Naruto Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Way to Piece of Mind ❯ Killing Darien ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I own nothing. This story is being redone but bit it will take a while to edit.
I do not own Sailor Moon/ Saw (type of pain)/Naruto
Summery: No summery
Violence, Character Death. Betrayal.
I really like Sailor Moon but I am not sure what to call the main character: Bunny, Usagi, Serena. I like Serena better so I am going to us Darien instead of Mamuru. Sorry, this is not a gay/guy or girl/girl man character fic. JigSaw is going to show up more than once. It may or may not be him, I don't have his finger prints on-hand.
Killing Darien
Everyday, Serena thought about her relationship with Darien. Could he really be in love with her? Visions of a hauntingly beautiful bridle ground danced as she closed her eyes. The image looked real.
Then, out-of-nowhere, a woman appeared in her vision. Serena jerked in her sleep. This woman did not belong. “Serena, you will kill Darien.”
Serena was unable to talk to this woman. Serena wanted to live forever with the memory of Crystal Tokyo. She wanted Darien to be her prince. She wanted her initial visions would come true; it would be her in that dancing gown. Spot lights flashed on a dance floor that promised an astoundingly large space filled with hundreds of guests. Serena could not count the number of flowers that seemed to want each of their fragrances known.
Every night she had dreams of Darien and her kissing but not tonight. A voice told her to kill him.
Serena awoke, to the feeling of sweet dripping off her brow. She could taste salty tears dripping from her eyes into her mouth below. The voice from her dream wanted to claim her waking hours. “Would the voices stop?” Serena, continued to pray that voice would stop. She wanted to hear her mind tell her that Darien is and for that matter will ever be the onlt man for her. Her prayers were not answered in anyway she could understand.
Sure, there were hints of real life occurrences when her love for Darien has been justified. He loved to lavish her with gifts. At least once a month, she received yellow carnations and had received several geranium plants in her room alone from Darien. She liked the color yellow and preferred a potted plant to one that would die, anyway.
In, Serena's older dreams they would be surrounded by clovers.
Peddles of forget-me-nots would drop from their respectful steams. While, the hunting aroma of Jasmine fells the area, Serena's breath would stop for a minuet second to taken in the sheer beauty of her relationship with Darien. When, out-of-nowhere he would place a yellow Lilly in her hair then and only then the seen would fade to black. In dreams like this one she would cry out, “Where are you my love?” In, those few seconds, a feeling of dread would wash over her. And, in that moment, she was afraid of being alone. Celine Dion's song, “Because You Loved Me,” would begin to play softly in the background.
Darien would whisper softly from behind her, “Do not be alone, I am with you. Remember, what you feel is only temporary and the darkness can not last.” His lips would then touch the center of her neck. She would tilt her head to one side and be rewarded with a soft kiss on the neck. “Serena I hope you feel the same way about me, that I do about you.” Then, the dream would end with her gazing into his loving eyes.
But, not all dreams come true and for Serena this day would only bring death. The day seemed to pay out like a bad dream instead of a flight-of-fancy. All her hopefully cheerful dreams ended the day Darien came over from working a late shift at his job. This day, Serena would kill Darien.
Review or read if you want more chapters.
Thanks for reading.
Reviewers:
Thank you to everyone who did not write their name when they reviewed the first time. This is an edited version for all two people who flamed this fanfic.
Usagi Asia Maxwell: I only watched the American version of the anime and I am a very big fan. I may have rushed my story a bit. My older works had enough errors to make you go blind. I need reviewers like you.
MasterMillerLITE: My story does need a better background. Also, I should have started this fanfic when I was not cramming for finals week. I did not expect anyone to review, so I just write whatever I want. I should have had one of the other characters from sailor moon carry the body.
mystlady I will be fixing the errors soon. Be warned! Thanks for the review.