Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ +To Be Deceived+ ❯ +Chapter 1+ ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Be Deceived+
By: Inuchick101

Hey everyone! Hope you like this! This isn’t the sequel for my other story ‘To College’. I just want to write a different story while my thoughts for the sequel build up more. Well you know the drill! Read & Review please!!

+Chapter 1; How the Hell am I Dead?!+

Naruto and Jiraiya walked excitedly towards Konoha. This was going to be their first time back home in years. Naruto was now 16 and frankly Jiraiya just wanted a break from training 24-7 for the past 4 years. “So how do you think everyone has been doing?” Naruto asked happily.

Ugh, his voice is like an alarm clock going off at 3 am when you have a hangover… please let us arrive home soon!’ Jiraiya mentally begged. “I’m sure they’ve been doing just fine.” He slapped on a fake grin. He was exhausted. Naruto and him have been so hard that Jiraiya’s stamina was totally drained, yet, of course, Naruto was right back up to max. ‘How does he do it? Even WITH the fox’s chakra he shouldn’t be able to regain his strength and stamina so quickly. He should be just as bad as me is not worse! Well, I’ll have to talk to Tsunade but if it were under my judgement, I’de say he’s reached AT LEAST the minimum abilities of the Yondaime.’ The walls of Konohagakure finally came into view. ‘Oh, thank god!’

“Ero-senin! Look! It’s Konoha! Finally!” naruto stopped and pointed at the wall excitedly. Although the wall was in view, they still had a good one hour walk ahead of them. They were at the top of a hill that was, oddly, completely clean of trees. “Ichiraku ramen, here I come!!” Naruto cheered and sprinted off toward his beloved home village, containing his even more beloved, ramen.

“Naruto! Wait! We don’t have to run!” naruto didn’t even listen. “Damn.” He sprinted off after him.

~

About fifteen minutes later naruto finally stopped. He turned around and didn’t see Jiraiya anywhere. He couldn’t even sense his chakra. “Hey! Ero-senin! Where are you, baka?!”

~

Jiraiya had given up on sprinting. He knew he would never be able to catch up to Naruto, what was the point of trying? He walked down the path at his own pace. Suddenly a pair of ANBU screeched to a halt in front of him, both of which were brandishing swords. “Whoa, calm it down there! I’m Jiraiya! One of the three legendary sanin!”

The ANBU slowly lowered their weapons.

ANBU 1: “It can’t be….”

ANBU 2: “Both you and Naruto…”

Jiraiya: “Yeah, I know. Me and Naruto left to train four years ago and stayed out an extra year. No big deal. I know for a fact we didn’t break any laws.” He said bluntly.

ANBU 1: “No it’s not that.”

Jiraiya: “Then what?”

ANBU 2: “Well…” he began. “The Uchiha boy came back about a year ago.”

Jiraiya: “And?”

ANBU 1: “He announced that you were both dead.”

Jiraiya: “What?! And you believed him?!”

ANBU 2: “We didn’t at first! But we were expecting you two to be gone for only three years. Not four.”

ANBU 1: “But after the months went by and we stretched farther into the fourth year, we gave up hope. We had even sent out hundreds of search parties but all came up fruitless. It was the hardest on Tsunade. She demanded to know how you two died and how he knew.”

ANBU 2: “The Uchiha stated that although he protested heavily against it, Orochimaru locked him up and went off to kill both of you with his henchmen. That’s when he decided to leave Orochimaru permanently.

ANBU 1: “Orochimaru even went as far as making a temporary alliance with Akatsuki to asure the death of both of you! How on earth did you survive that?!”

Jiraiya was fuming. ‘What a lie! None of that ever happened! At this point naruto’s stong enough to pass himself off as the Yondaime! When he hears about this he’s going to ring Sasuke’s neck dry!” He looked at the sky. “And I’m not strong enough to stop him.” He looked back to the ANBU. “In fact, I’m not even sure I’m going to try.” He snarled. He walked past the ANBU to go find Naruto. The result of all this was not going to be good.

~

Naruto sat for 10 minutes until Jiraiya finally showed up. “Where the hell have you been?!”

“Everbody doesn’t have as much stamina as you do, and there’s my age to consider as well.”

“Bullshit.”

“Never mind that, we have something more important to worry about than why I took so long.

Naruto blinked a couple times then shook his head to get rid of his surprise at the speed of the subject change. ‘huh? What is it?” He listened carefully now.

“You remember Sasuke right?”

“Yeah, what about him?”

“Well, he went back to Konoha about a year ago.”

“Really?! No way!” Naruto was actually happy about that.

“But with his arrival he decided to add a lie.”

“Huh?”

“he reported to Tsunade and the entire village that we were dead.”

‘What?!” Now he was pissed beyond belief.

Jiraiys started explaining everything he knew to him.

~

Jiraiya walked past the two ANBU to go find Naruto.

ANBU 1: “Hey! Wait!” He turned around quickly but Jiraiya was already gone. “Damn.”

ANBU 2: “Don’t worry. He’ll find out when he gets back to Konoha.”

+End Chapter 1+

Well? What’d you think of the first chapter?? Kind of a cliffy. =p R&R THANKS!!^^