Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ ~Life Sucks!~SasuChan Love Story~ ❯ ~Life Sucks!~SasuChan Love Story~ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey. My name is Chante Turner. I'm 13 years old and my parents hit me. Yeah I know what you're thinking. You're thinking woah! This girl must be emo. I am no emo you bitch! I try not to upset my parents. If I do I get hurt badly and almost killed. I live in Konoha. I'm a Jounin as well. I'm pretty powerful for a kid huh. Yeah you're in shock. Figures. I have byakugan and sharingan. I have a mixture of the two called Sharbyugan. Now let my story begin now that you know about me.
"Chante! Get your sorry ass down here," yelled my bitch of a mother Vita. I ground my teeth covering my head with my pillow.
I yelled back unhappily," Coming!" My father had whipped me with his belt last night with his fucking belt. I got out of bed bruised and in my black and red plaid sweat/PJ pants and black tanktop. I walked down the stairs and into the living room.
I asked coldly," What do you want from my sucky life?"
"Go clean your room and our room. Then go pack your stuff," mumbled my mother looking at the T.V screen. I nodded and started back up the stairs again. I was baffled and shocked. Why didn't she hit me like she does every morning I asked myself again and again. I did what I was told and packed my stuff into boxes and suitcases still wondering whats going on. Then my parents walked into my room.
"We have something important to tell you but first we have to go to the Uchiha's Mansion. Bring your things along," growled my mother as her and my father left my room. I was in total shock. Why in the world would we be going to the Uchiha mansion? I guess I'll find out soon enough. Then my father made my things disappear and grabbed me by my hair pulling it making my eyes tear. I ground my teeth and closed my eyes. Next thing I knew we were at the Uchiha Mansion. I knocked on the door my parents right behind me. The door flew open Itachi Uchiha standing there obviously confused.
"Hey. Um...Can I help you?" Itachi asked with a confused look on his face.
"Yes you can. We have a meeting with your parents and Sasuke," my mother said politely. Itachi nodded his head and stepped to the side allowing us inside. Sasuke's parents came to greet us.
"Hello Vita, Stephen, and you must be Chante," grinned Momoko Uchiha. Kazuma Uchiha just smiled. I nodded my head politely.
"Sasuke," called Momoko Uchiha," come here please!" Sasuke walked in a few moments later seeing me and my parents. Sasuke pulled me aside.
"Why the hell are you here?" growled Sasuke.
"I don't know," I whispered. Sasuke's expression went from pure hostility to a more soft looking expression like he understood.
"Well then," Sasuke continued," I guess we'll go find out then." I thought I saw him blush but it disappeared immediately. I smiled to myself and realized I was still in my pajamas. I blushed darkly embarrassed. He stared at me for a moment. I looked away and he smirked and took my wrist pulling me along behind him into the living room with all our parents and Itachi and his friend Deidara leaning against the door frame. I glanced at him and smirked at me. I blushed again and turned my head and banged right into Sasuke.
"Watch where you're going Chante." Sasuke growled. I nodded my head blushing a little. He just smirked. He realized he was still clutching my wrist and dropped it. He went to go sit on the couch and I followed him sitting next to him.
"Kids," my mother began," you're arranged to be married." My eyes bulged out of my head.
"WHAT?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS," I shouted. Sasuke was frowning and very cold looking.
"Are you serious?" Sasuke asked coldly making me shiver from the icyness of his voice. The parents all nodded their heads and Itachi did an anime fall. Deidara's eyes buldged. I couldn't believe this was happening. I'm getting married to the cold emotionless Uchiha Sasuke...