Naruto Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Dragon Ball: Pan's Adventure Ninja Dimension Saga ❯ Chapter 27: The Ambush. ( Chapter 27 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Dragon Ball Pan's Adventure

Notes: Here's a new chapter, hope you like it, again Major parts of the follow plot of this chapter are originally from a Naruto Shippuden filler Episode with both a mix of the Japanese subtitled, English dubbed and some of my original content I added in which may contain spoilers. We're reaching towards the end of what material I got from this filler episode. Remember Dragon Ball, Kai, Z and GT are all owned by Toei Animation and Akira Toriyama, all other plots, manga, characters, games and animation are all owned by their respective owners.

Date Uploaded: 07/18/2014 (US) or 18/07/2014 (UK)

I welcome any and all comments/reviews, anyone who can point out mistakes, better plot Ideas and suggestions.

Please don't hesitate to PM me for anything.

Talking = "..." / Thinking = '...' / Telepathy = "..."

Ninja Dimension Saga

As Kakashi, Sasuke and Pan began their mission, Naruto and Sakura arrived at the Hokage office and were now being told by Lady Tsunade about their newest mission. After hearing her name, the young girl who was standing beside the Hokage's desk decided to speak in response, finishing Naruto's sentence, the fifth Hokage answered his question. Angered by her very negative response at him, the blond-haired boy decided to respond by yelling at the young girl, showing his rage and frustration, dejected by the Hokage response, the girl grunted in response before deciding to speak.

Trying to reassure the girl while holding back her anger, the fifth Hokage explained that the two were more than enough to escort her, Sakura also confused by the girl's knowledge of Sasuke, had no idea. Lowering her voice trying hold back her temper while crunching and cracking her knuckles, the fifth Hokage decided to warn both the blond-haired boy and the pink haired girl, then after exiting out of the main Hokage building, the group began to walk to one of the village's entrance gates on their journey to Shizume Village,

Trying to calm the girl down, Sakura did her utmost to get the girl to continue their journey, then trying to help his teammate, Naruto decided to remind the girl about her duties. Curious to find out why the girl heart is set on having Sasuke escorting her, the blond-haired boy decided to ask her, dismissing the girl romantic fantasy, the two began to wonder about what really happened. Then turning to the blond, Sakura having no idea what to do decided to ask him for any ideas, moments later that day, Sakura, the girl and a boy who appeared to be Sasuke, finally making progress down a path heading towards Shizume Village with Naruto nowhere in sight.

Then after inserting his smallest finger in nose ready to pick it, the dark-haired boy tried to reassure Sakura, noticing the two was whispering to each other, the young girl tried to ask them what they were talking about. Angered by Sasuke's angry response to girl's question, the pink haired girl warned him to change his attitude, Then to both of their surprise the emotion she was showing was not sadness as they thought, but that of blind devotion, while the girl continued praising the one who she thought was Sasuke, the disguised Naruto was now at least trying to act in Sasuke's character, making a strange face, the boy began to wonder to himself if she was talking about him as the girl continued talking.

Meanwhile, as the young girl, Sakura and Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke continued their journey towards Shizume Village, Kakashi, Pan and the real Sasuke were at mountainous area searching for any signs of the bandits, then noticing that the dark-haired boy was shivering, Pan decided to ask him why he was shivering, then reminding the two, the grey haired Sensei repeated his warning of vigilance.

Meanwhile, Back To the Young Girl, Sakura and Naruto, as the group continued their journey towards Shizume Village, were walking through a forested area, while the group continued to walk through the forested area, the girl began to talk in her sleep. Little did they know that someone was stalking them as they walked by from a nearby rock camouflaged themselves by their casted Jutsu, watching their every move.

Chapter 27: The Ambush.

While the young girl Naho, Sakura and Naruto continued their journey towards Shizume Village, Kakashi along with both Pan and Sasuke were now searching the bandit's hideout they had discovered looking for information on the movements of wanted criminals, "there are so few of them," said the dark-haired boy while he stood near the door acting as a look out which lead into corridor filled with unconscious rouges.

"Were we expecting more?" asked the quarter saiyan girl.

"According to reports they're supposed to be a large group of organised criminals, but it looks like they've gone out... ...the question is, where?" replied the grey haired ninja with a question.

Confused because she couldn't even sense anyone other than the ones they already took care of and themselves, Pan decided how on Earth could they find them now, "they're not close by, I can't even sense them, how do we find them now?" she said in response.

"Hmm, there has to be something here that could give us a clue," replied Kakashi as searched through paperwork at a nearby desk until he came across a suspicious looking book.

"What is it? Did you find something?" asked the quarter Saiyan as she saw what the grey haired Sensei was looking through.

While he flipped through the pages, Kakashi stopped suddenly at one particular before he began to read through it, "it can't be!? Is this an abduction plan?" he said in shock.

"Abduction plan!?" said Pan repeating the last two wards in surprise.

"It says here, that it will take place near Shizume Village... ...the target is a young girl named Naho, who is related to the Feudal Lord," said the grey haired ninja as he read the page out loud to both the quarter Saiyan girl and Sasuke.

As he glanced at the book, the dark-haired boy noticed a picture of a girl who looked familiar to him, "This girl..." he said in shock "I know this girl,"

"Are you serious?" said Pan in response with surprise.

"It was while I was training alone after Village Hidden by Sand's attack on the village," replied the dark-haired boy "that was until, I noticed this young girl playing with a ball while singing on an edge of a cliff."

Curious to find out more, Pan decided to ask him for more details, "a cliff? That sounds dangerous," she said in response.

"Yes it was, that idiot girl dropped the ball and rolled towards the cliff as she ran after it," answered Sasuke, "just as it reached the edge it was stopped by a large stone, while the girl tried to get the ball back she lost her grip on the wooden banister and slid towards the cliff edge."

"How did she survive that?" asked the quarter Saiyan.

Answering Pan's question, the dark-haired boy continued his story, "I had no time to think, I had to save that stupid, but she didn't seem too happy about it," he said.

"I think we should quickly make a move, Naruto and Sakura escorting the girl in question," said Kakashi in response.

"They are? What are we waiting for," replied the quarter Saiyan girl.

-Meanwhile-

As Kakashi, Pan and Sasuke quickly made their way to where the young girl named Naho, Sakura and Naruto who was still disguised as Sasuke, the group were suddenly surrounded by the group bandits that were planning to abducted the girl, "who are you guys?" asked the fake Sasuke then when he got no response he asked the girl, "Naho, can I put you down for a while?"

"What is happening?" asked the girl as she woke up.

"Step away! Our business isn't with you, hand over that girl!" said a bandit that seems to be the group's leader in a demanding tone.

Then after setting the girl down, the disguised blond decided to respond to the bandit leader demands, "what? She's under our protection, of course it's our business too, I won't hand anyone to people like you," he said in surprise.

"Target confirmed, that's the definitely the girl were after, I won't say this again, hand her over to us now and we'll let you live," replied the bandit leader still in a demanding tone.

"Not to guys like you, I refuse!" yelled the fake Sasuke in response.

Thinking that she had the upper hand with Sasuke on her side, the girl decided to torment her would be abductors, "That's right, you're in trouble now!" she yelled. "Sasuke go make mincemeat out of them!"

"That's just what I will do, Sakura take care of Naho, keep her safe," replied Sasuke.

"Right," replied Sakura.

After forming his hand into hand seals, the dark-haired boy yelled out his technique, "Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu!" he yelled as a number of uncountable multiple Shadow Clones appeared surrounding the group of criminals.

"W-What, there's so many, how is this possible!?" said one of the bandits out loud in surprised.

"Wow! There's so many Sasuke's!" said the girl in excitement.

Then jumping into a swarming attack, the clones began to pick their targets while declaring their attacks, "let's go!" yelled one of the fake Sasuke's as the group of clones continued dashing at the bandits, just as one clone punch a bandit he comically declared his attack, "Sasuke Punch!" he yelled making contact on one of the bandits face's with his fist.

"Sasuke, you are so cool!" yelled the girl.

'Naruto, do really have to declare your attack with Sasuke at the beginning every time you make a hit,' thought the pink haired girl to herself.

As another clone made contact with a kick, he also declared his attack, "Sasuke Kick!" he yelled as he kicked another bandit in the face.

"You're wonderful!" yelled the girl cheering at the group of fake Sasuke clones.

'I guess as long as the girl is happy is happy it's fine, you're just lucky that the real Sasuke can't see this Naruto,' thought Sakura.

While the battle between the clones and bandits continued, one clone made another attack repeatedly hit a bandit on the side of the neck, "Sasuke Chop-Chop and Chop!" he yelled at each time he made a hit.

"He's mesmerizing" said the girl continuing her praise of the fake Sasuke, making Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke drop his guard while he smirked before the clones began losing their advantage.

"Give me a break," said the bandit leader as he began to defeat the clones one by one having enough of their distraction, then finding it tedious he decided to began a Jutsu, "Earth Style: Mudslide Jutsu!"

Then a wave of mud came from the ground wiping out of the clones, "No! Sasuke!" yelled the girl in response.

"N-Sasuke!" yelled the pink haired girl.

"Don't worry I've got this!" replied the blond disguised as Sasuke before dashing off at the leader with a group of clones, "Let's go!"

As they drew closer to the bandit, one kick making him lose his footing before the rest began their attack sending upwards into the air, "U-zu-ma-ki! I mean... ...Lions Barrage!" yelled the group just before the last Sasuke finished with the last blow sending the bandit crashing straight back down, hitting the ground.

"He did it!" yelled the girl with pride of her crush until she noticed the man walking towards Sasuke from the fog of dust.

"A Jutsu like that, hah!" said the bandit leader. "It's useless on me."

With no signs of backing down, Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke decided to speak, "You don't know when to quit," he said in response.

"Sasuke, go beat that guy up for me!" yelled the girl as tried to move forward.

"No, stay back, it's dangerous," said Sakura in response holding her back.

Then suddenly without warning, the pink haired girl was struck unconscious from behind by a bandit to the young girl's surprise as the last of Sasuke's clones drew and throw a load of Kunai in a desperate attack on to be stopped by the bandit leader forming rocks on his arm, "this time I'll make sure you don't get back up!" said the blond disguised as Sasuke as he formed a Rasengan before he dashed towards the bandit.

"Take this! Rasengan!" as he hit the man sending him flying backwards into the dirt.

"Oh-yeah, how's that! Hey, you now Sakura, that was pretty cool wasn't it!" he yelled in triumph before noticing a blade drawn to the young girl face.

Then in fear, the girl cried out for Sasuke, "Sasuke... ...please help me!" she said.

"No, Naho!" yelled the fake Sasuke in surprise.

"Keep getting in our way, and this girl will die," said the bandit leader in a demanding tone.

Turning back towards the bandit, Naruto who was disguised as Sasuke to his surprise he saw that he appeared unhurt by his attack, "but I got you!?" he said in confusion.

"No, your attack failed," replied the bandit leader, "that Jutsu's strong, but it's incomplete."

"Oh-yeah!" yelled Sasuke as he was about attack the man, only being slapped away into a nearby tree by the bandit dispelling his transformation Jutsu.

The group were both confused and surprised as to why the blond was disguised as Sasuke, "what!?" said the bandit leader in surprise.

"No, Sasuke!" yelled the girl before she noticed that Naruto was not Sasuke as she thought he was then began to cry. "Wait a minute, you're not Sasuke at all!? Sasuke please come and help me, Help... ...Sasuke!"

-Meanwhile, back to Kakashi, Pan and Sasuke-

As the young girl named Naho, Sakura and Naruto who was still disguised as Sasuke were facing deep trouble, Kakashi, Pan and Sasuke along with a ninja hound named Pakkun had just stopped at the end of a trail they were following, "I followed the trail the bandits left," said the hound while sniffing the ground, "but the scents mixed up here, they must of gotten into scuffle with Naruto and Sakura."

"Which means, we just missed them," replied the grey haired Ninja

"What do we do now?" asked the dark-haired boy.

Then trying to sense where they were, the quarter Saiyan girl was finding hard to even sense the blond or the pink haired let alone the criminals, 'can't sense them, Naruto and Sakura must be unconscious,' she thought to herself.

"What about you Pan, I know you've trying, can you sense anyone nearby?" said Kakashi with a question hoping that Pan would hold the answer.

"I'm sorry, they must be quick, I can't sense anyone that would Naruto, Sakura or the bandits," answered the quarter saiyan.

"This is bad... ...there not here, so that must mean they have been taken captive," said the grey haired ninja in response.

"What are we going to do? We have no tracks, no clues," replied Pan.

Then coming up with an idea, Kakashi quickly began to go through some hand seals to perform another Summoning Jutsu, to have one more ninja hound help them in their search for the girl named Naho, Naruto and Sakura, before he the idea of summoning another hound to help in the search, "Summoning Jutsu!" he yelled as he used his technique on the ground.

"I still find that amazing, that you can summon dogs just by the use of a technique," said Pan in amazement.

Then turning back to Sasuke and the quarter, the grey haired Sensei began to speak to the two, "we don't have much time," he said not wanting to waste time, "Sasuke I'm leaving Pakkun with you and Pan, I know with your special Ki based abilities that you should be just fine on your own, we'll spit-up and search for them."

"Right, understood," replied the dark-haired boy.

"Leave it to us," said Pan in response.

To be continued...

Also I would like to thank:

coronadomontes for a new review.