Naruto Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Since When Do Heeros Have a Sense of Humor? ❯ Character List ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Because I know I don’t know all the fictional characters in the world, I feel it’s safe to assume others will be in the same boat. Here’s a list of the characters as they appear or are mentioned per chapter. Obviously this list will grow. I’d like advice as to whether or not I should list Original Characters such as Armina and whatever guest characters appear.

Addition: One night, while I was trying to get to sleep, I contemplated Songwind's theory on what constitutes a Half-Bish (I think weird thoughts, I know). I decided that I didn't really like it too much and decided to change it. In my story, a Half-Bish will be the child of a Trainer and a Bish, period. If a Bishonen and a Bishoujo from two separate series decide to have a kid, the son will be of the father's type and the daughter will be of the mother's type. And if a Half-Bish has a child, a Quarter-Bish/ Quarter-Trainer, depending on the other parent, will result.

On a similar subject, of children at least, in some series you meet the parents of the main characters, as in Naruto, or the main characters become parents, as in DragonBallZ. In the Bish world, this will lead to what I call Circular Generations. Circular Generations are… interesting. To use DBZ as an example, Goku will father a Gohan, who will father a Pan, who will (hang on to your hats) mother a Bardock, who will father a Goku; leading us back to the beginning of the cycle. All families in which you know of the parents will be like this. But in series that are still being created (like Bleach, Naruto or Shaman King) if the parents of the characters are introduced or are reveled, the characters will suddenly start producing their own parents. Talk about a need for therapy...
~*~*~
Chapter 1:

Heero Yuy: Gundam Wing, gundam pilot, computer hacker, special agent. Called the Perfect Soldier, Heero was trained to have no emotions and to obey without question. He is extremely skilled in martial arts and weaponry.
Chapter 3:

Relena Darlian/Peacecraft: Gundam Wing, pacifist leader of Sank Kingdom. Brilliant, passionate orator, has a thing for Heero, which greatly annoys many fans (author included).

Chapter 4:

Kiba: Wolf Rain, main character, strong white wolf capable of bending steel bars with his teeth. Eternally seeking Paradise, and the Flower Maiden Cheza.

Chapter 5:

Chang Wufei: Gundam Wing, gundam pilot, martial arts expert, explosives expert. Called the Solitary Dragon, Wufei fights to defend his clan and to find his own version of justice.

Sagara Sosuke (Not Sagara Sanosuke): Full Metal Panic, young but highly skilled mercenary, Armored Slave pilot. Sosuke has lived his entire life on the battlefield and has a hard time dealing with civilian situations as is demonstrated when he goes under cover as a high school student.

Gene Starwind: Outlaw Star, main character. Grappler ship pilot, sharpshooter with a Caster gun.

Aisha Clan-Clan: Outlaw Star. Trouble maker, member of the Ctarl-Ctarl race, turns into a cat beast at will, very violent.

Lina Inverse: Slayers, sorcery genius, skilled swords woman. Lina is a very powerful sorceress, specializing in black magic (offensive magic, not necromancy) Very intelligent if violent, she has to deal with her brain deficient partner so is used to bossing men around. Addition: in one of the episodes in the first season/series, Lina goofs a cloning experiment, resulting in Mini-Lina’s. Uh-Mu, Lina’s trainer, has one of these as well.

Saotome Ranma: Ranma ½, martial arts expert/genius. Ranma is a highly skilled martial artist with a surfeit of fiancés and is cursed to turn into a girl if splashed with cold water, only to turn back into his male self if splashed with hot water.

Urameshi Yusuke: Yu Yu Hakusho, skilled street fighter, Spirit Detective. Yusuke dies and then is resurrected and is forced to accept the position of Spirit Detective as repayment. Loves to fight and has a kind side that is deeply buried and thoroughly denied.

Uchiha Sasuke: Naruto, gifted ninja trainee with the Sharingan, or mirror wheel, eye. A definite lone wolf, Sasuke’s hell bent for vengeance against the person who single handedly slaughtered his clan, Sasuke’s own older brother, Itachi.

Chapter 6:

Trowa Barton: Gundam Wing, Gundam pilot. Expert at espionage and acrobatics, he was a mercenary and a mobile suit pilot from an extremely young age. Anti-social, and nearly silent, he seems able to befriend anyone merely by being present, but don’t try to get him to talk, it won’t work.

Chapter 7:

Nuriko: Fushigi Yugi, Suzaku Seven. Despite the way I spoke about him in the fic, I absolutely love Nuriko. He is a very cool character, with enormous strength, and fantastic cross-dressing ability (whenever he looses his shirt in the series I do a double-take over the fact that there’s no boobs). Nuriko ends up being about everyone’s best friend, so that makes one particular scene really, really sad; I always cry (no spoilers here, nope, nope). But Nuriko is definitely a fashion expert.

Usagi (Serina): Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon. Ah, the resident meatball headed, vapor-brained, stereotypical blonde. She is the main character of her series, of which I watched… five episodes? Not much else to say, ‘cept she’s a ditz.

Azusa: Ranma ½, Martial arts ice skating champion. The cute-collector, Azusa collects (steals) anything that’s cute and gives it (or him/her/them) a French name. She’s 16 and looks to be around 11 years of age. Because she is an athlete she is very strong, but nothing between the ears but a dusty ‘space for rent’ sign.

Dorothy: Gundam Wing, Sank Kingdom school student. The granddaughter of one of Relena’s chief political rivals, it’s surprising that she’s such an admirer of the Peacecraft. Which is really weird since Dorothy thinks war is beautiful. But she is brilliant in her own way, and a lover of the color gold, even though she wears black. Giant gold limo, gold jewelry, gold semi… not kidding folks (why does she have that thing, why?)

Himura Kenshin: Rurouni Kenshin, Hitokiri Battousi. A master swordsman in the Hiten Misuru- ‘a heck with it’ style. He killed many during the revolution, and then swore to never kill again, doing real good so far. Favorite phrase is ‘Oro?’ (gonna hafta work that in somehow) and has bright red hair. Real loveable guy.

Tasuki: Fushigi Yugi, Suzaku Seven, bandit. Tasuki was a bandit when he was recruited for the Seven, and wields a flame-throwing, metal tessen, which is activated by the words ‘Recca Shin’en’. Redhead and fanged, he loves sake a little too much (tho’ is not a drunk) and likes to harass Tamahome, a fellow Suzaku Seven. Nice guy, best friend to Nuriko, and a survivor.

Kurama/ Youko Kurama: Yu Yu Hakusho, reincarnated (maybe?) kitsune demon. Kurama is a fox. No, literally, he’s a fox demon incarnated into human body. In his human form he is known as Shuichi, and as Kurama by those who know his past. Later, he learns how to tap his full demon power and transforms into his old shape of Youko Kurama, a white-haired, fox-eared, fox-tailed (hooo-ooot) taller humanoid demon. He’s cute in his red-haired, green-eyed human form too. Otherwise… he’s brilliant, the brains of his team.

Hiei: Yu Yu Hakusho, half-kourime, jaganshi, demon. A short, vicious powerhouse fighter. Hiei bears the Jagan eye and can summon the Black Demon-Fire Dragon, a lethal attack. Anti-social (think Vegeta) but honorable, he will fight to the death for his allies, and try and drive them insane with his critical remarks while he’s at it.

Chichiri: Fushigi Yugi, Suzaku Seven, mage/monk. Wise advisor/comedy relief, Chichiri has a tendency to go Super Deformed and end all his sentences with ‘na no da!’ He’s a powerful ally, and seems to be everyone’s favorite Fushigi Yugi character. I like Tasuki myself… or Nuriko…

Sagara Sanosuke: Rurouni Kenshin, powerful fist-fighter. Sano’s a rough-edged, foul-mouthed, sake-loving, freeloading, loyal, honorable friend (yeah, he’s my fav RK chara, so sue me). He always stands by his friends, and is willing to dishonor himself to save Kenshin’s life, if need be. Not always the brightest… but still the most fun.

Iilpallazo: Excell Saga, head of ACROSS (or AKROSS). Uhh… not much to say about him ‘cept he has dignity and is obsessed over by Excell. Oh, and he gets bored easy.

Excell: Excell Saga, member of ACROSS. An AMV clip described her very well; you know the song “Insane in the membrane, Insane in the brain”? That’s Excell, insane. She obsesses over Iilpallazo like you would not believe; and has a dog named Menchi who’s also known as ‘emergency rations’.

Legolas: Lord of The Rings trilogy, elven archer. If you do not know who Legolas is, you have no culture. Probably the only elf to have a dwarf for a friend, Legolas represented his kind for the Fellowship of the Ring and then became a large part of the war against Sauron. Very noble and loyal to a fault.

Shippou: Inuyasha, young kitsune. Shippou’s main purpose is to tease Inuyasha, act a chaperone for Kagome & Inuyasha and Miroku & Sango, and to be very cute.

Inuyasha: Inuyasha, half-dog demon, hanyou. Inuyasha is a strong fighter and has a powerful demon blade whose name I’m not going to spell right now. The evidence of his half blood comes in the form of dog-ears. He also has a very short temper.

Piccolo: DBZ, powerful Namekian, Z-seishi fighter. Piccolo is a bad guy turned good guy, so he has an anti-social personality as well. He is extremely loyal to his new-found-friends and is very intelligent. And green, can’t forget that he’s a big green man alien type dude.

Shin: DBZ, God of the… some direction… Z-seishi later on in the series during the Majin Buu arc, he’s purple this time, not green, and is very strong, but not as strong as the Saiya-jins, which shocks the hell out of him when he finds out how powerful they are. He fights to maintain balance, and is very dedicated and loyal to his comrades.

Dee Laytner: Fake, NYPD detective. Black-haired and green-eyed, Dee is constantly pursuing his partner Ryo McLane. Aggressive, but with a hidden soft spot, Dee’s actually a really nice guy, but you wouldn’t know that from the way he acts in the office and from the way he constantly relies on his hard-working partner to keep up with the paper work!

Valgavv: Slayers Try, Demon/Dragon…thing… Valgavv is an extremely powerful- changeling I guess you could call him. He was once a dragon, but his people were hunted by the gold dragons and only Val (as he was called then) survived. He encountered Gavv, a rouge demon, who turned him into a demon due to the fact that both of them were being hunted by their own kind. Valgavv is fiercely loyal to Gavv, and has a few issues due to his mixed blood.

Randy ‘Ryo’ McLane: Fake, NYPD detective. Ryo is a very hard-working, dedicated cop who has to put up with his short-tempered slacker of a partner Dee, who’s constantly pouncing him. Ryo has a soft spot for kids, and adopts an orphan from a case that he and Dee first worked on. Ryo is later very grateful for this, because the orphan Bikky turns out to be the only thing keeping Dee from pushing things too far too fast (Dee’s not about to traumatize the poor kid, even if they are rivals of a kind for Ryo’s attention)

Hibiki Ryoga: Ranma ½ , martial artist, main rival of Ranma, cursed to turn into a piglet, in possession of the world’s worst sense of direction. Ryoga is probably the favorite out of all of Ranma’s rivals, because even though his has his idiot moments, he still has the most intelligence and the most honor out of the rivals. He is also the only one who has ever successfully beaten Ranma on more than one fluke occasion.

Bokutou no or Wooden-Sword Ryu: Shaman King, shaman-in-training. Ryu starts off as just a stupid gangster for Yoh and Manta to test their strength and their friendship against, but after Yoh saves Ryu, the gangster turns out to be a very nice and ridiculously loyal friend with Shamanic powers. His super pompadour is a running gag in the series, since it’s constantly being cut off and having to be re-grown.

Takada Kanryu: Rurouni Kenshin, minor villain and industrial businessman. Kanryu is basically an over-glorified drug dealer obsessed with money. He hires the Oniwabanshu to guard him and holds Megumi hostage to make opium for him, and is then defeated by Kenshin but not before he kills four of the Oniwabanshu with a gattling gun. I had to look at five different info-sites for his last name before I found one that had him in it that’s how minor he is.

The Ranmaverse ™ fiancés: Ranma ½, very scary bunch. Due to the fact that Ranma’s father is a self-absorbed moron, Ranma has multiple fiancés, including Tendo Akane, Shampoo, Kuonji Ukyo, Kuno Kodachi (not really engaged, but hopes to be) and many, many more. This makes life in Nerima, Ranma’s current home, very… exciting.

Haruno Sakura: Naruto, one of the three-man team including Uchiha Sasuke, and Uzumaki Naruto. She’s a genius at memorizing things and in finely controlling her Chakra, which makes her powerful in her own way. She is a rival with Ino for Sasuke’s affection, even though he ignores them both.

Yamanaka Ino: Naruto, teammates with Chouji and Shikamaru. Ino’s main skill is that of taking over another person’s body with a mind/body switch. She is also in love with Sasuke and fights Sakura for his attention, but neither of them is getting it any time soon.

Yukimura Keiko: Yu Yu Hakushou, most likely candidate for Yusuke’s girlfriend. Keiko is a polite, intelligent, hard-working student who is in possession of one of the hardest face-slaps I’ve ever seen. While she is a ‘good girl’ she also is iron willed and pretty tough for an Anime heroine. She’s one of the few heroines that I can actually see working with the hero, since Yusuke seems as fond of Keiko as she is of him. She’s still damn scary when pissed though.

Botan: Yu Yu Hakusho, shinigami. Yes, the original pink and baby blue, bubbly school girl God of Death. She’s one of those characters who could be so annoying but some how rarely strays from the border of tolerability into flat-out obnoxious-ness. She has blue hair and pink eyes and rides on a wooden oar the way a western witch will ride a broom. She has healing powers and is Yusuke’s assistant, and, for some reason that baffles me completely, is often paired with Kurama. Kurama speaks to her oh, a total of maybe five times in the series and catches her from falling once in a movie. Come on people, if you’re going to make a romance, base it on more than that!

Yukina: Yu Yu Hakusho, Korime (ice maiden), healer, Hiei’s twin sister. Yukina is a quiet, shy, sweet girl that unknowingly has Kuwabara wrapped around her pinky finger. She’s looking for her twin brother, Hiei, and does not yet realize who he is. Hiei is quite happy with that however, his greatest wish is her happiness and he does not feel that her knowing her brother is a criminal will make her happy. This leads to a great deal of humor however, since Yusuke and Kurama, great teasers both, know that Yukina and Hiei are twins and don’t let up on poor Hiei.

Temari: Naruto, team mates with Gaara of the sand, and Kankuro. Temari is a powerful fighter who uses a gigantic fan to create a strong offense. She is very clever and levelheaded which is shown in her fight with the equally clever and levelheaded Shikamaru. She does not have a crush on Sasuke even though she admits to his good looks, silently.

TenTen: Naruto, teammate with Rock Lee and Hyuga Neji. Throwing-weapon’s specialist, that’s about all there is folks.

Hyuga Hinata: Naruto, teammate with Inuzuka Kiba and Aburame Shino. Hinata is a very shy girl from the infamous Hyuga clan and possesses the Byakugan and Gentle Fist fighting style. She has a MAJOR crush on Naruto in the series, whom she feels is stronger than all the winners of their peers because he keeps getting back up after a fall. But because of her shyness and low self-esteem, her fighting like a wild animal is highly unlikely.

Chapter 8

Sephiroth: FF7, Bad Guy extrodinaire. Is there anyone out there who doesn’t know who this guy is? No? Good, I never played the game (waits for exclamations of shock and disbelief to die down), so I don’t know that much save that he’s violent, psyco, powerful and has a Masumara sword. And he hates Cloud for some reason, I think.

Demon-Eyes Kyo: Samuri Deeper Kyo, fierce warrior, one of the original bad-asses. Kyo is an insanely powerful anti-hero who is currently stuck in someone else’s body, hence the Kyoshiro-Kyo and Kyo Kyo.
Mibu Kyoshiro: Samuri Deeper Kyo, strong fighter who can’t kill. Kyoshiro starts out looking like a lecherous idiot, but you later learn that he is a crazy-powerful fighter who can’t kill for some reason. He is also the person who separated Kyo from his body and locked Kyo’s spirit inside himself.

Samuri Deeper Kyo cast: There are a lot of hard core, bad-ass, anti-heroes in this series; if you’ve read/watched it you know what I mean. They’re not a nice crowd.

Chapter 9a

Miroku: Inuyasha, monk/pervert with a cursed wind tunnel in his hand. Rumiko-sama’s latest pervert and the most likeable thus far. The extent of his perversion is mass flirtation and asking women to bear his child; with the occasional ass rubbing mixed in for fun. He’s a powerful fighter in his own right and the most intelligent and levelheaded of the protagonists.

Sango: Inuyasha, demon-slayer, warrior woman. Sango’s a young woman with a tragic past, but she battles beyond it to be one of the reliable fighters of the group. Her primary weapon is a Gigantic boomerang bone Hirakotsu (I believe that’s how it’s spelled)

List Still a Work-In-Progress! Sorry folks! (ducks rotten fruit, erasers and sporks being thrown at authoress)