Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Naruto Shippuuden story with me ❯ A Savior ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 1: A Savior
 
It had been two years since she had last set foot in her home village. The hidden Sand Village. She was still about two miles away from home, when she suddenly looked up and saw something peculiar. A bird made of clay flying in the air with that Akatsuki fellow Daidara riding it. Then she noticed, `Hey, it's that Gaara kid!' trapped in the tail.
 
She quickly pulled out her small fan with a single rose on it, and created a strong couple of clouds with a single stroke. Then, she hopped up on one and the other followed her as she flew up to Gaara silently. She somehow even managed to free Gaara without Daidara ever noticing. Then, she descended back to the ground with Gaara on her extra cloud.
 
`He's very injured, and his face is severely cracked. Let's see, I wonder.' She thought to herself as she went through her bag and pulled out a small tube of lotion. `I hope this doesn't worsen it.' She thought as she put a small bit on her hands, rubbed then together, then, put it on his face. Then, she put bandages on his body where they were needed. After that, she placed her hands on his chest and used her chakra to check his insides and fix whatever needed to be fixed. When she had completed that step, she took a small chewable pill out of one o f her small pockets and attempted to move his jaw up and down to make him chew. After she noticed him swallow it, she was finally satisfied and stood up to continue traveling the last two miles home with Gaara.
 
Meanwhile in the Sand Village
 
“Otosan, we have to gear up.” Said a boy as he walked into the house.
 
“What for?” replied the father. It was not that he was lazy he just wanted a reason.
 
“Lord Kazekage has been kidnapped by the Akatsuki and us plus another large number of the sand village shinobi have been assigned to the rescue mission.” Explained the boy thoroughly.
 
“Alright, I'll get my gear on and we'll be on our way.” Said the man as he left the room.
 
“Hey Otosan, isn't today the day Onee-chan comes home?” asked the boy as he looked at the calendar on the wall.
 
Otosan came back into the room to see for himself. “Well I'll be damned, it is today!”
 
“Should we leave the door unlocked and a note? Even though I would love to see her.” Suggested the son.
 
“Yes, that would be a wise decision.” So, they wrote a note and left the house with the door unlocked. When they made it to the gate, they were shocked to be hearing shouts of anger and disappointment.
 
“What do you mean the rescue mission's been canceled? What about Lord Kazekage?!” shouted one man in the crowd of confusion.
 
“I will assure you that Lord Kazekage has been brought home safely.”
 
“By who? Nobody had left the village to rescue him yet!” said yet another voice in the crowd.
 
“No, but one of our genin has returned from a two year journey as a jonin with Lord Kazekage.” Replied the `assuring' voice from before.
 
“You don't mean-?”
 
“It couldn't be-!”
 
“It is!”
 
“That's my girl!” said Otosan.
 
“Onee-Chan!” said the boy.