Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 14: Journey to Kawamura Village. ( Chapter 14 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: More content! Remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, with the storm over, Pan along with Naruto and the rest of Team Seven were travelling to a nearby village for a rest stop before continuing their journey to their home village, but as they were about to near the bridge that they needed to cross Naruto noticed that it was now ruined and uncross able, while he stared in wonder at the ruined bridge and river that was swollen due to the earlier rain storm and Kakashi said that they had to go the long way round to the blonds disappointment until he heard something in the distance, he asked the others if they heard what he heard thinking someone calling out for help, but the others didn't hear anything and thought he was hearing things, until Naruto suddenly heard the scream calling for help again was coming from the river and Pan after she listened out hearing the call for help.

As the group looked towards the river they saw a boy in the water holding on to rock yelling in fear for help, ignoring Kakashi's warnings the blond-haired boy rushed off to the river, as he ran across using his chakra to stay above the water approaching the boy the rivers current began to move in an unnatural and strange, becoming even faster and rougher than it was a moment ago making Naruto struggle before the water began to unnaturally rise and an unnatural tidal wave suddenly struck him to the others in surprise as he lost his chakra control and fell into the water, while he tried concentrating his chakra to his feet Pan surprised everyone by beginning to levitate in front of them, she said that she will go to save they searched for the one responsible dashing off flying toward the boy.

Then as the quarter Saiyan girl arrived to where the boy was, she stopped and extended her hand to the surprised boy, after the boy grabbed her hand then wrapped his arms around her body, she felt the boy holding on too tightly out of fear before reassuring the boy, while heading back to the riverbank, the quarter Saiyan stopped by the blond-haired boy who just regained his footing, now walking on the water's service and asked if he needed help to which responded that he didn't as he stared surprised at the quarter Saiyan girl floating in the air.

Meanwhile at the capsule corporation build, Bulma who was still working on a way to get to Pan has almost spent a full fifteen hours without sleep. Then while through the code for errors, the blue haired woman continued talking to herself. After turning around in surprise, Bulma saw her son Trunks behind her hold a cup containing what smelled like coffee. While Bulma looked for a clock, Trunks decided to her that the night was over. After passing over the cup, Trunks looked over at screen. Trunks was very confused by her response and decided to ask his mother to find out more. While showing a demonstration, Bulma began to explain the differences between time travel and trying to break into another universe.

Chapter 14: Journey to Kawamura Village.

As Pan, the boy and Naruto got safely back to the riverbank, Kakashi along with Sasuke and Sakura were searching high and low for the person responsible for stopping Naruto from getting to the boy and almost drowning the blond. "No sign of them yet" said the pink haired girl.

"Either they're really good at hiding or they've fled," said the dark-haired boy in response.

"Don't give up just yet," replied the grey haired Sensei, "I may have found something."

After Kakashi got her attention, Sakura wondered about what her Sensei found. "What is it Kakashi Sensei?" she asked.

"I found what looks like tracks, they're fresh and it looks like there was a group of them," answered Kakashi. "By the looks of it they're going in the same direction as we are going, they are heading toward the village, this raises some questions..."

"So, is it some of type of trap?" asked Sasuke.

Then studying the tracks in more detail, the grey haired ninja began to explain what he found.

"I could be wrong, but I doubt it, this doesn't look like they purposely left these track," he replied, "I don't think they're that skilled it even looks like one of them tripped and hit the ground before they ran off."

"So, what do we do now?" asked the pink haired girl in surprise.

After thinking about what they should, Kakashi decided to go back to where the boy was and ask him question. "I guess we should meet up with Naruto and Pan," he replied, "Maybe the boy will have the answers..."

"But what about the group that ran?" asked the dark-haired boy ready to go after them. "Should we really leave them to run? I think we should chase after them."

"Don't worry, I think we'll be seeing them real soon," answered the grey haired Sensei.

Sakura was very confused by her Sensei's statement and decide to ask him what he meant. "Really? What do you mean?" she asked.

"You'll find out soon," answered Kakashi before the group made their way Back to Pan, Naruto and the boy.

While the others made their way to back, the quarter Saiyan girl along with the blond and the boy who were drying themselves with an open fire. "I wonder if the others are on their way back?" asked Naruto

"Hmm, I think they are," replied Pan, "wait, there they are now, but it looks like they were empty-handed..."

After they came back, Naruto was eager to asked Kakashi questions. "Did you find what you were looking for?" he asked.

"Unfortunately we were too late, when they probably noticed us near them, they must have fled..." answered the grey haired Sensei before being interrupted mid-sentence by the blond-haired boy. "Were there more than one of them?" said the blond asking a question.

"I would say that there were about three or four," replied Kakashi. "I don't know who they are and what they were doing here, but maybe the boy does..."

Turning to the boy, Naruto began asking him question making the boy uneasy. "So, kid how exactly did you end up in the water holding on to that rock?" he asked. "And do you know who tried to stop us from saving you?"

"Err... ...I'm..." said the boy hesitating.

"Don't worry you're safe with us kid," asked Pan, "so, why don't you start by telling them your name?"

Feeling a bit better, the boy decided to answer. "My name? It's... ...Hiroshi." he replied.

"Okay Hiroshi, why don't you tell us how you ended up in the river?" said the quarter Saiyan asking the boy, repeating the first half of Naruto's earlier question.

"It's a long story, but it all started when I was playing with a ball with my friends," said the boy until he stopped out of fear at remembering.

"Please, continue," said Pan pleading to Hiroshi.

"Okay!? When it was my turn to catch the ball I almost had it," said the boy, "but I dropped it and it rolled away from me, then..."

Then stopping again, Hiroshi was finding it very hard to continue. "Please Hiroshi! This is important," said Sakura in response.

"Then it bumped into our village's so-called hero..." answered the boy now known as Hiroshi before Pan suddenly interrupted him. "What do mean by, so-called hero?" she asked.

"He was our hero, or that was what he wanted us to believe, the one who saved our village from looters who raided us," replied the boy, "but that was just a lie, he completely fooled everyone in the village!"

Sakura was finding it hard to swallow and decided to ask the boy to find out more. "What do you mean?" asked Sakura.

"He said it himself when he was talking to some strange men," answered Hiroshi, "he then told them to grab me and said to take care of me, whatever that means..."

"That doesn't explain how you into the river," asked the blond, "were you near the bridge or something, when they tried to grab you?"

Then the boy began to explain how he ended up in the river. "No, that was after, they took me outside the village before it started raining," he replied, "when we neared the bridge I somehow managed to escape and ran to the bridge... ...instead of chasing me they decided to attack the bridge."

"So that's how, your parents are probably worried and we are heading to your village anyway," said the grey haired ninja in response "so how about, we get going the sooner we get there the less your parents will worry?"

"Okay..." answered the boy agreeing before the group continued their journey towards the village.

-Meanwhile-

Somewhere inside the forest, the group of rogues and their boss who attacked attack Kakashi's team and Pan the previous day, continued their search for the android doctor, Gero who they knew as Takeo Susumu. "We've searched the entire forest," said the tall man with short brown hair called Takeru, "and we still haven't found him."

"There's no use complaining!" said the second a woman with short blond hair called Kasumi in response. "Just continue searching will you!"

"Whatever..." replied Takeru.

"Stop it you two!" yelled their boss. "By the way have you two seen Ryo?"

After looking around unable to see him, they answered. "No, there's no sign of him anywhere," they said in response.

"Where the heck did he go?" asked the cyborg rogue out loud.

"I don't know boss," answered short brown-haired man, "but he does act really odd sometimes."

Enraged by Takeru's response, already fully aware of their teammates odd behaviour, his boss decided to raise his voice and yell at him in rage for giving him unnecessary information. "I already know that! You fool!" he replied in anger.

"Sorry boss," they said in response.

Then suddenly, Ryo, the short man with black hair appeared from out of nowhere. "Hi guys!" he said out loud. "Did you miss me?"

"Ryo! Where have you been, fool!?" yelled the cyborg rogue in response with a question.

"Just checking out the sights and sounds," answered the short black-haired man, "why did you need me?"

Unimpressed and enraged by Ryo answer, his boss decided to vent his frustration at him. "What do you mean!? Sights and sounds!?" he yelled. "You idiot! We're searching for someone, remember!?"

"Weirdo, why do we work with someone like him?" whispered the woman.

"I didn't think it was important enough for my attention," said the short black-haired man in response to his boss.

The rogue found it unbelievable that Ryo would respond the way he did and decided to continue yelling at the short black-haired man. "Not important enough!? You're really testing my patience Ryo!" he said shouting at him. "How can you say that with such confidence and fearlessly!?"

"That's because I already know where he is," said Ryo in response.

"You do?" asked the others including their boss.

Then with a smirk, the short black-haired man began to explain where they could find Gero who they knew as Takeo Susumu. "Yes, it's quite simple," he replied, "he's in the Land of Snow."

"Land of Snow? How on Earth do you know that?" said the cyborg rogue in response with another question.

"I just do," answered Ryo.

Knowing that the Land of Snow was very far away, the others were very confused by his statement. "Well, Ryo never steered us wrong before, so what do we do boss?" asked Takeru. "Should we go to the Land of Snow?"

"I guess so," replied his boss, "but Ryo, one of these days you're going to tell me where you get your information from."

"Don't worry boss," said the short black-haired man under his breath, "you'll find out in due time."

Unable to hear Ryo, the rogue asked him if he said something. "Did you say something Ryo?" he asked

"No, nothing," said the short black-haired man in response before the group began their new journey towards the Land of Snow.

-Meanwhile, back with the boy, Pan and Kakashi team-

Continuing their journey toward the village known as Kawamura, it was becoming late into the afternoon when the group arrived at the village. "Finally! We've made it, I'm starving!" yelled Naruto.

Tired and hungry the group was eager to rest and eat, but before the group could even think of going to a local inn for the night they had to return Hiroshi to his parents. "Calm down Naruto!" said Sakura irritated by the blonds yelling. "Remember that we still need to take the kid back to his parents!?"

"Ah, right! Let's get going!" replied the blond.

"Jeez Naruto, can't you behave," said the pink haired girl in response.

"Great, he's being a hyper knuckle-headed idiot again, as always..." whispered Sasuke.

Ignoring the two only thinking about his stomach, Naruto rushed and entered the village. 'Don't worry stomach,'he thought rubbing his growling stomach,'you'll get your fill of ramen soon...'

"Wait for us!" yelled the others catching up to the blond.

'So is this where that group ran off to?'thought Pan,'I wonder, what is mister Hatake's plan, what is he going to do about them?'

After the group had caught up to Naruto, Kakashi stopped the group deciding to warn the quarter Saiyan and his team to keep a low profile while in the village. "Sasuke, Sakura, Pan and you too Naruto..." he said.

"What is it?" asked the group in response.

"Listen to what I am about to tell the four of you, I would like to warn you all now that you should keep a low profile while we're here," said the grey haired Sensei in response, "I don't want any of you to act on your own while we're here no matter what you see or hear, do you four understand?"

Unsure by what his Sensei meant, Naruto decide to ask what he meant. "What do you mean Kakashi Sensei?" he asked.

"I don't want any of you sneaking off and challenging the village's so-called hero or anyone connected to him," replied the grey haired Sensei, "no matter how much they anger or challenge you, not until we have evidence on what he's done or doing, do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir!" answered the group.

Deciding that they should send the boy home to his mother as quick as possible, Kakashi told his team that they should start moving. "Okay, we have to get moving," he said.

To be continued...