Naruto Fan Fiction / Fruits Basket Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Exploits of Missy Butterfly ❯ Love Is... ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: The story line and my original characters belong to me. The characters Neji, Kakashi & Sasuke do not belong to me, but Masashi Kishimoto (Naruto). Also Koga & Hakudoshi do not belong to me, but to Rumiko Takahashi (InuYasha).

Author's Notes: Another really short chapter, sorry. I just wanted to point out that when she calls the men she's cheating on her husband with her "misters", that's a pretty much made up word for the male version of a mistress. Although it would be nice to know if they had a real word for those... I'm not sure.



Exploits of Missy Butterfly
#8: Love Is...

I arrived home, and my husband called to me, “Hey honey.” I replied smiling, “Hey, yourself! You don’t seem all sick anymore huh?” “Nope I feel great! Especially since I’ve earned a weeks vacation time! Now I can spend it with you Missy,” he exclaimed.
Now I’ve got a problem. How are we gonna stay here if we’re both on vacation? I never did tell him, with everything going on I forgot. I may have to pay the bills using my savings, a big sacrifice, but I’ve gotta do it now that I’ve messed up big time.
I ran to him, and embraced him, with the fake tears, “Oh baby I don’t want us to fight anymore! Can’t we just forget the whole thing and say it’s my fault? (Which wasn’t a total lie.)”
“Alright, officially we’re not fighting anymore,” he says as the phone rings. I gave him a quick kiss, then ran to pick it up.
“Hello?” I answered. It was my mother. “Hi darling, how are you?” she asked. “Fine, and you are?” I said hopefully. “Oh don’t worry, I’m okay and your dad is too. I just wanted to ask you of a big favor,” she said. “Uh sure. What is it?” I asked. “Me and your father saved up enough money to go on a second honeymoon for a week. The only problem is, I want your sister to stay somewhere. Although she’s old enough to stay home alone, I don’t trust she’s actually going to stay home alone,” She explained. “What, do you think she’s going to throw a party at the mansion?” I asked. “I wish. It’s that, that boy of hers, Hakudoshi something-or-other. I can hardly trust her alone to a degree. So will you let her stay with you? She has been wanting to see you for a while,” she said. I say, “If you feel that way, of course I’ll let her come to stay!” We said goodbye. She told me that my sister Madame, Maddie for short, will be here tomorrow, Monday. I’m gonna be a good big sister and spend time with her, and not my misters. No Kakashi, no Sasuke, no Neji, no Koga, nobody. Just my husband.
Man this is gonna be bo-ring.

To Be Continued…

Review please, I love those!