Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Change of Place ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Summary: The kids of Naruto are normal high school students. None of them know that in a different dimension that they are powerful ninjas. Until one day, they end up in the Naruto world. How will they survive? P.S. The attitudes are based off of me and my friends.

“Talking”
Thinking”
A/N

Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto nor do I own the idea of Ichikawa Gakuen. It is a real school and really cool sounding.

There were various cursing and complaining as the students of 9-A came to their senses.
“What the hell happened? Naruto, Kiba if either of you are behind this I’m going to kill you.” Sakura said.
“I didn’t do it Sakura. I was watching Kin-chan the whole time. Isn’t that right Kin-chan?” Naruto said.
“I don’t know, Naru-chan, I think I saw you near the light switch,” Kin said.
“I was with Shino, Sakura.” Kiba said.
“...”
“Back me up Shino. I have a mad girl after me.” Kiba.

Sakura continued to try to kill Naruto and Kiba while Hinata noticed Kurenai.

“Hey Kurenai -sensi what’s with the outfit” asked Hinata confused at why the english teacher was wearing a dress made out of bandages.
“What’s with all of your outfits” asked a silver haired masked man who had just appeared in a cloud of smoke. He too couldn’t figure out why the ninja were wearing black uniforms.
“Ahhhhh” screamed the class of 9-A.
“Kakashi-sensi, you just came out of nowhere!” exclaimed Naruto.
“Why are you wearing that mask?” Asked Kiba rather loudly.
“Yeah the scar isn’t that bad, or is it that you’re just trying to hide from Anko-sensi?” asked Gaara. “Cause I don’t think it will work.”
“Hey, Kakashi-sensi, what is your excuse this time for being late? And don’t use ‘I got lost on the road of life’ you used that yesterday.” Kin said.
“Okay, who are you?” Kakashi asked.
“I knew you were weird, but forgetting your students names are unacceptable. My names Kin Tsuchi.”

Kakashi looked the group over. He was not only confused about their outfits, but also their attitudes. Naruto wasn’t nearly as loud as Kiba and since when did Saskue hold Sakura so protectively?
‘Wait Sasuke’ he thought.

“Sasuke, aren’t you supposed to be with Orochimaru and why are you holding Sakura?” Kakashi asked.
“I don’t have science until eighth period and Sakura and I have been dating for months,” Sasuke said confused.
“Um sensi, why are we in the middle of the forest” asked Sakura.
“Yeah, I don’t remember a field trip being planned for today,” Ino said.
“Uhh, because you live here in Ko. . .no. . .ha and what’s a field trip?” said a rather confused Kakashi.
“What’s a Konoha?” asked Ino.
“What do you mean ‘What’s a Konoha?’” Asked Kurenai.

Just then Tsunade, Shizune and Jiraiya all came running towards them.
“Oh good you found them,” said Shizune.
“Hey Naruto, Kiba, Choji what’s up with your faces?” Asked Tsunade.
“What do you mean what’s up with our faces? What’s up with you looking like you’re twenty?” shouted Kiba.
“What are you talking about Kiba you know that’s what she’s always looked like” Said Shizune.
“Hey Jiraiya- sensi, why are we here” asked Naruto.
“Did you just call me Jiraiya-sensi, don’t you usually call me Ero-sennin?” asked Jiraiya.
“Uh oh Naru-chan looks like he’s discovered his little nickname” said a snickering Kin.
“Why don’t you all go to my office and explain what’s going on” said Tsunade.
Then the class of 9-A started looking around.
“Umm where is it” asked Sakura.
“Just follow me” shouted Tsunade.

Chapter 2. I had help from demoncell. She also a good fanfic called Reborn.