Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Sailor Moon H Legend of the moon shinobi ❯ Narutos New Attack: The Mighty Moon Rasensgan is Unleashed ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 21 Narutos New Attack: The Mighty Moon Rasengan is unleashed
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't have a choice but to say it I don't own Naruto nor Sailor Moon
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Souchu Temple(corridor)
 
 
 
 
 
The outers senshis were running the long corridor, after the fight against Astaroth they felt a powerful energy emerging from somewhere in the temple and they had a bad feeling about it. Uranus was carrying the unconscious Saturn on her back since her attack drain her whole chakra and she became exhausted, both Uranus and Neptune were in the same boat they had used their chakra attack twice and they have drain their chakra making then exhausted as well. Both of then though that they weren't going to be of much help in the fight Pluto was the only one who could fight so they continue running in the corridor to find Sailor Moon and hopefully find Orochimaru. While they were running they stop and gasp and what were they seeing on the other side of the temple they saw a giant purple snake it look pretty powerful and mean.
 
What in the world gasp Uranus
 
Another giant snake Neptune said
 
I have a bad feeling about this lets find the princess Pluto said
Uranus nodded yeah it seems Orochimaru doesn't waste any time
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the courtyard
 
 
 
 
 
The five sailor senshis and Tuxedo Kamen stood awestruck at the huge snake in front of then it was ten times bigger than the snakes they fought at the construction site, and they feel the immense power it has. Sailor Moon was afraid she began to think that they didn't had a chance against the snake, shes been afraid before in all of her past battles all of her enemies were powerful. She remembers her battle against Beryl when all the senshis were killed but in the end she was able to defeat her along with the senshis, she also remembers her last battle against Galaxia she was pretty strong she ended killing both the inner and outer senshis and she was really afraid to fight her alone and in the end shewas able to defeat her on her own. But now she was facing an enemy that could even match Galaxia and to face the terror of losing her senshi friends again was horrible to her she began to doubt herself was she strong enough to defeat this enemy.
 
Mandorama look below “ Mmm you humans will make a good appetizers”
 
Sailor Moon went pale at the giant snakes comment(eat us)
 
Mandorama gave an evil laugh “ but before I eat you I have to tenderize you a bit come on out my legions”
 
After Mandorama said that the ground started to shake it was a big earthquake from the ground came six snakes although they weren't as big as Mandorama they were still big enough for the senshis.
 
Sailor Moon gulp um…more snakes
 
This doesn't look good Mars said
 
Things just got complicated Venus said
 
Well have to attack the small snakes first Mercury said
The snakes went straight to the senshis.
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
The two combinations attacks of fire and ice hit one of the snakes and vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
Hey this snakes are not so tough after all Jupiter said
 
They are just push overs lets get then Mars said
 
The five snakes lunge their huge fangs at the senhis
 
SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE
 
LOVE BEAUTY SHOCK
 
The two attacks hit another snake making it vanish
 
Sailor Moon lets do it Tuxedo Kamen said
 
Right Moon said taking out her moon wand
 
RAINBOW HEARTACHE
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a storm of roses
 
The two attacks hit another snake
 
Now lets all attack together Moon said looking at the three remaining snakes
 
RAINBOW HEARTACHE
 
SHINE AQUA ILLUSION
 
FIRE SOUL
 
SPARKLING WIDE PRESSURE
 
LOVE BEAUTY SHOCK
 
Tuxedo Kamen threw a storm of roses
 
All of the combine attacks hit the three snakes and all three vanish
 
We did it Moon said
 
Were not done yet Sailor Moon Mars said
 
The senshis look at Mandorama who had a upset look on his face
 
Well it seems youre stronger than you look so Ill take all of you on Mandorama said
 
Guys lets attack together Venus said
 
The senshis nodded but just before they could do their attacks Mandorama swing his long tail hitting the senshis and Tuxedo Kamen.
 
Moon groan in pain ow…everyone are you guys al right
 
Yeah Im okay Mars said
 
Ouch that snake can hit Jupiter said
 
I don't think I can take another hit like that Mercury said
 
Hes pretty strong no doubt about that looks like well have to attack him with strong attacks Venus said.
 
The senshis nooded they began to concentrated and in mere seconds the huge amounts of chakra flow through their bodies.
 
Mandorama stood with a serious look” chakra so they know how to use chakra that explain why they are strong”
 
CELSIUS SHOWER
 
SONIC EMBER
 
JUDGEMENT BOLT
 
HEART FLASH
 
The combination of all four chakra attacks was turn into a huge powerful blast it sent straight at the giant snake the blast was so powerful that it turn part of the courtyard into a huge crater.The senhis were exhausted after firing their chakra attacks but it seems that they were able to defeat the lord of snakes Mandorama.
 
You guys did it Moon said while Tuxedo Kamen nodded
 
Mercury panted Im really tired
 
Me too Mars said
 
Same here Jupiter said
 
We should take a vacation after this Venus said
 
Moon chuckle well we earn it
 
Suddenly the ground started shaking with immense force and at full speed Mandoram appear in the ground. The senshis and Tuxedo Kamen gasp in shock they couldn't believe that Mandorama was still alive.
 
Mandorama laugh evilly “ impressive attack but I am faster “
 
No way Moon fell on her knees
 
It cant be Mercury said
 
It dug underground to evade the attacks Mars said
 
We gave everything on those attacks Jupiter said
 
I cant believe he still alive Venus said
 
Time to finish this Mandorama said as he swing his tail again the senshis couldn't evade the attack since they were too tired to move.
 
SAILOR MOON LOOK OUT Tuxedo Kamen shouted while getting Sailor Moon out of the way from the attack. The tail attack hit the senshis and Tuxedo Kamen except Sailor Moon.
 
NO TUXEDO KAMEN EVERYONE Moon shouted with tears in her eyes
 
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH that takes care of then now youre the only one left Mandorama said
 
No Sailor Moon fell on her knees again what am I gonna do now?
 
There is nothing you can do but to became my food I am pretty hungry Mandorama said
 
Sailor Moon couldn't believe it(no he defeated everyone so easily and now Im next I cant defeat him hes too strong and Im not strong enough to take him oneveryone Im sorry I just cant defeat him). Suddenly Sailor Moon saw the images of all of hre friends and Naruto(my friends they all believe in me and here I am doubting myself that I cant defeat him Im so pathetic I have defeated many opponents before and Im gonna do it again for my friends and for the future of earth Im not just Sailor Moon and Im also princess Serena of the moon kingdom I WONT BE DEFEATED)
 
A huge wave of chakra was released from Sailor Moon and her golden crescent moon appear on her forehead.
 
Mandorama gasp in shock” impossible so much chakra flowing through her “
 
You better believe it pal and I don't care how big you are you are going down Moon said
 
By now the senshis and Tuxedo Kamen had waken up and they all gasp when they saw Sailor Moon body flowing with chakra.
 
Mars smiled she finally did it she release her chakra
 
The rest of the senshis nodded
 
You defeat me yuore being too overconfident Mandorama said as he lunge at Sailor Moon at full speed.
 
SAILOR MOON LOOK OUT the senshis shouted
 
Sailor Moon look at the incoming Mandorama and raise her hands straight at the giant snake.
 
LUNAR ECLIPSE
 
A huge silver ray was shot from Sailor Moons hands it went at tremendous speed at Mandorama not given him time to dug into the ground.
 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Mandorama shouted before vanishing in a cloud of smoke.
 
Way to go Sailor Moon Mercury said
 
And she did it with out the crystal Mars said smilling
 
You were amazing Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said
 
I did it everyone I…..Sailor Moon was about to collapse but Tuxedo Kamen got to her in time the senshis went to her side.
 
Hey easy Sailor Moon Jupiter said
 
Yeah you must be exhausted Venus said
 
Princess Uranus said
 
The senshis look at the entrance of the courtuyard and saw the outer senshis.
 
You guys came Moon said
 
A little too late though Venus said
 
Sorry about being late but we had our hands full with a strong youma Uranus said
 
Are guys are al right you all seem pretty beat up Neptune said
 
We all fine just tired Mercury said
 
You know Venus Im thinking of taking that vacation you mention Moon said
 
Everyone laugh
 
Oh Saturn what happened to her is she al right Moon said worry as she saw the unconscious senshi on Uranus back
 
Shell be fine shes just tired Pluto said
 
Yeah you should it seen her she toast that youma like nothing Uranus said
 
She release her chakra Neptune said
 
Really well Sailor Moon released her chakra too and she defeated that giant snake on her own Mars said.
 
That's good Uranus said
 
Yeah but now were too tired too to fight Orochimaru Neptune said
 
Looks like well have to rely on Narutosan and his friends to take care of him Pluto said
 
Yeah but can they really do it can they really defeat Orochimaru Jupiter said
 
We can only hope and believe in then Pluto said
 
Yeah Narutosan is strong Venus said
 
Sailor Moon look the way where Naruto went(Narutosan please be careful and come back safe)
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the temple roof
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Naruto Sasuke and Sakura stood face to face with the enemy and traitor from Konoha Orochimaru, the people of Konoha considering a huge threat to the village because of his knowledge of forbidden jutsus and experimenting with human bodies. The main reason why Konoha consider him a huge threat is because he killed the late third Hokage Sarutobi who used to be Orochimarus master very ironic for an apprentice to kill his own master. The three leaf ninjas glare at Orochimaru when they first ecounter him three years ago at the chunin exam they were completely overmatch by him since they weren't strong enough to take him on, but after three years they have become stronger mentally and physically. They knew this was the perfect opportunity to defeat him and saved Konoha from a madman like Orochimaru, but they knew very well they weren't doing this not just for Konoha but for the rest of the world and now they were going to finish this once and for all. There was a long silence between the leaf ninjas and Orochimaru the only thing they could hear was the gentle breeze of the wind, the leaf ninjas were waiting for Orochimaru to make the first move or they will have to attack him head on.
It was Orochimaru who made the first move he open his mouth and took out a sword with a brown handle the sword started glowing blue like a lightsaber, he finally decided to break the long silence.
 
Orochimaru look at the sword with out looking at the leaf ninjas” this is the sword I used to kill the third “
 
That was enough for the leaf ninjas to glare even more at the sound ninja especially Naruto aside from Iruka the third was the closest thing he had for a father since he never had any parents.
 
OROCHIMARU Naruto yelled as he lunge at Orochimaru at high speed.
 
NARUTO WAIT Sauke yelled
 
NARUTO Sakura yelled
 
Orochimaru chuckle seems his little comment about the third has made Naruto angry and blinded with rage.
(that was too easy) Orochimaru though as he stab Naruto with his sword
 
NARUTO both Sasuke and Sakura said in unison
 
Orochimaru gave a wicked grin “ farewell nine tails” he gasp when Naruto vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
(WHAT A CLONE) Orochimaru though shock he look at Sasuke and Sakura they have vanish in a cloud of smoke.
 
 
(THEY ARE CLONES TOO) Orochimaru gasp again(BEHIND ME) when he look behind he was punch right in the face by Naruto then Sasuke kick him in the stomach, Orochimaru saw Sakura was about to punch him but he dodge it and move out of the way when Sakuras punch touch the roof part of the roof was turn to ruble.
 
Orochmaru gasp(shes just like Tsunade, Tsunade must have made her an apprentice)
 
Orochimaru groan in pain( that hurt I have to be careful they are force to be reckon with)
 
Orochimaru form a hand seal
 
SHADOW CLONE JUTSU
 
Two Orochimaru clones appear each with sword in hand, he chuckle “ don't be fool because theyre clones they are as strong as the original.
 
Sasuke grin “ whats wrong Orochimaru are you getting scared that you cant take the three of us”
 
Orochimaru didn't say anything the three Orochimaru lunge at the three leaf ninjas. Sakura took one of the clones the clone started swinging his sword at the kunoichi but Sakura dodge then she took the advantage and she punch the clone in the stomach but he release a bunch of snakes from his wrist capturing Sakura. Sakura vanish and a piece of a log appear in her place, she then reappear above the clone punching him in the face, the punch was so strong that she made a hole in the roof sending the Orochimaru clone bak to the temple the clone vanish.
 
Naruto took on the second clone who release a bunch of snakes from both his wrist and mouth the snakes hit Naruto but he vanish, from out of nowhere three Naruto clones hit the Orochimaru clone sending high above the air then two Naruto clones took the clone and push him to the ground at full force and two Naruto clones with rasengan in each of the clones hands hit the clone the clone obviously vanish from such an attack.
 
Sasuke was fighting the real Orochimaru both ninjas were clashing their swords back an forth it seems that both ninjas were very skill with a sword and it looks like it was going to be a long fight.
 
Orochimaru chuckle while clashing his sword with Sasukes “ when did you learn to become so skillful with a sword I don't remember teaching you”
 
Sasuke glare at Orochimaru with his sharingan eyes “ thats not of your business but if you want to know Ill tell you when I was still with you I fought a very strong swordsman I was very impressed with his performance with a sword that I used my sharingan to copy all of his movement “
 
“ So that explains how youre so good with a sword youre becoming like Kakashi” Orochimaru said while swinging his sword at Sasuke but the Uchiha block the swing with his own sword.
 
Sasuke chuckle “ don't look now Orochimaru but youre outnumbered “
 
Before Orochimaru could react Naruto and Sakura kick Orochimaru on his shin sending him high in the air Sasuke then jump in the air and grab Orochimaru and did a pile driver on him sending him back to the floor and crushing the roof floor.
 
Way to go Sasukekun Sakura said
 
That brought back some painful memories Naruto said remembering when Sasuke did the pile driver on him at the valley of the end.
 
Naturally Sasuke would feel sorry for Naruto but the way he had said it made him chuckle a bit.
 
When the three leaf ninjas saw the unconscious Orochimaru they gasp
 
Hey this is Sakura didn't finish
 
Sasuke growled “ it's a mud replacement jutsu “
 
The body Orochimaru was turn into mud next to the fake Orochimaru was his sword it started glowing white making the leaf ninjas gasp.
 
OH NO THIS IS Sakura shouted
 
SHIT Sasuke said
 
BOOM
 
The explosion took a part of roofs temple when the smoke clear the leaf ninjas appear.
That sword had an explosion tag on it we were lucky to escaped in time Naruto said
 
Orochimaru appear in front of the ninjas with a wicked grin on his face he took out a bunch of kunais and throw then at the leaf ninjas. The three ninjas dodge then with no problem Sasuke block the kunais with his sword , however Orochimaru continue to throw kunais at high speed making the leaf ninjas a little hard to evade. Sasuke notice something strange in the kunais with his sharingan he then gasp in shock after realizing whats in the kunais.
 
NARUTO SAKURA DON'T LET THE KUNAIS HIT YOU THERE FILLED WITH POISON
 
What poison Naruto said
 
Orochimaru chuckle “ ah Sasuke clever as always”
 
Naruto went to Sasukes said “ don't worry Sasuke I had this cover “
 
“ Don't tell me you are scared of a few poison kunais “ Orochimaru said suddenly from out of nowhere three Naruto clones grab Orochimaru tightly.
 
What Orochimaru gasp(when did they appear)
 
Sasuke now do it Naruto said while still grabbing Orochimaru.
 
“Al right Naruto oh and Orochimaru if you try to do a clone jutsu or a replacement Ill see it right away with my sharingan “ Sasuke said preparing to charge chidori
 
Orochimaru gasp(no chidori) he saw Sasuke charging the chidori and he went at full speed straight at him, he couldn't move either since the Naruto clones were holding him tight.
 
ITS OVER OROCHIMARU Sasuke yelled with chidori in hand as he was getting closer to the sound ninja.
 
Orochimaru had a shocking expression on his face
 
Sasuke got a grin on his face as he vanish ina cloud of smoke
 
What Sakura gasp a clone but where is he?
 
Behind you Sasuke said
 
Sakura gasp and turn around to see Sasuke with chidori in hand, and that's when he did the unthinkable he hit Sakura with the chidori she was sent back to the other corner of the roof.
 
Sasuke grin” I told you if you try to do anything I will simple see it with my sharingan “
 
On the corner of the roof the image of Sakura vanished and it was replaced by an unconscious Orochimaru.
 
Are you okay Sakurachan? Naruto said still holding Orochimaru but his image vanish and was replaced by Sakura by now the Naruto clones vanished releasing the kunoichi.
 
Yeah Im okay huh wait a minute you knew Sakura said
 
Naruto scratch the back of his head “ well not exactly I kinda suspected Orochimaru would do something like exchanging place with you.
 
That's right I saw it when I was charging my chidori Orochimaru trade places with Sakura Sasuke said.
 
Sakura gulp” yeah I didn't notice until recently when Sasuke was about to hit me with the chidori.
 
Sasuke seem a little hurt “ Sakura you know I would never do something like that to you never”
 
Of course I know Sasukekun Sakura said she look at Naruto who had a shocking expression on his face.
 
Naruto whats wrong? Sakura said
 
Its…..its…..Orochimaru his still alive Naruto said shock while pointing his finger at the direction where he was.
 
It cant be I hit him with chidori theres no way he could be alive Sasuke said looking where Orochimaru was and he gasp.
 
Orochimaru slowly stood up laughing evilly” well what do you know it really works I shouldn't have doubted Kabuto”
 
The three leaf ninjas were shock they couldn't believe Orochimaru was still alive
 
But how how did you Sasuke didn't finish
 
“Its simple I drank a special medicine that Kabuto made it's a healing medicine it heals any kind of injury and its also fast healing “ Orochimaru said.
 
Naruto growled “ Damn”
 
Even as I speak the medicine still in my body so it doesn't matter how many injuries I receive I will be healed in no time, suddenly Orochimarus wicked grin turn into a sour look(taking on the three at the same time is really troublesome I have to finish this right now the healing medicine has its limits because as long as is my body it takes a small amount of my chakra and Im still tired for giving a lot of my chakra for making it)
 
The three leaf ninjas stood their ground
 
Sasuke growled “ I guess it would be too easy if he dies so easily “
Come on we can still take him on Naruto said
Orochimaru chuckle “ really” he then vanish and appear in front of the leaf ninjas taking then off guard he open his mouth and release a black smoke covering the leaf ninjas.
Ah what is this? Sakura said
Is it somekind of smoke screen Sasuke said
I cant see anything Naruto said
Orochimaru chuckle(good it hit then it wont be long before they lose all of their chakra)
What was that black smoke Sakura said
I don't know but it cant be good Sasuke said
Orochimaru gave a grin “ youll find out soon enough “
Sasuke growled “ why don't you tell us now “ he swing his sword at Orochimaru but the sound ninja dodge the and move away from the three.
You three have become quite strong as a reward I will show you one of my secret techniques Orochimaru form a hand seal one that the three ninjas didn't recognize.
NINJA ART SERPENTS PARADISE
Suddenly the entire temple roof was cover with snakes just regular snakes.
Ah there so many Naruto said
And there everywhere Sakura said
Whats the point of having all of these snakes Orochimaru? Sasuke said
Orochimaru chuckle “ I would advice not to move if you make even the smallest step the snakes will attack and their quite poisonous “
Great Sasuke mutter
Ha then will stay here Naruto said
That's very wise however Orochimaru took out a small scroll and vanish it was replaced by a green snake skin bow he then grab one of the many snakes and as soon as he touch the snake it became as hard as a rock.
Sasuke gasp no hes going to fire the snake like an arrow
What both Naruto and Sakura said in unison
Youre as sharp as ever Sasuke Orochimaru said as he was about to fire the snake arrow
We have to get out of here Sakura said
But if we leave the snakes will attack us Naruto said
Then well burn then Sasuke said
Orochimaru fire the snake arrow but the leaf ninjas jump out of the way making the snakes attack the ninjas.
FIRE STYLE JUTSU
The fire attack burn some of the snakes but they were too many to get rib off
Orochimaru gave a wicked grin “now for the finishing touch “ he form another hand seal
NINJA ART SERPENT SEAL RELEASE
Suddenly all of the snakes that were surrounding the whole temple roof move and trap the leaf ninjas forming a huge snake cage they were trap with nowhere to go.
Ah I cant move Naruto said
Same here Sasuke said
What is this Sakura said
Orochimaru chuckle “ this technique is very dangerous and very effective once I used the serpent seal all of the snakes becomes explosives tags so its over but nevertheless you all put up a good fight farewell “ Orochimaru was about to make the snake cage exploded but suddenly the three leaf ninjas vanish in a cloud of smoke and it was replaced by three logs now what caught Orochimarus attention that the three logs had an explosive tag attach to then.
WHAT NO Orochimaru shouted
BOOM BOOM BOOM
The three explosions turn the roof into a real mess the three leaf ninjas appear.
Naruto chuckle heh I cant believe he fell for that Naruto said
He didn't Sasuke said looking straight ahead
Orochimaru was still standing but he seem beat up and not happy
Why can you three just die Orochimaru said taking out his tongue, his tongue was really long and it was headed at Sakura but the kunoichi knew what it was coming and grab it with one hand. She then pull Orochimaru toward her and she punch him since she was grabbing his tongue she kept punching him. For Orochimaru it was déjà vu all over again whe Tsunade grab his tongue and started punching him like he was a human yoyo beating the crap out of him.
Keep holding him Sakura Sasuke said lets do it Naruto
Right Naruto said
Both ninjas kick Orochimaru high above the air Sakura was still holding his tongue, Naruto and Sasuke kick Orochimaru in the air then Sakura punch him and just before Orochimaru was about to hit the ground the three ninjas kick him.
TEAM SEVEN COMBO
Orochimaru fell hard on the ground
The leaf ninjas were panting for some they felt a little weak they put those thoughts aside since they fight want over.
Orochimaru got up really angry “ that's it youre all dead “ he then bit his thumb so that blood would come out he the perform a hand seal.
SUMMONING JUTSU
A huge cloud of smoke appear when the smoke clear they were three giant snakes although they were not as big as Mandorama they were still intimidating.
Orochimaru jump on top of one of the snakes “ this time you will all die “
Naruto panted whats going on I feel a little weak
Yeah me too Sasuke said
Same here Sakura said
Orochimaru grin “ its finally taking effect “
Whats taking effect Sasuke said angry
Orochimaru grin again “ remember the black smoke that hit the three of you that was not ordinary smoke when you all inhale it the smoke is in your bodies it will slowly drain all of your chakra until you all fell unconscious from chakra exhaustion “
Damn Sasuke mutter
Youre still going down Orochimaru believe it Naruto said
Orochimaru chuckle “ well see nine tails”
Im not giving up Sakura said
One of the giant snakes went straight at Sakura but she punch the snake and kept punching it like it was a punching bag the snake fell to the ground and vanish.
Sasuke smirk “ I have a surprise for you Orochimaru “
Naruto smirk too “ yeah me too “
Orochimaru didn't look so interested but he gasp when he saw that Sasuke was forming two chidoris and Naruto was forming two rasengans he couldn't believe it
Orochimaru was shock(impossible it takes lots of chakra to make two of then)
The two remaining snakes lunge at the two ninjas
DOUBLE CHIDORI
DOUBLE RASENGAN
The two double attacks hit the two snakes head on making then fell to the ground they both vanish.
Hey wheres Orochimaru? Sakura said looking at the whole place there was no sign of the sound ninja anywhere.
Sasuke growled dammit he must have escaped
Naruto growled SASUKE YOU COPY CAT YOU COPY MY SECRET TECHNIQUE
What me copy your technique you were the one who copied it
NO YOU DID
NO YOU DID
ENOUGH YOU TWO Sakura shouted breaking away the two ninjas now its not the time Orochimaru is gone.
Sasuke sighed whats worst is that he still has the crystal
No he doesn't Naruto said
What are you talking about Naruto Sakura said
I meant I have it Naruto said taking out the silver crystal
What Naruto when did you took it Sasuke said stun
While we were fighting him I took the crystal he didn't knew what hit him Naruto said
Both Sasuke were relief
Well at least the crystals safe that's our mission Sasuke said
Sakura nodded yeah we should find Usagisan and the others
Sasuke nodded al right lets go Naruto
Naruto was looking at the crystal like he was in a trance
HEY NARUTO
Huh what what is it?
Were going back to the senshis Sasuke said
Huh oh yeah lets go Im worried about Usagichan
Lets go Sakura said
Sasuke and Sakura vanish Naruto was still looking at the crystal for some reason he felt like the crystal was trying to tell him something, he shook his head and finally left the roof.
 
 
 
 
 
 
In the temple courtyard
 
 
 
 
Sailor Moon and the senshis were still at the courtyard after the fight against Mandorama they were completely exhausted. The outers senshis were with then too Uranus and Neptune were still weak from using their chakra attacks twice Saturn was still unconscious Pluto was the only one who wasn't so weak. The senshis were planning to go help the leaf ninjas fight Orochimaru but due to their state they will be getting in the way rather than helping so they waited and hoped that the ninjas would come back. Sailor Moon was still looking at the direction that Naruto took she was worried she had a bad feeling about Orochimaru so she was worried for the blond ninja, but deep in herself she been having this feeling to protect him to be worry for him even if she didn't understand it she does care for the blond ninja because he was her friend and after seeing his memories she care about him even more. Tuxedo Kamen was staring at Sailor Moon even if he promised that he wasn't going to be jealous he couldn't help it but be jealous she was caring for Naruto more than a friend, still he had seen Naruto spending a lot of time with Hotaru he though that maybe there was something going on between Naruto and Hotaru. He went to Sailor Moon side and try to cheer her up.
“Are you al right Sailor Moon “ Tuxedo Kamen said
Huh Moon snap out of her daydream “ what is it?
“ I said if you are okay “ Tuxedo Kamen said by now the senshis were looking at her
“ yeah Im…fine “
“ you don't look fine at all “ Mercury said
“ maybe you should rest “ Venus said
“ no Im fine Im just…..but she didn't finish “
“ are you worried about Naruto “ Tuxedo Kamen said
“ what “ Moon said
“ Is that why youre so worried “ Jupiter said
Sailor Moon sighed “ does it show that much “
The senshis nodded
Moon sighed again “ then I guess I am “
“ Sailor Moon Narutosan is a ninja he can take care of himself and besides hes not alone hes with Sasukesan and Sakurasan “ Mars said
“ Yeah that kid is too stubborn to get himself killed hell be fine “ Uranus said
Sailor Moon chuckle a bit at Uranus comment “ I guess you guys are right”
(Narutosan I hope you come back safe) Moon though
The senshis continue to wait for the leaf ninjas to return, but unaware to any of then they were being watch by a certain sound ninja.
Orochimaru was hiding in a corner of the courtyard “ I don't believe it she actually defeated it Mandorama she seems very weak now is my chance to get rib of her for good Beryl would be so upset but I don't care “ Orochimaru stretch his head like it was made of rubber and open his mouth releasing a snake the snake open his mouth and took out a sword heading straight at Sailor Moon, it was Mars that saw the sword headed for her.
SAILOR MOON LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU
Sailor Moon look behind and gasp in shock she was too weak to moved there was nothing she could do but to get stab by Orochimarus sword. The blood was spilled on the ground everyone was shocked at what just happened, however it wasn't Sailor Moons blood that was spilled it was someone elsess blood that was spilled instead of hers. Sailor Moon was so shocked at the sight of the person who has protect her from getting stab it was none other than Naruto his headband fell to the ground and he fell unconscious.
NARURTOSAN NARUTOSAN Sailor Moon shouted with tears in her eyes
Orochimaru stretch hs head back “ the nine tails got in the way, even better “
Sasuke and Sakura arrive at the scene
NARUTO Sakura shouted
Sasuke growled “ that idiot why he didn't use a shadow clone to protect her “
“ I don't think he could he must be out of chakra like the rest of us “ Sakura said
“ Thanks to Orochimarus black smoke “ Sasuke said
The senhis went to the side of the fallen Naruto
Is he okay? Mars said
Mercury check up and shook her head “ its bad we have to give him some medical help other wise “ she didn't finish
NO hes not going to die I wont let that happen Moon said
Sasuke and Sakura went to Narutos side
“ How is he Sakura “ Sasuke said
Sakura check him up “ its just like Mercury said Im going to tend his wounds “
Orochimaru laugh evilly “ youre wasting youre time you cant heal him, you see the blade it quite harmless it's the poison that's dangerous “
WHAT NO Moon shouted
Orochimaru grin “ not even the nine tails chakra cant heal the poison his going to die “
Bastard Sasuke growled
“ You evil monster “ Mars spat
U…..Usagichan Naruto said
Narutosan Im here
Naruto took out the silver crystal from his pocket
Everyone gasp
It's the crystal Moon said
How did he got it? Uranus said
I….stole it from Orochimaru Naruto said while coughing some blood
Narutosan hold on Moon said
Orochimaru growled(so he was the one who stole the crystal maybe I can get it back after all)
He can still be saved Orochimaru said
What Moon look at Orochimaru
And why the hell do you care? Sasuke spat
Orochimaru grin “ I have the antidote for the poison I will give it to you, but youll have to repay me for it “
Sasuke knew where this was going “ forget it Orochimaru Sailor Moon is not give you the crystal in exchange for the antidote “
The senshis gasp
“ The antidote for the crystal, of course what else would you ask for “ Moon said
Well are you going to give me the crystal for the antidote his time is running out Orochimaru said.
Don't do it Sailor Moon Sasuke said
You just got the crystal back Jupiter said
Sailor Moon look at the senshis “ everyone I want to apologize to all of you and to myself I haven't been the leader you wanted me to be Im sorry “
Sailor Moon Mars said
“ Please Mars let me finish because of me I let Orochimaru take the crystal and yet it wasn't me the one who got the crystal back it was Narutosan who got it back and also I don't want Narutosan to die so please forgive me “ Moon said with tears in her eyes.
Pluto nodded “ We understand princess “ Uranus and Neptune nodded
Yeah I understand Sailor Moon Narutosan is our friend we cant let him die Venus said
That's right hes our friend were not going to let him down Jupiter said
No matter what decision you make Sailor Moon we will be with you until the end Mars said.
You already know my decision Sailor Moon Tuxedo Kamen said
Everyone Moon sob thank you
Orochimaru grin “ I guess that means that youre going to give me the crystal after all “
Sailor Moon glare at Orochimaru “ yes Im going to give you the crystal but you better promise me that you are going to give me the antidote “
Orochimaru chuckle Of course I promise
Al right Moon said
Us….sa…gi…chan Naruto said
Narutosan Moon said
Don't……don't…..give…..him….the̷ 0;.crystal
Im sorry Narutosan, but youre life is more important than the crystal itself Moon said
Naruto gasp he then fell unconscious
No Narutosan Moon gasp
Are you going to give me the crystal yes or not Orochimaru said
Sailor Moon nodded
DON'T DO IT SAILOR MOON Sasuke shouted
What why Moon said
Because I know him to well his lying Sasuke said
The senshis gasp
There is no cure Orochimaru is there? Sasuke growled
Orochimaru grin and laugh “ oh Sasuke you are right there is no cure the nine tails is going to die “
Sasuke was so angry he wanted to beat the crap out of Orochimaru but since he has no chakra left he was too weak to fight the same for Sakura and the senshis.
No Sailor Moon fell on her knees sobbing no no
Orochimaru laugh “ look at you why did you have to be so caring for the nine tails “
HE HAS A NAME ITS NARUTO Moon shouted
Whatever hes nothing but a freak let him die Orochimaru spat
HE IS NOT A FREAK Narutosan is caring person and very brave he has experience true loneliness and I wont abandoned him I care because hes precious to me Moon said.
Tuxedo Kamen tighten his knuckles in anger after hearing Sailor Moons confession once again jealousy took over him.
Then it will all be in vain hes going to die Orochimaru said he then laugh
 
Everyone glare at Orochimaru in hatred they couldn't do anything they were too weak to fight Sailor Moon was sobbing she couldn't she was going to lose the blond ninja.
 
 
 
 
 
In Narutos mind
 
 
 
 
Hey where am I Naruto said he was in yellow sewer like corridor he then gasp
Hey I know this place this is the corridor that leads to the seal chamber of the nine tails fox.
Naruto saw behind him and saw a large white door with a golden crescent moon on the middle of the door.
What what is this door I have never seen this door before so Naruto didn't finish because next to him someone appear someone who Naruto knew already.
Naruto a familiar voice said
Naruto look next to him and saw Queen Serenity “ its you Queen Serenity do you know whats behind this door “
Queen Serenity nodded “ yes behind it lies your memories from your past life “
Naruto gasp My memories from my past life so if I can somehow find a way to open this door I Naruto shook his head forget about that I have to help Usagichan.
Shes going to give the crystal to Orochimaru I cant let her do that even after what she told me that my life was more important than the crystal I HAVE TO HELP HER I HAVE TO. Suddenly Narutos body was cover by a silver light he gasp the light felt so powerful and yet so powerful.
What is this light? Naruto said
Queen Serenity “ your will to help Sailor Moon has help you awaken your powers “
Naruto gasp “ my…powers “
Yes your powers from your past life has been awaken which means youre ready to finally remember your past life Queen Serenity said.
What you really mean Im finally going to remember Naruto said
Queen Serenity extended her hand “ take my hand Naruto when you touch it your memories from the silver millennium will be awaken now remember who you were to remember who you are.
Naruto ignore the riddle comment and walk toward Queen Serenity he wasn't doing it to finally remember his past life but he also felt a great feeling of trust for the Queen the same thrusting feeling when he first meet Usagi. He finally touch Queen Serenity hand and the second he touch it all his memories every image from the silver millennium flooded through his mind remembering everything.
I….remember now…….I……remember everything
 
 
 
 
 
 
Back at the courtyard
 
 
 
 
Everyone was shocked from the senshis to the leaf ninjas and even Orochimaru at what they were seeing Naruto was standing like he wasn't poison at all his whole body was glowing in a silver light. They all gasp even more when they saw a golden crescent moon has appeared on Narutos forehead, he raise his left hand and a silver sphere was forming in his hand but it was getting bigger it look like a rasengan but it was colored silver and it was twice as big as the normal rasengan. For the first time in his entire life Orochimaru was frozen in fear he has never seen so much power, he was afraid when the third Hokage took out his arms unable him to perform any jutsus but this he was really afraid. What made him tremble even more is that it wasn't the nine tails chakra that was doing this he look into his eyes and they weren't the eyes of Uzumaki Naruto nor the eyes of the nine tails fox demon but they were the eyes of someone else someone he didn't recognize. Naruto had the huge silver rasengan in his hand and went at tremendous speed a the sound ninja who was still frozen in fear he hit Orochimaru at full force with the rasengan sending him flying into the courtyards wall the impact of the rasengan was so powerful that destroy the entire courtyard. Orochimarus body fell to the ground and Naruto fell unconscious his crescent moon disappear the senshis along with the Sasuke and Sakura went to Narutos side.
Narutosan are you okay? Moon said
Sakura check up on him “ I don't believe it hes stabilized the poison is gone “
What are you sure Sakura? Sasuke said
Sakura nodded “ yeah no doubt about it “
Well that's good Moon said
OROCHIMARUSAMA
The senshis look where Orochimaru was lying and they saw Kabuto next to him with a shocking expression on his face.
Kabuto Sasuke growled
OROCHIMARUSAMA Kabuto shouted without looking or saying anything to the senshis he took the fallen body of Orochimaru and vanish in a cloud of smoke.
Everybody sighed in relief
Well looks like we won Uranus said
Yeah looks like it Neptune said
Everyone Moon said did you all
Saw the crescent moon on Narutosans fore head yeah we saw it Mars said
But what could this mean? Mercury said
Maybe Narutosans from the future too Venus said all the senshis stared at her
What future Sasuke and Sakura said in unison
Um…..nevermind Venus said
Looks like I came a little late
Huh everybody turn around and saw a mask ninja wearing a leaf headband covering his right eye.
Oh Kakashi sensei youre here Sakura said
Took you long enough Sasuke grumble
Sorry I couldn't been sonner but my chest was hurt by Kabutos attack it's a good thing that Hokagesama gave a healing medicine the only problem is that I forgot that I had it Kakashi said.
Sasuke and Sakura fell down anime style
Kakashi scratch the back of his head sorry
Kakashi saw Narutos body unconscious body “ is Naruto al right “
Yeah hell be fine he just needs rest Sakura said
I see and Orochimaru Kakashi said
Dead Sasuke said
Kakashi raise his head dead, then wheres the body?
Kabuto took it Sasuke said
Then you cant be certain that hes dead Kakashi said
Whos this guy Tuxedo Kamen said
Oh that's right this is Kakashi hes our team leader Sakura said
Venus was looking at the mask ninja with a dreamy look(he must be very cute under that mask)
So you must be Sailor Moon and the sailor senshis Kakashi said looking at the senshis
Yeah that's us Moon said
I hope my team has been helping you Kakashi said
Oh yes they had help us a lot Moon said
Well Im taking Naruto back to the apartment Sasuke said
Wait Pluto said
What is it? Sasuke said
 
How about you take Narutosan to our house Pluto said
What Uranus said Pluto whats going on?
Nothings wrong Uranus I would like Narutosan to stay with us or do you have any objections Pluto said
I don't have any objections Neptune said
Neptune Uranus said
Well I don't Neptune said
Then well take Narutosan to our house Pluto said
Okay I don't see any trouble with it Sasuke said
The outers nodded
Sasuke look at the unconscious Naruto the hand he used the rasengan was burned (Naruto you have really grown very strong)
Pluto look at Naruto(I knew it I was right about Narutosan all along)
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued
 
 
 
Well Orochimaru has been defeated but is he really dead? And Naruto finally remembers his past life what going to happen next stay tuned for the next chapter.