Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Collection of Naruto Yaoi Drabbles ❯ Hating the Nights ( Chapter 19 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I'm not sure whether to call this PWP or not. The plot is kind of dubious. I guess I'll settle for calling it an emotional lemon, if that makes sense.
 
 
Naruto turned to the window when he felt the presence of another on the balcony.
 
`So he's here again is he?' Naruto sighed. He really wasn't in the mood for this right now, if he ever was at all.
 
Soon enough `he' stepped into the room; none other than Uchiha Itachi, famous mass-murderer, Akatsuki member, and brother of his current boyfriend, Uchiha Sasuke.
 
“Why are you here Itachi?”
 
“You already know the answer to that Naruto.” the man answered, gliding over to the boy.
 
The older Uchiha swept the blond up in his arms, Akatsuki cloak billowing artfully around them in the cool night breeze. Naruto could only stare up at him in awe. Even in something as simple as this passionless embrace, Itachi had a kind of grace and elegance that Sasuke could never hope to match. Perhaps that was why he allowed the man into his bed time after time.
 
“I'm not in the mood tonight.”
 
“You say that every time my little pet, but we both know better.” A hand ghosted down Naruto's bare chest and came to rest on his inner thigh, inches away from proof of his traitorous body.
 
Itachi guided Naruto over to the bed, his cloak and shirt somehow managing to fall away in the process. Naruto was never sure quite how he did it; he'd yet to see the man take the time to actually remove anything.
 
Before he knew it, the blond found himself laid gently back on the bed, his boxers sliding down and off his slender legs and coming to rest on the floor. Itachi's pants soon joined them. The brunette was in a hurry tonight; he wasn't even bothering with the illusion of foreplay. Or preparation either, it seemed like.
 
Naruto winced then the older man entered him. He tried, as usual, to keep a calm, emotionless mask on his face. It never worked. After a minute he found himself begging Itachi to go harder, faster; to give him more and more until he just couldn't take it any longer.
 
And all the while, he tried to imagine that it was Sasuke doing this to him, Sasuke nibbling gently on his ear as they made love, Sasuke making him scream and moan with need. He always failed miserably.
“Itachi!” Naruto screamed, riding that wonderful and terrible wave of pleasure that came with release.
 
Soon enough, Itachi reached his climax as well, though the only evidence of this was the hot wetness Naruto suddenly felt inside of him. The man was like a machine; even in the height of orgasm his expression never changed.
 
Itachi cleaned himself up and dressed, giving the young blond a kiss on the forehead and a curt nod before disappearing through the window whence he came.
 
Poor Naruto was left basking in the afterglow of guilt, knowing full well the betrayal he had just committed and would soon commit again.
 
How he hated these nights.
 
 
I'm actually strangely pleased with how this turned out, which is quite rare for me. What do you guys think?