Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You're an alien? ❯ A Monster? ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
You’re An Alien?

Disclaimer: not mine.

Chapter One

“Haaa!” a black haired girl is heard shouting as she and a blonde haired girl spared. The black haired girl is named Goku Son she has shoulder length spiky black hair, black eyes, and a single brown monkey like tail. The blonde haired girl is Naruto Son she has shoulder length slightly spiky blonde hair and clear blue eyes, but much like Goku, Naruto also has a tail to be more specific she has nine but unlike Goku Naruto’s tails are blonde with white tips and are fox like in nature.

“Wow Naruto you’ve gotten better!” Goku congratulated her adopted sister as she finished catching her breath.

“Hehe thanks!” Naruto rubbed the back of her head in a nervous habit she picked up as a kid. *Groowwlll* “Guess you’re hungry Goku.”

Goku blushed “Yea I guess I am.”

“Let’s go fishing.” Naruto suggested with a kind gentle smile she reserved for her sister.

“Alright!” Goku yelled excited “I love fish!”

“Hehe I know you do Goku.” Naruto shook her head fondly. “Let’s head down to the river.” They reach the river relatively quickly and strip down to their underwear to fish. They dive in head first and soon have two huge fish. “This should be enough Goku.”

“Awesome lets eat!” Goku prepares to take a bite and gets hit over the back of her head for her trouble.

“Idiot we have to cook it first!” Naruto berated her sister who had by now curled in on herself for fear of incurring her sisters wrath.

“Hehe” she laughed nervously “I forget?” she eeped when this seemed to only anger her further.

“You!” Naruto began but let out a sigh “You’re lucky you’re my sister.” she said “Now lets get home to cook these fish.” Goku obediently began to follow they were about half way back up the path when they heard a strange sound the source of which was a large metal object that had two glowing eyes on the front and sharp looking teeth. Goku and Naruto turned to each other gave a nod and attacked the strange creature. Goku pulled out her power poll and hit the strange monster over the head while Naruto kicked its side. It started to smoke so the two girls backed off. Suddenly a blue haired girl climbed out of the monster.

“Hey what did you do that for!” she demanded.

“What do you mean we saved you from the monster.” Naruto answered while she and Goku shared a confused glance.

“Monster! That was my car you brats!” the odd girl seemed very angry now. “Who are you anyway and why are you out here?”

“My names Goku and this is my sister Naruto we live up here. Who are you?” they starred at the blue girl waiting for an answer.

“I’m Bulma Briefs.” the now named Bulma answered. “And I’m looking for the dragon balls.”

“The what?” Naruto and Goku asked together.

“The dragon balls. There little orange balls with stars on them.” She pulled out a two stared ball “See?”

“Grandpa!” both Naruto and Goku shouted “You stole our grandpa!” they pointed at her accusingly.

“Huh?” Bulma asked confused.

“Our grandpa!” they shouted again pointing at the dragon ball.

“I think your mistaken.” Bulma soothed.

“Oh yea prove it!” Goku challenged.

“All right where do you keep your grandpa?” she asked the crazy kids.

“In our house.” Naruto answered studying her suddenly her eyes widened and she pointed at Bulma shouting “YOU DON’T HAVE A TAIL!”

“What?” Bulma asked confused.

“A tail you don’t have a tail!” Naruto said nearly hyperventilating.

“Most people don’t.” Bulma answered calmly.

“Our grandpa did but he said his fell off and we do too!” Goku countered her and Naruto both showing Bulma their tails.

“YOU HAVE TAILS!” she shouted with all the commotion she was just now noticing.

“We just said that.” Naruto was quickly losing patience with this strange blue headed girl.

“But that’s not normal humans don’t have tails!” Bulma shouted to the two tailed girls standing in front of her.

“Our grandpa said it was and he wouldn’t lie to us!” Naruto was obviously getting angry so Goku quickly intervened.

“Guys we were going to go see if grandpa was still there remember?” she hoped this worked she really didn’t want her sister getting in trouble for killing someone that would be horrible.

“OH that’s right thanks for reminding me Goku!” Naruto exclaimed. She turned towards Bulma with a glare harsh enough to melt skin from bone Bulma gulped. “You stole grandpa!” she shouted getting ready to attack this strange girl who suddenly showed up on their mountain and made her monster attack them.

“I did not!” Bulma said with much more confidence than she felt.

“Lets go see grandpa then.” Goku said quietly.

“Good idea Goku lets go!” Naruto started off towards their house excepting them to follow.

“Is she always like that?” Bulma could feel the anime sweat drop rolling down her head.

“No she’s just protective of things and people she cares about.” Goku answered obediently following her sister to their house. Bulma followed reluctantly but she had a feeling these kids would be an important part in the game she was playing. Soon they reached their destination a run down hut that looked like it would collapse any minute now which makes it understandable why Bulma would rather remain outside.

“Well are you coming or not?” Naruto was irritated with this girl first her and her monster try to kill them then she starts shouting for no reason and now she won’t even come in the house to prove she didn’t steal their grandpa!

“Y-ye-yea I-I guess.” Bulma answered shakily as she followed the odd girls inside the broken down hut. A little ways in they reach what appeared to be a small poorly built shrine on top of the shrine was a small orange ball with four stars resting on a purple pillow.

“Oh I guess you didn’t steal grandpa.” Naruto said quietly “Sorry.”

“It’s fine but if you don’t mind me asking why do you have a dragon ball and why do you call it your grandpa?” Bulma was very curious about this strange turn of events.

“This is the last thing our grandpa gave us before he died.” Goku answered sadly.

“Oh I’m sorry.” Bulma said sincerely “But I need to ask if I can take it with me?” she added hopefully.

“No way!” both disagreed angrily glaring at her.

“What why not?” Bulma asked confused.

“Our grandpa told us to protect it and we won’t let anyone take it away!” the responded with so much venom Bulma flinched and almost considered running away, almost.
“Well you can come with me if you want to.” Bulma added looking hopeful.

“Why would we want to come with you?” Naruto questioned giving Bulma a distrusting stare.

“Don’t you want to see the rest of the world?” Bulma asked with an odd glint in her eyes.

“No all we want is to get stronger!” Naruto was clearly mad at the fact that a total stranger came into their house and tried to steal their grandpa and now wanted them to leave all they ever knew behind!

“But you could get stronger coming with me I mean it’s got to be hard to get stronger fighting the same opponent all the time.” she said manipulatively as she watched them consider her offer.

“All right we’ll come with you.” Naruto said slowly. Bulma almost couldn’t believe her luck these two were almost to easy to fool.

“Alright lets get going we have five more dragon balls to find after all.” She said loudly. Naruto and Goku followed her as she left making sure to grab their grandpa as they went. They shared a look as Bulma pulled out a strange pill shaped thing with only one thought on either of their minds ‘What did we get ourselves into?’

“Well are you coming or not?” Bulma asked as the capsule turned into a motorcycle and she climbed on.

“How did you do that?” Both Naruto and Goku asked her as they starred at the new “Monster”.

“It’s called a capsule my father’s company manufactures them.” Bulma answered “Cool right?”

“I guess.” Goku answered unsurely as her sister was to busy poking the strange thing Bulma called a capsule.
“Well come on we don’t have all day!” Bulma exclaimed “Get on behind me and hold on tight!” Naruto and Goku slowly climbed on the motorcycle and held onto Bulma’s waist tightly as they started to move.

“How long will we have to be on this thing Bulma?” Goku asked above the wind.

“According to this the next dragon ball is still a ways away.” Bulma answered back just as loud.

“Can this get any worse?” Naruto asked both rhetorically. Just as she finished talking a large dragon like creature came swooping down from the sky and grabbed Bulma in it’s claws.

“Hm you’ll make a good snack.” it commented as it looked Bulma over.

“GOKU, NARUTO HELP ME!” she shouted as she was carried away by the hideous creature.

“Let’s go Goku!” Naruto shouted as she chased the dragon that had captured their new friend.

“Right!” Goku shouted as she pulled out her power pole “POWER POLE EXTEND!” once she was finished shouting the red poll she had pulled out grew long enough to give them a boost. They bounced off the pole and right towards the dragon they kicked it in the head and gut respectively causing it to let go of Bulma and drop her to the ground where they quickly caught her.

“T-th-thanks you guys.” she said sincerely as she slowly got over her shock.

“No problem!” they both exclaimed as Bulma shakily led them over to the motorcycle which they quickly hoped on behind her and held on as they continued on their journey.

********************************************************* *********************************
Okay! Done! It took longer than I would have liked though. Oh well no use crying over spilt milk!