Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ 25 Horrible Days ❯ December 4th ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own own the Naruto, nor the Naruto characters.

AN: Please enjoy, and read & review.

Chapter 4: December 4th

It was 6PM, and the Christmas celebration was only an hour away. Hinata stood infront of a long mirror as she looked at her outfit. 'Oh Kami what have I done?!' She wore a sexy Santa outfit; the sleeves were long and cuffed in fuzzy white stuff. The top was midriff and laced up the front. The collar dipped down in the middle; showing some major clevage. Her soft paleish stomach was exposed. Her pleated skirt was help up by a black belt, her pantyhouse or shall I say fishnets showed her silky legs. She wore this thing around her neck even though she didn't know what it was, but it felt like it was choking her. Her black boots came up to her knees, and made clanking sounds when she walked; which she found to be irritating. The only thing she didn't mind was the Santa hat, because if she felt more ashamed of herself later on during the party she could always pull it over her head. 'This just isn't me!' A tear rolled down her left cheek as she wiped it away with the backside of her hand.

"Hinata if you don't like the outfit, then go find a red dress in your closet." A voice said from the door way.

"Hanabi!" She didn't even have to turn around to figure out who it was.

"Yo." Hanabi said as she placed her hands on the back of her head.

"Shouldn't you be--"

"Yeah, but I told dad that I wanted to spend Christmas in Suna."

"You only had to ask him once?"

"Nah, I kept on nagging him until he caved in." Hanabi said as she ran towards her sister and hugged her. "I've missed you..."

"I've missed you too." Hinata said with a smile.

"You know that outfit really isn't you." Hanabi took a couple of steps back as she examined her sister closely. "Hmm, you're more of an elgant person, that kind of outfit is best fit for Hyuuga Hajime." Hinata gasped as she covered her own mouth.

"Hanabi that's our cousin!"

"But you must admit she was like Konoha's bicycle."

"What do you mean by bicycle?"

"She was the village bicycle, everyone got a turn." Hinata and Hanabi looked at each other for awhile before they started laughing uncontrollably. "C'mon that dress isn't going to find itself." Hanabi said as she waved at Hinata to come on.

Hinata and Hanabi walked towards the main bedchamber as they talked about the Hyuuga, and Konoha news. Once they arrived at their destination Hanabi rumaged through all of Hinata's dresses. It seemed like she was searching for hours until she finally found the right dress for Hinata. "This one! Hurry go put it on!" Hanabi chimed as she pushed Hinata towards her and Gaara's private bathroom. Hanabi sat on her sister and brother-in-law's bed as she waited silently. Her eyes soon widen when she noticed their giant Plasma tv. "Oh my fuckcakes!" She gasped as she patted the bed for the remote. Her hands then hit a lump underneathe the covers; her mouth curved into a smile as she pulled the covers back. "U-Uh....." A pair of fuzzy purple handcuffs sat infront of her as she slightly gluped. '...............................' Hanabi pulled the covers back on top of them as she climbed off the bed.

"Okay I-I got it on." Hinata said from the bathroom.

"Well, c'mon!" Hanabi said as she pushed back the memory of the handcuffs.

Hinata walked out of the bathroom wearing a silk red dress. There was no sleeves, but just thickish spagettie straps. The collar was low cut, but it didn't show much. It loosely clung to her torso. The lower half of the dress was the most elegant part. The bottomt of the dress sparkled like tiny diamonds being hit by a ray of sunshine, and the back of her dress slightly dragged. The hims were ruffled slightly, and as she walked she wore a confident smile. "I-I really like this Hanabi....Tha--"

"No need."

"Y-Yeah if it we--"

"I'm your sister, and sisters help each others out."

"You're right, but still thank you."

"You're welcome Hina." Hanabi said with a cheesy grin.

"Uh! W-W-What time is it?!" Hinata asked frantically. She actually forgot about why she was looking for a christmas dress.

"6:55PM."

"....................Oh no!" Hinata eeped as she grabbed Hanabi's hand, and rushed out the room.

-------

"W-W-Where's Hinata?!" Sakura asked while she looked under table skirts.

"Sakura why the hell would she be under there?!" Ino screamed in annoyance.

"CHA! Shut up Ino!"

"What is with you and those damn chas'? It's not cute! I hope you didn't think it was, because it's not! So shut the fuck up!" Neji screamed.

"What the hell did you just say?!" Sakura screamed. He smiply scowled as he crossed his arms across his chest. "Listen Barbie. When Neji tells someone to do something , he expects them to follow orders, and what? Fucking do it bitch! Now shut---the---fuck---up!"

Temari walked in with Kankuro as they were writing something down on pads. The kunoichi glanced up to find Sakura and Neji about to rip each others heads off. "Do it look like we have time for childish arguements?" She asked with a sigh. Shikamaru flopped down on a chair as he yawned.

Temari sighed as she cleared her throat. "Okay remeber, you're suppose to act like everyone cancled."

"What should we use as an excuse?" Ino asked.

"Oh, say that they couldn't eat their babies so they called a witch doctor!" Naruto said in a confident voice.

"I'm not even going to make a comment Naruto.....Um....How about they don't know the directions." Sakura stated.

"Nah, say that they ate to much, and can't make it." Choji said.

"Why not just say the party was to last minute and they already made plans." Kakashi said as he read his Icha Icha Paradise.

"That'll work." Temari said.

Gaara walked into the room wearing his tuxedo, and sat by the piano. "Where's Hinata?" He noticed when he asked everyone except Temari & Kankuro froze. Their eyes slowly rolled up towards the ceiling as a few made some coughing noises.

Hanabi soon jogged into the room with a warm smile. "Yo." She exclaimed as she came to a stop infront of everyone. "Long time no see Kitty-kun." Hanabi said as she stretched. Everyone mouthed Kitty-kun as they looked around to see who she was talking too.

"Hey....." Neji spoke as he placed his hands in his tuxedo pockets, and looked away. Everyone laughed inwardly as they kept on looking at a somewhat pissed Neji.

"Oh, Hinata's waiting for her cue." Hanabi said as she sat down.

"Oh, okay." Temari said as she took out a walkie-talkie as she spoke into it. "Hit it." At once all the lights in the ballroom went off. 'Okay, Hina-chan it's all up to you now!' Temari thought to herself.

-------

Once the lights went off Hinata activated her Byakugan so she'll be able to make her way towards the piano. After ten seconds the lights would come back on so she took a big gulp as she made her way, she sat down on the piano; and de-activated her byakugan. As soon she de-activated her byakugan the lights came on. A few gasps could be heard, and she think she heard someone say; Must remeber Hinata's married.

"Hello, and welcome to our first Christmas Party!" Hinata was surprised she didn't stuttered, and that she could be so loud.

"Before we begin I'll like to sing a christmas song." She stated as she gave Gaara the signal. He looked down at the paper, and then took a quick glance at Hinata. She noticed him occasionally doing it, but remained focoused. Gaara started playing Santa Baby. He never actually heard the song before, but Temari insisted on him playing the song. He kind of thought it was strange that the words on the music sheet were scractched off, but he didn't care.

"Baboom! Baboom! Baboom! Baboom!" Hinata crossed her right leg over her left as she smiled.

"Santa Baby, just slip a sable under the tree; for me. Been an awful good girl. Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." She held her right hand up to her mouth as she propped her index finger up; to rest on her lips, as she wore an innocent look.

"Santa baby, a '54 convertible too; light blue. I'll wait up for you, dear. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." She slid off the piano, and lightly leaned against it.

"Think of all the fun I've missed! Think of all the fellas that I haven't kissed. Next year I could be just as good, if you'll check off my Christmas list." She poked out her lips, and pouted a little.

"Santa Baby, I want a yacht and really thats not alot. Been an angel all year. Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." Her hand grazed the surface of the piano as she smiled sweetly at everyone.

"Santa honey, one little thing I really need...the deed. To a platinum mine. Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." She slowly walked to the piano's bench, and sat by Gaara.

"Santa cutie, and fill my stocking with a duplex, and checks. Sign your 'x' on the line. Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight." Gaara tensed up as he focoused on the piano, but his eyes kept on wandering towards Hinata, and observing her.

"Come and trim my Christmas tree...with some decorations bought at Tif-fa-ny. I really do believe in you...Lets see if you believe in me!" Hinata leaned her head against Gaara's shoulder as she accidentally emphasised the word trim. Gaara bit the lower half of his lip, as he tried to think about cute adorable stuff.

'Okay think of something cute! Think of something cute!.......Um bunnies!......Puppies! Sunny places......Hinata....Hyuuga Hinata.....Damnit it isn't working!' Gaara thought to himself as he sighed inwardly.

"Santa Baby, forgot to mention one little thing; a ring. I don't mean on the phone . Santa Baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight...Hurry down the chimney tonight...Hurry...tonight." As she finished the song she smiled, and tucked her hair behind her ears. When she was getting up, she lost her balance, and tipped backwards.

There was a long silence, because Hinata felt something, and Gaara knew she felt it. 'Oh my god Mari-chan was right!' He turned his gaze towards the left as he muttered. "Hn, can you get of it....." She sat up as she looked away. "S-Sorry." She mumbbled to him. Gaara bowed his head as he muttered. "It's my fault."

"Hey Hinata what's wrong?" Kiba asked with a frown. Hinata and Gaara turn towards Kiba, and opened their mouths to say something, but before they could speak the lights flickered off. "Hnnnnnnnn." Hinata groaned as she clasped her hands together. She was afraid of the dark, even though she had the byakugan. It probably started when she was 10. Her father was able to master the Byakugan by age eight, and Neji was able to master it by age 5. So her father decided to force the Byakugan to activate. For 9 hours a day she was sent into the Hyuuga main branch basement, and locked down there; with the lights off. By age 12 she was finally able to activate the Byakugan, but not as well as the rest of her clan.

"Neji go find some candles. Temari follow him." Gaara ordered. Temari grabbed a hand full of Neji's hair, and followed him. "Enjoy this while it last Temari." Neji grumbled.

-------

"This is just way to easy." Sasuke sighed. He was in the celler, sabotaging the lights. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk." A voice said from behind Sasuke. "Sensei we meet again." Sasuke said with a smirk.

"Yeah, but it won't last for long, because I have to kill you. It's a pity." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Pfft, I've come prepared this time."

"Bring it emo!" Kakashi said as he took his stance.

Sasuke sighed as he pulled out the new installment of the Icha Icha collection. "This book was great...I would let you borrow it, but nah I just don't wanna." He stated as he threw the book into the room behind him. "What the hell is wrong with you?!" Kakashi screamed as he jumped in slow-motion into the room, and caught the book before it hit the floor.

Once Kakashi was in the room; Sasuke did the hand signs to make a barriar. "Geez, and you're one of the elite?" Sasuke hmphed as he left. Kakashi dullishly looked at him as he opened the book. "Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, these pages are blank!" Kakashi said as he mentally kicked himself.

"One down and---um some more to go I don't feel like counting at this point in time....."

-------

Once Neji and Temari had came back from gathering the candles, everyone headed towards their rooms. Hinata sat on her bed as she bit her lips. Gaara sat on the other side as he sighed. They cast glances once and awhile, and made ligh hn sounds.

"Gaara?" Hinata said his name softly.

"Yeah?" He answered with his dullish voice.

"Do you think I'm unattractive?" She asked trying not to sound so down.

"........" He looked towards the door without saying a word.

"Ah. I see."

"You're beautiful, but sometimes.....It's hard for me to believe that you love me....You witnessed and heard about some of the things I've done in the past. Why me, out of all those people."

"Yes I've heard, but it doesn't matter to me. Everyone deservs a second chance."

"I tried to over throw Konoha."

"Yeeeeeah, but you've changed. That's all that matters."

"..." He didn't know what else to say, but he decided to let his actions speak for themselves. Gaara grabbed Hinata, and brung her close to himself.

"Was that all that was bothering you?"

"Yeah." He lied. Hinata smiled as she pushed Gaara on his back, and snuggled his arm.

-------

Naruto sat up straight as his eyes grew big. "Oh my god they have ghost!" He squealed as he clung to Sakura's arm. "Naruto you're an idiot," Kiba yawned as he narrowed his eyes at the candle, but soon groans could be heard. "Oh my god he's right!" Kiba and Naruto rolled across the floor as they said in unision. "Who you gonna call, Ninjabusters!"

"Idiots..." Shino muttered as he decided to talk to his bugs.

"What the hell you can talk to them?" Naruto chimed.

"Yeah."

"What do they tell you to do?" Kiba asked his childhood friend.

"They sometimes tell me to set things on fire, but sometimes they tell me to kill."

"....................................." Everyone backed away. It was dead silent, but the silence was broke when they heard the noise again. "Hurry we should get Gaara! We need to get down to the bottom of this." Kiba & Naruto ran towards Gaara's room, and the others only came because Shino just scared the shit out of them.

"Gaara! Gaara! There's these weird noises!" Kiba and Naruto yelled as they burst through Gaara's bedchamber doors. Kiba's mouth started to twitch, as Naruto said to himself. 'Wow! Hinata must be like a D or something!' Everyone who was following them soon saw what Kiba and Naruto saw.

"What?! No! Not my Hinata-chan! What he's doing to my Hinata-chan?!" Neji eeped in terror.

Hinata eeped as she pushed Gaara off of her, and tightened the covers around herself. Gaara hit the other side of the bed's floor.

'Geez, someone didn't take sex ed....' Tenten commented to herself. Kiba turned and ran back to his room as he wept. It was like someone put a strawberry cheese-cake infront of him, then ate it.

"Woohoo! Get a room!" Sakura cheered only to be hit in the head.

"They are in their room!" Tenten stated as she walked off. 'They seriously need better locks.'

"Sorry...." Sakura said as she dragged a weeping Neji, and a gawking Naruto away with the others.

Everything happened so fast and they really couldn't get words in. "Don't worry I'm okay." Gaara said sarcastically. "But I didn't even ask if you were okay." Hinata stated.

-------

"Wow that would of been prefect if I had some popcorn, and a drink." Naruto sighed.

"Shut up! It's all your fault!" Sakura yelled.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!" Neji cried on Tenten's shoulder as she tried to comfort him. "It's okay. It's okay. It's er....normal.....It's okay if you saw your cousin having....ah....sex...." She lied. Sasuke was on the ceiling, and he scowled when he heard they just saw Hinata doing the fobidden dance. 'I was gonna leave them alone, but they saw something that I haven't saw yet!' Sasuke formed the knock-out-jutsu. Everyone soon hit the ground except for one who yelled. "Kai!" Sakura ran out the room, and faced the Uchiha.

"You asshole!" She yelled as she sent chakara to her fists.

"Why so mad?" Sasuke asked.

"What do you think you idiot?"

"Huh?"

"You're after Hinata, and you said stuff about me!"

"Last time I spoke to Naruto I said I was looking for you. I've always loved you and Hinata, but you more than Hinata." Sakura got out of her stance as she looked him in the eyes.

"I confessed my love for you to Naruto, but--" He looked away, and did fake tears, and held on to the banister.

"Oh my kami! I'm so sorry!" She cried as she clutched the banister next to him, soon Sasuke sent his chidori through the rail shocking her.

"Pfft, please you wished I loved you." Sasuke said as he did the knock out jutsu again, while Sakura was unable to say kai or do the sign.

He groaned as he looked at the clock in Naruto's room. "I don't have much time, and I can't take the risk of people finding out I'm here." He looked around, and looked out the window to find a maze. "That shall be a good spot....I'll have to wait one more day to get my Hinata." He said while he lept from the window.

AN: I think this chapter was kinda dull...I don't know. Blah....(sighs)....Please read and review. Well anywho...I really hope you like it, and I hope you read & review.
Hugs & Kisses
From
The Beautiful But Deadly Kunoichi Nimiko (blows a kiss, and gives a wink)