Naruto Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploits of Missy Butterfly ❯ Keep Your Marriage!... I Have Lust ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The story line and my original characters belong to me. The characters Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi, and Hinata do not belong to me, but Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto). Also Koga does not belong to me, but to Rumiko Takahashi (InuYasha).



Exploits of Missy Butterfly
#6: Keep Your Marriage!... I Have Lust

When Hinata left, I decided to go to Kakashi’s house. I called him, but he didn’t answer. He must’ve been at work or some where. I was bored now. The weather in this region can be so fickle, that must’ve been why Koga called wanting to go water-skiing at The Pier when just some weeks ago, he took me ice skating.

I gathered a towel, sunscreen, and put it in a tan beach bag with flowers on it. Then I put on a sun hat, sun glasses, my bikini and put a pair of shorts on over it, and flip-flops. (What? It’s really hot! Then again, so am I.)

He came and picked me up and we drove to the beach. We walked down to The Pier, and Koga said, “You know, that hat of yours is gonna blow off when we ski.” I felt really stupid for wearing it now, but he said after we ski we might stay at the beach awhile. I put the hat in the bag, then the skiing guys fitted us with the vests, and strapped us to the boat with that cord thingy. I was scared out of my mind, so they had us both go together. I was in the front of the ski, and he was behind me, and we were both holding on to that handle bar thing. Once the boat driver took off, I felt like I was nothing but air, and I had left my body behind at the dock.

Afterwards, we sat on the beach, watching the sunset. He asked me, “How did you like skiing?” I replied, “I never wanna do it again. After awhile, I was only laughing because I was so scared.” “Even after I went with you?” he laughed. “You made me feel better, a lot better. I know if I’d went on by myself I would’ve started screaming like a mad woman or something,” I said. “Yeah, you were only whimpering,” he said. I faked punched him in the shoulder and made a pouty face. “I hurt your feelings Missy?” he asked, but I knew he was just playing. But I was just playing too. “Yes you did hurt my feelings, you don’t know how to treat a girl!” I faked cried. Then I started laughing and fell into his lap. We were both laughing.

Me and my husband used to have fun like this, before we got married. At first when we were married, it was more like boyfriend-girlfriend-with-benefits. No one telling you “go get a room“, or telling you “this is our house, and your boyfriend can’t stay over all the time.” So we showed our parents by buying a house and getting married. “We don’t have to get a room, cause it’s our house! How about you get out?” That’s what we expected to be able to say. We only got married to be able to do it every night, pretty much. We couldn’t do it every night because eventually we had to get jobs to keep our house and cars and stuff. So it was rare when we were even home at the same time, and eventually, he became all boring and husbandy. I didn’t want to grow up yet, I didn’t want the fun to stop yet! So I hung out with guys who felt the same. Sorta immature of me now that think about it.

“Hey Missy? You wanna get going now?” Koga asked. “Yep! It’s getting pretty cool out now, not to mention dark,” I said. “Man, it is getting dark,” he remarked. “Yeah, dark, and cold- hey… I know what you’re getting at!” I laughed.

Well, I really didn’t care if my husband did or didn’t know where I was. Shoot, this is only the second time I’ve ever had sex on the beach. And plus, everyone’s gone. And plus, it’s dark. The night time is the best time. Wasn’t there a song like that?

~Later~

When Koga dropped me off at home, my husband wasn’t even there. Ah well, the night time is the best time… to go to bed. I took a shower, put on a gown and hopped in the bed. I was about to turn the lights off when my cell phone vibrated. It was Sasuke. Every time he calls, I want to scream, “It’s Sasuke, EEK!” like a teenage girl would. “Hello?” I said. “Yeah, it’s me.” he answered. “You haven’t called for two days, I thought that you were mad at me and wasn’t gonna call me again,” I said. “No, I’m fine,” he said. “Well you take divorce pretty well, although I’m not surprised,” I remarked flatly. “Since you’re talking to me, you must be home alone,” he said. Now why did he have to bring that up? (Not that I mind…) But his flat out honesty proves men are after one, and only one thing. “Yeah, I am allowed to be alone after all,” I replied. “Did I make you mad?” he asked. “No, I was just kidding. And I know you’re alone too, Sasuke,” I said. “Can I come visit your bachelor pad?” “…Yeah, but I warn you it’s a bit big to be called a bachelor pad,” he said.

Shoot, big was an understatement. It was as big as the playboy mansion (okay bad analogy). “Well, me and Sakura did pay for it together,” he explained. “But eventually I may have to move out, I can’t afford to pay for it all myself.” “Aww, I hate to see such a big house go to waste,” I pouted. “Well I guess there’s something we could use it for… have any ideas?” he said. “I do..” I said. “Me too. How about we see if we think alike?” he suggested.

Apparently, we think alike. Wow, you sure can play a game of tag in such a huge house (that’s what the bunnies use it for). The only game of tag I played where I wanted to be caught. Actually, that’s the only time I didn’t care what my husband thought so bad, I turned off my cell and stayed over there all night. Without telling him a lie about where I am. I didn’t care about the consequences at all this time, I didn’t even know what I was going to tell him when I got home…

To Be Continued . . .

Review please, I love those!