Naruto Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto : The Digital Ninja ❯ Birdramon ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(I don't own Digimon or Naruto)
 
 
 
Author's Note: Before you read anything, Godzillamon and Cerberusmon are Mega level Digimon. Just thought you should know. Now, enjoy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS TO, SAVE THE
DIGITAL WORLD.
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONATERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
 
DIGIVOLVE, INTO CHAMPIONS.
 
TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE!
 
 
DIGIMON, DIGTAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Chapter 5
 
 
 
 
 
 
Later that same day, Naruto and friends wandered farther into the forest after Kabuto and Machinedramon retreated. They experienced two good things that day. They saw Agumon, and Gabumon transform into Godzillamon, and Cerberusmon. And, they finally beat up Kabuto so bad that he ran away with his tail between his legs, as Naruto would put it. Now, they face an even bigger problem…They were lost.
 
Naruto: “Aah! We've been here already! I know I kicked that rock before!”
 
Sasuke: “No duh, idiot! I think everyone knows that.”
 
Tenten: “Man, if things were going to be like this, we should have a least packed some weapons.”
 
Neji: “Well, you don't need to worry about that Tenten. You've got scrolls for all kinds of weapons.”
 
Naruto: “Oh, we can manage. Right, Agumon?”
 
Agumon: “Yeah!”
 
Sakura: “There's got to be a way to know where we are. Let's see…Oh! Biyomon, can you fly up into the sky and tell us where we are?”
 
Biyomon: “Sure.”
 
Biyomon flew into the air, and looked around. Then flew back down.
 
Biyomon: “There's a river close by. We could fallow it, and it could lead us to the ocean.”
 
Gomamon: “Yes! It would be great to be back in the water!”
 
Gatomon: “You're the only one who really likes swimming.”
 
Shino: “I'm not too crazy about water neither.”
 
Ino: “Well, why are we standing around here for? Let's get going!”
 
“Right!”
 
They walked a few miles until they reached the river. Then they fallowed it all the way to the, wouldn't you know it, the beach.
 
Sakura: “Ok, we're on a beach. Sort of how we got here.”
 
Shikamaru: “This whole thing is such a drag. [Yawn] I think I'll take a nap.”
 
Tentomon: “You're going to take a nap? Why?”
 
Shikamaru: “I'm tired from that fight with Kabuto. So if you don't mind?...ZZZZZ”
 
Ino: “Lazy bum.”
 
Hinata: “Actually, that sounds like a good idea. [Stretch] I'm kind of tired too.”
 
Hinata sat under a tree, and closed her eyes. Palmon joined her.
 
Naruto: “Yeah, that's a good idea. We could use a rest.”
 
Everyone agreed, and found a spot in some shaded areas. Naruto was under the same tree Hinata was under. For some reason, he started having this weird feeling. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. She looked so peaceful asleep.
 
Naruto: “Wait, what am I doing? And why do I feel this way? And to Hinata? Hinata!”
 
Then, her heard Hinata mumble something. And she was blushing.
 
Hinata: [mumble] “I…zzz...like…zzz…Naruto…zzz.”
 
Naruto's eyes widened. Hinata liked him? A person like Hinata likes him? He was in a deep thought. Come to think of it, a couple of times he found Hinata spying on him. And every time he was around her, her face turns red as a tomato. Could it be that Hinata had a… Then, Naruto felt something on his arm. Hinata slanted, and her head was on his shoulder. Naruto blushed a little, but smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep.
 
A couple of hours, when they were still sleeping, something was lurking in the ocean watching them.
 
???: “Mmm…looks like its lunch time.”
 
Sasuke immediately woke up. He sensed something was close by, and woke everyone up. Shikamaru was the only one who didn't want to wake up at all. Hinata woke up on her own, and she saw what, or who her head was laying on. Her face blushed madly when she saw it was Naruto, and scooted away fast.
 
Neji: “Hinata, wake Naruto and Agumon up.”
 
Hinata: “What's going on?”
 
Sakura: “Sasuke says there's something here. And we need to be on our guard.”
 
Hinata blushed again when she was by him. She shook him lightly, and he woke up.
 
Naruto: “What's happening?”
 
Then Naruto noticed. He suddenly sensed something bad.
 
Agumon: “Naruto, look!”
 
Agumon was pointing to the ocean. Bubbles were erupting from the ocean surface. Then a Digimon that looked like a giant sea-snake, appeared out of the water.
 
Tentomon: “Oh no! It's Seadramon!”
 
Seadramon: “It's lunch time! I've never had human children before. I hope you taste good!”
 
Naruto: “Agumon! Get in there!”
 
Sasuke: “Gabumon!”
 
“Right!”
 
 
 
 
AGUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
GODZILLAMON!!!!
 
 
 
GABUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
CERBERUSMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Godzillamon: “Now you're going to get it.”
 
Seadramon: “Just because you digivolved into bigger Digimon, doesn't mean I still can't eat you.”
 
Cerberusmon: “We'll see about that.”
 
Seadramon dove under the water, out of sight. Neji used his Byakugan to see where he was. Godzillamon jumped in after Seadramon. Under water, Seadramon hade the advantage, even if Godzillamon was a good swimmer. Seadramon dodged a punch from Godzillamon, and swam to the surface as fast as he could. Then he practically jumped up into the air.
 
Seadramon: “LETHAL ICE-BLAST!!!!
 
Cerberusmon: “FIRE BLAST!!!!
 
Seadramon's Ice-Blast froze Cerberusmon's fire ball, and it fell into the water. But then, it flew back into the air. Godzillamon was under the ice/fire ball, and threw it at Seadramon. The ball hit Seadramon, and then Godzillamon grabbed Seadramon's tail and dragged him under the water. Seadramon then wrapped himself around Godzillamon. Then he quickly let go.
 
Seadramon: “LETHAL ICE-BLAST!!!!
 
The attack started freezing Godzillamon until he was stuck inside a block of ice. When Seadramon poked his head out of the water, Cerberusmon sent another fire ball at him. Seadramon used his Lethal Ice-blast, and froze the fire ball. He hit it with his tail and sent it flying towards Naruto and the others.
 
Naruto: “In coming!”
 
Everyone ran out of the way, but Sakura tripped on a rock and was right in front of the ice/fire ball.
 
Sakura: “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”
 
Biyomon: “Sakura!!”
 
The ball was just about to hit Sakura's location, when Biyomon got in front of her.
 
Sakura: “Biyomon!”
 
 
 
 
BIYOMON, DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
BIRDRAMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Birdramon smacked the ice ball away with her wing.
 
Sakura: “Wow…Birdramon.”
 
Birdramon: “Are you okay, Sakura?”
 
Sakura: “Yeah!”
 
Seadramon: “This day just keeps getting better! Now I get to see what a Birdramon tastes like!”
 
Birdramon: “Then chew on this!” She flew into the air. “METEOR WING!!!!
 
Little fire balls were released out of her wings, and they flew right to Seadramon. He avoided them by diving under water. The fire balls dissolved, and when Seadramon went under, Godzillamon grabbed him from behind and brings him to the surface.
 
Godzillamon: “Cerberusmon!”
 
He then threw Seadramon to Cerberusmon, and he grabbed him with his tail.
 
Cerberusmon: “Birdramon!”
 
Then Cerberusmon threw Seadramon up into the air. When he at Birdramon's level, she attacked.
 
Birdramon: “METEOR WING!!!!
 
The little fire balls made contact, and they exploded, sending Seadramon flying in the opposite direction. “AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!”
 
When Seadramon was out of sight, Birdramon, Godzillamon, and Cerberusmon de-digivolved back to there rookie levels.
 
Naruto: “Alright! We won!”
 
Hinata: “And Biyomon Digivolved. Congratulations, Sakura.”
 
Sakura: “Biyomon, you Digivolved to save. Thanks, you're the best.” Then she hugged Biyomon.
 
Biyomon: “Oh, it was nothing.”
 
Neji: “Hey, we should be going. If we stay here, Seadramon might come back for round 2.”
 
Tenten: “Well, I sure don't want to stay here then.”
 
Lee: “Good idea. Let's get out of here.”
 
They all agreed. Even Naruto didn't want to deal with Seadramon two times. When they left the area, Kabuto was on a cliff nearby. He had an evil smile on his face.
 
Kabuto: “Interesting. This is very interesting.”
 
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…