Naruto Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The trouble making twin is back ❯ Harunoe is back with.......who's the kid? ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Friday, 06 July 2007

Name: Harunoe Fugioka
Age: 16
Personality: Chirpy and loud unlike her twin sister Haruhi. Harunoe likes all kinds of sweets especially choclate and pan cakes! She tends to act like a little kid in her jutsu form but when it comes to family she poofs back to normal.

Appearance: Harunoe has brown shoulder lenght hair that has red highlight behind her ears. She also has redish brown eyes that seems to surprise everyone. She has a B cup unlike her sister who's a A cup. She has all the curves in the right place .

"Haruhi you got mail from Harunoe!" her dad chirped as Haruhi took it and smiled. "Daddy how long was it that we've sawn Harunoe?" she ask as he began to think. "Your sister went to the academy at 8 yrs old so its been 8 yrs Haruhi" he smiled as she opened the letter.

Janurary 8, 2007
Dear Haruhi,
I know it's been 8 yrs since i sawn you or wrote you but I got good news I'm coming home to stay. I made alot of friends there who became like a 2nd family but nothing say that the real thing is better so I hope you make my room and food when I reach cause i miss your cooking! Also Haruhi I hope you have a boyfriend if not i'll force you into the blind dates! Your beautiful but you seem not to care Onee-chan anyway if you don't have a boyfriend then get one soon! Also i'm bringing a friend! Her name is Kari Forikaque she's only 9 yrs old but I adopted her cause she's an orphan I hope you understand!
From your beloved,
Harunoe Fugioka
PS I'm reaching at home maybe...........January 10

"Dad sh-she's coming home" Haruhi smiled as he sighed happily. "Better make the beds cause you know your sister" he smiled as she looked out the window. 'Although I figured out who is Hikaru and Koaru it was all Harunoe help she told me it has to do with their voices' she thought.
(January 10)
"Hm~ Haruhi seems to be alittle out of it" Kyouya replied as they studied Haruhi. Haruhi wasn't the same she she was gloomy. Why you ask? Oh it's because it's raining hard so they had to postponed the flight till next week so her sister won't be able to come. "Haruhi-chan! What's with the gloomy face your making papa sad" Tamaki replied. Soon the door burst opened revieling a 6 yr old girl. "NEH HARUHI!!!!" the girl chirped lunging at her. "H-AHruhi who's this girl?" Tamaki ask.
"Haruhi mama! te hihi" the girl giggled. "WHAT!!!" the whole club yelled. (all girls out) "H-ahruhi how could you!" Tamaki yelled as she sweatdropped. "Harunoe you could stop playing around now" Haruhi smiled as Harunoe pouted. "You're no fun Haruhi onee-chan!" she pouted poofing back to her real form. "Wha!"they replied except Mori-san and Kyouya all they did was open their eyes wide. "Ohayo! My name is Harunoe Fugioka!" Harunoe bowed. "Oh~ Haruhi sister!" Tamaki replied smiling. "Actually twin sister" they both replied. "Twins eh?" Kaoru and Hikaru smirked putting their arm around them. "Oh! you must be the twins Haruhi told me about Kaoru and Hikaru right!" Harunoe smiled pointing to who they are. "Oh~ let's play the which is the Hikaru game" they smirked. "Ok" she smiled. As they switch place Harunoe remember them between their voices. 'Hikaru is the deeper one and Kaoru is the girlish one' she thought. "Ok which one is Hikaru" they replied. "Duhko! Hikaru" She pointed to the right. "Wrong!" they replied. "Nope i'm not your the real Hikaru aren't you besides i told my sister to find the smallest detail between you two" she smiled as they looked at her astonished. "Wai Harunoe-chan! How'd you know it was Hikaru-chan!" Honey chirped. "Oh? Easy Hikaru has a deeper voice than Kaoru" she smiled. "Oh and Haruhi I want food! I even told you in mail i'll be home!" she animecry. "Wai it's not my fault i have to work!" she scold as Harunoe turned to chibi animecrying. "WWWWAAAUUGGHHH!!!!!!" Harunoe cried in her chibi form as Hikaru and Kaoru petted her smirkeing while Tamaki was droned in fire. "Hah~Neh Harunoe-chan have a choclate cake!" Honey chirped as Harunoe looked up. She ran toward him smiling in her chibi form. "CAKE!!!" she chirped poofing to her 6 yrs old jutsu.
(Later)
"So how does Harunoe do that Haruhi?" they ask haruhi. "uh~ what?" Haruhi replied. "How she turn younger?" Tamaki ask. "Oh it's just something Hikar-I mean Harunoe learned" she cover up but it was too late. "Hikaru?" they pestered. "Uh~That's Harunoe real name but she changed it since she found out someone has her name cause she doesn't want to be mistakened" she sighed as Harunoe aste the choclate cake not noticing what she said. "Hm~" Hikaru and Kaoru thought then smirked. "She could be out third twin yeah! If she could transform into a twin can't she transform to a person like appearance" they smiled. "What about transforming nee?" Harunoe ask standing on the ceiling. 'WHA!!"tamaki yelled. Harunoe landed perfectly on the ground. "You mean like this"she ask doing some hand signs. "Henge!" she yelled as smoke surrounded them. "Ohayo" a 3 Hitachiin replied Hikaru and Kaoru smiled. "Yeah! triplets now no twin!"they all replied. "Or like this?" she smirked. poof as soon as the smoke disappear there reveal a girl in the nude while smoke covered her private parts. As soon as Tamaki and the Hitachiin saw her they had a massive nosebleed. Mori-san covered Honey eyes while Kyouya and Mori-san blushed incrediably.