Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ You're an alien? ❯ New Jounery! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
You’re An Alien?

Disclaimer: I wish I owned this

Chapter Two

It had been about three hours since Bulma had convinced Naruto and Goku it would be a good idea to come with her on her quest to find the dragon balls and had been saved from a strange dragon like creature by the tailed girls aforementioned. The sun had now set and they were all tired, hungry, grumpy, and of course like any child of the same age bored which of course led to the torment of our favorite bluenet.

“Can we stop yet Bulma?” Naruto whined for what seemed to be the thousandth time while Goku just sat quietly behind her eccentric sister.

“Fine we can stop. I was getting hungry anyways.” the last part of Bulma’s sentence was mumbled quietly to herself. She took out another capsule and threw it into a clearing where it transformed into a decent sized one story house. “Well come on it doesn’t bite.” she throw over her shoulder as she walked towards the portable house.

“Are you sure?” They called back to her as they hesitantly took a step forward.

“Positive.” she answered back as she opened the door and walked inside “See?”

“Alright.” They answered a bit unsure but it didn’t seem to hurt Bulma who was almost all the way in by now so it couldn’t hurt to try right? They cautiously walked towards the door with more confidence then they felt but followed Bulma all the way into the house as they began to lose sight of her. Once they were fully inside Bulma turned towards them and sniffed the air.

“Phew you guys need a bath!” she exclaimed soon after.

“A bath? What’s a bath?” Goku questioned as she and Naruto exchanged confused glances.

“EWWW YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER HAD A BATH!” she screeched loudly as both Naruto and Goku covered their ears hoping to block out that awful sound. “THAT’S DISGUSTING!” she counted as she moved to get behind them “GO GET IN THE BATHROOM NOW!” she had now pushed them into an all white room and proceeded to roll up her sleeves. “Okay now take off your clothes.” she told them much calmer than before.

“Okay, Okay just don’t make that awful noise again.” Naruto pleaded as Goku nodded quickly beside her. They got undressed and awaited further instruction.

“Good now get in the water.” once more they obeyed with out much fuss climbing into the relatively small tub with about five inches of water on the bottom.

“Do you guys need help washing? What am I saying of course you do you didn’t even know what a bath was.” she sighed “Hold still now.” she said as she poured a bowl of water over each of their heads. She then picked up the soap and finished up their fronts. “Turn around.” she began to repeat the process when she reached their tails having time to think over the encounter from earlier that day she had come to the conclusion that the tails where fake and pulled on one of Naruto’s nine tails while simultaneously pulling on Goku’s one, hard.

“AHHHHH! WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU!” both tailed children shouted in unison while glaring at her for all they were worth.

“They’re real, your tails are real.” she said faintly like she couldn’t believe it and would pass out any minute now.

“OF COURSE THEY’RE REAL YOU IDIOT! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT HURTS?” Naruto shouted as she tried to calm her sobbing sister.

“I-I’m sorry.” Bulma answered the enraged blonde.

Said blonde sighed “It’s fine just don’t do it again.” with that the little girls got dressed and left the bathroom with Bulma trailing after. “You got anything to eat?” Naruto called back to her as she and Goku looked around for anything edible.

“In the fridge.” she called back tiredly.

“The what?” both children shouted back sounding confused.

“Coming!” Bulma had forgotten they didn’t have any knowledge of newer technology, she groaned this was going to be harder than she thought. “See right here.” she pulled out some tomato soup from the fridge and heated it in the microwave she also got out three loafs of bread and some coffee. When the soup was done heating she put it on the table along with the bread and coffee. “Eat up.” she called as she dug in.

“This is food? It’s disgusting!” Naruto yelled as she tried the soup Goku nodding her agreement to the sentiment. “Lets go get some real food Goku!” they ran out the door before Bulma could even get a word in edgewise. They came back about an hour later to a worried Bulma.

“WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? I WAS WORRIED SICK!” she shouted once she was sure they weren’t hurt.

“We were hunting.” Goku answered quietly.

“Why?” Bulma was obviously confused I mean there was perfectly good food on the table why hunt?

“Because you had no meat, that soft stuff was terrible, the first soup was watery, and the second soup was bitter.” Naruto answered her hotly table mistaking her question for disbelief in their hunting and fighting skills.

“First off the “second soup” as you called it was coffee and second most people consider that a good meal.” Bulma said in response.

“Well than most people have terrible taste in food.” Naruto said smartly while Goku who while loved fighting tried to avoid conflict if she could found herself unable to disagree with her sister I mean really that coffee stuff was nasty who would in their right mind willingly drink it?

“Whatever we should get some sleep its late.” she sighed, there was a lot of that going on today it seemed, “Do you have anything to ware to bed?” she questioned softly at the shake of their heads she sighed again “You can each borrow one of my tee shirts.” she walked towards the bedroom both tailed girls following slowly behind her. When they entered she handed each one of her old tee shirts and told them to get changed before all three climbed on the bed and went to sleep to tired to talk or argue anymore tonight.

Eight hours later all three girls began to stir and eventually woke up. Bulma once more took the lead taking them to the living room for breakfast or at least her breakfast there was no doubt in her mind that the sisters would go hunting for their meal again just like they did last night. Like she thought the kids soon ran off to hunt. A couple hours later they were back good as new so she didn’t worry until they reached the next conversation.

“We’re going to go train.” Naruto called over her shoulder as she and Goku exited the house.
“What?” Bulma asked bewildered she couldn’t have said they were going to train could she.

“We are going to go train.” Naruto said slowly thinking Bulma hadn’t heard her. Bulma sighed she was afraid of that.

“Just be careful alright?” she asked quietly these kids had grown on her in the short time they had known each other.

“Sure Bulma!” they raced out the door and found some medium sized rock and began to crush them. Around the third rock they almost crushed a turtle!

“Please put me down little one.” he said quietly to Goku who obediently put him down after getting over the shock of a talking turtle which really wasn’t that much of a shock after all dinosaurs could talk why not turtles? “Thank you little one neither of you would know the way to the ocean would you?” he asked once he had situated himself back on the ground.

“No but Bulma might.” Goku answered for both her and her sister. She quickly ran into the house to get Bulma, Naruto staying out with their strange new companion. Bulma and Goku soon emerged from the house looking no worse for wear.

“What’s so important Goku?” the bluenet demanded.

“This turtle doesn’t remember the way to the ocean and we thought you might know.” she answered like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“Oh well okay I guess,” Bulma answered pretending to understand “I have a map right here.” she pulls out an old fashioned paper map “ We’re right about here,” pointing to a spot on the map “ And the ocean is way over here.” she pointed about fifty miles away.

“That will take me years.” the turtle said sadly.

“Don’t worry Mr. Turtle we’ll take you!” Naruto called trying to cheer him up.

“You will?” he asked wide eyed.

“We will do no such thing!” Bulma exclaimed angrily.

“Sure!” Goku put in completely ignoring Bulma’s earlier comment.

“Thank you so much!” the turtle said gratefully.

Bulma groaned “Well if we’re doing this you’re,” she pointed at Goku and Naruto “carrying him!”

“That’s fine.” Goku replied as she picked up the turtle and put him on her back. “Lets go!” she ran off to the left with Naruto in tow.

“Goku Naruto the ocean is this way!” she yelled pointing to the right.

“We knew that!” they answered back as they readjusted their course. Bulma sighed she had a feeling this was going to be a long day. As they started down the path to the nearest beach they ran into a little trouble by which I mean they were attacked by a strange bear cat thing.

“Give me the turtle and you can go!” he ordered.

“Why do you want the turtle?” Bulma asked tiredly.
“To eat him of course!” the monster exclaimed.

“Do you taste good mister turtle?” Goku asked innocently.

“NO! I mean No. I taste horrible.” the turtle answered fearfully.

“Oh okay then.” Goku answered as she set him down “We won’t let him get you.” she told him quietly.

“Yea.” Naruto agreed just as quietly as they both jumped at the monster. He swung his sword at them but they easily avoided it Goku jumping on top of the blade while Naruto went on his nose right between his eyes. While the monster concentrated on Goku Naruto used one of her tails to poke it’s eye causing the creature to be momentarily blinded which Goku took advantage of and quickly knocked it out. They jumped down and went back to the others.

“How did you do that?” the turtle asked dumbfounded.

“Our grandpa trained us.” they replied sadly as Goku once more picked up the turtle and they continued on their quest. About two hours later they reached the ocean.

“Thank you so much! Wait right here I’ll be right back.” the turtle swam away leaving the three girls undecided about what to do.

“What do you guys think stay or go?” Bulma asked.

“I say we stay.” Goku spoke barely above a whisper Naruto nodding along with her.

“Alright then we better get comfortable who knows how long that turtle will be.” Bulma said as she sat down in the shade of a palm tree. Three hours later and the turtle still hadn’t come back.

“ARRGH! What is taking that annoying turtle so long?” Naruto shouted finally frustrated with sitting still for so long.

“Calm down Naruto,” Goku reprimanded her sister “I’m sure he’ll be here soon.” as soon as she finished talking they heard a noise that sounded like someone was playing in the water. When they turned to look they saw the turtle they had met earlier that morning coming towards them at a reasonable pace with a little old man with a strange pack on his back. When they reached the shore the little old man jumped off the turtle and turned towards them.

“I am the turtle hermit master Roshi! So are you the ones who helped my friend turtle here?” he questioned them loudly.

“Um yes?” Bulma answered unsure.

“Oh good then I guess I should give you a reward.” as he mumbled this to himself Bulma seemed to light up. “Oh I know I’ll give you the nimbus.” he drew in a deep breath “NIMBUS!” he shouted. A yellow cloud flew towards them quickly. “This is the nimbus it is a cloud that you can ride on if you have a pure heart. Go on give it a try.” he told Goku who quickly jumped on the cloud and stayed on! “Well that takes care of her.” he turned towards Naruto “Hmm I know just the thing.” he rummaged around the pack that they noticed when he was on the turtle and pulled out a katana with a blue almost white sheath and dark blue bandages wrapped around the handle, it also had a lighter blue guard. When he pulled the sword from its sheath it had a black blade that shimmered blue in the right lighting. “Here you look like with a little training you would be a very skilled swordsmen.” he told her sincerely.

“I-it-its beautiful.” Naruto murmured as she looked over her new blade.

“Yes it is,” he agreed with her quietly “It belonged to a very good friend of mine so please take care of it.”

“I will.” she had a determined glint in her eyes.

“Oh I almost forgot about you what do you want as a reward?” he asked Bulma.

“Um,” as she thought about it she noticed he had a dragon ball hanging around his neck, it appeared to be the one star ball “How about that necklace?” she asked slyly.

“This old thing? Sure.” he tossed it to her “By the way if you don’t mind why did you want that thing and what are your names?”

“Hm oh I’m collecting them this one makes four.” she answered him “And my names Bulma.”

“I’m Goku and this is my sister Naruto.” Goku answered still floating on the nimbus.

“Were you two raised by Gohan by any chance?” he questioned thinking about the time Gohan had told him he had found two tailed baby girls in the woods by his house.

“Yea we were.” Naruto spoke up “Did you know our grandpa?”

“Yes actually he was my student.” Roshi answered. “In fact that was his sword, he came upon it in his travels, but sadly didn’t know how to use a sword so he left it in my possession for safe keeping.” he concluded his story.

“That’s cool and all but we got to go.” Bulma said impatiently.

“Bye Roshi!” Goku and Naruto called over their shoulders as Naruto joined her sister on the nimbus and they followed Bulma who had jumped on her motorcycle and was heading back for the path.

“Goodbye and good luck!” he called back as they rode off to their next journey.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Done! That was the longest chapter yet!