don't own Naruto or Digimon)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS TO,
SAVE THE DIGITAL WORLD!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
 
DIGIVOLVE, INTO CHAMPIONS.
 
TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE!
 
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTER,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 7
 
 
 
 
 
They finally got out of that winter nightmare, and ended up in what looked like an empty wasteland. “Can we take a rest? We've been walking for hours.” said Choji sitting in the dirt. “Is anyone else tired?” Naruto asked. “Well, I'm a little tired.” said Hinata. Everyone else said the same thing, and they decided to take a little break. Naruto felt restless, so he and Agumon decided take a look around. Hinata and Palmon were in the shaded area under a nearby tree. (There going to be a lot of trees in many odd places) “So, Hinata, when are you going to tell Naruto that you like him?” asked Palmon.
 
Hinata blushed again and said, “When the time is right, I guess.”
 
“Well you better think fast, because he's coming this way.” Palmon pointed out to Naruto walking up to them.
 
“Hey, Hinata, I would like to talk to you about something.” he said.
 
“A-about what?” Hinata asked, her face starting to steam.
 
“Well, actually I want to talk to you,” He looked at Palmon, “alone.” Palmon knew what he meant and she moved aside. (Agumon's with the others)
 
Naruto sat down next to Hinata. “What could Naruto want to talk to me alone for?” she thought to herself.
 
“Hinata, there's something I need to ask you. And I want you to be honest.” Naruto said.
 
“What is it?”
 
“D-do you-?” Then at that moment, the ground started to shake. “What the hell!?”
 
Then a giant insect looking Digimon burst out of the ground. It let out a fierce roar.
 
“Oh no, it's Kuwagamon!” Tentomon announced.
 
DIGI-ANALYZER
 
“Kuwagamon is an Insect type Digimon that's in a bad mood, even if he's in a good mood!”
 
 
 
 
 
Kuwagamon let out another roar. “Well, it looks like break time's up!” Sasuke said.
 
“Godzillamon can take him down easily!” Agumon said.
 
“And, Cerberusmon too.” Gabumon said.
 
“Don't forget about me!” said Biyomon.
 
“Me too!” said Gomamon.
 
“Well, Hinata, I guess it'll have to wait!” said Naruto. “Let's get `em!”
 
 
BIYOMON, DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
BIRDRAMON!!!!
 
 
GOMAMON, DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
IKKAKUMON!!!!
 
 
AGUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
GODZILLAMON!!!!
 
 
GABUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
CERBERUSMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Ikkakumon skull bashed Kuwagamon into the air to Birdramon, who smacked him with her wing to Godzillamon. Godzillamon smacked him with his tail to Cerberusmon, who tackled Kuwagamon into the ground. He laid there motionless.
 
“Is that it? That was quick.” Ino said.
 
“That was way too easy, something's not right.” Neji said. Then, Kuwagamon suddenly burrowed underground. “What!? Where did he go?” Godzillamon asked.
 
They looked everywhere. Suddenly Kuwagamon burst out of the ground, and rammed into Godzillamon's back making him fall. Cerberusmon tried tackling him again, but Kuwagamon was smarter then that. He got underneath Cerberusmon, and threw him, and he landed on Ikkakumon. Then his next target was Birdramon.
 
“METEOR WING!!!!”
 
Kuwagamon dodged the fire balls, and skull bashed Birdramon, and she fell to the ground.
 
“Damn!!!!” was all Naruto could say. Then, he and Hinata just happened to be in his eye sight. Kuwagamon was airborne, and he charged at Naruto and Hinata. “Move, Hinata!!” Naruto shouted as he shoved Hinata out of the way. When she was a few feet away, Naruto took the full blow of the skull bashing. Once that was done, Kuwagamon did the exact same thing to the others. The skull bash sent them all scattering everywhere.
 
“Naruto!!!!” Hinata ran to his side. “Naruto, Naruto, get up!!” she pleaded. Naruto was unconscious. She checked to see if he was breathing…he wasn't. “No, Naruto!!!!” She checked his heart, it was still beating and she was somewhat relieved.
 
Kuwagamon made a U-turn and was heading in Hinata's direction. She stood up, and activated her Byakugan. “Naruto, I'm scared. But I'm going to protect you.” Kuwagamon was getting closer. “From now on…I will protect you like you've protected me!!!!” Kuwagamon was inches away. Palmon noticed Hinata standing her ground, and ran to help her. It was as if time was slowing down, and then it happened. “Naruto!!!!!!!!!” Her Digivice glowed, along with Palmon.
 
 
PALMON, DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
TOGEMON!!!!
 
 
 
Palmon was now Togemon, and she looked like a giant cactus with punching gloves. Kuwagamon stopped in his tracks, and to be punched in the face by Togemon. “Palmon, you digivolved!!” Hinata said surprisingly.
 
“Now you can take care of Naruto, while we take care of Kuwagamon.” Togemon said.
 
Godzillamon and the other Digimon were ready, and they formed a circle around him. Togemon punched Kuwagamon to Ikkakumon. He head butted Kuwagamon to Birdramon. She smacked him with her wing to Godzillamon. Godzillamon smacked Kuwagamon to Cerberusmon, who tackled him into the ground again. He got out of the way, and it was their chance.
 
“METEOR WING!!!!”
 
“HARPOON TORPEDO!!!!”
 
“NEEDLE SPRAY!!!!”
 
“HELL FIRE!!!!”
 
“BLUE FIRE BLAST!!!!”
 
 
All five attacked made an explosion so powerful, Kuwagamon faded from existence.
 
 
2 hours later, Naruto finally woke up. Hinata was the first thing he saw in his sight. She literally broke into tears when he woke up, and she actually hugged him. “What happened, and what happened to Kuwagamon?” he asked.
 
“Hinata's Palmon digivolved and saved you both.” said Sakura.
 
“Rather impressive, I must say.” said Neji.
 
“Really, that's great Hinata!” Naruto said, hugging her back. She blushed like mad, but she didn't hesitate to move away. (Like she usually does) It actually took them both two minutes to look at everyone staring at them with smirks on their faces. That's when they separated.
 
“Well, it's too late to go anywhere. The sun's setting. We should get some rest.” requested Sasuke.
 
That night, Hinata couldn't sleep. She was thinking about Naruto, and his reactions today. “Why was Naruto acting like that? He was way too nice, and he saved me and took the hit from Kuwagamon…” She gasped and her eyes widened. “Maybe, he found out that I-” She was cut off by Naruto. “Have a crush on me?” he finished.
 
“So, how'd you find out?” she asked.
 
“Remember when Seadramon attacked us? Before he did, you talked in you sleep saying so.”
 
“…I TALK IN MY SLEEP!?” Hinata's face was so red, that if she were in a lake it would evaporate instantly. “I can't believe this. I didn't know that I talk in my sleep.”
 
“Don't worry about it, Hinata. Actually, I like you too.” Hinata looked at Naruto, eyes wide.
 
“Oh, Naruto…” Tears started to form in her eyes, and she squeezed him in a hug.
 
Starting tomorrow, things are going to be a lot different between Naruto and Hinata.
 
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…