Naruto Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Kingdom Hearts Coming Out ❯ Chapter 8. ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Temari92: Okay people, Sorry for the long wait. When I tried to post this chapter up it kept on shutting down so I had to rewrite it. Sorry, but anyways enjoy this fic and keep those votes coming. So far riku’s in the lead.

Riku/serif-6
Gaara/Serif-3
Itachi/serif-4
Neji/S erif-1


Chapter 8.

Last Time

Andy cleared her throat so she could get their attention and smiled when she got it, “okay boys!! I have a surprise for you!!’

All the boys looked at her confusedly and she continued, “We will be having and tournament and the winner will be…”

Now

“The winner will be from now on Serif’s boyfriend.”

“WHAT?!?!?”

Serif sighed, “Andy came up with some idea. Her idea was that we have a tournament to decide which boy is going to be my boyfriend for the time being.”

Andy shook her head, “What she means is that I came up with the idea of a tournament of love. In other words you boys are going to be competing against each other to be Serif’s boyfriend and no it’s not just temporary it’s for life which means you guys have to take this seriously so she can fall in love.”

Tenten raised her hand, “why this all of a sudden?”

Serif sighed, “Andy thought that I needed a love in my life so she came up with this.”

Naruto blinked, “Hold on. What kind of tournament?”

Andy smiled, “that’s where you guys come in. We have three choices. Either a written test, a fighting tournament, or my way. Which is when each of you will have a day with Serif and then she will tell us judges at the end of the day what she rates the date. Of course you boys can’t hear what she rated the date. After all of you have a chance, we will eliminate the boys who have been rated the least. Then we will carry out from there and have another part and so on until we get our final boy who will be the winner.”

Naruto blinked, “Definitely not a written test.”

Serif giggled, “No, I don’t think a written test sounds good. It sounds to boring and not only that but Naruto won’t have a chance.”

Everyone laughed and Naruto grinned. Lien smiled, obviously happy about this upcoming event, “So who will be the judges?”

“Tenten, Hinata, Lien, Me, Kairi, Namine, Sakura,Temari, Anko, Ino, and Rion.” Andy said and Serif nodded.

“Wait why is Rion a judge?” Tenten asked and Rion blushed.

“Because Rion is like a brother to me since we are childhood friends.” Serif said and Rion nodded. Sakura and Ino shook their heads.

“I don’t like it.” Sakura said and Ino nodded.

“Yeah I agree with Sakura. I mean, do the boys even want to be Serif’s boyfriend? I know Sasuke wouldn’t.”

Lien growled as she took a threatening step towards them. Naruto grinned, “would you girls stop being jealous of Serif. Just because you two Sasuke fiends don’t want Sasuke to be in it doesn’t mean that we have to stop.”

Haku smiled, “I wouldn’t mind.”

Zabuza smirked, “Yeah…It’ll be another challenge for me to over come.”

Andy nodded, “Besides, how do you know that Sasuke doesn’t want to be in it? Sasuke, do you want to compete or drop out?”

Sasuke smirked, “It’s a challenge and I’m not dropping out. Besides the prize is way to valuable to give up.”

Serif blushed as Sakura and Ino fainted. Andy cleared her throat, “Anyways, all in favor in saying we have a written test say I!”

Everyone looked at each other and shook their heads, “Alright how about my way?”

Everyone raised their hands and Andy smiled, “great! Now its my way!! We will be drawing some numbers on who goes first and so on. Everybody go inside as we judges set up the things.”

All the boys nodded and went inside followed by Serif. Once inside, Serif walked down the hall and into a room. She looked around and guessed it to be her cousin Joey’s room. She looked at all of his stuff and smiled. He always was successful like Andy.

Serif then went into another room and knew right away that it was her aunt’s and uncle’s room. She smiled and walked into Andy’s room and laid on the bed. Maybe doing this tournament will be a good thing? Well only one way to find out and that’s to just go along with it.

Just then Kyuubi walked in and pounced on her. Serif giggled as she patted his head.

“What is it?”

“Your cousin just came in with the judges and their doing the drawing now.”

Serif smiled, “Well, should we go and greet lucky number one?”

Kyuubi nodded and sat on her shoulder as she got up and walked out the room. She went into the living room and saw every boy standing up as all of the judges sat down on the couch. They all turned towards Serif and Kyuubi and smiled. Andy got up and grinned, “Alright boys, tell us your number in order then say your name.”

Serif blinked, “Why say their name?”

Andy smiled, “So I can write down their names in order. Alright now begin.”

“1-Naruto.”

“2-Itachi. 221;

“3-Haku”

“4-Sora”

& #8220;5-Kisame”

“6-Kankuro”

“7-Ne ji”

“8-Riku”

“9-Shino”

“10-Roxas”

“11-Gaara”

“ ;12-Sasuke”

“13-Shikamaru”

“14-Le e”

“15-Kakashi”

“16-Kiba”
“17-Zabuza”

Andy quickly finished jotting down the order of the boys and then looked up and smiled, “Well that settles it!! First person to take Serif out is Naruto!! Naruto is going to get a kiss from our lovely Serif for being first and Itachi being runner up will receive a kiss on the cheek and Haku will receive a hug for being third!!”

Serif sputtered, “WHAT?!?!”

Andy grinned, “Yup! Look at her excited face! She’s looking forward to it!!”

Serif blushed, “Hold on!! I didn’t hear anything about this!!”

Andy smiled, “Well we decided on that. You don’t want to disappoint the boys now do you?”

Serif blushed, “No but…Fine.”

Serif walked over to Naruto and blushed, “congratulations.”

Naruto smiled but then blushed as Serif gave him a kiss on his lips. Serif then walked over to Itachi and gave him a kiss on his cheek and then walked over to Haku and hugged him. Serif then walked over to the other boys and smiled as she gave them a hand shake saying congratulations also.

Anko smirked, “I can tell this is going to be fun.”

Andy grinned and nodded in agreement, “Alright now that we have that settled, Lets go out before everyone gets here.”

They all nodded and Serif picked up Kyuubi and ran outside to her car. This was going to be a long two weeks.