Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Change of Place ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: The kids of Naruto are normal high school students. None of them know that in a different dimension that they are powerful ninjas. Until one day, they end up in the Naruto world. How will they survive? P.S. The attitudes are based off of me and my friends.

“Talking”
Thinking’
A/N

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto nor do I own the idea of Ichikawa Gakuen. It is a real school and really cool sounding.


Ichikawa Gakuen is a normal private school in Japan. Its students are intelligent and always behave. Except for the students of class 9-A. In another dimension, they are known as the Rookie 9, The team from Sound and the most powerful member of the Sand Siblings, but here they are the constant headache of the Headmistress, Tsunade Haru.

The morning bell had rung more than 15 minuets ago and the teacher was yet to show-up. The students of class 9-A were gathered in a couple different groups. The biggest of which was gathered around Kin Tsuchi. Who was once again trying to beat the number of times it is possible to lose in Solitaire. Naruto and Sakura were sitting on either side of her with Hinata and Sasuke looking over respective shoulders.

“I didn’t know you could lose more than five games in a row Kin-chan.” Naruto said jokingly.
“Shut-up, Naruto-Kun.” Hinata said. “Let Kin-chan try again. I’m sure she can win this time.”
“I quit.” Kin said.
“What do you quit?” Someone asked.
“Gaara, your way late,” Sakura said.
“I beat Kakashi-Sensi didn’t I?” She nodded. “Then I’m not late.”
“For you info I’ve quit Solitaire. I’ve lost too many times.” Kin said.

About five more minuets pasted before anyone else spoke.

“Hey anyone have any idea where Kakashi-Sensi is?” Choji asked.
“Probably in the Teacher’s Lounge coat room.” Shikamaru mumbled in his sleep.
“Yeah if you go in there during the right period, you can hear stuff,” Ino added.
“Yeah it’s called Jiraiya’s 5th period health.” Zaku said. “Who gives a guy like Jiraiya health class?”
“Huh. What do you mean?” Kiba asked.
“Both Kurenai-sensi and Asuma-sensi have a planing period 5th. So they are enjoying themselves in the coat room.” Zaku said. “I bet Kakashi got himself either Shizune or Anko in there.”
“Nah. Shizune so has a crush on Kabuto-sensi. Besides it would be Anko who got Kakashi.” Ino said.
“Speaking of Kurenai and Asuma, hey Hinata, Kurenai is a family friend of yours do you know if there is any chemistry,” Sakura asked.
“Oh! I almost forgot to tell you. Kurenai-sensi came over for dinner last week and Hanabi and I over heard her telling Mom she was pregnant. I had to literately put a sock in Hanabi’s mouth to keep her from laughing.” Hinata said.
“So who do you think the father is?” Ino asked.
“It obviously Asuma-sensi.” Sakura said.
“It could be Kakashi. I’ve seen them flirting.” Kin said.
“Nah. Kakashi flits with all the women,” Sakura said.
“Except Anko, who flirts with him.” Kin said.

While the girls were gossiping, the lights went out and everything went black. The next thing all the student knew they were free falling. Sasuke grabbed hold of Sakura while Naruto did the same for Hinata. Then they landed hard on the ground.

“Hey Kakashi I found our students as well as Asuma’s.” Someone said.

There you chapter one. Please say if you like it or not.