Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ ***Karejji No Bijutsu!*** ❯ He's where?! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer- yea, I own the plot and characters of Naruto. that’s why I’m wasting my time writing fan fictions and I’m flat broke! Woot woot!

Summary- Team 7 is on an undercover mission in Tokyo to protect a group of students ….in an art college! Between revalations, booze, drugs, funky art, and wild college parties, will they stick to the mission? HELL NO MAN! Story takes place when the team is like...19...20.…around that age range. Some characters might be ooc, and any oc characters belong to me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~

 

***Karejji No Bijutsu!***

Chapter 1- He’s where?!

~*****************~

“Look guys, we got a post card!” Sakura announced to the two boys sitting on a couch in Sasuke’s house.

“Who is it from?” Asked Sasuke almost sounding curious. He didn’t usually get a post card…mostly letters from girls who have nothing else to say except proclaiming their undying passion for him.

Sakura flipped the card over and smiled happily. “It’s from Kakashi-sensei!”

“Really?!” Naruto jumped up from the slate colored couch and almost seemed to fly over. Sasuke got up as well and followed. The two looked at the post card over Sakura’s shoulder and read to themselves. Kakashi had left for some reason or another, they figured for a vacation. He didn’t specify where he would be going, but he assured them he’d be back soon. He’s been gone for about four days now, leaving team seven bored and crashing at Sasuke’s mansion.

“So…..sensei is in Tokyo right now….that sounds nice! Hmm….what’s this?” Sakura skimmed it some more. “What? He wants us to come down there?!” She exclaimed.

“HUH?!” Naruto gasped. “HE WANTS US IN TOKYO?! WHAT’S WITH THAT MAN?! How will we get there anyways?! Does he even know how far it is?!”

“Naruto, calm down!” Sakura growled at him. She took a deep breath to collect her thoughts. This was sounding very ridiculous to her. How were they supposed to make it all the way to a big city like that? They were from the hidden village of the leaf! Hidden for Chrissakes! Tokyo was like the freakin shark pool to ‘bumpkins’ like them, who had lived their entire lives as ninja in the kiddie pools. Sakura placed on hand on her forehead, holding the letter in that one, and the other on her hip, breathing deeply again.

“Ah!” She exclaimed skimming over the writing. “It says we should be summoned there!”

“Summoned?” Sasuke repeated quirking his eyebrow. “As in…”

Before he could get anything else out, the three ninjas found themselves being poofed away to their destination.