Naruto Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ betrayel ❯ the beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
A/N: hi this is one of my stories that i work on during school when i have no work to do, so don't be afraid to tell me what changes i should make to the story. Be warned, some idea's given might be ignored and others will be used, but thanks for the sugjestions any way. remember to R/R. thanks
DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN THE PLACES OR CHARACTERS OF NARUTO OR INUYASHA. BUT I DO OWN THE PLOT! So please,(looks out the window at several men in suits par waving papers and screaming) call off the lawyers.
SUMMARY: After Kagome was betrayed by inuyasha, she goes through the wellto her time period, or so she thinks. She ends up in the Naruto world, training and helping the naruto gang defeat oebimaru. Mabey even learning to trust and love again.
CHAPTER 1: The betrayal
-------------------------------------------- Author's P.O.V. --------------------------------------------------
Running through a forest, a girl, bloody and beaten, ran, never hesitating, never stopping to look back. Her raven hair trailing the wind behind her, dancing around the stray tears that fell through bluish-silver eyes.
Covering her body was a torn black fighting-ji, held to her hips by silky black sash, that held up two swords, one black,and one silver.
Across her back was a giant boomarang and a quiver of silver fletched arrows.In her hands, she held a golden staff and a silvery looking bow, shining lightly with a pinkish tint, due to the glowing pink orb attached to a sturdy looking silver chain.
From the direction from which she came, a shout echoed out,"Come back here, Wench! Give me the jewel!" Quickly followed by a silver haired, red clad hanyou.
"Never Inuyasha! I won't let you taint the jewel!" was the girls reply.
She smiled slightly when she saw her destination, the bone-eaters well. Putting on a quick burst of speed, she jumped towards the well, much to her persuers dismay.
So, he also put on a burst of speed and reached her in time to dig her claws into her soft back before she disappeared into the soft blue lights of the well.
"I will get the Shikon-no-tama from yousoon,my dear Kagome, soon." swore her blood soaked hunter, Inuyasha.

OWARI

A/N: Well, what do you think? i know it is short, but i am a slow typer and it takes a while to type things like this so you might have to be patient with me. If you like it and enough people read it i might add the next few chapters that i have already written out.
well ja ne
Silverflamingkitsune