Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Naruto Shippuuden story with me ❯ Rematch with-! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 2: Rematch with-
 
Gaara woke up surprised to be in a room that he recognized.
 
“Gaara.” Said Kankuro as he stood over his brother.
 
“Is he awake?” said the girl who had rescued him. “Does his face look better now?” she was on the opposite side of the room.
 
“Yes, thank you.” Replied Kankuro. “For all of your services.”
 
“Is everyone in the village unharmed?” asked Gaara as he tried to sit up. The girl was at his side helping him in a split second.

“Kankuro, help me with his pillows.” She said kindly. Amazed by her speed, he did as he was told.
 
“Yes, all of the villagers are fine and safe.” Answered Kankuro.
 
“For now at least. I predict that they might come back for a rematch so we should probably prepare ourselves. I also find it wise that I stay at Lord Kazekage's side if such a situation is to occur seeing that I am a jonin. But I will require two other jonin to assist me, and I have just the ones.” Said the girl.
 
“Who? I'll go get them and bring them here. For Gaara's protection.” Suggested Kankuro.
 
“Alright, if you insist. My Otosan, Tatsumaki Kiseki, and my Nii-San, Jishin Kiseki. I haven't seen them in two years and they were expecting me home today. Thank you Kankuro.” She said as he went towards the door.
 
“No prob.” With that, he was gone.
 
“After about five minutes of waiting, Gaara finally asked, “What's your name?”
 
“What?! You don't remember me? We went to school together. Well actually, I, um, guess you wouldn't remember me, I always kept myself hidden. Watching you from a distance I noticed that you were always a cold-hearted fool on the outside. But from careful observations, I finally came to the conclusion that what you really needed wasn't for people to die by your powers, but for people to love and respect you for who you are. In school I was the only person for sure, besides Temari, who loved and respected you for your eternal beauty. But because Temari was always by your side, I was afraid to say anything. Anyway, my name is Sunakai, sorry I hid from you.”
 
Gaara just lied there and thought about Sunakai for the longest time. Was this girl telling the truth? Did she really go to the same academy? And if so, had he ever seen her before?
 
His thoughts were cut off as the doorknob began to turn and Sunakai gasped. “Nii-San! Otosan!” said Sunakai excitedly. (Nii-San = Older brother)
 
“Onee-Chan!” said Jishin as he and Tatsumaki hugged her with all of their might.
 
“Oh Sunakai, I'm so proud of you!” said her father.
 
Sunakai escaped her hug and quickly rummaged through her bag. She pulled out something that looked like thin wood. “Here we go, now we're a family again. Okasan.” She said as she held up the photo. (Okasan = mother)
 
“It's been over sixteen years, Shinsei. We all miss you very much, Tsuma.” Said the father happily. (Tsuma = wife)
 
It was a quiet and peaceful moment, until suddenly, a white claw broke through the wall and grabbed a tight, painful hold on Sunakai's waist, and then it pulled her out of the building and right in front of the culprit.
 
“Did you really think that I hadn't noticed when you took that sand kid off of the tail? Huh Sunakai? Did you?” he said.
 
Sunakai gasped. “Daidara! What do you want with me? Put me down! Nii-San! Otosan! Protect Lord Gaara!” she hollered down.
 
“But-.” Started Jishin.
 
“Sunakai!” yelled her father.
 
“Don't worry about me, I can deal with him! Just take care of Gaar-Ah!” she yelped as Diedara's clay claw squeezed her body harder. “AAAAHHH!” she screamed as pain seared throughout her entire body.
 
“I'll squeeze every once of life that you have in you for what you've done to me!” said Daidara evilly. He brought her body closer to his and whispered something into her ear so that only she could hear. “If you go out with me again and promise not to leave me ever, I'll let you go.” He offered.
 
“Why? So that you can chew on my nipples again with your hands. Never.” She replied.
 
“Then you leave me no choice.” He said and he began to squeeze her again.
 
“AAAAAHHHHHHHH!” she screamed.
 
“NOO! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP HURTING MY YOUNGER SISTER!” cried Jishin as he stood by Gaara's side helplessly. Then, a long, black braid with a hint of blue at the end suddenly whipped by his head in an instant.
 
“Oh shit no! Not while I'm here!” yelled this new mysterious person. They jumped into the air and glomped Deidara and started punching him repeatedly in the face. After that, they picked him up off of the clay bird and threw him very, very far away. “Next time you come back, I'll neuter you, you unartistical freak!”
 
The person then walked over to Sunakai and released her from the claw. Then, the ugly, clay, butt faced bird flew away into the rising sun and blew up. “Well that was fun. Hey, are you okay? Do you want some chocolate milk?” asked the stranger to the unconscious girl.
 
Then, two poofed at her side and the one with dark, blue eyes picked up the stranger and tossed her to the other guy. “Malai,” he said, “she's in pain right now. I really don't think she wants any chocolate milk you friggin idiot.”
 
“But chocolate milk makes everything better.” She whined. Then, Sunakai's brother jumped down and kneeled down next to her.
 
“Onee-Chan.” Said Jishin with concern. “Onee-Chan, are you alright? Please say something.” He picked her fragile head into his arms and she woke up.
 
“I'm alright Nii-San.” She said as she tried to get up. “Okay, now to kill my ex-boyfriend-ow! My middle still hurts.”
 
“One, he's already gone. And two, what do you mean ex-boyfriend?” said Jishin angrily.
 
“We went out for about two weeks a year and a half ago. Don't worry Nii-San, it's nothing to worry about, we're through.”
 
“I need more chocolate milk.” Malai suddenly said as she desperately tried to get something out of an empty container.
 
“Who the hell are you guys anyway?” asked Sunakai. “I see that you're from the leaf village, but what are your names? Do you know Sayo Miyashi and Sasuke Uchiha?”
 
“I'm Daisuke. That guy over there is Raiku and the crazy girl with the chocolate milk addiction is our crazy, triplet, sister, Malai.”
 
“That's a girl?!” asked Sunakai.
“Noooooooo, I'm a boy, that's why I've got these boobs and no guy parts.” She replied sarcastically.
 
“But your chest is so flat.” Smirked Sunakai.
 
“So, the three of you are triplets?” asked Jishin looking for a change in subject. “You two boys maybe, but she looks nothing like you.”
 
“Yeah, she's the black sheep of the family.” Said Raiku.
 
“But, she's not a sheep.” Said Sunakai, trying to get smart again.
 
“I am too a sheep!” she said as she got right up into Sunakai's face. “Baaaaa!”
 
“You're pretty.” Said Jishin suddenly to Malai.
 
She suddenly got up and ran to her brother for cover while baa-ing all the way.
 
Sunakai started laughing, which soon became violent coughing with her right arm wrapped around her middle and her left hand covering her mouth.
 
“Ah! Onee-Chan! Are you alright?” asked Jishin as he kneeled down next to her again. She just continued to cough until she looked into her hand and saw blood then fainted. Jishin had her head in his lap in a split second. “Onee-Chan! Otosan! Come down here!” Jishin commanded. “Take care of these Konoha ninja, I'll take care of Onee-Chan.” He said to his father as he picked up her body and took it up to Gaara's hospital room. Then, he put her in a bed next to Gaara's.