Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Fiction of Much Madness! Naruto Style!!! ❯ Chapter 1: Meet Team 13!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Heyo everyone, It's me again, Sage-chan! Here with another story for you. MWAHAHAH! This is a collaboration from me and my friends, and yes, it is our FIRST Naruto fanfic. So no harsh flames, and forgive us if there's any OOCness. OOCness is expected for some things in this one. For Example: GAARA! I won't tell you how.
 
Readers: YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED THE OTHER FICS!!!
 
Sage-chan: I know, I know, but this is too good to pass up! I'm not dropping anything else! I promise! ::hiding behind a large tree::
 
Readers: You'd better! ::aim rocks at her::
 
Sage-chan: MEEP!! And MEEP again!! ::runs away in terror::
 
Anywho, on to the disclaimer.
 
DISCLAIMER: ME NO OWN NARUTO! NO SUEIE!!!!!! ::hides from readers, who are throwing rocks at her:: MEEP! Riku-kun: We wished we owned Kiba-kun, and Gaara-sama, and Kyuubi-san, but we don't. ::sobs::
 
Riya-chan: Hey, look over there….. ::points to some random, shiny object before wandering off::
 
Sage-chan & Riku-kun: ::sighing, and speaking together:: Riya-chan…..
 
By the way, people, this: [*~*~*~*] means that the chapter is done. Enjoy!
 
A Fiction of Much Madness! Naruto Style
 
Chapter 1: Meet Team 13!!
 
It was a quiet morning in Konoha. A young ninja sat on the Hokage's porch, watching as the town passed by on it's morning business. Her blood red bangs covered her sunglasses covered eyes. The rest of her hair, being ebony, blended into the cloth wrapped around her shoulders and chest. She looked up as someone approached.
 
“Hey, Jeiru. How's it going?” Jeiru, the silent, staring one, merely stared a bit at the other girl, who had terracotta colored hair and sea blue eyes. Everyone knew she wasn't much of a talker. She watched as they other girl sat down as well, waiting until the other was situated to speak.
 
“Good morning, Riku. I'm well.” Even to herself, she sounded noncommittal, and unbelieving of her own statement. Then again, she almost always sounded that way, so it's not like it mattered. Both twelve-year-olds sat for a while in silence.
 
Then Riku spoke up. “I heard there's a trio of Sand genin here. Two brothers and a sister, I think it was. The younger brother was kinda cute, but more creepy than cute. He doesn't seem to talk much, kinda like you and Sasuke.”
 
“Interesting…” Jeiru stood, and stretched a bit, her blood red halter top shifting as she stood. She started to walk off down the street, as if she didn't realize she hadn't ended her conversation with Riku. Standing, she was about 5'2”, though part of that may have been the soles of her boots.
 
“Jeiru! Wait up! Where are you going? I'm coming too!” Riku jumped up again, following Jeiru down the street as she sought out the Sand genin. Jeiru didn't slow down at all, merely kept walking, letting Riku catch up herself. She had known that Riku would follow her.
 
“All right, Riku.” She smiled warmly, if barely. She had noticed that Kakashi-sensei coming, but Riku hadn't yet. She knew that Riku found the sensei a bit creepy, and for good reason. He was always doing things for her, or giving her tips, and he wasn't even her sensei.
 
And then Riku spotted him, and balked. “Uh… I'll catch you later, Jeiru…” She turned into a side street and disappeared while Kakashi approached Jeiru, having not spotted Riku at all, even her escape. Jeiru bowed respectfully as he stopped in front of her.
 
“Good morning, Kakashi-sensei. How is Team 7 doing?” Her voice was polite, but there was a bit of a jibe at him, seeing as he was late for training yet again. Kakashi didn't seem to notice it however, and went on with what he wanted to say.
 
“Ah, Hello, Jeiru-san. Have you seen Riku this morning?” He looked a bit worried as he said it. Well, as worried as someone who only has one visible eye can look. Jeiru blinked at him once before responding. She was a little amused.
 
“No, Kakashi-sensei, I haven't seen her recently. The last I saw her she was going the other way, opposite you.” She smiled at her half truth, her eyes hidden behind sunglasses. She loved having these jokes on the teachers of Konoha. It was always amusing, because she never really lied to them, she only told them half the truth.
 
Kakashi's eye held a small frown in it as he sensed that in some way he was being deceived. He sounded skeptical as he responded, “All right then. If you see her, do let me know, won't you? I'd like to discuss something with her.”
 
“Of course, Kakashi-sensei. However, Keiruai-sensei is waiting for us to begin training. She's always early, you know.” Jeiru smiled at him as he walked away, waving over his shoulder, and as soon as he was out of sight, she went to find Riku.
 
`I bet she's at home, feeding Maicho, her wolf. I'll go check there first.' Jeiru walked off through the many streets as she went in search of her teammate. `Won't she be surprised by my new trick…'
 
*~*~*~*
 
Riku, having escaped Kakashi temporarily, had indeed run to the safety of her home. She knew that sometimes the sensei of Team 7 followed Jeiru just to get to her. She opened the door, and was bowled over by something large, dark brown, and furry.
 
“Hey, Maicho! Sorry `bout earlier today, and not feeding you. I didn't mean to forget!” She laughed as Maicho's rough tongue ran up her cheek. “All right, all right! Let me up!” She pushed gently against Maicho's legs.
 
“Rrrr, RAUF! Rouwf rouwf!” Maicho barked at Riku, which meant, “It's about time!”
Maicho was hungry! Riku had left without even filling her bowl this morning. Her stomach hurt, and she wanted to eat, so she let Riku up.
 
Riku entered the house now, going to feed Maicho, who was jumping around near her legs.
 
*~*~*~*
 
A few hours later, Jeiru found the two of them on the balcony. Using a burst of black-grey colored chakra, she jumped up onto the balcony, scaring Riku a bit. She smiled as the other Nin jumped, knocking Maicho's head off of her lap, revealing small fangs where her regular incisors would be.
 
“AHH!” Riku's heart jumped to her mouth for a moment. “Jeiru! Don't scare me like that! You nearly gave me a heart attack.” Maicho whimpered a bit as well, having bopped her nose on the side of the chair.
 
“Don't exaggerate, Riku, it doesn't become you.” Jeiru's laughter faded. She sat next to Riku on the other chair, and patted Maicho on the head. “Sorry, Maicho, I didn't mean to hurt you.” She relaxed a bit, sitting with her teammate on the balcony.

Riku took a deep breath, and then she looked around skeptically. “Is Kakashi gone, Jeiru?” She tensed a little, not sure whether or not he would `appear out of nowhere' like he was so fond of doing.
 
“Yes, Riku, he's gone. He's been gone. Walked away ages ago.” Jeiru merely blinked now, still relaxed. She looked around, being a bit hungry, and thought about getting something to eat.
 
Riku, however, heaved a sigh of relief. “Good. He gives me the creeps. He's always following me around and doing me favors. It's creepy.” She shivered a bit, and ran her hand through Maicho's fur for comfort.
 
Jeiru shrugged. “He's just fond of you.” She looked about again, still thinking of food. “Hey, Riku, let's go get something to eat.” She smiled a bit, but didn't show teeth, as was her habit.
 
“Sure, Jeiru. Let's go, Maicho. Maybe Keiruai-sensei will be there…” As Riku spoke, there was a loud noise outside, and the sound of a young girl yelling out.
 
“GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!!!”
 
[*~*~*~*]
 
MWAHAHAH!!! I leave you with a cliffie! Review, or I won't update! I promise! Anywho, lemme know what you think. And if you want me to update, I'm gonna need…….. Hmm…. Let's say 15 reviews.
 
Ja!
 
Sage-chan