Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Bundle Of Wonder . . . Or So I Hope ❯ Teacher ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kent: It continues!! Bwahahahahahaha!
 
*cough* Ok Start.
 
Chapter 5:
Teacher
 
As Naruto exited the forest and came into view of his teammates standing on the bridge Kakashi spoke.
 
“Your mission today is a d-rank one and will continue for the remainder of this month. For this mission you three will be aiding some of the teachers back at the academy.” The jounin watched Naruto lean against the railing on the bridge and looked at all three's faces before continuing. “You will each be assigned one teacher to aid and will NOT be working with each other unless they tell you otherwise.” He sighed, “Although this mission is continuous, we will still meet here every morning before going to the academy. This is so I can see if you three are learning anything worthwhile.“
 
The reaction to Kakashi's words definitely not unanimous.
 
The only female of the group stood in place contemplating the different things she could learn by being on the other side of the classroom, helping the teacher instead of being the one being taught.
 
The brunette seemed uncaring about the mission and only glared at the last member of his team.
 
The blonde, however, was not standing calmly or even continuing to lean on the railing. Instead he chose the third option: jumping up and down in excitement all the while chanting, 'I'm gonna see Iruka-sensei! I'm gonna go get ramen!'
 
“Sasuke, your assigned teacher is Takata Hotaru. Sakura, Umino Iruka. Naruto, Nigeru Taku. Any questions?” The silver haired jounin looked at his students and completely ignored the pout on the stuttering blonde's tanned face. “Good.” And with a puff of smoke he was gone.
 
Naruto sighed dejectedly and turned to his two remaining teammates. He put on a big smile and lifeted his arm behind his head. “Umm . . . Sakura? Do you think that maybe-”
 
“No.”
 
“But-”
 
“I said no. We were ASSIGNED teachers. I won't switch with you.” The girl's jade eyes focused on the blonde shortly before closing. “Besides, I need to speak with someone before going to the academy.” She huffed a little but made no move to leave.
 
“Ok. I gotta go and check on Za-I mean something real quick anyway so . . . BYE!” Naruto turned and headed back into the village.
 
*~*~*
 
A man with long red hair approached an open door and knocked lightly on the side to obtain the attention of the two inhabitants. They looked up almost immediately and ceased their conversation. One of them, a man with tan skin and a scar across the bridge of his noise spoke first. “Kosu-sama how may we help you?”
 
“Iruka-san, I believe he is here to speak with me.” The other man's blue eyes sparkled in amusement when he glanced at the scowling man at the door.
 
“Oh! Yes of course! I'll leave you two alone then.” Iruka stood up and bowed to the intruder politely. He then turned to the man beside him and smiled. “Thank you for your time, Taku-san. I enjoyed our conversation immensely.” He smiled once more and quickly exited the classroom. Silence reigned freely until Taku could no longer take it.
 
“Come on in and close the door behind you.” The redhead complied and looked straight at the other. “So what brings you to my workplace?” Taku smiled and began to run his fingers through his green ponytail.
 
 
“Someone found it.”
 
The green haired man's eyes widened with shock. “What?! Already?! But it was only last night that we-”
 
“I know. Apparently, someone found it right after we left.” He walked over to the other and wrapped his arms around the smaller man comfortingly.
 
“Do you think they'll find out it was us?” Taku leaned back into his partner's chest.
 
“No, but luckily for us, I am one of the few assigned to find out.” The redhead smirked and kissed the other's forehead affectionately. “Besides, once she comes it won't matter. All the proof against us would become invalid.”
 
“Are you sure she's coming? If she sees us we'll surely be brought back there. I don't wanna go back.” Tears formed in his blue eyes threatening to fall and slide down his cheeks. The other man just tightened his hold, his brown eyes narrowing slightly.
 
“She'll be here. I can feel it.” The deep baritone of his voice calming the other. “The earliest she should be arriving is in about a month, two at the latest. Just try not to worry. I won't let anyone take us back.” He then pulled away, whispered in his companions ear, and exited the room silently. Not a moment later a blonde boy strolled in the room grumbling about crazy blonde girls and perverted sensei's. The boy came to a halt in front of him and smiled.
 
“Hey . . . umm . . . I'm Uzumaki Naruto and . . . I . . . uh . . . I'm supposed to help you out or somethin'.” Naruto laughed nervously.
 
“So you are the one here for me to order around, eh? Well as you should already know I am Negeru Taku.” Taku chuckled lightly and patted the blonde on the head shortly. “You'll do.” `And here I was worried about this boy from what Iruka-san has told me.' Silence spread over the room in a thick blanket before Naruto could take it no longer.
 
“So . . . uh . . . How long have you been teaching here? . . . I mean, well . . . I haven't ever seen you around here before and well . . . I guess . . .” The blonde boy bit his lower lip nervously, his brows furrowed slightly.
 
“Getting to know each other, eh? Well, I've only been teaching here for two years. You probably never saw me because I was transferred into Konoha from Iwa only four years ago.”
 
Naruto was still for a few moments before a big goofy smile broke across his face and made him look like the weight of the world had been lifted off his shoulders. `I was expecting a scary looking kid to house the Kyuubi. I'm glad I was wrong. But from what I've heard he needs someone to be with' In response to his thoughts Taku just smiled and couldn't help but think back to what the redhead said right before he left.
 
“Remember, I'll always be there to protect you, Nataku-kun.” `Just like him'
 
Kent: Ok guys if you can't figure out who Taku and Kosu are yet then I am terribly terribly surprised. I love the both of them though so . . . yeah. lol ^_^
 
Poll Results:

Gaara- 81

Sasuke- 83

Gaara & Sasuke- 47

Kakashi- 25
 
Kakashi Garra & Sasuke- 1 (0.o Threesome! lol)

Neji- 29

Kiba- 22

Shikamaru- 28

Shino- 11

Itachi- 18
 
Shikaku- 1 (lol I never thought this would happen! I am so happy! *cries*)
 
Kent:My best friend Dawn is going to write a HPNaruto crossover so I'll let you guys know what it's called and where to find it when she finally posts. Oh and she ordered me to put this on here. Lol
 
Dawn: . . . No I didn't. I simply asked you while you were sleeping and made you promise that you would before I woke you up and you came to your senses.
 
Kent: . . . Ok . . . umm I keep getting asked like how old Naruto and them are or what part in the series this takes place in but I'm not actually entirely sure . . .
 
Dawn: Don't listen to the lazy bum. It takes place about a year after Sasuke was brought back to the village.
 
Kent: I never decided on that!! . . . It was just a thought.
 
Dawn: Moron.
 
Kent: Don't be rude! Ugh! I feel so insulted.
 
Dawn: Good.
 
Kent: *sulks in corner*
 
Dawn: Oi Kent's fans!! You actually may start seeing me more often cause I am . . . Ok, so I have no reason but still. I promise to try and get this dude *pokes Kent with stick* to update more regularly and more often but I can't promise anything.
 
Kent: Ow!! You whore! Stop poking me! That thing is freaking sharp! *straightens up* Anyway, I have started on the side story about Kosuke and Nataku so just tell me if you guys want it to be a one shot or multi-chaptered so I know what to do. Either way it won't be very short.
 
Both: Review Please!!