Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 1: The adventure begins. ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: The Dragon Ball characters will be going by their original Japanese dub's ages and the five years from Dragon Ball Z's twenty-eighth World Martial-Arts Tournament not the FUNimation dub's ten years jump. Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Update: Added more additional content, six chapters in fact plus one new chapter. (Please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 03/02/2012 (US) or 02/03/2012 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

This is my first fanfiction and I welcome all comments, reviews, questions, Ideas (better plot), suggestions, copying, help (especially on mistakes and plot), criticism, hate (especially on how much you hate my story), spam and emails.

Please don't hesitate to PM me anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

During his last battle to save the Earth, Goku who was desperately fighting against Omega Shenron, with the help of his friends and family he managed to gather a great deal of energy from everywhere he could find to form an attack, which he called the Universal Spirit Bomb to destroy his opponent once and for all. After he successfully launches his attack, Omega Shenron could do little to stop the Spirit Bomb from destroying him as it completely enveloped him in an explosion, as the dust settled the real Shenron suddenly appeared without even being summoned and there were no dragon balls in site.

After healing the Earth raised Saiyan's wounds he explained that he needed to leave the Earth and can no longer grant any future wishes until he was completely cleansed of all the effects of the shadow dragons, he also said that it might take a century before he could fully be able to grant wishes, but Goku convinced Shenron to grant one last wish to revive those killed by Super Seventeen and the Shadow Dragons before he leaves, after fulfilling the wish, the dragon offered the Saiyan who was raised on Earth to join him, which Goku instantly agrees too, but not before leaving Earth, the Earth raised Saiyan tells Vegeta that the lives of everyone are now in his hands passing the role of protector of the Earth to him.

Before they were ready to leave the Earth, Goku asks Shenron if he could visit Krillin, who was recently revived by the Saiyan who was raised on Earth's last wish, the dragon saw no harm and agreed to Goku's request, after arriving at Master Roshi's island the Earth raised Saiyan met with his long time friend Krillin telling him that he was leaving and the two of them decided to have one last fight before Goku flew off with Shenron on his longest adventure yet.

Chapter 1: The adventure begins.

Months later, Vegeta began forcing Goten, Gohan and Trunks to train in his newly rebuilt Gravity Chamber, knowing that if a new threat appears in the future, the former Saiyan Prince by himself would not be able to take it on alone or he may even be unable to fight at all. This story begins on a scheduled training day, when the two sons of Goku were travelling towards West City to meet Vegeta and Trunks at the Capsule Corporation. "Come on bro do we really need to train today?" asked Goten not really wanting to go.

"Vegeta seems to think so," replied Gohan.

"But it's not fair," said the youngest of the two in response. "I was planning to have the day off."

"Just be grateful that he doesn't force us to go everyday... ...wait who's that?" said the eldest brother as he turned to his brother seeing a figure in the distance.

"Isn't that Pan," asked Goten in response, "what's she doing here?"

Then after she came closer to the two brothers, Gohan asked his daughter Pan why she had followed them, "uh, Pan what are you doing here?" he said.

"I was wondering," replied the quarter Saiyan daughter, "can I train with you guys this time?"

"Pan," asked Goten, "are you really sure this is a good idea, you know how Vegeta is, don't you?"

"Of course I do, all I'm going to do is ask just for a few hours," replied Pan, "I'm sure it will be fine."

After seeing Gohan, Goten and along with Pan who decide to tag along as they arrived at Capsule Corp. from out of a window, Trunks came out of the main building to greet them as the group began to land. "Welcome back Goten," said the lavender haired man, "and you too Gohan."

"Hello Trunks," said Gohan greeting Trunks, "nice to see you again."

"So Trunks," asked Goten, "where's your old man?"

"Oh Dad's in the Gravity Chamber celebrating the machine, he'll be out soon," answered the lavender haired man before he turned to Pan, "uh, hi Pan, what are you doing here?" he asked.

"Oh Trunks," replied the quarter Saiyan girl, "I was thinking of asking your dad if I could join you guys in the Gravity Chamber this time."

"Well, this might be a b..." said Trunks before Vegeta who just left the main building interrupted him. "You're both late," yelled the former Saiyan Prince impatiently, "what on earth were you doing to take you two so long to get here?!"

"Sorry Vegeta," replied the oldest of Goku's sons, "it just that Pan wanted to come along..."

"Hey Trunks," whispered Pan to the lavender haired man while Gohan and Vegeta talked to each other.

"Yes?" replied Trunks.

"Is it just me or is your dad more grumpy than normal?" asked the quarter Saiyan noticing the former Saiyan Prince's tone of voice.

"Well, I wasn't there so I don't know any of the details," answered Trunks whispering back to the quarter Saiyan girl, "but I think my dad and my sister had a really bad argument and ever since then he's been in that super grumpy state like that all morning."

"Huh Pan," said Vegeta in surprise "Gohan what is she doing here?"

"She wants to join us in the Gravity Chamber this time..." answered the oldest of Goku's sons.

"Are you crazy? Absolutely not!" said the former Saiyan Prince objecting to the idea. "This is serious training; we have no time for messing around!"

"What!" replied Pan in shock and before she began to protest. "Why not?"

"For one thing you're not strong enough, you wouldn't be able to handle the Gravity setting that I have planned for today," explained Vegeta as he glanced at Pan with a sigh before he continued finishing his sentence, "and I'm sorry to say this, but we don't have the time to waste waiting for you to catch up."

"But..." said the quarter Saiyan girl trying to convince Vegeta until the former Saiyan Prince interrupted her mid sentence. "I am sorry Pan," said the now increasingly irritated Vegeta "but enough is enough... ...we've wasted enough time Goten, Gohan and you to son, get to the Gravity Chamber now!"

Then Vegeta began walking towards the Gravity Chamber, leaving the group and the disappointed Pan alone. "...Sorry Pan," said the lavender haired man apologizing, "maybe next time."

"Uh, "asked Goten unsure what to say, "are you coming bro?"

"No Goten, you go on ahead," answered Gohan, "I'll be right behind you..."

After a nod, the youngest of Goku's sons left to join the others in the Gravity Chamber. "Pan, don't worry after the training session I will have a few words with him," said the oldest of Goku's sons trying to comfort his dejected daughter, "by the way, I have something to give you it's not much, but..."

"You do?" asked the quarter Saiyan.

"Here, a little something I've put together," said her father in response, "I was planning to give you this later, but I might as well give to now."

"Okay dad," replied Pan with a question, "but what is it?"

After extending her hand, the quarter Saiyan daughter received a capsule and a small bag. "That capsule has some training gear for you and the bag has about five Senzu beans," said Gohan explaining to his daughter what the items he gave her were, "take one when you're tired from training, but try not to waste them."

"Thank you dad" said Pan as she hugged her father. "Okay Pan, I've got to join the others now," said the father, "I think you should go outside the city to train, so you don't attract too much attention to yourself."

"I will dad bye," answered Pan before she went to an area outside the city.

"Bye Pan," replied Gohan to his daughter. "Please be careful!"

Then after the quarter Saiyan daughter disappeared into the distance, Gohan began moving towards the main building to join the others in the Gravity Chamber, while the oldest of Goku's sons was just entering the main building, Goten and Trunks were now busy training with the former Saiyan Prince in the Gravity Chamber trying to keep up with him."What's wrong Goten, can't handle it? Are the Gravity setting to high for you, do you want me to lower it for you?" replied Vegeta with a smirk as sweat ran down from Goten and his son's face having a tough time keeping up with the former Saiyan Prince's movements. "Come on Trunks I expected better from you!"

"But father," yelled Trunks in anger at his father, "the gravity setting feel like it's twice what it was last week, we can't keep going like this!"

"You're right Trunks," agreed the youngest of Goku's sons, "we can't keep up with you at this setting!"

Vegeta didn't respond and just stared at them. 'Great,' thought the lavender haired man to himself, 'what in the world did my sister do this time?'

"Stop you're complaining I've hardly changed the settings, this shows me you've made no progress at all," replied the former Saiyan Prince in anger, "I thought I told you two to practice, didn't I?"

"But father we did..." said Trunks before Vegeta cut him off mid sentence. "No buts son, you know that you need to keep improving if you want to get to the next level" said the former Saiyan Prince "I at least want to see the two of you at the level where you able to transform into Super Saiyan two, but at this rate it would take you years to reach that!"

"Could we at least have a break?" asked Goten while Vegeta resumed his fighting stance.

"Of course not, if you're asking for a break now," answered Vegeta, "it means you're even more out of shape than I thought."

Just as they were about to continue Gohan entered the chamber. "Aren't you being a bit too hard on them," said the oldest of Goku's sons over hearing the former Saiyan Prince and the others, "you know they're not used to your training method."

Then before Gohan entered the room he readied himself by powered up for training session.

"That maybe true, but if they had trained themselves properly, then I wouldn't have to push them this way now," replied Vegeta, "I want them ready before they fight their opponent instead of being pushed like you were by cell, in any case you're not doing any better and I want you at least stronger than when we were fighting Majin Buu."

"But pushing us too hard," said the eldest son of Goku in response, "too fast might have the opposite effect."

After the former Saiyan prince had taken a deep breath to calm down he continued. "Gohan, you don't want me babysitting you or this planet by myself forever," replied the former Saiyan Prince, "while you stand helplessly waiting for me to win, do you?"

After the former Saiyan Prince finished his sentence Gohan feeling a bit heated also took a deep breath before he replied. "Yes Vegeta you could be right, on another point why didn't you let Pan train with us?" said the oldest of Goku's sons with a question. "You could have lowered the gravity for just one day."

Vegeta remained silent thinking about what say next until he decided to speak. "I knew you might not understand, but she will only slow us down... ...when she gets stronger, then I will consider it," said the former Saiyan Prince, "but we don't have time to wait for her to catch up, especially when you are this out of practise, if a new threat appears I don't think we would not be able to take it on at our current state, we're very far from ready!"

"But Vegeta," said Gohan trying to convince the former Saiyan Prince, "just for one day you could have lowered the setting, we could turn it back up when she finished."

Then after thinking for a bit, Vegeta finally agreed. "Alright Gohan you win," replied Vegeta, "in our next session I will let Pan in for a few hours."

"Thank you Vegeta," said the eldest son of Goku, "you don't know how much this will mean to her."

"Enough talk for now it's driving me mad, get back to training!" yelled the former Saiyan Prince. "We'll discuss this further later."

After a sigh from the oldest of Goku's sons, the group resumed their training session.

-Meanwhile-

Pan, who after receiving the gifts that her father gave her, was just outside West City getting ready to train by herself. 'I don't get it, why wouldn't Vegeta let me train with them in the Gravity Chamber,' thought the determined quarter Saiyan girl, 'am I......no I'm not that weak that I can't handle a few hours of his type of training.'

Finding an isolated spot, Pan began changing into her new clothes, they were similar style to her grandfather Goku's clothes, a red Gi with a dark red shirt, wristbands and a sash tied around her waist she received from her father, she was also wearing a pair of black and White trainers and she then re-tied her old orange bandanna around her head over her shoulder length hair. 'I'm sure that I am strong enough, but maybe... ...whatever if I need to get stronger,'thought the quarter Saiyan 'then I'll just have to get stronger, that will show him that I can handle it!'

Pan took a deep breath as she opened the capsule then began to put on the training weights she was given before she began to exercise, two on her arms and two on her legs, 'I wonder how theirtraining is going?I wish I had a sparring partner,' she thought 'but with Uub sick and the others with Vegeta, I guess this will have to do.'

'Darn it, I can't believe Vegeta said that I can't train with them because he thinks I'm not strong enough hand wouldn't be able to his training,Vegeta, I'll show you!' thought Pan angrily to herself as she punched and kicked in the air. 'Does he really think that I would only slow them down!?'

Suddenly at the corner of her eye Pan saw a weird glowing light, which caught her attention as the light grew brighter "w-what is that light?" said the quarter Saiyan girl thinking out loud.

She put her arms up to block the light as it blinded her vision 'it's getting brighter,' she thought, 'too bright!'

Then a sudden whirlwind began to blow, gradually increasing in strength until it was even strong enough to knock Pan into nearby tree, snapping the tree in half on contact. 'What was that?' thought the quarter Saiyan girl to herself. 'What was that weird light and that unnaturally strong wind? Where did it come from?'

To her shock and surprise as she turned her head towards to where she saw the weird glowing light, Pan saw a black hole in the sky right above her, with a bright ball of weird light which appeared green coming from the centre of the vortex. 'What in the world?' thought the quarter Saiyan girl. 'What the heck is that?'

Then to her surprise while she flew a bit closer to investigate, it was beginning to become increasingly difficult to fly as she began to feel a strange pulling sensation which was getting increasingly stronger as she flew closer forcing her to keep her distance. 'Why does it feel like it's trying to suck me in,' thought Pan as she was trying to keep her distance.

"Darn, it's getting stronger, wait... ...it's getting too strong, I can't break free!" yelled Pan in fear as the pulling sensation was getting to stronger to handle, she threw off her training weights trying to escape, she even tried using her Ki to blast herself away from the black hole as the vortex was pulling her in, but it was no use as the vortex sucked her in.

To be continued...

Again this is my first fan fiction so I welcome all comments, reviews, questions, Ideas (better plot), suggestions, copying, help (especially on mistakes and plot), criticism, hate (especially on how much you hate my story), spam and emails.