Naruto Fan Fiction / Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto : The Digital Ninja ❯ Victory...? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(I don't own Naruto or Digimon)
 
 
 
 
 
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON,
DI, DI, DI,
DIGIMON, DIGIMON
DI, DI, DI,
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
CHANGE INTO DIGITAL CHAMPIONS TO, SAVE THE
DIGITAL WORLD!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
 
DIGIVOLVE, INTO CHAMPIONS.
 
TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE!
 
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON ARE THE CHAMPIONS!
 
DIGIMON, DIGITAL MONSTERS,
DIGIMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Chapter 4
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
AGUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
 
GODZILLAMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone stared in aw. The Digimon were the most surprised. Machinedramon was shocked to see who it was, and the most scared.
 
Tentomon: “I can't believe! Agumon Digivolved into Godzillamon!”
 
 
DIGI-ANILIZER
 
“Godzillamon is one of the most powerful Digimon in the Digital World. He's famous for his `Blue Fire Blast' attack powerful enough to destroy mountains!”
 
 
 
Godzillamon: “All right, Machinedramon! Come and get me!”
 
Naruto: “Godzillamon! You take care of Machinedramon, and we'll handle Kabuto!”
 
Godzillamon: “Right!”
 
Godzillamon tackled Machinedramon, to take him away from the others. Then, Naruto summoned Shadow Clones, Neji and Hinata activated their Byakugan, Sasuke activated his Sharingan, and everyone else got in a fighting stance.
Tentomon flew into the air to make the first move.
 
Tentomon: “SUPER SHOCKER!!
 
He shot a lightning bolt at Kabuto, but Kabuto easily avoided it.
 
Biyomon: “SPIRAL TWISTER!!
 
Biyomon tried to strike him, but Kabuto jumped into the air to get away. Then Sasuke suddenly appeared behind him.
 
Kabuto: “Huh!?”
 
Sasuke kicked Kabuto in the ribs, back fisted him in the face, punched him in the stomach, and when he was two inches from the ground, Sasuke kicked him in the stomach.
 
Sasuke: “LION'S BARRAGE!!
 
But Kabuto wasn't there. In a puff of smoke, a log was in place of where Kabuto should have been. Then, Kabuto was beside Sasuke and punched him and sent him sliding on the ground.
 
Gabumon: “Sasuke! Are you alright?”
 
Sasuke: “Yeah.”
 
Gabumon: “Don't worry Sasuke, I'll protect you.” Then he made the same hand sign Agumon made.
 
Kabuto: “What? You too? I'm afraid that won't work this time!”
 
It was too late for Kabuto, for Sasuke's Digivice glowed. It's was Gabumon's turn to digivolve.
 
Kabuto: “No! Not again!”
 
 
 
 
GABUMON, TRANSFORMATION DIGIVOLVE TO…
 
 
A puff of smoke covered his body. When the smoke cleared, he was five times bigger, he was on all fours, he hade brown fur, and three canine heads.
 
 
CERBERUSMON!!!!
 
 
 
 
Sasuke: “…Wow.”
 
Cerberusmon: “Okay Kabuto, you're going down!”
 
 
 
Godzillamon and Machinedramon were practically ramming each other into everything they saw.
 
Machinedramon: “GIGA CANNON!!
 
Godzillamon: “BLUE FIRE BLAST!!
 
Both attacks canceled each other out. Then, Godzillamon smacked Machinedramon with his tail five times, punched him several times, and kicked him away. Then, he changed up for his attack. The spike/dorsal fins on his back started to glow.
 
Godzillamon: “BLUE FIRE BLAST!!
 
Machinedramon was engulfed by an explosion. Then, Machinedramon collapsed and was on the ground unconscious.
 
 
 
Biyomon: “SPIRAL TWISTER!!
 
Kabuto dodged by jumping into the air, and kicked Biyomon. Sakura got behind to punch him, but Kabuto kicked her aside.
 
Choji: “HUMAN BOULDER!!
 
Kabuto jumped out of the way, but was stopped by Keramon.
 
Keramon: “BLOOD BLASTER!!
 
The attack made contact, and sent Kabuto flying with blood all over his body. Kabuto skidded along the ground, and was in the middle of an attack between Neji and Hinata.
 
Neji: “You're in the middle of our 8 trigrams.”
 
Hinata: “You're in a world of hurt, Kabuto.”
 
Both: “8 TRIGRAMS, 2 PALMS! 4 PALMS! 8 PALMS! 16 PALMS! 32 PALMS! 8 TRIGRAMS 64 PALMS!!
 
Their attack sent Kabuto flying.
 
Palmon: “POISON IVY!!
 
Palmon grabbed Kabuto, and slammed him onto the ground. He stood up, but with Palmon still holding him.
 
Veemon: “VEE-HEAD BUTT!!
 
Palmon let go of Kabuto, and Veemon's head butt made contact and sent him sliding on the ground. Then Tenten summoned some of her weapons, and threw them at Kabuto. He barely avoided them all. Renamon was about to attack, but Kabuto grabbed Tenten and threw her at Renamon, and they were sent flying aside.
 
Gomamon: “MARCHING FISHES!!
 
Gomamon sent a swarm of fishes at Kabuto, but Kabuto jumped out of the way. Then, Shino sent a swarm of bugs to attack him. Kabuto escaped by using a Substitution Jutsue.
 
Shikamaru: “SHADOW POSSESSION JUTSUE!!
 
Shikamaru stopped Kabuto in his traces. Then Ino was in front of him and did a 16 hit combo. Shikamaru released Kabuto, and the 16th attack sent him flying towards Gatomon.
 
Gatomon: “LIGHTNING PAW!!
 
Gatomon punched Kabuto to Kiba. Akamaru transformed into Kiba, and they attacked Kabuto.
 
Kiba: “FANG OVER FANG!!
 
Then Kiba and Akamaru kicked Kabuto to the ground. But before Kabuto could reach the ground, Betamon tackled him, and sent him flying back into the air.
 
Betamon: “ELECTRIC SHOCK!!
 
Tentomon: “SUPER SHOCKER!!
 
Both electric attacks made contact. Kabuto fell to the ground, and landed on his back. Once he got back up, Lee arrived in front of him, and kicked him into the air. Then, Lee jumped into the air and was behind Kabuto. He grabbed him, and started spinning towards the ground.
 
Lee: “PRIMARY LOTUS!!
 
Lee bashed Kabuto into the ground, and jumped away to get out of the way of another attack.
 
Guilmon: “PYRO SPHERE!!
 
Guilmon shot a fire ball at Kabuto. Kabuto just barely escaped the attack. The explosion sent Kabuto flying in Cerberusmon's direction. Cerberusmon grabbed Kabuto with his tail, and threw him into air.
 
Cerberusmon: “HELL FIRE!!
 
Kabuto moved out of the just in time for the huge flames to miss him. Then, Sasuke was behind Kabuto again.
 
Sasuke: “Hey, nice day today isn't it?”
 
Kabuto didn't have enough time to react. Sasuke kicked him in the ribs, back fisted him in the face, and kicked him in the stomach, but this time higher in the air. His kick sent Kabuto towards the ground, and Naruto was under Kabuto. Three shadow clones kicked Kabuto back into the air.
 
Clones: “NA-RU-TO!!”
 
Then the real Naruto kicked Kabuto in the face, and sent him flying towards the ground.
 
Naruto: “UZUMAKI BARRAGE!!
 
Kabuto lied on the ground motionless. Then he slowly got back on his feet. He was now out of breath.
 
Kabuto: “Not..bad... You really have improved.”
 
 
 
Machinedramon got up and attacked Godzillamon while he wasn't looking.
 
Machinedramon: “GIGA CANNON!!
 
Godzillamon moved out of the way, and the attack hit where everyone else was. Then Kabuto jumped onto Machinedramon's head.
 
Kabuto: “Let's get out of here. We've done what we came here to do.”
 
Machinedramon: “Right.”
 
Then Machinedramon and Kabuto fled. Godzillamon and Cerberusmon de-digivolved back into Agumon and Gabumon.
 
Agumon: “Did we win?”
 
Naruto: “Yep! I'd say so for the time being!”
 
Sasuke: “Don't celebrate just yet. If Orochimaru and Kabuto both have Digimon, we better be ready if we run into them again.”
 
Naruto: “Don't worry, Sasuke. Orochimaru can't beat us. Agumon, and Gabumon can just digivolve into Godzillamon and Cerberusmon, and take him out without braking a sweat!”
 
Sasuke: “Orochimaru is smarter than that and you know it! He can easily find a way to beat us in a snap!”
 
Agumon: “Do those two always fight?”
 
Sakura: “More than you know.”
 
 
 
 
Orochimaru's hideout
 
 
Serpentmon: “Back already?”
 
Machinedramon: “Shut up, Serpentmon.”
 
Kabuto: “And you were right Serpentmon. They really are the new Digidestined.”
 
Serpentmon: “I told you! Let me guess, by all the cuts and bruises, I'd say you failed to kill them.”
 
Kabuto just gave him a death glare, and turned to Orochimaru.
 
Kabuto: “Lord Orochimaru, What are your plans to try to kill them?”
 
Orochimaru: “Hmm, hmm, hmm, we wait for the opportune moment, and them we strike. But to know when, I want you Kabuto, to keep a close eye on them. Keep out of sight though.”
 
Kabuto: “Yes, lord Orochimaru.”
 
 
 
TO BE CONTINUED…