Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ A Past Unknown ❯ Meeting her ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A past Unknown
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything. If I did, I would have a million C.Ds and my mom and dad couldn't say anything about it! AND, I'd get a better MP3 player!
 
I'm sooooooooo sorry for not updating! GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNN!
 
 
Story of the Week!
 
~ You have to review to tell me who sang the song and what the song is called ^-^!
 
How the hell'd we wind up like this
And why weren't we able
To see the signs that we missed
And try to turn the tables
I wish you'd unclench your fists
And unpack your suitcase
Lately there's been too much of this
But don't think it's too late
Nothing's wrong Just as long as you know that someday I will
 
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it alright But not right now
I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
Someday somehow
I'm gonna make it alright But not right now
I know you're wondering when
 
Well I'd hope that since we're here anyway
That we could end up saying
Things we've always needed to say
So we could end up staying
Now the story's played out like this
Just like a paperback novel
Let's rewrite an ending that fits
Instead of a Hollywood horror
 
Nothing's wrong Just as long as you know that someday I will
Someday, somehow
I'm gonna make it alright But not right now
I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
Someday somehow I'm gonna make it alright
But not right now I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
I know you're wondering when
You're the only one who knows that
I know you're wondering when
 
 
 
so many people in manga are named `suke? Sasuke, Yusuke and so many others!
 
Please excuse my grammer!
 
Onto the story!
 
Kagome?! Naruto peered at the person with short and long uneven hair. “Who is he and what the hell are you two talking about?!” Sakura was just as confused as Naruto. Who can he be? Maybe an enemy shinobi? But Sasuke appears to know him! So is he really a shinobi? Sakura noticed something very weird right at that moment.
 
“ Where's your headband?!” Sakura pointed accusingly at the person, her cotton candy pink hair swinging furiously. The person blinked innocently. Sasuke shook his head and sighed. “You STILL didn't take the test?” He turned to the figure who smirked. “I took the test, I just didn't wear the headband.”
 
The figure turned to Naruto who was glaring at Sasuke. “Rivals?” Sasuke nodded and Naruto stuck his hands into his pockets. “Oh yeah, and to answer your first question, I am Uchiha Kagome and we were talking about Itachi.” UCHIHA KAGOME?! That means she's related to Sasuke!
 
“Well, I'm not exactly related to Sasuke, I'm a friend of his clan and I grew up with him. I just was never officialy adopted into his clan so….” She trailed off. “They did let me use their surname but… I really dunno.” “You lost me,” Naruto said densly. She shrugged and sighed.
 
“Oi, Sasuke,” Sasuke turned around, “Can I stay with you?” She gave him a pair of puppy eyes. “Whatever.” Kakashi examined Kagome. “I'm going to make my report to the hokage, so tata!” He disappeared with a whirl of wind.
 
Kagome followed Sasuke who was already in the middle of the forest. “Wait up!” Kagome disappeared into the forest. “I'm going home,” Sakura muttered. She was depressed that the girl could probably get married with Sasuke. They did know each other.
 
Naruto watched Sakura, who looked devastated. “I guess I am also.” They disappeared into the direction of their homes.
 
~*~
 
Kagome quickly caught up with Sasuke. “Are you sure its ok if I use your last name?” Sasuke turned to her “Yes. After all, you did grow up with me. In the Uchiha clan.” She sighed.
 
He looked her over in the corner of his eye (naughty Sasuke!). She was slim and she filled out in the right places. She had fair skin with no freckles or acne. She wore a pair of baggy black pants and a loose, camoflauge t-shirt. Her hair was short and uneven and her bangs were long and uneven. She had dark blue eyes that sparkled.
 
“Where is your headband?” She looked at him and fished out the headband and she tied it around her eyes. His eyebrows furrowed. “What are you doing?” She looked at him again and sighed. “Don't tell anyone Sasuke, but I'm blind.”
 
He stared at her in shock. “Blind?!” She nodded and clutched his hand, waiting to be led into his room. When they got into his room, Sasuke pulled out another futon and led her to it. “So, how did you survive Itachi?” Kagome pursed her lips and sighed. “Before I tell you that, why don't I tell my life story? You don't know it.”
 
He nodded and she handed him something. An origami crane?! “My story starts when I was just born. Someone massacred my clan and I was the only one left. The head of the Uchiha clan found me out side your homes and took me in. Your family was assigned the job of taking care of me, and that's how I met you.”
 
“ We were unseperable. Did almost everything together. And then, when we came back from errands, Itachi killed the whole clan. And he struck me down, remember?” Sasuke nodded and she continued. “I was unconsious and Itachi disappeared after telling you his piece of advice.”
 
“When I awoke, you were gone, so I traveled all around the world and I learned a lot about myself and my true clan. And, I found out some things…” she trailed off. “Don't tell anyone, but I'm a miko.”
 
“A miko!” “Yea. I was taught by Kaede-sensei how to control my miko powers. It turns out, I'm the most powerful miko in the world! Also, I found out who killed my clan.” Sasuke turned to her and comforted her by hugging her gently. Tears spilled down her cheeks and she lifted her headband. “My sister Kikyo, and her boyfriend Orochimaru.”
 
They sat there and she cried her heart out and soaked his shirt. But her didn't care, and he comforted his best friend. After shhe cried her self to sleep, he gently kissed her forehead. “Goodnight Kagome.”
 
~*~
 
Pleaz review!
 
Hey, Naruto here! On the next episode, we meet some deadly and dangerous foes, here for the chunin exam. And what's Kakashi planning on? Next time, on A Past Unknown!