Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Love Found ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2
 
I don't own anything.
* *
“I accept. I'll gladly marry you when we are old enough.” She beamed. He flashed the largest smile he ever had in his life and hugged her fiercely. She laughed as he picked her up and swung her around.
 
“Now about that promise…” she trailed off teasingly.
 
He set her gently back on the rock and stood before her. He could feel his own heart pounding.
 
“Even if my family doesn't accept you, I want you to stay with me. I'll never let you go. I will kill them if absolutely necessary. Promise me you will never leave me.” He pleaded.
 
Ami gulped nervously. After all, with who she was, how could she promise that? This village was too small with her power, and she was afraid she might hurt someone. Sure Itachi was the known prodigy, but if the village found out who she truly was and specifically was species she was, then everything would go downhill.
 
She glanced his face again and saw that he was getting more nervous than she was. She finally remembered that he was waiting for her to answer his question. How would she answer this?
 
“Itachi! Where are you?!”
 
Both of their heads whipped around when they heard Shisui's voice in the background. Itachi growled very loudly as his time with Ami was interrupted. He didn't care if he was his best friend or not, nobody messed with his girl.
 
Ami saw this and giggled. She grasped the ring and put it around her finger. Then she sighed very silently. She grabbed Itachi's head and pulled it down to kiss her. He immediately responded by wrapping his arms around her waist. She decided to be very bold and ran her tongue along the bottom of his lip. Itachi, with this being his first really intimate kiss, gasped at the sudden feeling. She slipped her tongue inside of his mouth and ran it along his teeth. Before he could even respond, however, she hugged him quickly to run off.
 
“Meet me tomorrow night!”
 
Itachi gazed questionably at her as she disappeared. He quickly put on the cold emotionless look he normally did when Shisui broke through the bush.
 
“Where have you been? Your father has been looking for you. Says that he wants you to start waking up earlier. But I see that isn't a problem.” Shisui smirked.
Itachi just blinked at him.
 
Shisui shuddered at the blank look on Itachi's face. No eight year old should be able to pull off that look
 
“Let's go”
Itachi sprinted off towards the Uchiha Compound. Was it just him, or was that sadness that was in her eyes as she waved goodbye?
 
*the next day*
 
Itachi woke up to brightly chirping birds outside of his window. Of course, this annoyed him greatly. He glared at the birds and they shut up immediately. He smirked and got up out of his bed.
 
“Itachi!”
 
He sighed inwardly as he heard his mother calling him. Couldn't they just leave him alone? He dressed in his Uchiha outfit and went downstairs to his mother.
 
“I need you to take Sasuke-kun to the academy today.” His mother smiled at him. He scowled at her and looked at his little brother. It was sad how innocent he was.
 
“Why can't he walk himself? I have to be at the police headquarters soon.” He said.
 
His mother sighed and shook her head. “As the heir to the Uchiha clan, you do need to be respectful to your father. As a big brother though, you need to watch over him. I want you to walk your brother to school. Your father will have to wait.” He nodded his head and started to walk out of the door with his brother.
 
“Oh, and Itachi?”
 
He tilted his head to indicate that he was listening.
 
“Your father has something concerning your future to say at dinner.” Her eyes glinted strangely. He narrowed his eyes and led his brother out of the door.
 
Walking down the street, he understood that it was a bad idea to have both of the most sought after guys in the village walking together. Women from all ages were staring at them with a hungry glint in their eyes. He instinctively clutched his brother a little closer to his side. He sped up their walking just a bit so they could get to the academy faster.
 
“Aniki, why are we going so fast?”
 
Poor little brother. He personally thought Sasuke was weak and way to innocent for his taste. He would continue to play the protecting older brother. For Ami's sake.
 
“I really want you to get to the academy. Don't you want to?”
 
Sasuke gave his version of a smirk and said “Of course I do. I wanna be as strong as you.”
 
So his little brother thought he could be as strong as himself? What a thought.
 
“I'm sure you will.” Itachi said gently. Yeah right.
 
As the academy came up, Sasuke fangirl club came and pretty much dragged him away. He shook his head. At least I know how to dodge them.
 
“It looks like your brother gets as much attention as you do.” An extremely familiar voice said behind him.
 
He turned around to gaze at his lady love. She had just apparently dropped her little sister. Her pink hair was shining in the early morning sun. He smirked.
 
“The only girl's attention I want is yours.”
 
She smiled and waved her left hand. His ring glinted softly on her finger. “Trust me, you've already got it.” He chuckled so softly that only she could only hear it.
 
“So what are you about to go do?” She asked.
 
“I was going to go to the headquarters. You?”
 
She smirked. “Well nothing really, unless a certain someone wants to go spend some time with me…” she trailed off.
 
Screw his father. The little minx is trying to seduce me.
 
He growled and grabbed her waist. “I suggest you stop before I kiss you so hard all the breath in your body will be gone.”
 
She giggled. “Who says I didn't want that?” She pushed him slightly away from her. “But I don't want your father to get information that his son was caught making out with a girl out in the middle of the street instead of doing his duties.”
 
He smiled to her a little sheepishly. “Do you want to go to the clearing?”
 
Her blue eyes lit up and she laughed, “Of course, but shoudn't you be at the headquarters?”
 
“Screw my father and clan, you're more important.”
 
He grabbed her around the waist again and held her bridal style. People of the village stared as a black and pink blur raced through the village and into the woods.
 
In the clearing*
 
He set her down on the rock. The waterfall was gushing and the little pond was filled with fish. As he sat down beside her, she stuck her hand into the water and all of the fish gathered around her hand.
 
He chuckled. “It seems the fish like your taste as much as I do.”
 
She gasped and turned to him quickly. He stared at her with his red sharingan, which always seemed to make him a little bit sexier. It looks like he finally turned the tables. She could play that game too. After all, she was slightly experienced.
 
She smiled, showing a little bit of her teeth. She brought her hand out of the water and dried it. “Did I mention that you look a little tense?” She crawled slowly behind him. Her shirt wasn't helping to cover the small pre-teen cleavage she had. A blush rose on his cheeks.
 
She stopped right behind him and crouched. Her hands came to his shoulders and started rubbing. If he was tense, then he became stiff as a board. She rotated the heels of her palms to make circles on his shoulders and upper back to help relax him. The feel of her pressed against his back and the feel of her hands melted the tenseness and he let out a long breath as he slouched. She chuckled lowly.
 
“So you like that, hmmm?” Her voice whispered in his ear. He made a noise of agreement. His eyes were starting to close. She slowly trailed her tongue from the top of his ear to his earlobe to nibble on it softly. He moaned softly. Her hands started to knead lower and lower. Her head also lowered a little to suck on his neck. He tilted his head to the side to give her more access. His mouth opened and he had to gasp his breaths. Ami nibbled on his neck and left a little love mark on his neck.
 
She backed off and sat beside him.
 
It took his normally fast mind a few moments to process the information that her warmth was gone. He quickly looked to side and saw that she was looking at him innocently. He growled.
 
“Why the hell did you stop?” He said. She laughed and leaned her head on his shoulder.
 
“I was just trying to get you to relax.” She grinned.
 
He smiled seductively and said “I hope you know that you're going to pay for that later.”
 
She shivered. His changing voice was getting lower and lower and it was starting to get harder for her to restrain from jumping him.
 
“I'm looking forward to it.”
 
He placed his arm around her waist and layed back. They both looked at the clouds and started to get drowsy.
 
“I love you Ami”
 
“I love you too, Itachi.”
 
End chapter
Thoughts-Itachi
Please review!