Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 16: Kakashi's Mission Report. ( Chapter 16 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Sorry for the five-six months hiatus, it was due to a family emergency and I had a bad case of writer's block, but although haven't written any new content for a while, I have gone back to my past 10 chapters and tweaked them a little also I would to thank KeShawn Jacobs for the suggestion of having "only let Gohan be the one to enter the vortex" it sounds interesting and I may include that idea somewhere within my story however it might not be exactly what he had in mind, remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Update: Changed the name of this chapter and moved it here. (please tell me if you find any mistakes.)

Date Uploaded: 12/08/2013 (US) or 08/12/2013 (UK)

Date Updated: 04/06/2014 (US) or 06/04/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

In the last chapter, walking through the main street of the village, the boy Hiroshi, Pan and Kakashi's team were travelling towards the boy's house. Unsure by what Kakashi meant, Hiroshi decided to ask him to find out. As the group walked through a residential street, Naruto unsure on where Hiroshi's house was decided to ask the boy. Then as the group neared a house, a woman suddenly opened the door to the house and ran out and immediately hugged the boy. The woman was Hiroshi mother with a now more relived expression after she saw her son was safe. Then after looking at their head band, Hiroshi's mother noticed that they were Leaf Shinobi. After the mother's confused response, the grey haired ninja began to explain to her on why he thought her son was in danger. Then after hearing the grey haired Sensei explanation, Hiroshi's mother took the information with a grain of salt.

Meanwhile, as Pan and the other were staying at the Inn, the group who kidnapped the boy and dragged him outside the village as well as almost drowning Naruto, were greeting their boss, as they tried to explain their failure their leader become more and more enraged and sent them back out. Back to Pan and the others,who all entered the dining room, Naruto began to look through the menu, then after finding the menu he began thinking out loud as he searched the menu much to Sakura annoyance, as soon as the group had finished ordering, their meals the plates began to arrive, dark-haired boy and the pink haired girl both had a simple curry and rice while Naruto had his favourite, ramen with three more helpings on the way, then as they were eating Sakura and the others noticed that Plates were starting to build up on the quarter Saiyan's side of the table to their surprise.

Chapter 16: Kakashi's Mission Report.

While Pan and the others continued eating their meals, Kakashi was in a secluded area outside of the village ready to meet with a member the ANBU black ops. 'This area will do nicely, but before I meet with him,' he thought to himself, 'I will have to find out about something first.'

Then after forming hand seals, the grey haired ninja slammed his hand to the ground while yelling his Jutsu. "Summoning Jutsu!" he yelled.

After a puff of smoke dissipated, a small dog appeared. "Kakashi? What's up?" asked the dog. "Why did you summon me?"

"Pakkun, I want you to have sniff of this," replied the grey haired ninja.

"What is it..." asked Pakkun.

"It's something I've picked up," replied Kakashi.

Then pulling a bag, Kakashi revealed doctor Gero severed hand and dangled it in front of the dog. "Huh!? What kind of sick... ...wait I see, where on earth did you get that thing like that?" he asked as he studied the android's hand. "It smells, or should i say it stinks of oil and machinery?"

"The smells that bad, huh?" said the now dejected grey haired Sensei after putting away the hand. "I was hoping that it could at least have his scent..."

"Who or whatever he was, didn't have human scent," said the dog asking another question, "not that it had a real scent to begin with, was that all wanted to know?"

After pulling out an item belonging to the rogues, the grey haired ninja dangled the item once again in front of the dog. "No, not exactly there a group of rogues I want to find," said Kakashi, "I want you find their hideout and report back to me."

"Now that a scent, I'll be back soon" said Pakkun in response before darting off.

Then suddenly, Kakashi heard a voice calling out to him. "You're late," said an unknown voice.

"Sorry, there were a few problems..." replied the grey haired ninja as he turned to where he had heard the voice.

The man in front of Kakashi appeared to be a member of the leaf's ANBU black ops. "You had problems, huh?" he asked. "What kind of problems?"

"Well, Takeo Susumu is not what he appears to be," answered Kakashi, "I have reason to believe that he's far more dangerous than we originally thought."

"W-what are you saying?" said the ANBU black ops member in surprise.

As beginning to explain himself, the grey haired ninja thought back his confrontation with the android doctor. "Takeo Susumu or Doctor Gero as a girl who my team met called him is far more than just a thief..." he said in response before being interrupted by the black ops member. "Wait a girl?" asked the man. "Who is she and how does she know about him?"

"Well, while separated from my team, they met a girl named Pan as she was fighting with the man in question," answered Kakashi, "she's a martial artist, seemly from where I guess is a distant and secluded land unaware of our warring nations."

"That sounds highly unlikely, how can she not know?" said the ops member asking another question. "And why was she fighting him?"

Then the grey haired ninja began to explain what he heard from his team and from Pan herself. "Well according to her, he is from the same area she came from and she seems to know a lot about him," he replied, "she said that her grandfather was an enemy of that man and he seeks revenge on her family, she considers him very dangerous."

"But!? According to reports, he's just an old man with no real power," said the ANBU member in confusion, "he never showed any signs of being able to mould Chakra."

"No, you're right that he is unable to mould Chakra, but he's not as weak as we been led to believe," said Kakashi in response, "he tricked us and probably even Orochimaru to think that he has no other way of defending himself."

After the grey haired ninja finished his sentence, the ops member confused by his response decided to ask another question.

"Another way of defending himself?" he asked. "What are you talking about?"

"He is far more than just some simple common old man as we once thought..." replied the grey haired ninja.

Unsure to believe Kakashi's statement, the ANBU member wanted to know if he had evidence to justify his claim. "Have you recovered evidence of this to back up your claim?" he asked.

"Yes I do, but it may surprise you, here! Have a look at this," answered Kakashi before tossing the android Doctor's severed hand toward the black ops member.

After catching the android doctor's hand, the man study it, at a glance he began to notice how advance its technology was and found it unbelievable so he decided to ask the grey haired ninja where he got it from.

"What? Where did you get this!?" said the man in shock. "This is!? This is not what I think it is?"

"Yes, I'm afraid it is, that's his..." said Kakashi trying to answer the man's question before being interrupted by the ANBU black ops member."What? you mean this is really his hand?" he said in surprise. "This is impossible, this means he's not even human or at least not anymore, how in the world did you get your hands on this!?"

Then the grey haired man began to explain how he was able to get Gero hand. "Well, I managed to cut it off him when I broke free after he grabbed hold of me" he said.

"This is far ahead of anything we have!" said the ops member out loud studying the palm. "Nothing even comes close to this!?"

"There's more, now have a look at the centre of the hands palm..." said Kakashi asking the ANBU black ops to look at palm, as he search the palm the ops members instantly noticed a device embedded in the centre. "You mean this, it seems to look like some type of lens," said the ANBU member in response with another question, "do you know what kind of purpose it serves?"

Before explaining the purpose of the lense in the center of the hand, the grey haired ninja once again thought back to when he was grabbed. "I believe its main purpose is to absorb Chakra," he answered, "or more accurately the Spiritual Energy used to form Chakra."

"How is that possible?" said the man continuing to ask questions. "How do you know this?"

"I guess you could say I found out the hard way," replied Kakashi, "when he grabbed me I began to feel my strength weakening."

After the grey haired ninja finished his answer, the ANBU black ops wondered about what the effect it would have on the Hidden Leaf Village. "Then, what kind of threat could he pose to the Village?" he asked.

"He is definitely dangerous," said Kakashi in response. "but I can't say for sure how much of a threat he is without knowing his true motive and why he betrayed Orochimaru."

"That does sound difficult," replied the man with a question, "what would happen if let him go unchecked?"

The ops member look back at the hand still shock by the information he had received before the grey haired ninja began to continue his sentence. "If we leave him free to do as he sees fit," he said in response, "the Village may end up in a crossfire between that man and Orochimaru and there's no telling what that snake will do."

"You wouldn't mind if I take this back to the Leaf, would you?" ask the man.

"I don't see why not," replied the grey haired ninja.

Then black ops member remembered about the girl who said that the android doctor was called Gero and decided to ask Kakashi if she was still with them. "And the girl is she still with you?" said asking another question.

"She is, and I convinced her to accompany me and my team back to the Leaf," answered Kakashi, "but first I've got a few errands to take care of before we can return home."

"Errands, you've got loose ends to tie up? You must mean the smugglers rumoured in this area," asked the ANBU, "there is even evidence that there might be a connection between them and either Orochimaru or that man you call Doctor Gero, you think it could be true?"

"That's what I intend to find out, I've got to go back now," answered the grey haired ninja, "if I don't get back there soon they will probably start to worry and Naruto might do something unnecessary."

Finishing their conversation, Kakashi and the ops member were about to part ways.

"Yes of course, I have to make my way back to the Leaf, it's going to present a problem and its going to really be hard for the higher-ups to swallow," replied the ops member, "and the Hokage will want a full report when you get back, until we meet again."

Then after the ops member disappeared, Kakashi began to make his way back until Pakkun, his Ninja Hound who he summoned earlier stopped him. "Back so soon?" he asked.

"Kakashi, we may have a problem, while tracking the scent you gave me I found a small compound," replied the hound, "the group I was tracking are slowly heading to the nearby village and I think you know why."

"I see, thank you Pakkun, I guess Naruto and the others will have to wait" said Kakashi in response before rushing off.

-Meanwhile-

After finishing the last of their meals as they waited for their Sensei to return, Naruto and the others along with Pan still at the Inn, were about to head to their rooms for the night. "I'm stuffed!" said Naruto thinking out loud putting his chopsticks down.

"Keep it down! Seriously Naruto!" said Sakura in response. "People are trying to eat in peace and quiet!"

"Sorry Sakura, but I have to say it," replied the blond, "it was good well not as good as Ichiraku's ramen, but no one's perfect..."

The pink haired girl was surprised by Naruto's response. "Can you think of anything other than ramen?" she said in response.

"Err, anyway Kakashi Sensei's sure taking his time," said the blond, "I hope he's not in some kind of trouble"

"I'm sure he's just running a bit late, like he always does..." replied Sakura.

Then the group got up from the table and began walking towards dining room door. "Even if he was in trouble," said Sasuke in response, "I'm sure he can take care of himself."

"I guess you're right," replied the blond yawning seemly tired, "maybe we should head to our rooms and I'm really tired..."

"Okay, let's get the room keys from the Inn Keeper," said the pink haired girl in response.

Suddenly around the corner, the inn keeper appeared. "Oh no, don't worry there's no need I'm already here with your keys," said the Inn Keeper as he came into the group's view, "but I don't have many rooms so you four will have to share the two I give you."

'Great! I'll have to share with Sasuke...' thought Naruto not really wanting to share.

"Now, if you'll follow me" said the Inn Keeper continuing his sentence.

Then as the inn keeper lead the group off to their rooms. "All right, here we are, to the right is your room girls," he said as he gave the key to Sakura.

After they reached the doors to their rooms, the pink haired warning the blond to stay away from her room. "Don't you dare try to peek in our room, Naruto!" she said.

"What? I won't! Why would I?" said Naruto in response.

"Just, don't even think about it!" said Sakura.

"Okay, I won't," replied the blond.

"Well, anyway on the opposite side to the left is your room boys." said the Inn Keeper while he gave the key to Sasuke.

"Okay, thank you Sir," replied the group.

Then after entering their room, Sakura began to have a conversation with Pan trying ask her something. "well Pan, I was wondering..." she said until stopping mid sentence. "Yes?" said the quarter Saiyan girl in response curious on what the pink haired girl was trying to say.

"About those beans, Senzu Beans was it? Well, I have a friend back home that could really use one," asked Sakura, "and I was wondering if I can have one of them for him when we get back?"

"Hmm? Of course, I don't see why not," answered Pan.

Not expecting the quarter Saiyan's response, the pink haired girl was overjoyed. "Thanks, I think he'll appreciate it," said in response.

"No problem" replied the quarter Saiyan before they looking through the room.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

StrongGuy159 for commenting/reviewing, kimihichi for commenting/reviewing, tarrangar for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, coronadomontes for commenting/reviewing, ImagineBreaker7 for commenting/reviewing, Strife99 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, phoenixgod13 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, anime blood fan for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list, SuperPonySaiyanX9000 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, blackcat505 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, Star Hart for adding my story to their Story Alert subscription, ShadowWatcher84 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, youinu696 for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, The Crimson Werewolf for adding my story to their Favourite Stories list and Story Alert subscription, also for adding me to their Favourite Authors list and Author Alert subscription and keshawn jacobs (Guest) for commenting/reviewing.