Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ +To Be Deceived+ ❯ +Chapter 6; Don't Hold Back, Hold Nothing Back Tonight+ ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
you guys liked the last chapter!!

+Chapter 6: Don‘t hold back, hold nothing back tonight!!+

((A.N. That title comes from the song ‘Don’t Hold back’ by the sleeping.))

It was morning and Naruto and Gaara were off again. Gaara could amazingly still track down the chakra of his sand. They had arrived at Orochimaru’s hideaway after about an hour of silently following the chakra of Gaara’s sand. They stopped behind a tree and observed the guards. “Alright Naruto, we have to go in disguise to get in. Any ideas?” Gaara whispered.

Naruto thought for a second. “Actually…”

~

To other guards came out of the bushes with a pair of battered and bloody ninja. They walked up to the 2 guards at the gate. “Lower your guard. We’re only bringing in a couple of prisoners for the master’s enjoyment.”

The two other guards looked at them suspiciously. “Who are the prisoners you bring?”

“A Naruto Uzumaki and Sabuko No Gaara; Kazekage.” One of the guards said while holding up one of the captive’s heads.

The gate guards looked at each other. “I heard Orochimaru really DID want Naruto. Let them in.” The other nodded. The two guards stepped aside and the other two walked past them into the building. When they were out of site the prisoners disappeared into a poof of smoke and the two guars ran down an empty hallway. They removed their head covers. “I have to admit Naruto, that was good idea. I wasn’t sure it was actually going to work.” Gaara admitted.

“Well I didn’t ONLY work on fighting this past four years.” Naruto boasted.

“Heh. I can tell.” They reached another hallway and heard a familiar voice shouting and banging furiously on something.

“Sanake bastard! Let me out! This stupid joke has gone on long enough!” There was another bang. “Ow! Damn it!” The guy sounded furious.

Naruto and Gaara looked at each other questioningly and decided to check it out. They slipped their head covers back on and walked down the hallway straightening their backs and stiffening up. When they reached the origin of all the noise they stopped and turned to look. They were both shocked beyond belief. “Guess we found him…” Gaara said annoyed.

The guy turned and looked at them. “The hell you looking at?!” he immediately ran to the bars and tried his best to reach them but failed and only succeeded in making a fool of himself.

Gaara puled off his head cover. “Nice to see you Sasuke.” Gaara said sarcastically. Gaara never really favored the guy too much to tell you the truth. Sasuke blinked and looked at the other covered ninja waiting for him to reveal himself but the ninja turned his head the other way and huffed.

“The hell? What are you doing here? Who’s that?”

Gaara was about to answer but the other ninja elbowed him. Gaara looked at him questioningly. The ninja simply shook his head ‘no’. ‘I guess he doesn’t want Sasuke to know who he is yet. He’s probably not sure what to believe just yet and doesn’t want to reveal himself. I can’t really blame him though…’

“Well?” Sasuke asked impatiently.

“That’s not important. The point is we heard that you were being held against your will so we decided to come and check it out.” Gaara used his sand and broke the lock silently. Sasuke nodded a thanks and walked over to the covered ninja. He tried to turn him around but he slided away from his hand and started walking down the hall. Gaara started following him.

“The hell was that?” Sasuke said grumpily. He followed along. “Who IS that?”

“He’s…… not willing to reveal himself yet.” Gaara simply said. Sasuke glared at the mysterious ninja.

“So what are we doing?” Sasuke asked.

“One of two things; Leaving to go to Konoha or going to kill Orochimaru.” Gaara answered.

“I’m game for the second choice.” Sasuke volunteered.

“Something’s telling me weather you wanted to or not we were going to go kill Orochimaru anyway.”

“Well I’ll tell ya one thing. We’re going to have one hell of a time trying to even touch him. I totally took him off guard and attacked him with my strongest attack and I didn’t so much as trim a hair.” Sasuke scowled.

“Heh. This guy already injured him yesterday afternoon. He drew blood. It was on his first attack and I could tell he attacked recklessly. Obviously it wasn’t that hard for him.” Gaara boasted.

Sasuke glared at him and turned his head away.

~

They finally reached Orochimaru’s main room. The mysterious ninja used his fingers to count down from three. As soon as he flung his arm out on zero the three of them charged in while charging their attacks. Orochimaru was in the room alone trying to tend to his wounds. He scowled. “How foolish! You three can’t hope to defeat me!” He turned around and managed to avoid Sasuke and Gaara’s attacks. Before The third ninja took a shot they all noticed a dramatic change in Orochimaru’s physical appearance. He only had one arm…

Gaara smirked. “I guess Naruto’s first attack hit pretty hard then.”

“Whoa wait a minute… That’s NARUTO?” Sasuke asked amazed.

“Shit.” Gaara breathed.

Naruto heard this and sought it pointless to hide his appearance anymore. He ripped off his head cover and poofed up a clone. The clone started charging up the lunar rasengan. ((A.N. I think that’s what it’s called. I’m not exactly sure though.)) “Orochimaru! This time you’re going to lose a lot more than your arm!” Naruto charged at him full force. Orochimaru attempted to move out of the way but soon realized that it was to late to dodge and it was too powerful for him to counter with only one arm. He stood and waited for it to make contact. Naruto pulled through with his attack and shoved the lunar rasengan into Orochimaru’s stomach. Rocks, debris, and pieces of the wall and floor flew away from the scene. Sasuke and Gaara had to brace themselves as the pressure induced wind pounded against them. After it all subsided and dust started to clear out of the way Sasuke and gaara struggled to see what was going on.

After Naruto’s attack had finished he immediately grabbed the collar of Orochimaru’s shirt. He held a menacing fist up in the air. Orochimaru looked up. Blood pouring from his mouth. He was seriously injured and needed medical attention ASAP and he could no longer go against it. If he faught much longer he would definitely die. There was no question about it. Naruto punched him in the face, knocking him back into the wall, the wall then collapsed from the impact. Orochimaru slowly stood from the rubble. “You stupid brat! You don’t know what your dealing with!” Naruot charged at him again this time armed with two kunai.

Orochimaru: This is it…

Naruto: This is it!

Sasuke: This is it…

Gaara: He’s going to finally kill him!

+End Chapter 6+

Well what’d you guys think? Please review!! Kay thx bai!