Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Unknown ❯ Intruders?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A Past Unknown
 
By: Animefanfreak297
 
Disclaimer: I do not own…
 
I'm so lucky that I don't have spell check on my computer!
 
Italics, thoughts
 
Bold, flashbacks
 
Bold italics, Inner Sakura
 
<images in mind, imagination>
 
Last Chapter's song was Someday, by Nickelback. Congragulations to Yabun for getting it right! (hands Yabun a Naruto Plushie) Also, a new game named Torture Kikyou so review and I'll pick one idea and make it into use!
 
Song of the Chapter
 
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you
 
As years go by
I race the clock with you
But if you died right now
You know that I'd die to
I'd die too
 
You remind me of the times
When I knew who I was (I was)
But still the second hand will catch us
Like it always does
 
We'll make the same mistakes
I'll take the fall for you
I hope you need this now
Cause I know I still do
 
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
 
Should I bite my tongue?
Until blood soaks my shirt
We'll never fall apart
Tell me why this hurts so much
 
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
But still we'll say, "remember when"
Just like we always do
Just like we always do
 
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
 
Yeah I'd spill my heart!!!
Yeah I'd spill my heart for you!!!
 
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Mistakes like friends do
 
My hands are at your throat
And I think I hate you
We made the same mistakes
Made the same mistakes
 
Until the day I die
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
 
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you, for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
I'll spill my heart for you
Until the day I die (Until the day I die)
Until the day I die!!!
 
Chapter Three: Intruders?!
 
Kagome awoke with a start when she heard a creaking sound. She shot out of bed and whipped out a kunai knife from the side of bed and saw Sasuke had awoken as well. “What was that?” She asked, her eyes glued to the door. “Dunno…” Sasuke stood up wearily and drew a shuriken. “Lets go,” he motioned her to follow him and they disappeared out the door.
 
They kept on full alert, looking around and Kagome felt for any trace of energy. Nothing. They heard another creaking sound and Sasuke turned around and plunged his shuriken, but a kunai knife stopped it. Sasuke looked up to see Kagome blocking his shuriken in front of… a fox?!
 
Kagome carefully petted the fox, afraid to alarm it. She shook her head sadly and carefully picked up the fox. “Look at it's wounds!” Sasuke peered at the gashes and his eyes widened. Carefully, Kagome placed a hand on the fox's forehead and a silver glow emitted from her palm.
 
After it died out, Sasuke watched in surprise as the fox fell into a deep sleep and its wounds healed. “Wow,” was the only thing he could think of. She laughed and set the fox down on her bed and went to her closet. She pulled out some clothes and said, “Turn around.”
 
He did turn around, and when she said he could look, he almost gasped. She wore a black snugly t-shirt under a baggy jacket and a pair of baggy pants. She looked wonderful in that clothes, he had to admit.
 
He pulled on a pair of fresh clothes and grabbed a piece of toast for himself and for Kagome. When she met him at the door, he handed her the toast. She nodded in thanks and munched on the bread. They walked in silence towards the red bridge.
 
~*~
 
Naruto yawned and zoomed through the house, doing his daily routine. After a measly breakfast of cereal and rotten milk, Naruto locked the door and zoomed out of his apartment. “Yaa! I'm going to kick some ass on today's mission! Uwaa! Mach 5!”
 
~*~
 
“Oh Ohayo Sakura, Kagome!” Naruto called out as he raced towards his fellow team mates and Kagome. “Ohayo Naruto-kun!” Kagome called out sweetly. Naruto slowed down and his grin disappeared from his face when he faced Sasuke. “Bah!” they cried out in unison.
 
“Kagome grinned at their rivalry and Sakura sighed. Not again…those two have beeen weird since returning from the wave country. Kakashi sensei!!Hurry!!
 
Three Hours later…
 
“Hey guys, I got lost!” Kakashi sensei grinned and waved at his students. Sakura yelled, “Stop lying with a straight face!! Give it a rest!” “But I was late with a good reason!” His grin widened. Team seven watched Kakashi jump down and smile. “Congragulations Kagome, You are oficially the fourth team seven team member! Ordered by Hokage-sama.”
 
Sakura smiled, thankful to have someone to talk to. Naruto grinned and Sasuke smirked. This will be a fun time together was everyone's thoughts.
 
Later
 
In the woods, Naruto yelled, “Hey Hey, Kakshi sensei!! Lately all of our team 7's missions have been too easy!! I want a more you know, hot one!! Where I can shine!! That follows my ninja path!! And my heart like…!!!!”
 
Kakashi sweatdropped, “Yea Yea…sigh. I pretty mich know what you are going to say.”
Naruto glared at Sasuke. Damn it…This guy…Always making me look bad and stealing the spotlight…I won't lose!!! Today I want to.. <An image flashes up in Naruto about Sasuke panting and lying on the floor while Naruto comes up and scoffs, “Pft..Can't you take care of yourself?”> say something like that!,
 
“Hey Naruto, What are you doing? Lets go!” Naruto perked up, “Oh yeah!” Sakura scoffed, “You are really annoying today!!!
 
Day's mission completed
 
Team seven walks back towards the road. Sakura is supporting Naruto up and Sasuke, Kagome, and Kakashi sensei are right behind her. “It's because you push yourdelf too much.” Sakura explained to Naruto. “Pft…Can't you take care of yourself,” asked Sasuke as he walked down the street, his hands shoved in his pockets.
 
Naruto stiffened “ God dammnit! Zaxugel!!!” Sakura grabbed him by the collar. “If you don't calm down, I'll finish you!” “Bah,” Sasuke muttered. “Hmm,” Kakashi sighed, “Teamwork seems to be suffering lately…” “Yeah!!! Yeah!!! You're the one ruining out teamwork, Sasuke!!! Always hogging the spotlight, you bastard!!!” Naruto screamed.
 
“That's you moron. If you want me to stop making you look bad…” He turned, “Then just…become stronger than me…” Sasuke glared at him and Naruto glared back. Somehow, their worse than before Sakura nervously watched them glare. Sasuke clenched his fists.
 
Damn it, There are tons of guys stronger than me out there yet I have to do these stupid missions. Kakashi raised his head to the sky in shock when he saw a hawk (I think it was a hawk) soar in the sky. Hmmm “Ok, That's it for today. I have to go submit this mission report…” he turned to Kagome, “You did really good today.” She nodded her thanks and Sasuke mumbled, “Than I'm going home.”
 
Sasuke turned to Kagome, “Are you coming home, or are you sticking around?” She shrugged, “I think I'm going for a little walk.” When she saw his worried face, she grinned and smiled, “Don't worry, if I can't find my way back, I'll ask Sakura or Naruto to take me home.”
 
He nodded and turned towards the direction of his mansion. “Oh!” Sakura raced towards Sasuke. “Hey, Sasuke-kun, wait up! How about right now…we work on our team work, just the two of us…” Sasuke turned and glared at her, “You're the same as Naruto.” Sakura slumped. “If you have time to flirt withmr, practice a justu or two. Franky, your ability is below Naruto.”
 
She slumped down as Sasuke walked away. He's right…In every mission, I do the least…even less than Kagome! “Sakura-chan!! Forget Sasuke, Let's train together!” Kakashi disappeared with a whirl of wind and Naruto looked around. “Huh?” Sensei's gone? So I could be alone with her? “Ok!! I won'e lose to Sasuke!! Time to train!!!”
 
He heard a scritching noise behind him “Huh?” Suppose to be a rock…? He began to walk and the rock followed him. He turned, “I act like I'm looking forward…but feint!!! What kind of rockis square with two holes!!! I see right through that!”
 
Three kids crawled out from under the hole. “That's the man I veiw as my rival!” Naruto sighed, “Oh, its you Konohomaru… Huh? What's with the goggles?” Konohomaru grinned and placed his hands on the goggles. “Hehe! We're copying the old you, Bro!!”
 
“Ahh…” “What do you mean “Ah…”!? Hey!! You're cold lately, bro!!!” “So um… what do you want?” “Um leader, are you free?” The girl with puffy pigtails stepped up and looked at him. “Nope! I'm training!” “What!” Konohamaru's corps yelled, “But you said you'd play ninja with us today!”
 
“Oh…haha, oh yea…” If I play with them, it will take all day Sakura's vioce interupted his thoughts. “Um…Why woud a ninja…play ninja…? “…” I'm below him? “What is it?” Konohomaru turned towards Naruto and pointed at Sakura. “Hey bro, Who's this girl?” She's making me nervouse looking at me like that Konohomaru watched both of them. She's staring at bro like she wants to eat him alive.
 
Konohomaru got an idea. “Not bad bro, “he patted Naruto on his arm. “Huh?” Naruto looked at him...clueless. “She's your…this.” He shoved his pinky up and whispered to Naruto, “girlfriend.” Sakura's eyes narrowed even more at the accusation of being Naruto's girlfriend.
 
“Hehehe, wow…you brats are very perceptive…” “WRONG!” Sakura slapped him on his cheek and he went flying. “BRO!!!” Naruto went crashing into the fence with a boom. “How dare you!” Konohomaru growled at the fuming genin.
 
Konohomaru corps rushed towards the bummed Naruto and cried out, “No!! leader!! Don't die!!” Konohomaru turned to Sakura, “You ugly bitch!” Sakura cracked her knuckles, her rage getting the best of her.
 
~*~
 
“Thanks for the reports,” Iruka smiled. “So is Naruto…Doing well with his comrades?” Kakashi shrugged, “Well, he's doing fine…” Iruka stared down at the desk guiltily. “I've been busy lately…I haven't seen him since he got back. I'm a little worried…”
 
Kakashi watched him, “As you know, he's with that Uchiha Sasuke. He sees him as his rival and they argue a lot, but the results are that they both are improving greatly. Almost enough tho surpass you.” Iruka grinned, “Is that so?”
 
“Also, as you know, we have required a new student named Kagome. She seems to know Sasuke and he's letting her stay at his house. I'm sure they are childhood friends. Kagome seems to be the peacemaker of the group. I guess that's why we never see her fight…” Kakashi trailed off. “And so you know, Kagome probably has more chakra than even me…” and Kakashi disappeared.
 
~*~
 
Five seconds later…
 
Konohomaru and Naruto are both laying on the ground, beaten up by Sakura. “Konohomaru-kun, are you alright?” “Damn it… that ugly huge foreheaded… is that really a girl? Seriously, Bro?” Naruto cringed and Sakura stopped dead in her tracks.
“GYAA!!!” She chased them down the street when, “OUCH!!” konohomaru hit something hard.
 
“That hurts…” Konohomaru looked in surprise at the two tall genin that stood before him. A guy with a black suit on and a wrapped puppet hanging from his back stood, his face done with white and purple make up.
 
A girl stoood beside him, her tan dress and her fishnet undershirt flapping in the wind. Her hair was in four spiky pigtails, reminding him slightly of the only girl in Konohomaru corps.
 
~*~
 
The hawk flew quickly in the cloudy blue sky. A woman stood up and stared at the bird. What could this be?
 
A man at a resturant with his students thought Damnright now?
 
~*~
 
“Konohomaru!!” Naruto yelled in desperation as he watched the mysterious man hold Konohomaru by his collar. “You little piece of shit!” the man glared at Konohomaru. “Don't, we'll get yelled at later.” The girl said, glancing at the guy sideways. “I'm sorry, I was messing around,” Sakura murmured nervously. Who are these people?
 
Naruto yelled, “Hey fatass!!! Let go of him!!! The guy watched Naruto. Hmmlopks like a leaf genin. “Let's play a little before the boss comes. Konohomaru struggled angrily and Naruto began to run at the mysterious guy. “Bastard!” As Naruto slid to stop himself, the guy motioned with his hand. “Whoa!” Naruto landed on his back.
 
What was that? “Oh, leaf genins…are weak.” These are foreign…Why are they here? Sakura inquired curiously as she watched them. I wonder why
 
~*~
 
The hokage's voice rang out in the room. The crowd of teachers quieted quickly and watched their leader speak. “You've been assembled for only one reason. It should be obvious by the members here.” Kakashi sighed, “It's already that time…” A guy beside murmurred, “It's already been reported to the other countries, I saw them in the village. So when is it?”
 
“In a week…” “Wow, that soon?” The hokage blew out some air, “Well, I'll anounce it properly. 7 days from now, On the first day of the seventh moon…The chunnin selection exam will commence!
 
~*~
 
Finished with yet another chapter. This one took me about an hour to type up so R & R!
 
Thank you to :
 
Reviewed By: Yabun
 
Reviewed By: Chezlesea
 
Reviewed By: Devilangel620
 
Reviewed By: Hieiluver05
 
Reviewed By: perfect little girl [
 
Reviewed By: silver1992
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reviewed By: ChaosChiq
 
Reviewed By: Devilangel620
 
Reviewed By: shiroi hana lover of hiei
 
Reviewed By: TheVampireKaori
 
Reviewed By: SmittyDragon
 
Reviewed By: Darkness Miko
 
Reviewed By: silver_wolf5
 
Reviewed By: gangsta5
 
Reviewed By: gcdv
 
 
 
For reviewing!
 
You'll find out how Kagome is blind…but not! Oh yeah, and the reason why Sasuke was so worried about her getting home was because she's blind. But there's another thing he dosen't know…<smiles mysteriously>
 
Review and I'll put up another chapter!
 
Love,
 
Animefanfreak297
 
Ja ne!