Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 'Plans Of Hebi' ❯ chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Blanket disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended. I do not claim any rights to Naruto or any characters associated with the anime/manga. They are the property of Masashi Kishimoto.

Author's detailed warning for this story please read: This story contains slash pairings; (Sasuke/Naruto) could be considered non consensual but nothing violent (more dub con than non con). manga spoilers; up to vol 39, altered time line; after previously mentioned chapter is from my own imagination, adult situations, a few Japanese words; translation is at the bottom of the page. Cursing, crude humor, detailed sexual act between two men (lemon). If you are not of age to be reading such things, or anything listed above is offensive to you then please push the back button now. Reviews and comments are encouraged and appreciated as long as they are not flames.

A/N: My dear friend and beta Jaded Lady has now returned. A big thank you to SumiHatake who stepped in and helped me out with beta-ing for awhile. Check out the gift Kak/Iru one-shot fic I did for her titled 'Arousing Inspiration'.

My deepest thanks to Jaded Lady for her work as beta on this story. I appreciate all your hard work.

'thinking'
"talking"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Arriving back at his room, Sasuke pushed open the door with his foot, once inside he laid Naruto on his bed. Now free of his burden he went back to shut the door, pausing for a moment he cocked his head to the side, listening closely he could make out the sound of Karin's annoyed scream echoing down the hall. Closing the door Sasuke shook his head. 'No wonder Suigetsu tired all the time, he uses all his energy bother Karin.'

Stopping at the bathroom sink he took care of cleaning himself and prepared a washcloth for Naruto. Removing the sheet slowly so as not to wake his new lover, Sasuke raised his leg to reveal the blond's newly awakened opening, gently he ran the cloth over the still bright red rosebud he'd just abused.

Carefully Sasuke checked for any signs he'd been too rough. He felt relief flood through him, Naruto was in perfect condition. Sucking in a quick breath Sasuke pushed away his unwanted emotions of concern. He'd have to be on his guard so he didn't fall under those emotions again.

Using a roll of wrappings he'd been storing, Sasuke bound Naruto's hands and wrists together, leaving them lay against his chest.

The injection Karin had giving Naruto had worked so far but Sasuke wasn't willing to take any chances, binding his hands wouldn't stop Naruto if he had his chakra but it would at least give him a few extra moments.

Taking a seat at the end of the bed Sasuke cradled his face in his hands. Now that Naruto was subdued he could deal with his emotions that seemed in such disarray.

Silently he berated himself for not being able to rid himself of his emotions; he could now see the error in his original plans. Believing that sex with Naruto would only be a form of sexual release for himself while linking Naruto to him had been a mistake.

It was unnerving to realize how wrong he had been in that belief. Only through his training had he been able to remain emotionless in front of Suigetsu, watching those devices enter Naruto's body had excited him in a way nothing had before.

When he pushed the largest of the instruments into Naruto’s opening the temptation had been too much, he'd hardened almost immediately, as if his body couldn't control its own need for the blond. In hopes of satisfying his desire, Sasuke had used the vibrator in lieu of himself so he could see how it would look when it was his own member, slick with oil, pushing deep into Naruto's body and then pulled slowly from his inner embrace.

He'd actually felt a flare of jealousy towards the device; jealous because it wasn't him inside Naruto's body. His mind and body had demanded he replace that fake cock with his own.

A chill raced down his body remembering how Naruto's opening twitched when he pulled that last dildo out, as if Naruto's body missed being filled.

Sasuke smirked recalling just how quickly he'd replaced that hated object with himself and slid into Naruto.

When Naruto had been oddly subdued he hadn't liked it at all, and found himself pushing the boy to regain his old fire. He hadn't been disappointed, right away Naruto called him a bastard and even used his body to give his penis a painful squeeze.

But it was when their eyes met with their bodies connected that Sasuke swore he could see the other half of his soul within Naruto's blue eyes. Those cerulean orbs told him that Naruto understood Sasuke's feelings.

He wouldn't push Naruto away anymore, it didn't work in the past and honestly now Sasuke did want more between them. This new connection he was form between them, with the aid of their bodies, would be a bond stronger than the one they had shared as children. This would be a relationship between adults, a tie between kindred souls.

Glancing over at his old friend Sasuke sighed, Naruto had proven he truly was Konoha's number one surprising ninja. These feelings were not what he had planned on. Even more astonishing was that every time he looked at Naruto or touched him a shiver of lust would slide down him, regardless of the fact he had just ejaculated not too long ago.

Moving to sit on the couch in the room Sasuke stretched his arms across the back watching the rise and fall of Naruto's chest.

Many sleepless nights while under Orochimaru's tutelage had helped Sasuke realize what he wanted for Naruto. Even after he had abandoned Konoha to gain power and had said he was cutting all ties he still thought about his old friend. What he had hoped the idiot would have done was forget about him, live his life, and chase his dream of being Hokage. Sasuke was fine performing his duty to his clan alone, being alone assured that no one he'd come to care for would be hurt, but Naruto refused and continued to chase him.

He still wanted that for Naruto but all his leads to find his brother had dried up. The last lead had been several weeks ago and it had only been about Itachi's mission to capture the Kyuubi host; that meant Naruto.

He'd considered tailing Naruto but the Hokage was making sure to surround Naruto with talented ninjas, someone would have realized he was following them and that would just end with them fighting. Knowing Itachi he'd take the advantage and Sasuke would loose his chance to face his brother plus Naruto would be captured in the confusion.

If he allowed Naruto to take him back to Konoha then he'd probably never see the light of day again.

The only logical thing Sasuke could see to do was abduct Naruto himself. That way he could use him as bait, anyway Naruto would be better protected being with him.

The decision that they should be lovers came to him as a way to cement his control of Naruto. If their bond transformed from friends to a lovers' bond Naruto was sure to follow him and his directions. If taking Naruto as a lover would make him more compliant then Sasuke hadn't seen the harm in it.

Except now it wasn't only Naruto that was feeling the effects, sighing Sasuke leaned his head against the back of the couch, who would have thought from all the women he could have picked from it would end up being this dork that stroked his desire.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The darkness was slowly receding from his mind, the first thing he became aware of was he was still lying down but this time the thing was soft; he figured it was a bed. His arms were against his chest and bound, though they were the only form of restraints he could feel this time. He had no chakra of his own and was unable to even feel the Kyuubi.

'What the hell did they do to me?'

Groaning Naruto rolled over to his side, curling into a ball. A sudden burn in his lower area gave him a reminder of what had happened. Squeezing his eyes together he felt them water, great now he probably looked like a pansy.

He knew he should be trying to find a means of escape right now but the pain in his heart was almost too much.

It was the same pain he felt after Sasuke originally left, after every failed attempt to find him over the years, and recently when they had faced one another at Orochimaru's hideout; all those times had left him with this indescribable pain in his chest, now added to that he had a pain in his ass too.

Curling in on himself more, Naruto wondered why Sasuke had done those things to him. If the bastard hated him so much why didn't he just kill him? Hell, Sasuke had been threatening to do so for years now.

'What I am I thinking?' He questioned, stifling a chuckle. 'He stole my first kiss, of course he'd expect to get all my first . . . the jerk.'

Naruto understood sex, you didn't travel with perverts and not know about sex, but he'd sworn he'd never be like them. It might be childish for a shinobi to think sex should be an expression of love instead of the meaningless release Ero-Sennin had always talked about but Naruto had wanted to be different from his mentor in that respect.

Snorting Naruto chastised himself for sounding like Bushy Brows. 'All I need is a green leotard.'

He could hear someone in the room shifting around nearby but playing stubborn Naruto refused to consider his situation or even open his eyes. It went against his earliest training and his overactive imagination provided him with an image of Iruka-sensei, stressing how he needed to take stock of his surroundings.

"Open your eyes. Staying ignorant isn't going to change anything. Remember your training." The phantom stressed urging him to react.

Just as quickly an apparition of himself as an academy student popped up to give the older man the finger while obnoxiously declaring. "Piss off, you didn't just take it up the ass."

'Crude, but to the point.' Naruto sighed as the unwanted image of his sensei poofed out of existence, followed by his younger self popping away after flashing him the victory sign.

His mind now blissfully empty the weight of what had happened pressing in on him, he could feel tears prick his eyes. Right now he didn't want to consider strategies, formulate an escape plan, or weigh his options. For just this moment he wanted to mourn for the bond Sasuke seemed determined to destroy by any means.

'Why did he do this?'

Never in a million years would he ever have dreamed something like this would happen between them. He knew when they met again they would fight, but he assumed it would have been with fist, kicks, and jutsus.

'Why? Was it just to hurt me? Prove he was better than me?'

The problem was it didn't hurt all that much. There was a slight burn back there, like when you stretch your muscles too much . . . maybe like a burn when you slid bare skin against grass.

The worst part was he'd climaxed . . . in Sasuke's hand. 'I'll never look at Sasuke's hands the same again. Ever time I look at him I"ll be thinking about them wrapped around my . . . well me. Shit.'

Okay so if it wasn't to hurt him physically then what? Because a dick up the ass wasn't anything like having a hand shoved through your chest was it? Plus there was the fact that Sasuke had made sure that he'd enjoyed it.

Was it to prove he was better? Shit, there were a lot of easier ways to figure out who was better wasn't there? Couldn't they have just sparred or maybe have a contest? He'd seen Kakashi-sensei and Gai do a daisy chain contest before. That would have worked wouldn't it?

Naruto wanted to hate him so bad right now. But there was that faint hope that Sasuke really meant what he said and did still want to share a bond with him. It was just a different kind of bond, one that included Sasuke's dick in his ass and Sasuke jerking him off till he . . . well blew all over Sasuke's hand.

Sasuke was his best friend . . . of course he was. He and Sasuke were rivals . . . damn straight. Sasuke was one of his most precious people . . . okay so that was a little sissy sounding but still no doubt about it. Him and Sasuke . . . involved like this? Like . . . lovers?

Jerking when he felt the bed dip made him hiss. The discomfort he was feeling wasn't anything he couldn't handle but since he had to heal without the damn fox's help he knew he'd probably walk funny for a while.

Realizing it was probably Sasuke sitting beside him made his imaginary younger self to pop back into his mind. "Hey, hey, is laying with our ass towards that bastard such a good idea?"

Giving a mental shrug Naruto assured himself it wasn't like he had to worry about his virtue anymore. A very clear memory of what happened to his virtue made his face turn red.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Watching Naruto curl in on himself Sasuke furrowed his brow at the sounds coming from him. His flinching and hissing made it apparent he was in some pain.

The only answer Sasuke could come up with was the blond must have been unused to dealing with pain on his own, maybe similar to that time he'd fought Gaara of the Sand; at the sight of his own blood the Sand ninja had screamed and lost control.

Could it be the same with Naruto? Was he unable to handle pain without the demon's healing abilities? Perhaps he'd never felt pain without the demon's healing taking the edge off. It would explain why Naruto could stand to be stabbed with a kunai with hardly any signs of pain but now acted as if lying on his bed was all he could do.

Sasuke sighed as he moved towards his captive; he hadn't meant to cause him pain. He had read many books on the subject and thought he had taken the proper precautions so Naruto wouldn't suffer after he lost his virginity.

Taking a seat beside Naruto on the bed Sasuke reached out to place his hand on Naruto's shoulder. Scowling at his actions he jerked it back. Now was not the time to comfort Naruto, now was the time to explain about the bond he intended for them to share and Naruto's role in his plans.

"So you're awake then." Sasuke stated, pointing out the obvious. "For now we will stay here and strengthen our new bond."

He heard Naruto snort but the younger ninja said nothing. "Why are you upset? You're the one who refused to let our bond be broken. I simply found you a place and a bond for us."

Keeping his back to Sasuke, Naruto bit his lower lip. "What do you mean strengthen our new bond? What bond? Seems to me you're doing everything in your power to destroy any bonds we might have had. For whatever reason you've given up killing me to break our bond so now you do this to me."

"Look, killing you wasn't my plan, that was Orochimaru and my brother's way to power. It took you lying helpless before me to figure out their way didn't have to be my way to power. I won't be anyone's pawn,so I spared your life."

Naruto nodded. "At the hideout you said . . . ."

Sighing Sasuke stopped him. "I wanted you to give up on me, I had no intention letting him take my body for his own. It's not like I could tell you that with him nearby. I figured you would have moved before that hit landed but in the end it worked out fine."

Twisting his head to glance in Sasuke's direction Naruto ask the one thing he wanted to know more than anything else. "Why do this to me then?"

"Because you refuse to let our bond be broken. You walked away from our meeting unharmed. I told you to go train, to follow your dreams but you insist on still chasing me. We can't be brothers Naruto, that bond was tainted for me by Itachi."

Crossing his arms over his chest Sasuke twisted, turning his back to his new lover for a moment, and for once Naruto remained quiet. "Why are you unhappy? I found us a bond we could share."

Sasuke could feel a smirk trying to work its way to his lips when Naruto flipped himself over to growl at him.

"Don't you blame this on me you bastard. I don't recall ever saying I wanted a relationship that included your dick up my ass."

Sasuke glanced back. "Hn, do you have to be so annoying and crude?"

"What?!" Naruto shrieked from his place on the bed. "You're the one who put his dick in my ass and you're talking about me being annoying and crude? Trade me places and I'll show you annoying and crude!"

Unable to hold back Sasuke stood, placing a fist on his hip. "Oh, so you wouldn't mind this type of bond if it had been your dick and my ass huh?"

Naruto could feel a blush staining his skin as he fumbled for his words. "Er . . . uhm, that's not . . . what I mean is . . . ugh. Stop putting words in my mouth."

The smirk that he'd been trying to repress broke free and stretched wide a cross his face at Naruto's words. "I can think of something else I could put in your mouth instead." He calmly replied watching Naruto's eyes comically widen.

"Wow, Sasuke . . . you're a pervert."

"Che, you should feel honor I chose you to be in my bed."

"Honored?" After giving the other boy a look that clearly implied he couldn't believe what had been said Naruto jerked away to face the wall again. "Pth, whoever told you that you were good in bed, lied. You suck."

Clucking his tongue, Sasuke asked. "Are you trying to make me believe you know the difference between a good fuck and a bad one?" Walking closer to the bed Sasuke leaned in and whispered. "I'll tell you this Naruto. I know you were a virgin; at least that way, and with the way you moaned and panted under me there is no way you can say you didn't enjoy my touch." Pulling back Sasuke stepped away allowing Naruto time to process his words.

Blinking Naruto shrugged his shoulder rubbing his ear against it.

Keeping his distance and stayed quiet for a few moments, Sasuke gave them both space and time to process what was going on. Taking a deep breath Sasuke prepared to explain his expectations to the other ninja when Naruto spoke.

"Hey Sasuke."

Making a sound to let the blond know he was listening he waited.

"If you're this perverted did you learn it from Orochimaru? I mean, I thought Ero-Sennin and Kakashi-sensei were perverts but I had both of them as mentors and I'm nothing like you, so Orochimaru must have been the king of perverts for you to be this way."

Sighing Sasuke shook his head, it figured Naruto would say something stupid. "You're such an idiot." He said, rubbing his hand against his forehead.

"I'm an idiot? I'm not the one who stuck his stuff up someone's ass." Naruto mumbled to himself before addressing Sasuke. "I understand with you being a bastard and all it might be hard to get a date . . . ."

Shaking his head Sasuke interrupted the other boy before he could spout anything else. "You are here because Akatsuki is after the sealed demons, as a member of this group it is Itachi's goal as well."

"Duh, tell me something I don't know." Naruto smarted off. "Geesh, everyone knows that. Here's a news bulletin for you. Itachi isn't the only member that is after me, I've faced a couple of their members, I've even defeated one by myself thank you very much."

He'd had enough of this, marching back to the bed Sasuke released the tie that had been holding his yukata closed and pushed Naruto onto his back, pressing against his now prone body, Sasuke shoved his knee between Naruto's legs, and used his arms to cage the blond in.

"Since this way is all you seem to understand let me say it clearly for you. I will not allow Itachi to take anyone else from me, his interest in you will be his down fall." Sasuke explained their lips only a hairs-breath away. "With you by my side Akatsuki will have to come to me to make any attempts on you, by protecting you I will find my clans revenge and insure Itachi takes nothing from me again."

Naruto eyes dilated as he stared into Sasuke's heated dark ones. The way Sasuke had spoke made his face flush, he addressed Itachi's interest in him differently than when they were younger; before Sasuke left Konoha his voice was filled with jealousy, like Itachi's attention was something someone would want, but this time Sasuke's tone reminded him of how the girls would fight over Sasuke as if he was something they owned, only it was Sasuke speaking about him. It made a strange sensation run down his body.

The feel of Sasuke's naked body pressed against his own equally naked flesh felt very strange, everywhere they touched felt overheated; like the time he spend too long in the hot spring. Feeling Sasuke's erect penis against his thigh Naruto gasped, using his bound hands he push against Sasuke's chest.

"Just forget it jerk, you're not touching me like that again. My ass already feels like it's been split in two."

"So are you saying my penis is too much for you?" Sasuke asked aligning their hips so he could grind his hard length against Naruto's soft member.

Gritting his teeth Naruto fought against the feeling of his own awaking manhood. "Don't think too much of yourself. You're not getting anywhere near my ass if I have anything to say about it. That's an exit only area I'll have you know."

Blinking at the other shinobi's uninformed thoughts Sasuke pressed his body against Naruto's squirming one. "Oh, I wouldn't say that. Once I found my way in, your body made me feel quite welcome. You embraced me so warmly, I could barely draw back to properly pound into you from the pull on my penis and when I spent myself you were so greedy Naruto, the way your body milked me dry."

"You mega pervert, you make Ero-Sennin look like a monk." Naruto stated as he tried to roll his shoulder to block Sasuke's fingers from touching his body.

At the feel of Sasuke gentle running his finger tips against his chest his nipples pebbled giving Sasuke something to catch between his thumb and finger. Rubbing the digits together with Naruto's flesh between them made the blond gasp and arch into the touch.

"Damn it, I don't want to do this again. Why is my body allowing this?"

"You are still so naive, get use to it Uzumaki, I enjoy that your body responds to mine." Sasuke replied, reaching over to grab a container of oil he had placed by the bed after he came up with his plan for his old friend.

"Yeah, well I don't enjoy it at all." Squirming Naruto tried to evade Sasuke's hand, that was now rubbing oil all around his puckered entrance. Soon the hand on his ass disappeared but the drip of oil against his thigh alerted Naruto that Sasuke was now coating himself. "What kind of selfish bastard are you? Doesn't what I want mean anything?" Naruto asked renewing his struggle only for Sasuke to push against him using his larger body to hold him still.

"Che, you're such a bad liar just look at how hard you are already." Reaching between them Sasuke snagged Naruto's erect penis, using his thumb to rub circles against the vein that ran its length. "Even with the years we have been parted I can still read you. Stop lying and just admit that your body enjoys my touch."

While Naruto was occupied Sasuke pressed on till the tip of his manhood breached the smaller shinobi's opening. "Get use to this dobe, I will not allow this bond to be broken."

Naruto gasped from the sensations of Sasuke entering his body and his words, carefully Naruto observed Sasuke's face while he slowly inched forward into his body; Sasuke face was flush with some emotion he couldn't recall seeing directed at him before.

'What is this between us? If not hate or friendship than what does he feel . . . what do I feel?'

No matter how he wanted his body to resisted Naruto couldn't fight the feelings Sasuke was stirring in him.

The slide of Sasuke's engorged flesh pressing deep within his passage made him tingle in a way he never knew existed, it felt like fire was flowing through his veins.

Thrilled with how he was feeling Naruto didn't realize he'd changed positions so he was cradling Sasuke's body against his own and he'd begun to slowly move his body in rhythm with Sasuke's, like they were sharing a special dance meant for only them.

For some stupid reason the time Sakura had commented that his and Sasuke's spar looked like a dance filtered into his mind and he wondered what she'd think if she saw them doing this together.

At some point Naruto forgot he was suppose to be fighting Sasuke, in that moment everything else between them disappeared, and all that mattered was the fledgling bond that was taking hold in both of them.

Lost in their passion Sasuke's hand found its way into Naruto’s hair, turning his face so Sasuke could press his mouth against his lover's.

Naruto's panting had left his mouth open to Sasuke invasion as he gently licked at Naruto's tongue, never completely entering the other's mouth their tongue's touched and tangled together like the rest of their flesh.

From the hitch in Naruto's breath Sasuke took his hint breaking their kiss he surged ahead stroking the fire of their passion ever higher using his own body to stimulate Naruto's length till the blonde arched, gasping out a strangled form of Sasuke's name from his lips. The enveloping grip the blond had on him brought his own release.

Gently touching his lips to Naruto's, the two gazed at each other exposing the depths of their souls; questioning what would happen next but neither held the answer.

Shifting his weight Sasuke closed his eyes pulling everything he had just experienced in then moved to lie next to Naruto, his now limp member sliding out.

Closing his own eyes Naruto tried to place the emotions he was feeling and had seen expressed from Sasuke.

"I can't . . . I can't . . . . " Naruto panted trying to regain his breath. "Believe you still have that damn robe on. What the hell is that thing; the commemorative have sex with Uzumaki yukata?"

Smirking Sasuke shook his head, shifting to prop himself up. "You don't find it sexy that I took you with it on?"

Huffing Naruto pressed his lips together trying to repress his smile. "I find it says Sasuke is such a pervert he can't wait long enough to undress properly before he bones me."

Bringing his fist to his mouth Sasuke coughed, he actually had to hold in a laugh on that one. Pushing himself up, Sasuke grabbed up his discarded tie for his yukata and moved towards the door.

"Hey, where are you going?" Naruto questioned, watching Sasuke pull open the door.

"I don't know about you but I need something to drink."

Licking his dry lips Naruto nodded. "How about me?"

Sighing as he walked out to the hallway Sasuke nodded. "I'll bring you back a drink too."

Before the door closed Naruto called to him. "How about some food? Got any ramen?"

"Che . . . I'll see what we have." Sasuke replied, shaking his head.

Watching the door shut Naruto blinked, tears he hadn't realized were there suddenly clouded his vision. Using the material his hands were wrapped in he disposed of them.

He was even more confused now than he was before, what was this thing between them, what did it mean for them, why had he reacted how he did, and where was this all going to lead?

Quietly sliding the door shut Sasuke laid his forehead against the frame. 'You're so annoying Naruto, thinking you can act like nothing has changed. Have you forgotten how good my eyes are?'

Clenching his hands into fist Sasuke wondered how things had gotten this messed up. At least until his business with Itachi was finished he'd have to find a way to keep Naruto by his side, he just hoped he'd be able to deal with the emotions and desires long enough to see his plans through to the end.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hokage: highest ninja position, leader of the village. each village refers to their kage by a different name: Konoha- Hokage; name means fire shadow, Ho: fire, kage: shadow.

Akatsuki: organization of missing-nin's; name means dawn.

Hebi: group Sasuke created from those in Orochimaru's organization after killing his Sannin master; name means snake, serpent. Four members of the group are Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin, and Juugo; joined in that order, mission to help Sasuke get his revenge against Itachi.

Ero-Sennin: nickname given to Jiraiya by Naruto; name means perverted hermit.

shinobi: ninja