Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way to Piece of Mind ❯ I can't stay ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own sailor Moon. Sorry, I know that JigSaw does not call himself that but I thought I would change some things.
Chapter 4 Leaving.
Serena had one of her finds take her to the hospital to see Darien. The nurse told her that she could sneak into the room and if and only if Serena looked fast asleep the nurses would not bother her. She knew the nurse from all Serena's hours of volunteering. Most of the nurses knew her for years.
 
When she was younger, she loved to volunteer at the hospital. Now, as a 17 year old, she worked at the hospital part-time as a License Practical Nurse. Her high school did not offer the program but a nurse told her of the program her freshmen year of high school. Later in her junior year, she applied for the program at a local university.

Serena loved to spend time with people and loved to talk with the patients. Darien is asleep in his hospital bed. Then, she fell asleep in the chair.
As Serena sat in the hospital watching Daren, she could hear her own voice telling her to kill Daren.
Then, for the first time a new voice interrupted. `What about your daughter? You have to fight. If Daren is not the one for you get out. Get out, now!'
Serena did not know if she should lesson to this new voice. It is full of hope. She did not have to be tied down to one future. She could create her own destiny. Who is to say that Crystal Tokyo will happen, anyway? Just because her future self looked like her does not mean that the world her future self is in is possible in this lifetime.
In here heart she could not stand Darien. He made her want to get sick. However, some women stood in her way. She took one last look at Darien, stood up and left the room.
Her mind loved the thought of leaving. There where so many reasons to stay and one reason to stay. She is going insane. How long would it take until she ended up as insane as her enemies? Where they really insane? Did her cause matter?
“Go.” Her mind screamed at her. Inside somewhere very in betted in her mind is a small twinkle of hope for herself. Darien would not die by her hand in time he might find a new love.
He might even find someone like Rei and Michelle had found each other. They were so much in love that it made her sick. It was Rei this, Rei that, and Serena was getting sick of it. Rei is a spectacular person but she did not care to hear about her all the time. Michelle made some remarks about her four poem to Rei's beauty. Serena could not help but think of Rei as anything more then a sister.
Serena's mind flashed to her shooting Ami. She had shot Ami without a second thought. She needed to get away. Serena was too far away for any gun to kill Ami. However, she did see Ami fall. Even hitting Ami at the angle looked impossible. An impossible shot which hit its target very well.
Serena walked out of the hospital. There was no turning back. If she did, Darien would die. The scouts would be sad but she needed her sanity. There might be some time to think about her.
Serena needed help and a little time to heal. Her mind just could not accept being a princess. Oh, she did not mind being Sailor Moon but she did not want to hate anymore. The princess would have to marry a man that in her dreams is perfect. Daren could not live up to the Darien of her dreams.
It would not be far to Darien to expect perfection. She hated him for not being the perfect man of her dreams.
The man in her dreams knew how to treat a woman and lavished her with gifts. The Darien she knew was poorly informed about flowers and gifts. He gave her gifts that meant something to him. She hated him for not being up to day with the times.
The man in her dreams knew how to touch her. Darien held her hand and gave her sweet kisses. She wanted passion and hated him for not showing any passion.
She hated him for working late. She hated him for not caring enough to ask her to be his wife. She hated that it is expected of her to marry him.
She did not want to be a slave to him. Sailor Moon is no ones slave. Marriage would in slave her. Her dreams of being a wife were turned to thoughts of waiting for the perfect man.
One day, she would find a man but today could not be the day. Her life needs a change. Serena could not live like this any longer.
Serena did not want her hate to consume her. Time has come for her to see her daughter and kill the memory of her friends.
However, that time is not now. Serena needs one more visit from the infamous JigSaw.
 
When she awoke she found her self in a room with a television, camera, and another woman. Soon, the woman awoke but did not speak.

The television and camera clicked on. “It seems that you have survived my game. Congratulations. However, if you want your friends to live you will answer my questions to the best of your knowledge.”