Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Naruto Shippuuden story with me ❯ Just Fun ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3: Just fun
 
Later that night everybody was supposedly asleep, when Malai decided to play a prank on Sunakai. She was going to put Sunakai's fingers in a glass of water to make her wet the bed. She went into the room and closed the door behind her. She almost made it to Sunakai's bedside when suddenly she heard someone coming and hid. Two people walked into the room and turned on the light. A female and a male, from the hidden leaf village Malai observed from the look of their headbands.
 
“Man, this is stupid.” Said the boy. “The only reason I'm here is because you dragged me here Sayo-san, you know I hate this village. And that man.” He complained, indicating Gaara.
 
“Sasubaby, we both promised Kai-san that we would come and visit her in a year. It's been a year now. I just can't believe that she's this badly wounded already.” said the one named Sayo. “Hey, somebody's in here.” She said as she pointed to a corner.
 
Sasuke walked over to the indicated corner and out one arm against the wall as he looked down at Malai. “Hey.” He said.
 
“EEEEK!” she screamed.
 
“Malai-san!” said Daisuke as he and Raiku came into the room. He picked her up and put her over his shoulder. “I'm sorry; she didn't do anything did she?”
 
“I don't think so; we only just realized that she was in here. So, probably not.” Explained Sayo.
 
“Heh heh heh,” said Sunakai suddenly. Everyone turned to look at her and found her still sleeping. “Nii-san, you're soooo hot that it should be illegal! He he he, I love you Nii-saaaan!” Everyone started bursting out laughing which woke up Sunakai. Gaara just sat up for he was never asleep.
 
“What's with all the noise in here?” asked Gaara.
 
“Sayo-san? Sasuke-kun? Is that you? Ow!” said Sunakai as she tried to sit up.
 
“Hey, you shouldn't be trying to get up. You have a cracked rib, what are you thinking Kai-san?” said Sayo as she went to her friends' side.
 
“It is you Sayo-san! Long time no see Sasu-kun.” She said as she closed her eyes and her chest began to glow. Everyone stood still for about two minutes as Sunakai healed her cracked rib. Then, she jumped up and hugged Sayo happily. “Oh how I've missed you!”
 
“One little, two little, three little chocolate milk. Four little, five little, six little chocolate milk. Seven little, eight little, nine little chocolate milk. And I just drank this one.” Everyone then looked over at Malai and then realized that she was had an empty bottle of whiskey in one hand and was laughing insanely.
 
“Where the hell did you get that from?!” asked Raiku angrily.
 
“Hey, what's your name again?” Malai asked Raiku. “What's my name-ooh! Sharp object in my buuuuutt!” with that, she fell asleep and Raiku took the bottle away from her.
 
“Hey, what's with all the yelling in here.” Said Jishin as he came into the room. Everyone began to laugh hysterically as they remembered what Sunakai had said earlier in her sleep. “What's so funny?”
 
“Yeah, what's so funn- wait a minute, was I talking in my sleep again?” said Sunakai.