Naruto Fan Fiction / Gakuen Alice Fan Fiction ❯ The Bodyguard ❯ Natsume! The Boy With A Demon! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“Get away you ba-chan.” Natsume said his face was filled with anger. His black hair was placed the way he liked and his black pierced stares at Tsunade who was staring at him. He was wearing a black short t-shirt with a flame on it with demin jeans with black and red tennis shoes.
 
“Natsume Hyuuga, the boy with a Bijuu.” Tsunade said Natsume narrowed his cold black eyes.
 
“Natsume! You need to clam down!” his blonde friend pulled him back. Ruka was wearing a red t-shirt and black pants with reed tennis shoes. Hotaru was behind both of the boys reading a magazine that was all about robots and gizmos. She was wearing a purple sleeveless t-shirt with a black skirt and black flip-flops.
 
 
“We need you to come back with us.” Tsunade stated. Natsume stopped and looked at her.
“He'll only go with you if you bring Ruka, Hotaru and Mikan.” A voice emitted from behind her. Tsunade turned her head to see Sora leaning on Mikan.
 
“Sora-chan how did you get out of the barrier?” She asked but her reply was a shook of Sora's head.
 
“I'm not telling! But I know that Natsume won't come with you unless you bring back Mikan, Hotaru and Ruka-pyon with us back to the Village.” Sora said, she pushed off Mikan and stood up straight. Natsume looked at Sora while Hotaru was still looking at her magazine.
Tsunade sighed and hung her head in shame.
 
“Fine, Hotaru Imai, Ruka Nogi and Mikan Sakura will you join us?” She asked. They looked at her in surprise. Sora's face looked like stone, she turned to 3 Naruto clones plus the original Naruto and very angry Iruka-sensei.
 
“Now Sora our fight isn't over yet.” The real Naruto smiled evilly as Iruka-sensei glared at her for ruining his barrier.
 
“But I'm out of charka from healing you!” She stated, she dodged an attack from a clone and did a right punch and caused it to disappear.
 
“But when has that stopped us.” Naruto replied as his other clones did a Rasengan and the Real Naruto doing a leg smash at her, which she both dodged. She returned with a right leg smash to the real Naruto causing the clones to disappear.
 
“Yeah how did you get out of the barrier?” Sora asked Naruto stopped attacking.
 
“That was just a clone listening and watching as Mikan did her little trick to make the hole and repair the charka barrier.” Naruto smirked as Tsunade looked at the frozen Mikan.
 
Mikan looked at the ground as she said, “I have the Alice to let do anything I want but it only once per hour.” She confessed. Natsume, Ruka and Hotaru who looked up from her magazine stared at her.
 
“We all have Alices except for Natsume.” Ruka included, “I have the Animal Pheromone Alice and Hotaru has the Invention Alice.” Sora looked at Ruka in between fighting Naruto and throwing shurikens at Iruka-sensei but was stopped by Tsunade who blocked them with her own kunai in her hand. Tsunade gave a glare to Naruto, Iruka-sensei and Sora meaning to stop fightning.
 
“Iruka bring them back to the car.” Tsunade ordered, 2 pair of hands landed on Sora's shoulders.