Naruto Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto : The Digital Ninja ❯ Ikkakumon ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(I don't own Naruto or Digimon.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS TO, SAVE THE
DIGITAL WORLD!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
 
DIGIVOLVE, INTO CHAMPIONS.
 
TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE!
 
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Chapter 6
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kabuto retuned to Orochimaru's hideout to report what he witnessed.
 
Serpentmon: “Humph. Seadramon's an idiot. He tries to eat anything that moves.”
 
Kabuto: “Lord Orochimaru, what do you want us to do? Their Digimon are Digivolving one by one.”
 
Serpentmon: “What we need to do, is gather some followers to keep them busy while we rule this world!”
 
Machinedramon: “Well, it just happens that I have some followers that would be glad to help us.”
 
Orochimaru: “Is that so? Very well then. Bring them here, and keep watching them, Kabuto.”
 
Kabuto: “Yes, Lord Orochimaru.”
 
Then they disappeared.
 
Serpentmon: “That kid's a suck up if you ask me.”
 
Orochimaru: “We'll need him to help us rule the Digital World. Until then, we won't need him.”
 
Serpentmon: “You think the kid's a traitor?”
 
Orochimaru: “No, he'll just be of some use to us until then.”
 
Serpentmon just smiled.
 
 
 
 
Naruto and everyone were about ten miles away from the beach, and stumbled into a white forest (there's snow everywhere). Everyone was shivering like crazy.
 
Naruto: “When did it get so cold all of a sudden?”
 
Sasuke: “I don't know, maybe it's the fact that there's snow everywhere!”
 
Naruto: “Oh shut up Sasuke!”
 
Gomamon: “I really don't see what the big deal is. I think it's nice out here.”
 
Agumon: “That's because you have fur.”
 
Lee: “Come on, guys! We can't let a little cold weather slow us down! Think of this as our training missions back home!”
 
Naruto: “Um… Bushybrow, this is nothing like back home. This is the real thing!”
 
Sakura: “But he makes a good point, Naruto. We can't give up. Let's keep looking until we find a cave or something for shelter.”
 
Naruto: “I never said anything about giving up, Sakura. But, you're right. Let's go!”
 
But Naruto wasn't looking where he was going and walked right into a tree with a slam. He fell to the ground, and snow from the tree landed on him.
 
Shikamaru: “Ow, that had to hurt.”
 
Hinata: “Naruto, are you okay?”
 
“Yeah…I'm fine.”
 
After Naruto's little snow adventure, they continued their walk through the forest until they came across an open plain covered in snow.
 
Naruto: “Damn, it's colder out here than it is in the forest.”
 
Sasuke: “We can't stop moving. We need to get out of this frozen wasteland, and-“ Sasuke was interrupted by a snowball hitting the side of his head. “Okay, who threw that?”
 
Everyone pointed at Naruto. “Hey!” Then at that split second, a snowball hit Naruto in the face.
 
Sasuke: “You want a snowball fight? You got one!”
 
 
 
Five minutes later…
 
 
Naruto: “Man! I can't believe I lost a snowball fight to Sasuke!”
 
Sasuke: “Just face it, Naruto. I'm better at things then you, because I think before I do.”
 
Naruto: “This sucks.”
 
Hinata walked up next to Naruto to comfort him. “Don't worry Naruto; you'll get him next time.”
 
Kiba: “I don't think there's going to be a `next time'!”
 
Sakura: “What do you mean? Hmm? Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!”
 
Everyone looked up to the sky, and saw a flying horse. Everyone got in a fighting stance, except the Digimon. The Digimon just looked at them with a confused look.
 
Gomamon: “What's the big deal?”
 
 
 
DIGI-ANILIZER
 
“That's just Unimon. He's a wise old Digimon. He wouldn't hurt us.”
 
 
 
Unimon: “AERIAL ATTACK!!!!
 
A ball of light shot from Unimon's mouth, and headed straight at them. They dodged just in time, and the attack made a crater in the snow.
 
Shino: “He wouldn't hurt us huh?”
 
Gomamon gave an awkward smile and shrugged.
 
Naruto: “Well Agumon? You ready?”
 
Agumon: “You know it!”
 
 
 
AGUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
GODZILLAMON!!!!
 
 
 
Sasuke: “It's your turn.”
 
Gabumon: “Right!”
 
 
GABUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
CERBERUSMON!!!!
 
 
Sakura: “Biyomon!”
 
Biyomon: “You got it!”
 
 
BIYOMON, DIGIVOLE TO…
 
BIRDRAMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Godzillamon was slashing at Unimon, but Unimon easily avoided each swing. He countered by flying behind him, and rammed into his back making him tumble to the ground.
 
Cerberusmon: “HELL FIRE!!!!
 
Unimon saw the fire ball heading towards him. He quickly dodged, but was interrupted by Godzillamon's tail slamming him into the ground.
 
Birdramon: “METEOR WING!!!!
 
Unimon dodged the fire balls by taking to the sky. Out of nowhere came Lee “flying” towards Unimon at top speed. “Dynamic Entry!!!!” Lee kicked Unimon in the ribs and sent him flying towards Guilmon. He smacked Unimon into the air with his tail, and then jumped into the air next to Unimon.
 
 
Guilmon: “PYRO SPHERE!!!!
 
The blast didn't even scratch Unimon. “AERIAL ATTACK!!!!” The ball of light sent Guilmon flying into a tree. Unimon then turned his attention to Shino and Gomamon, and charged. “Get back, Unimon! I'm warning you!” shouted Gomamon. But Unimon kept on charging. “I said, BACK OFF!!!!!!” Then Gomamon started glowing.
 
 
GOMAMON, DIGIVOLE TO…
 
IKKAKUMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Now in Gomamon's place was what looked like a giant Walrus. “HARPOON TORPEDO!!!!” The horn on top of his head shot off like a harpoon, and opened up and released a torpedo. The torpedo hit Unimon square in the chest, and fell to the snowy ground. “Okay, let's finish him!” said Godzillamon.
 
“HARPOON TORTEDO!!!!”
 
“METEOR WING!!!!”
 
“HELL FIRE!!!!”
 
“BLUE FIRE BLAST!!!!”
 
The four attacks made contact, and Unimon disintegrated. Then, they de-digivolved back to there Rookie stage. “Yeah! We did it!!” said Naruto jumping in the air. “That was a close one. Good thing Gomamon digivolved.” said Sakura. “But, don't you think it's strange that the Digimon are becoming stronger every time? Every Digimon that finds us seems to be stronger then the next.” said Neji. “Now that you mention it, they do seem stronger. It's like we beat one, then another comes in its place even stronger.” said Tenten. “There's only one explanation then.” Everyone looked at Sasuke. “They must be working for Orochimaru.”
 
 
 
 
Orochimaru's Hideout
 
 
 
“Lord Orochimaru, Unimon failed in destroying them.” said Kabuto. “What was your first clue?” said Serpentmon. “I swear to you, the next Digimon will do the job right!” said Kabuto on his knees. “Don't worry, Kabuto. This isn't the first time you failed me.” said Orochimaru. Kabuto and Machinedramon turned and walked away to think of a new plan. “What are we to do now, Kabuto?” asked Machinedramon. “When the time is right, we will kill Orochimaru and take over the digital world. But until that time, we will just play by his rules.”
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…